Bridal Boutique and Mr. Penguin Tuxedo

Lafayette, IN

The Bridal Boutique and Mr. Penguin Tuxedo

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Fashion

200 Farabee Drive North, Lafayette, IN

Pretty darn good!

Reviewed on 7/01/2013 Christi L

Positives I selected my dress 1.5 years out and Tabby helped me. She is absolutely amazing. She let me try on as many as I wanted and wear my one for as long as I wanted. We went in for our bridesmaid dresses a little less than a year out and Tabby helped us again! She was... Read More great and our dresses were perfect. The tuxedos were pretty simple. My husband picked them out and that was it. However, two of our groomsmen were out of state and they worked really well with us! Negatives There were a few times I would call in to figure out various details and the same worker everytime would either yell at me or make me feel dumb about my questions. Overall great though! I would recommend using them!

Worth it if you can get discount

Reviewed on 11/07/2012 Jessica G

I found the most beautiful dress here a few years back when they still had a "discount" store a few doors down from their main shop. The dress was admired by all of my guests and was purchased for under $300! You also get discounts on any accessories and other dresses purchased... Read More there if you buy your dress from them.

would recommend

Reviewed on 10/18/2011 Caralyn W

I picked the second dress I tried on. They listened to what I wanted.