Designer Sample Gowns

The Bridal Boutique of Naperville stocks over 300 Sample gowns available immediately and at a great discount. Our personal appointments provide brides the opportunity to try on many gowns with full attention paid to their bridal gown interests. Find & take your dream gown home today!

Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Private Appointments Available, Fashion

1995 Spring Brook Sq Dr, Naperville, IL (630) 901-4696

Dream Dress for Less

Reviewed on 7/22/2013 Luanne C

Bonnie helped me find my dream dress. After being to several other bridal boutiques in the area I ended up finding Bridal Boutique of Naperville on a search and decided to try it out not knowing was a sample dress store. This ended up being a added perk I was able to find my... Read More dress with by venturing out trying on new things that Bonnie suggested. The dress fit me almost perfectly from the first day I tried it on. They do not do alterations in house but she suggested a wonderful seamstress in the area that did fantastic alterations to the dress (includingtaking out a zipper and adding buttons). She also led me to a custom veil maker that transformed my mom's wedding veil into a veil of my own to match my dress (Sandra's Designs).

Great Dresses Here!

Reviewed on 4/18/2013 Ashley V

Bridal Boutique was the third and final store I went to. With less than three months to my wedding date, I knew options could be limited, but Bridal Boutique had so many great dresses in all different styles. You make an appointment to get one-on-one attention. At the end, I was... Read More deciding between a couple different options, because the selection was so great. Highly recommend any bride!

Best Place to Buy a Wedding Dress

Reviewed on 7/23/2012 Abby O

I went to look at wedding dresses at this place because my sister and two of our friends found their dresses here. It is a very small shop - only 1 appointment at a time. Bonnie (the owner) is very knowledgeable about wedding dresses. She listens to what you want and helps... Read More you pick dresses out. But she's not offended if you don't want to try one on that she picked out. She does a great job of getting you in and out of the dresses. She asks you questions that you might not think of - like time of year of your wedding (if one is really heavy/hot), weight of the dress, straps/no straps, type of wedding (destination, formal, outdoor, etc.). It almost feels like she's a family member because she's so easy to talk to and get along with. She has a wide variety of dresses. And the best part is you get to take it home with you that day. You don't have to wait 4 months to get your dress in. She almost recommended a wonderful seamstress that did a beautiful job taking in, shortening, adding straps, and bustling my dress.

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Jennifer S

Dress shopping is not one of my favorite things to do. It gives me anxiety, and going into this experience I had no idea what my preferred style was. I decided to go with just my mom to a "pre-dress shopping" appointment before bringing everyone else, so I could get an idea of... Read More what I liked. Best idea ever!! Jessica made this experience absolutely amazing. She is so friendly and knowledgeable. After me picking out 4 dresses, she was able to determine my style and pull ones she thought would look good. She nailed it! I left with a specific style, and even designer, in mind so when I bring everyone with me I know exactly what to look for. No nerves! The dresses in the store were all under $2000, so I didn't feel nervous to fall in love with a crazy expensive dress. They really personalize the appointment and make you feel like you are the only bride they work with! I would definitely recommend this location and Jessica!

Reviewed on 5/26/2017 Jen M

I looked high and low for a dress all over the suburbs of Illinois. I LOVE my dress. I also love that the boutique makes appointments so they have time to really help you. High end dresses, great prices. LOVE my dress.

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 Jennifer K

Beyond my highest expectations! Better than visiting any other bridal salons in the area. A beyond helpful staff that make it easy to pick out, try on and select your gown for your special day! I'm beyond amazed at the selection and variety and found myself saying yes to the... Read More dress! Jessica made the process so easy, and the staff was so welcoming! I am so glad I found this gem! Say Yes to the Dress at Bridal Boutique of Naperville!

Reviewed on 4/17/2017 S H

Awesome place. I’d say they have top notch customer service. They are a sample shop, but they do have several dresses that are order-able. They had some really pretty dresses there. Some of my favorites were from this place. And my consultant/stylist (Jessica T) was just... Read More amazing. I can see why a lot of the good reviews mention her. I picked her randomly when I scheduled online, and I lucked out; she was so nice and attentive. Loved this place!!!

Reviewed on 3/25/2017 Abigail B

Wonderful experience with Jessica! She knew exactly what she was doing and the first dress that I tried on was the one!

Reviewed on 3/09/2017 Kelsy C

I started looking for my wedding dress a few months after getting engaged. I went to a couple of other stores, but I loved being able to come in and look around. Everyone who I worked with was so helpful every time. The real reason I am gloating about them is because I recently... Read More became panicked about the dress I bought and whether it was the dress I wanted to wear for my wedding. I knew that contacting the women at The Bridal Boutique of Naperville the would be honest with me and do everything they could to make sure I was happy. And that's exactly what they did. I am so grateful for their patience and generosity. I would suggest The Bridal Boutique of Naperville to everyone I know.

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Kelly V

Unfortunately, I have nothing nice to say about this boutique. The stylist I worked with was not helpful at all. She did not help pick out any of the dresses I tried on. Instead, she left me and my bridal party to choose dresses from a specific size group only. In addition, most... Read More of the dresses cannot be ordered, but instead must be bought off of the rack. She did not help me in the fitting room, and left me to try the dresses on by myself. She also made faces while I made comments about what I liked and did not like about the dress. She was extremely unfriendly and not fit for a wedding stylist. I have been to 4 boutiques, and this was the worst one by far.

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Haley O

Bonnie helped me find a dress and gave me a card for Terry, who is by far the best seamstress around. We added straps, made it sweetheart, and many other adjustments. They were a great place to buy and have alterations.

Perfect Gown, Great Price

Reviewed on 11/23/2015 Britni T

I had a wonderful experience at Bridal Boutique of Naperville. I bought the second gown I tried on, which happened to be the first sample of the owner's own stunning line. I could not be more pleased! I got a gorgeous, one-of-a-kind gown for sample prices. I could not ask... Read More for more. Bonnie even included a veil and belt in my purchase.

Reviewed on 11/15/2015 Mary F

Both my sister and friend got their dresses at the Bridal Boutique of Napervill. I really wanted a lace dress and found most to be really expensive at other stores. I found my lace dress here and it was perfect and a very good price too. . I received many compliments on how... Read More the lace was unique. I highly recommend Bridal Boutique of Naperville...great selection and great prices

Reviewed on 10/21/2015

Great service, lots of options, reasonably priced. Loved getting my dress here because they were so helpful as we looked at dresses and considered different options.

A Wonderful Experience!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Erica W

I am so glad that I decided to try the Bridal Boutique of Naperville when I was looking for wedding dresses! As it is extremely conveniently located to my house, I thought I would try it as a first crack at dress shopping to try on a few dresses & get some ideas before I went to... Read More the bigger chain stores. I did not expect that I would find a wedding dress on the first try of dress shopping. Much to my surprise, I found "the dress" after just one visit to Naperville Bridal Boutique! As a smaller boutique store, the personalized attention you receive is wonderful! I was the last appointment of the day & was the only person in the store with my mom & had both my bridal consultant, Terry, as well as the owner, Bonnie, assisting me. Both of these women are absolute dolls & pleasures to work with & be around. I found an absolutely beautiful dress for a fantastic price on my very first day of wedding dress shopping thanks to the Bridal Boutique of Naperville! As this was an "off the rack" dress & the dress I tried on was the dress I purchased & took home with me, it needed fairly significant alterations, which Terry also did for me. She is an extremely talented & knowledgeable seamstress & I was so happy with the work she did on my dress. When my final fitting was over, I was actually a little sad because I always enjoyed my trips to the store & chatting with Terry & Bonnie because they are so sweet & helpful! I encourage everyone to give the Bridal Boutique of Naperville a try- their selection, prices & service cannot be beat & made for a wonderful experience!

Reviewed on 9/21/2015 s

I love everything about this place. I've gone to big chain Bridal shops and have had some of the worse experience. I love how it's very intimate, very well kept, nice and truthfully staff. I found the gown of my dreams and all I said was what I was thinking of. I would... Read More recommend this place a thousand times plus.

Reviewed on 9/18/2015 Kim A

Do not recommend. All sample dresses so you get it like it is. Most of the dresses were very dirty on the bottom and I even saw some torn tulle on some of the gowns. The lighting is pretty bad too in the front of the store, so hard to tell actual colors. The women who met with... Read More us was also very rude. She scoffed at our budget and really didn't care about us being there. This was my first time trying on wedding dresses and she didn't make it a very enjoyable event, she made me feel like I was bothering her by being there. Did not purchase anything and would not return!!

Great place to look at sample dresses!

Reviewed on 8/12/2015 Josiah V

After reading other reviews, I was excited to go to the Bridal Boutique of Naperville to look at wedding dresses. And they did not disappoint! They had lots of dresses at a variety of price points. They were very friendly and were willing to let me try on as many dresses as I... Read More wanted. I was the only bride in there at the time, which was really nice. They were full of knowledge and gave me tips about different styles and materials which eventually helped me decide on my dress. Although, I did not end up buying my dress from them, I would definitely recommend them to a friend especially if you have a short time frame and need a dress off the rack.

Amazing place to buy your dress

Reviewed on 7/24/2015 Beth T

I loved getting my dress from Bonnie. I walked in and told her my budget and the second dress I tried on had me in tears. Bonnie even gave me a discount so my dream dress fit within my budget. I loved that I bought my dress and go to take it home that day. Amazing place!

Reviewed on 6/26/2015 Addy G

My experience at the Bridal Boutique was amazing. Not only was appointment personal, there was a great selection of Bridal Gowns. I ended up picking my dress from here and also getting it altered through the suggested seamstresses. Bonnie is amazing and just made the... Read More experience worth while! If you are looking for an intimate personal experience, come here!

Beautiful Dresses!

Reviewed on 6/18/2015 Rebecca G

I found the most beautiful dress from Bridal Boutique of Naperville. They had such unique gowns and ones that you wouldn't see anywhere else! They were in amazing condition as well. My experience was wonderful and I would definitely recommend this bridal salon when you are... Read More looking for a unique wedding dress.

Surprising Find

Reviewed on 1/19/2015 Kathryn M

Like some of the other reviews, I went to this shop not realizing it was a sample shop. I also had gotten my appointment time wrong and showed up 30 minutes late. Despite this, Bonnie was still helpful in getting me in dresses in the style I wanted. Since I was late, she had... Read More allowed the previous bride to run over her appointment time which was fine. I did feel like I would have liked a little more help from her, but I ended up loving one of the dresses I had pulled (I actually hated it on the hanger but thought why not try it on). She was very knowledgeable about the alterations that could be done and the seamstress she recommends was actually in the store to help me decide on what could be changed about the dress. It was a great experience! I think she told me all dresses are below $2,000 which is great and she was reasonable with pricing.

beautiful gowns

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Jill R

The Bridal Boutique was the first and only place I went to for my wedding dress. I think I tried on 2 or 3 dresses and then I found the one for me. Even though I had about a year and a half until the actual wedding, I knew I didn't need to look anymore. Bonnie was so real and... Read More friendly. She gave feedback, and never pressured me. There aren't multiples of each dress, so if you find one, you should decide quickly or it could be gone. I emailed Bonnie over a year later to get a recommendation for seamstress & she was amazing as well. Bonnie was just so helpful in every way. I'm so happy I found my dress there.

Great service, excellent choices

Reviewed on 8/14/2014 Victoria V

This buy off the rack boutique is a wonderful place to get a new dress for cheaper prices. Great service! And assisted with creating a personal touch to my dress.

Bonnie is great!

Reviewed on 8/08/2014 Marjory M

Had such a great experience at Bridal Boutique of Naperville. I didn't have much of an idea of what I wanted, and Bonnie was very patient and super helpful. She knows her dresses, and she has a TON to choose from - plus you get to take it home off the rack. She also recommends a... Read More lady for alterations, and she was fabulous, too. It's not the most convenient location if you don't live in Naperville, but it was so worth it!