Delivering Award-Winning Service and Skill

Your wedding hair and makeup should be a timeless reflection of your unique beauty, not someone else's idea of bridal. We ensure you look fresh and radiant all day, but still look like you. Award-winning artists deliver on-site services including airbrushing, hair&makeup artistry, lashes, and more!

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

914 Silver Spring Ave, Silver Spring , MD Available for travel 1(888) 511-7138

Wedding Hair/Make-up

Reviewed on 9/01/2015 Katie P

Krystal and her team (Angela, Yamnis, Titi and LaTia) at Bridal Beauty Associates did a great job on our hair/make-up for my bridesmaids, moms and myself for our Wedding. From my first inquiry to Bridal Beauty Associates, Krystal was so responsive and friendly. The trial was no... Read More different. Everybody was so sweet even if it did take some time for us to get the look I wanted – but that’s what trials are for and not a single person complained about the time spent. I loved that the team came to us on our big day as I just wanted to relax and hang out with my girls and not have to pile into a vehicle to go get our hair and make-up done. All the ladies were very professional and were constantly staying ahead of schedule. Honestly I'm usually one of those people that always feels “overdone” when I get my hair and make-up, but I have to say that Angela and Yamnis made me feel absolutely beautiful without going overboard. I would definitely recommend Bridal Beauty Associates to future Brides as I would choose them over and over again!

Awesome!

Reviewed on 7/14/2015 Adele C

I really enjoyed working with Krystal and BBA! My hair and makeup looked great on my wedding day, and even though it rained, they lasted all day and night. Krystal was very flexible and incredibly nice to work with. My bridesmaids all also got their hair done and had good... Read More things to say.

Reviewed on 11/18/2016 Laura H

Krystal did an amazing job on my hair for my wedding day! She was professional & creative. I only had a vague idea of what I wanted but she was super helpful in creating the perfect wedding hair style. I would definitely recommend her for your big day!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 abby l

Krystal and her team are THE BEST!!! It's really hard for me to find the exact words to express my IMMENSE gratitude towards the entire hair and make up team! They were extremely experienced, had great ideas, took ideas given to them and created gorgeous bridesmaids, mother of... Read More bride, and bride masterpieces :) They were also all extremely calm and very easy going on wedding day which made the morning even more amazing! I would highly recommend Bridal Beauty Associates! They are also very reasonably priced!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Sam M

Krystal was very pleasant to work with through the planning process. The hair trial went well and she helped find sample photos of what i was thinking in my head. Her updos were great, I especially loved my mom's, MOH's and my hair.

Naturally Stunning!

Reviewed on 12/04/2015 Alexandra G

Jordan and Samantha were amazing! They made everyone look stunning, while still natural! We were thrilled to receive so many compliments from our guests about how beautiful all the girls looked. We used Jordan and Samantha for myself, 7 bridesmaids, and my mother and... Read More mother-in-law. They were efficient in getting all 10 of us ready in less than 3 hours but did not rush with anyone. They took their time in hearing what look each girl was going for and were able to make adjustments accordinly. With 10 girls in the same room getting ready, a photographer, and a videographer it could have been very easy for Jordan and Samantha to get distracted but they were able to give all their attention to each girl at a time. I went for a trial session 2 months before the wedding and was in awe how amazing my makeup looked. I definitely didn't think it could look any better than that day....and Jordan shocked me again with her mind blowing talent (I wish I could hire her to do my makeup every day!) Jordan and Samantha's professionalism, thoroughness, and flexibility throughout the entire process helped assure us that we were all going to look stunning, which was a huge relief. I would highly recommend Bridal Beauty Associates, especially Jordan and Samantha, for any event in the future!

Reviewed on 11/22/2015 Alyssa R

I'm not a particularly makeup-savvy person, so I was pretty nervous about figuring out hair and makeup for the big day. Thank goodness for Bridal Beauty Associates. Yamnis and Angela, the artists who worked with me, my bridesmaids, my mother and my mother-in-law, did an amazing... Read More trial with me that set me hugely at ease and made me feel beautiful. They did a wonderful job of taking ideas from Pinterest and the things I told them about my hair and skin and coming up with ides that lasted all day, and made me feel comfortable and like myself. The day of the wedding, they did the same thing for everyone else, coming up with great styles and makeup palettes on short notice and in a timely fashion. Looking at pictures months after the wedding, I love how everyone looks--it might be a small thing, but Bridal Beauty Associates really added a nice element of polish to the big day. I'd work with them again any time.

Reviewed on 11/08/2015

Krystal and the Bridal Beauty team were incredible! They were able to create beautiful hairstyle and makeup looks from as much or as little instruction as we gave them. All my girls were so happy with the updos they had done, and my makeup and hair was fabulous! Even some of the... Read More more natural girls were completely comfortable with their looks. The makeup was striking but still quite natural. The team arrived promptly, worked quickly, and were friendly & personable with my bridesmaids. I highly suggest using them for your wedding!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Brittany O

The best ever my hair and makeup was flawless. Don't hesitate on booking services with Bridal Beauty Associates. Very professional and helpful with helping you decide on the best look for you.

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Britany H

BBA is the best I highly recommend their bridal services. My hair and makeup was perfect. They arrived early and were professional my entire experience.

Reviewed on 7/08/2015 Genevieve F

These ladies are amazing! I wanted a 1940s-inspired vintage look for my wedding, and they couldn't have done it better. Both my hairstylist and makeup artist showed up promptly at our hotel, and worked expediently to create my look, as well as a beautiful look for my... Read More mother-in-law. They were also able to recommend a perfect hairpiece to finish out the vintage glamour. The hair and makeup lasted beautifully throughout the evening, despite high heat and humidity. I would recommend Bridal Beauty associates to anyone! Thank you for making my day so perfect! Genevieve S.

Sharia is awesome!

Reviewed on 6/14/2015 Katherine J

Sharia from BBA did a wonderful job with our hair. I let my bridesmaids choose their hairstyle and she was able to do exactly what they wanted. Sharia was also fast and easy to work with on the day of. I would highly recommend her! Leading up to the wedding I worked with... Read More Krystal on all the details. She was professional and organized.

They are incredible. Nice, professional, and we were all happy with our up-dos!

Reviewed on 11/11/2014 Bridget K

Shari is a miracle worker. She is so sweet, and I couldn't have been happier with how my hair turned out. I showed her a picture of what I wanted, and she made it happen. It also stayed in the whole night and I didn't have any issues. Titi also did some of my bridesmaids hair... Read More and did a great job as well. They all requested different looks and they turned out beautiful. Grissel is an amazingggg make-up artist. I can't tell you the number of compliments I received. I have small eyes and she made them "pop." She also somehow made my bone structure more defined. Love her! Thank you Bridal Beauty Associates!

Amazing Experience!

Reviewed on 10/28/2014 Hilliary T

Krystal and Samantha are great! They made me look and feel beautiful on my special day. I would HIGHLY recommend them!

Great hair/make up with LaTia and Krystal!

Reviewed on 10/28/2014

Working with LaTia and Krystal from start to finish was great. The trial went so smoothly i was out of there early, with both of them nailing what i asked for on the first try. They were super responsive via email in adding more people to the list for day of hair and make up,... Read More and they worked well with the entire party (bride, four bridesmaids, two moms) and were super responsive to everyone's concerns, feedback, and wishes for their look. They were professional and fun to work with. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for hair and makeup for your wedding!

Perfect wedding hair and makeup!

Reviewed on 10/25/2014 Dianna G

I chose Krystal after reading her reviews, and was very happy with her service! At my trial appointment she really listened to what I wanted, and I felt very comfortable with her. Best of all, at the end of the night, my makeup still looked fantastic, which is really saying... Read More something for my oily skin! It really shows that Krystal specializes in bridal hair and makeup. I felt like I still looked like myself, but a bridal version of me! I felt absolutely beautiful at my wedding, as every bride should!

Awesome wedding hair and makeup

Reviewed on 10/15/2014 Jennifer K

Krystal and her assistant were professional and amazing to work with! My bridesmaids hair looked amazing and I loved my hair and make up! It all held through out the night even with dancing up a storm. Krystal made sure my vision was realized. Loved having her be a part of my... Read More day and make us look so beautiful!

Picture Perfect

Reviewed on 9/07/2014 Ashley Z

I absolutely love the hair stylist and makeup artist here!!! Planning a wedding 600 miles away was no easy task, but Bridal Beauty Assoc. made for such a relaxing experience. With 11 bridesmaids, flower girl, and the two mothers the hair stylists and makeup artist took them all... Read More on with ease, including myself (the bride). Everyone looked gorgeous, well worth every dollar spent.

Wedding Hair & Make-up

Reviewed on 8/15/2014 Krista C

Krystal, I can't thank you enough for your help in making me look absolutely stunning for my wedding day!! My hair and make-up was flawless and everyone complimented me the entire night! My make-up stayed on the entire night. It still looked as perfect as when you did it... Read More earlier that afternoon! Thank you so much for your communicating with me so promptly from start to finish :) You are so fabulous at what you do!

Such a great choice

Reviewed on 3/24/2014 Claire M

Bridal Beauty Associates are amazing at what they do! Krystal did my and my five bridesmaids hair for my March wedding. From one or two example photos she gave all of us the exact hairstyle we requested. Not only that but they all lasted throughout the wedding day and long... Read More into the night. Samantha did our make-up and she was outstanding. We all looked elegant without feeling over-done. Plus both Krystal and Samantha were lovely to have around for the morning of the wedding - so calming and lots of fun!

2014-03-25T16:25:32 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was such a pleasure to work with you and your bridal party:)

Last minute save!

Reviewed on 6/19/2013 mariana g

I waited too long to book my hair and makeup, so I didn't have a ton of choices but I really lucked out - Bridal Beauty Associates was AWESOME! I got my hair & make up (airbrush) done and paid for my mom and sister to get their make up done too. My mom couldn't believe how... Read More good my make up still looked at the end of the night - it had been over 12 hours since the make up was applied and it still looked freshly applied! I highly recommend the airbrush - but it helps if you use a primer or bb creme beneath it. I used my own Clinique BB creme under the airbrush. My hair was lovely. The stylist understood the look I wanted and delivered. The hairdo stayed ALL night - and was still looking decent the next morning. The women who styled me were lovely - very personable and pleasant additions to my wedding day. They were all very professional. I think they were worth every cent. My mother, who isn't local, was surprised at the cost but after she saw how wonderful it looked (and more importantly - stayed) she was thrilled and said it was totally worth it. I was also pleased at how well BBA responded when I told them I wanted to go in a different direction than my trial (for my eyeshadow). My trial was all neutrals, but I decided to go for more dramatic purple shades (I have brown eyes), and they nailed it on the first try. I loved my eyes. Overall - I would totally recommend BBA to anyone. They are worth it, and nice people to boot.

Worth the splurge

Reviewed on 4/24/2013 Amanda H

Krystal and her team are very professional and did great work! They worked with me at my hair and make up trial to get the look just right, and Krystal did a great job of listening to my mom and bridesmaids on the day of the wedding to figure out what they wanted and find the... Read More best hairstyle for each of them. My bridal party looked great! It's also very convenient to have someone come to you the morning of the wedding when everything's already chaotic so you don't have to worry about getting everyone to and from a salon as well.

Perfect December Wedding!

Reviewed on 1/13/2013 Melissa B

Suzanne was my makeup artist and Angela did my hair. They brought along a great team of people to style my MOH, mother of the bride, mother of the groom, and my sisters-in-law so we had 7 altogether. Everyone looked gorgeous and was very happy! Throughout the process, Suzanne... Read More was on top of everything and she even provided a schedule for each person for the day of, which made my life easier! I was able to email it to everyone ahead of time. I liked the idea of working with a hair and makeup team for my wedding b/c it made it easier to coordinate the services. And since they all work together, everyone's personalities gelled so nicely - it really made the experience fun and relaxing. Everyone was on time, calm, patient, fun, and talented! We all looked gorgeous! Thank you!

Perfect Choice - Bridal Beauty Associates ROCK!

Reviewed on 11/08/2012 Shannon W

Bridal Beauty Associates was the perfect choice for our wedding hair and make-up! I hired them to handle the bridal party as well as my mother and grandmother. I had originally booked Suzanne and Krystal (the owners), but when Krystal had a personal conflict arise Suzanne... Read More immediately contacted me (this was a few weeks before the wedding), to come in for a new trial with Angela for hair just to make sure everything was how I wanted it. And it definitely was! Everyone with their company is very professional and their work is top quality. When the day of the wedding arrived, they were there right on time and got to work! It made everything so much easier to have them come to us; we could hang out, have our snacks and drinks and get ready all in the same place. We had many different types of hair / complexions to accommodate, and I have to say that everyone in the party looked absolutely fantastic! My make-up stayed on perfectly all day - and this NEVER happens for me. Oh - and the spray tan services that Suzanne also offers are wonderful! I looked completely natural (not orange!). I cannot say enough good things about them! Even when we realized, just as my hair was being completed, that the hair comb that I had ordered wasn't with us, Suzanne took the time to go and get one from her house that she had in stock. Above and beyond service!

Go BBA!

Reviewed on 8/28/2012 Kristin B

I chose Bridal Beauty Associates to do the hair and make-up for me and my bridesmaids on my wedding day. I chose them because of the great reviews, the convenience of having them come to where we were getting ready (my apt), and because they had the best deal I could find for... Read More airbrush make-up for all of us. Well, they certainly lived up to their previous great reviews! We had Kira for make-up and Angela for hair, and they both did an awesome job making me and my four bridesmaids look and feel beautiful. And they finished ahead of schedule, even though their assistant was unavailable. They did a great job of listening to what we wanted and then nailing it! And they helped out with a few extra concerns that they didn't really have to (covering up a scar on the arm, covering up tan lines, etc). The hair and make-up lasted all afternoon and evening (including some very active dancing), but it didn't feel heavy or stiff. I highly recommend airbrush make-up! I was impressed with the responsiveness of Suzanne to all my questions, from the first inquiry for a quote, to the last minute details. I also have to give a big thank you for how Suzanne, Kira and Angela accommodated my late change in plans for my hair-do. At my trial, they did exactly what I asked (half-up/half-down), but I decided afterwards that I really wanted an up-do and a few changes to my make-up too. I sent my request to Suzanne, with pictures and a description of what I had in mind. And even though it was too late of notice to do another trial, Suzanne assured me that Kira and Angela could pull off the changes on the day of, just based on the pictures I sent. And they really did it even better than I had imagined.

Krystal Morant

Hello Beautiful Bride-to-Be! I’m the owner of Bridal Beauty Associates, I have 15 years of experience in the beauty industry! Throughout my career I have done it all, I’ve worked in high-end salons, movie sets, magazine shoots and NYC Fashion Week. All in all I’m most passionate about bridal beauty. To have the opportunity to enhance someone’s beauty on the most important day of their life is honorable. I am so blessed to have such a great talent to share with the world. Hopefully I will share it with you soon xoxo