San Diego's Premier Wedding Salon

We'd love to help you on your journey to find the perfect attire for your special day. Book an appointment today by calling 619-281-4692 or emailing us at [email protected] . Once in our studio, you'd be paired with one of our wonderful consultants and experience a comfortable and friendly atmosphere where you'll have plenty of designers and styles to choose from. We carry a wide variety of beautiful wedding gowns, bridesmaid dresses and flower girl dresses for all shapes & sizes. We also offer a wide variety of tuxedos and men's formal wear. Our staff is ready to work with you no matter what budget or time frame and we cant wait to meet you!

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Group Discounts, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Rentals

4242 Camino Del Rio N, San Diego, CA (619) 281-4696

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Preston L

Without Janet, I never would have found my dress! I am a bride who knows exactly what I want, but I have a very open mind within those parameters. With every dress I tried on, Janet tried to get a feel for what I liked and what I didn't like about each. Towards the end of my... Read More appointment, I was getting a little discouraged and thought I wouldn't find my dress, but Janet had a few she wanted me to try on. After almost 50 dresses, I was willing to see someone elses ideas. It was her pick that ultimately became my pick! I was in love! And the team was so sweet about giving me and my party the space to take pictures and celebrate. We loved that they had little signs that we could take pictures with. It really was an amazing experience!

Reviewed on 4/08/2017 Ashley M

I had a really good experience here, and ultimately found my dress here - and it was under budget. The salon is low key, low stress and has a great variety. My only issue was with alterations. It came in a tiny bit tighter than I would have liked (but a few hot yoga classes took... Read More care of that) and I got different estimates for alterations with different people. End of day, good experience.

Reviewed on 2/04/2017 Stephanie B

Great, great service!

Beautiful Dresses but Terrible Alterations

Reviewed on 9/01/2014 Erin C

They have a great selection of dresses and the staff is very attentive while selecting your dresses and helping you try them on. They also pick out some extra dresses you might have missed based off of your style and interests. The ordering process went smoothly. DO NOT get... Read More alterations done here. The seamstress was extremely rude to me when I went for my appointment and claimed she did not have enough time to complete the alterations before the wedding. This caught me off guard because I had been told when I ordered the dress that there would be plenty of time. She then went and got her manager and proceeded to fight with him when he told her there was enough time. She stood there fighting with him in front of me for 30 minutes while I stood there in my dress waiting for her to come help me. When she finally gave in and said she'd do it, she talked terribly about her boss the entire time she was helping me. She called him names and complained about him cutting her hours. It was an awful and awkward experience. The alterations were also ridiculously expensive. When I went back to get my dress it was not finished and I took it somewhere else. What I ended up paying at the other place was hundreds of dollars less and there were absolutely no issues of it being finished on time. I didn't try to get any money back because I couldn't stand the thought of dealing with that woman again.

Great place and affordable for wedding dresses

Reviewed on 8/30/2014 Sahar K

I visited many bridal stores and tried on many dresses, and finally ended up buying my wedding dress from here. They have great dresses with affordable prices. Everyone that works there is very friendly. The alteration lady is very nice and her work is great. I was very pleased... Read More with my dress, the price, and the alterations on my dress. I highly recommend this place for wedding dresses.

Nice Little Shop

Reviewed on 8/19/2014 Sabrina H

This was the 4th store I went to in search of a Watters Wtoo gown. The store is small, no appointment is required but it doesn't hurt to make one. All the sales girls who work there are very sweet & I loved the seamstress! Overall a great experience!

Nice

Reviewed on 7/08/2014 Monet T

Good looking suits. Not the best quality or fit. Paid for and picked out pocket squares and not one was given one on day of wedding so everyone has to run back to get it. Double check your bags to make sure they aren't charging for something you didn't get.

bridal and Tuxedo

Reviewed on 6/28/2014 leslie s

DO NOT GO HERE! THEY ARE NOT HONEST PEOPLE, YOU WILL REGRET IT!

My Dream Dress

Reviewed on 11/10/2013 Katina J

The staff at the Bridal and Tuxedo Galleria was extremely helpful with getting my dream wedding dress. So much so that my dress was discontiuned and they still managered to get if ordered for me.

Julia was excellent!

Reviewed on 8/12/2013 Brittany

This is a small store, but they have a lot of different styles and designs to choose from. The staff is helpful and caring, especially Julia, who did all the alterations and fittings for my dress!

Horrible Customer Service

Reviewed on 7/10/2013 Heather L

I searched many different stores for the right bridesmaids dresses. Bridal and Tuxedo Galleria had a FANTASTIC selection of bridesmaids dresses. We ordered the dresses the same day we found them for the bridesmaids who were there. The salesperson informed us that the dresses... Read More would be ordered as the orders came in. 6 weeks later a different salesperson called to inform us that all orders had not been placed an all orders would need to have a rush charge applied to the price, Including the dresses ordered previously, to ensure the dresses arrived on time. A dozen phone calls later and at least that many different answers to questions we decided to cancel all orders because the salespeople and manager were being shifty with their answers. The manager did finally allow us to cancel the order and we were thankfully able to order our dresses elsewhere.

Dissappointing service

Reviewed on 6/25/2013 Jenny A

At first I was very pleased with the service I received here - the first visit I had some great personal attention from the assistant. The reason I came to this shop was because they carry Maggie Sottero gowns which are to die for!!! I was not measured during the first visit so... Read More a couple of the dresses that were brought in for me to try on were not my size which is never a good experience for anyone. The second visit I felt rushed because there were other brides coming in for appointments. I ended up purchasing a dress that the assistant explained could easily be taken in to fit if I ordered a few sizes up. When I asked how much alterations would be she stated "about $90" - ok reasonable right? Well the first fitting to take in the top they charged me $195, the second visit they wanted to take it in again at no charge, hem it for $275!!! And it was going to cost me $105 for a bustle. I told them I was going to pass on the bustle then and was told that they had to atleast charge me $40 because the alterations gal pinned my dress! I ended up standing firm and they discounted the hem significantly (still paid $155) and refused to pay for the pinning of my bustle. Overall very disappointed. I understand alterations cost a lot and would have been fine if they had prepared me better for it. While waiting to pick up my final dress we were waiting up front and overheard the assistants talking and one girl stated that she didn't want to help the next bride that came in - right in front of us, they just don't care. They're lucky they carry some beautiful dresses here because otherwise they would be out of business from their horrific customer care.

Large Selection of Designers

Reviewed on 5/13/2013 Tiffany S

This was a perfect shop to look at many different designers. It's a locally owned and operated shop. Great to support local businesses. Friendly staff and I LOVED my seamstress, Julia. So sweet, and she created the perfect bustle on my gown.

Magda is wonderful

Reviewed on 10/28/2012 Chantal W

I went here on a whim after bridal bazaar and left crying that I had found my dress (and I'm not a crier over materialistic things). Magda is wonderful and has a great amount of patience. My gown came out perfectly. Only negative, I also got my bridesmaids dresses here, they had... Read More my girls order dresses that were extremely too big and all of them needed major alterations.

Love!

Reviewed on 10/19/2012 Ashley G

So much more helpful than David's bridal.

Loved my dress!

Reviewed on 7/25/2012 Livier M

I would say that this place is ok. I happened to find 'THE DRESS' here. I fell in love with the dress and it happened to be on sale. There is one sales girl that helped me mostly and seemed happy to do so (don't remember her name but she's hispanic). The owner doesn't seem very... Read More happy to help you, and the seamstress is very expensive. Other than that, I just can say that I found the dress of my dreams here.

service is less to be desired

Reviewed on 11/16/2011 Heather H

I got exactly what I ordered and the price was afforable, but the service was terrible. The dress came in with a few minor mistakes that the store eventually fixed on their dime. Having to deal with customer service though was a nightmare and it took forever.

The worst part of my wedding was this vendor

Reviewed on 10/20/2011 Shelba B

I hate that I even had to give this company 1 star. First, we ordered 2 bridesmaid dresses and a gown from them. The bridesmaid dresses came back the wrong color. Purple instead of blue. It was a challenge to get them to fix their mistake but they did. Against my better judgment... Read More we ordered 2 more dresses for my daughters. So now we are at a total of 5 dresses. They ordered my youngest daughters dress 2 sizes to small and my oldest daughters dress completely wrong. We ordered the dresses the first of April they arrived the First of Sept. My wedding was in 3 weeks. After dealing with 2 wrong bridesmaid dresses, my dress also was ordered 3 sizes to large and at first they tried to tell me I looked unhealthy and sick and that I had lost all that weight. I made them retake my measurements to find that they were still the same numbers that they had recorded months earlier. After all of this, I still had to explain who I was whenever I called or came in. Can you say lack of customer service?! I am so frustrated that I even had to recall these events. Please save yourself the trouble. Do not shop here

tuxedos

Reviewed on 10/07/2011 Jennifer S

I was so satisfired with the quality, service and expecially the price of my grooms tux and the groomsmen as well.

Nice staff, good selection

Reviewed on 9/14/2011 Alicia L

Overall a great experience. A couple hiccups with staff turnover causing some delays in orders and a lot of follow up on my part, but overall, would recommend. This is not a ritzy place, it's meant for a budget conscious bride who wants a nice dress and good service, and they... Read More live up to that. The seamstress is THE BEST!

The Perfect Dress!

Reviewed on 7/21/2011 Kristi S

I had already gone wedding dress shopping out of state with my mom, sisters, and mother-in-law-to-be, and so I knew exactly what I was looking for. I wanted that soft, sleek "Angel Satin" that glows in the light and sways with your every move. I wanted my new husband to WANT to... Read More touch me, not get his hands scratched by all the lace and beading! I also knew I wanted a slim A-line silhouette, a sweetheart strapless neckline, a corset back, and a chapel train. So far one designer had my attention: Maggie Sottero. So when I got back to San Diego, I made a bee-line for the first bridal salon that carried Maggie: The Bridal & Tuxedo Galleria. I told the girl working what I was looking for, and she brought me all the Maggies that fit my description. I tried on 7 or 8 and then she said, "I have one more in mind for you, but it's not a Maggie; it's a Mori Lee. Would you be interested?" I tried it on and INSTANTLY felt that wave of emotion that brides always talk about when they find "THEIR dress." THIS WAS IT! It was also only half the price of most of the Maggies I had been trying on. Even better! However, I was shopping with my maid of honor, and she convinced me to keep looking at a few more salons. 3 more stops later, a different saleswoman brought me the SAME Mori Lee dress on accident--thinking it was a Maggie Sottero! I tried it on again anyway, and as I stood there in the three-way mirror, starring at it, the saleswoman, and my maid of honor both said it was PERFECT. I flipped over the price tag and was surprised that this salon was selling the same dress for almost $200 more than Bridal & Tuxedo Galleria! I called Galleria just to make sure, and YES! They were selling it for less. I returned and made my purchase that day. The rest of my experience with them went just as smoothly. Their alterations lady is a character (and INCREDIBLY talented, which I suppose is more important!) and all their staff was friendly and helpful, even as I had to bring my two young boys with me to several of my fittings. The girls just went right into babysitting mode! I highly recommend Bridal & Tuxedo Galleria.

Affordable dresses, exceptional seamstress

Reviewed on 3/20/2011 Christine S

This was my one and only stop when looking for a bridal gown. The reason I went here was because I knew they would have a good selection of affordable bridal gowns. The bridal salon could use a bit of a makeover, but I came for the dress prices, not the ambiance. I found a... Read More perfect dress for $900 and also had my alterations done here and had my dress pressed here. The seamstress is excellent and did a fantastic job. I only needed a hem, a bustle, and the neckline fixed (the boning in the dress kind of made the lining stick out). I was very satisfied with her work.

Dress!

Reviewed on 2/15/2011 Vanessa A

I loved this shop, they are very helpful, the team they have is awesome. The only thing is the dress I wanted was not in their store, I went elsewhere to try it on and bought it there. I also rcvd $150 credit for my veil.

Great look for a great price

Reviewed on 12/08/2010 Iva May M

They were very helpful and had a huge selection for very reasonable prices. I got my, bridesmaid's, flower girl's and tuxes all from them with minimal problems. One complaint would have to be the size charts, our flower girl was accidentally given the wrong dress that happened... Read More to almost fit (size 8). When she was given the proper dress (size 2) she was swimming in it. Different designers have different charts and for some reason their version of size 2 was not what I had given them. They don't offer any discounts on alterations for mistakes so we went elsewhere. Other than that, they were great to work with.

My Dress came out Beautiful!

Reviewed on 11/04/2010 Tamara B

This shop is great for the most part. I will start with the bad. After I purchased the dress the owner called me to try to get some money back. He said I got "too good of a deal". Of course I said too bad, it's in writing. The dress was less than $500 but probably worth about... Read More $700. After that the fittings with Julia went great. She is a great lady and does good work, however I do think she was expensive. To make a sweetheart neckline, hem, and bustle cost me $300. The steaming of the veil and gown was $75 I think. I was very happy with the dress and they always remembered me which I like. I asked for a discount on my veil and they did give me that as well.