Bridal Beauty By Brittany

Capital Region of NY and Beyond

About This Vendor

Certified Makeup and Xtreme Lash Artist for the Capital Region of NY and beyond. Brittany has a passion for all things Beauty and it shows in her Makeup applications. We offer Makeup Trials that include both airbrush and quick lashes as well as the one on one time to go over all details of your special occasion so you feel comfortable when you leave the Salon. Being part of your special day means everything to us, and we will make sure you have everything you need from start to finish. Please call or email for more details in regards to your special day that we would love to be a part of.

41 Arch St, Green Island, NY Capital Region of NY and Beyond (518) 273-4247

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Kate Z

Brittany is hands down one of the most talented Make-Up Artists in this industry. I too am in the industry and I can not express how AMAZING my make-up was for my New Year's Eve Wedding. Brittany's work was flawless and she did it was ease. My make-up lasted through the whole... Read More day and night. From all the laughs to all the cry's (all happy tears) my make-up was INCREDIBLE! Brittany exceeded all of my expectations! She did my mothers and mother-in-laws make-up! They too were so pleased with the work that Brittany had done on them! Her work is effortless and done with grace, she makes you feel so special on that important day. I also recommend the extra add-on of the airbrush! My photos were on point with my make-up because it was so flawless and lasted well into the New Year! I highly recommend her to everyone who is looking for someone to complete their look for their special day! Brittany Bradshaw from Bridal Beauty by Brittany is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Alessandra L

Brittany is an INCREDIBLE artist. She is also the sweetest woman on the planet. I would HIGHLY recommend anyone getting married upstate to use her. Highly professional, a very fun person to be around, and just all around fabulous experience.