Bridal By Michele - Hair and Air-Makeup

New Jersey, New York, Connecticut, Tri-State Area

Hair Artistry & Airbrush Makeup

With 25 years experience, Michele believes that on your wedding day you should look like yourself only more gorgeous! Airbrush makeup lasts up to 24 hours, is fadeproof, waterproof, smudgeproof and will cover tattoos, birthmarks, rosacea and unwanted tan lines, yet is easily removed with soap and water.

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair Stylists, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

124 West End Ct, West End, NJ New Jersey, New York, Connecticut, Tri-State Area (908) 309-5523

WOW WOW WOW!!! MICHELE IS AMAZING!!!!

Reviewed on 7/16/2014 Jenn M

OMG Michele is absolutely amazing at everything that she does and I cannot say enough wonderful things about her!!! She was great to work with and she was so sweet, patient, helpful and had great ideas. From the first time I met her at a bridal event, I knew she was the one. I... Read More did 2 trials with her for hair & airbrush makeup and loved everything that we did and I definitely recommend doing a trial before your big day. I also highly recommend the airbrush makeup. It's amazing and so light-weight. It literally stayed on all day and didn't come off at all throughout the night; we got married outside and took pictures at the beach and it still stayed on which was awesome. She came to our hotel to do our hair & makeup. She showed up on time, actually a bit earlier which was great!! She came with another wonderful girl as well. My girls brought pictures of their hair and makeup ideas and Michele and her assistant made all the pictures come to life!! All my girls LOVED their hair and makeup and said it was exactly what they wanted, even better!!!! Both my hair & makeup came out perfect. I absolutely loved both and received so many compliments on both. I don't wear a lot of makeup ever and Michele literally made me look and feel myself, but just more beautiful for my wedding day!! I was so happy! It was wonderful working with Michele for my special day. I could go on forever about Michele and her work! I highly recommend her! Also, compared to a lot of hair/makeup people that I researched, she was the most reasonable. Michele is amazing and she will literally make you look like yourself, just more beautiful on your wedding day!!! Thanks Michele.

Michele is amazing!

Reviewed on 4/08/2014 Cailin L

I had such a great experience working with Michele. She was patient with me as I tried to decide what look I wanted for my wedding. Obviously a bride can tend to get stressed out before the wedding so my skin was a mess. She was able to cover up blemishes and made me feel more... Read More beautiful than I have ever felt. I got so many compliments as did my bridesmaids and mother/mother in law. Her rates are awesome as well. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for bridal hair and makeup.

Beautiful Romantic Wedding hair!

Reviewed on 4/05/2014 Erika R

Michele and I first corresponded via email- as I, the bride, just moved to Colorado and was planning a wedding in New Jersey. I showed her my styles I wanted and she more than came through. She did exactly as I wanted and then some- I looked stunning (and I usually try to be... Read More modest). She also did exactly as my mother wanted and eased her frail nerves with finesse. She was a great people person- handling all the different stressed out personalities we threw at her. She also rolled with the punches, as we had some hiccups with the schedule, last minute drop-outs, last minute entries, late-comers, and hair style change ups. I was really thrilled to have someone as calm and in control as Michele, while I was trying to deal with other issues. That comes secondary to the fact that she made us look divine! My only complaint was that I think she usually works with another person, and since our party was smaller, she came alone, which meant that I got up super early as my wedding was at 1:30.

Reviewed on 2/10/2017 Lauren G

Michele was great- and my hair and makeup stayed all day and night! She really made me feel glamorous and suggested colors and styles that would work for our theme and my hair!

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Nicole P

Michele was amazing!! Her work and pictures speak to how great she is at what she does, but also she is absolutely a pleasure to work with!! Michele did my hair, all my bridesmaids and 2 flower girls- everyone's hair came out stunning!! I got married on long beach island and was... Read More worried about my hair frizzing from being by the water, so I had arranged with Michele to follow us out to the reception venue (which was 45 mins away) so she could touch up our hair. She was a lifesaver and fixed EVERYONE'S hair!! She took my veil out and completely redid my hair. I just loved how she made sure we all looked perfect all day long!! She literally worked from 5am to 7pm, and remained energetic, friendly and did an awesome job!! Truly a pleasure, I highly recommend using Bridal by Michele!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Karen S

Michele did a fantastic job on myself and my bridesmaids and mother. My only problem was she talked too much and was about 30-40 minutes late, making me late for pictures, which was a huge stress on me. I missed out on a lot of photos because there just wasn't enough time. My... Read More wedding was ceremony immediately followed by cocktail hour then reception, so it was very important for me to be done by a specific time. We remained 40 minutes behind so i lost almost an hour of picture taking (i was done but my one bridesmaid's makeup came out terrible so she took it off and did it herself). My hair and makeup came out fantastic though. Michele is very friendly to work with, but being how late she was and a lot of talking we never caught up.

Reviewed on 9/05/2016 Jessica S

Michele is outstanding!! I had 10 people that needed hair and makeup for my wedding and Michele was able to accommodate them all within our timeline. She was prompt and ready to go even with our early start! She was having a great time and she ensured we looked our absolute... Read More best. Ashley assisted Michele with our makeup and I cannot say enough good things about her also. My maids look flawless! We were all so happy with how the hair and makeup lasted throughout the night. One of the girls even slept with her hair in and looked great the next morning- Haha! One of my bridesmaids hired Michele on the spot for her wedding coming up next year. I highly recommend Michele for all of your hair/makeup needs!!

Reviewed on 6/30/2016 Caitlin C

My bridesmaids and I had a wonderful experience working with Michele and her partner. I have a LOT of hair, and Michele was able to pull something elegant and beautiful together without having a trial first. She was easygoing and fun to work with on the day of, and put my mind... Read More at ease with any timing concerns. She was also super patient with me leading up to the day, as I’m not the fastest to respond to e-mails! I’m so happy we worked with her and got such an outstanding finished product all around. Everyone looked gorgeous and I couldn’t be happier.

Reviewed on 6/06/2016 Christie R

Michele is amazing. She did my daughters hair and make-up for her prom. Michaela was beyond stunning. A beautiful natural look but enhanced. She really felt and looked like the belle of the ball. Words cannot do justice to the professionalism Michele showed us. She is a master... Read More at her craft, and I have the photos to prove it. My daughters smile was priceless!!

Reviewed on 4/04/2016 Allison B

Michele is a BLAST to work with. From my trial until the day of my wedding, she was so much fun to be around. A lot of the make-up artists and hairdressers I spoke to were so stuck-up, but Michele was just a ball of fun always. She is incredibly well-priced for the work that... Read More she does. She came the morning of my bachelorette party to do my hair and make-up trial. I don't ever wear make up and was incredibly impressed by how natural my make up looked. Plus, Michele includes airbrushing in her costs, while most make-up artists charge extra for that service. I liked my hair at the trial, gave her some feedback, and she ended up recommending that I get hair extensions. I had never considered that, but to get the hairstyle that I wanted, I decided to look at extensions. She took me to Gregg's in Linden a few weeks before my wedding, helped me find extensions in my price range and that matched my hair color, and then set the extensions so they were ready to go the day of. She was prompt the day of the wedding, and although I was so nervous we would be late, she worked quickly and expertly to make sure me, my three bridesmaids, and my mom were out the door on time to meet the photographer. She even did my husband's hair the morning of! I liked my hair at the trial, but I LOVED it the day of the wedding. I'm glad she did my hair before my make-up, because it made me teary when I saw my hairstyle with the extensions (I used to have VERY long hair, chopped it off to donate, and was so happy I had the extensions to complete my desired look). She could tell my mom was nervous about putting my veil in at the venue, so she came with us to Mayfair Farms (which she was not contracted to do) to put finishing touches on my hair and to set the veil. Michele is wonderful, will go above and beyond for her clients, and her prices and personality are remarkable. I loved working with Michele and highly recommend her.

Reviewed on 2/25/2016 Krista M

Michele was absolutely fabulous! In the past, I was unhappy with the way other people did my makeup, but Michele knew what I wanted without me having to be specific. From me to the flower girl, she did a fantastic job with everyone's hair and makeup! I was worried about timing... Read More (because I had 7 bridesmaids and 10 people total), but Michele made sure the timing worked out so we weren't rushing.

Reviewed on 11/08/2015 Samantha Z

I am the matron of honor in my sister's wedding at the Wilshire Grand. Michele had to do (7) hair updos in a limited amount of time, and rocked it! Not only did they turn out beautifully, she did it with time left. We were very happy with the result and would recommend her for... Read More future brides and bridal party!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Sy M

Michele was absolutely incredible! My fiance and I had decided to do all of our pictures before the ceremony so that our intimate bridal party could enjoy the cocktail hour with family and friends. My ceremony was at 11:00am and due to this, I had to be ready for hair and make... Read More up at 6:00am. When I arrived at the venue, Michele was already there with her equipment in tow. She took the time to set my hair first and then made my mother and my future sister in law look absolutely stunning. My make up looked amazing on camera and it lasted the entire length of the wedding including afterwards. Michele offered to stay after the ceremony to help me remove the cathedral veil and touch me up for the rest of the wedding. She did this free of charge and even gave the ladies a free lipstick to touch ourselves up throughout the rest of the day. She was warm, caring and energetic. Just what I needed to feel at ease on one of the best days of my life! :0)

Reviewed on 10/12/2015 Christine K

Michele and the makeup artist that she brought were both wonderful! I had 1 trial with Michele and it was great! I had decided to change my hair style a few weeks before the wedding and Michele was more than accommodating. She did all of my bridesmaids hair and they all looked... Read More perfect! Everyone pretty much stuck with their selected hairstyles so Michele was ready for everyone. The makeup artist was great too! She did my mom's makeup as well as 2 of my bridesmaids. Looked perfect because it was still natural. I loved my hair style and it stayed pretty much the whole night (which was a total of about 11 hours)! My hair doesn't usually stay curled but it was still curly at the end of the night. Michele also did my makeup and it was perfect. I don't wear a lot of makeup normally so I was worried about getting my makeup done, but she made it look so natural that it still looked like me. The timing was probably my only concern. We cut it kind of close to when I was supposed to start heading to the church and I wasn't even dressed yet. This was due to a few things that wasn't all something she could control. Overall, I enjoyed having Michele do everyone's hair. She made the morning fun especially with having to be up at 6am to get started.

Amazing! Felt like she was family!

Reviewed on 9/15/2015 Allison K

I LOVE MICHELE! She helped my whole bridal party and my mom get ready for my big day. She was there for me throughout my entire wedding planning for a whole year (even dyed my hair and came with me when I purchased my extensions for my big day). This was a very hard time for... Read More my family and I as my father had been very ill just being diagnosed with stage 4 GBM (brain cancer) only a few months prior to my wedding day. She made the morning of my wedding fun and it felt like she was apart of my family. She even sat with my mom who was having a very difficult time coping with my fathers illness just to talk. After my wedding she has continued to ask how my father and family is doing. She even sent my father a medal for healing (he still wears it to this day). The day of my wedding I have never felt so beautiful. She is so loving and she goes above and beyond for all her brides and their families. She is truly the easiest person to work with. I recommend Michele to anyone looking someone to do hair and makeup, you will look flawless the day of your wedding or event! And you will gain a true friend. Thanks Michele for your true talent and kindness, we all love you!

Reviewed on 8/30/2015 Ashley B

Words cannot describe how wonderful it was working with Michele for my wedding hair and makeup. Michele has an amazing personality and is such a pleasure to be around that it was a no brainer for me to use her for my wedding. She was always available via phone or email when I... Read More had questions or needed to get in touch with her. And her work is absolutely amazing! I went to her salon in Long Branch for my trial and was just blown away by how amazing I looked when she was done with me. On my wedding day, she showed up right on time and was more than prepared with anything she could possibly need. Her and her assistant (who was also amazing and did a phenomenal job) set up in our hotel room and got right to work and were super efficient and on schedule. Michele even helped me lace and fix my dress when I was getting ready. I could not have asked for a better person to have worked with for my special day! I would highly recommend Michele for your wedding beauty needs...you won't regret your decision!!

Reviewed on 8/29/2015 victoria a

Michele was absolutely wonderful! Her energy and personality make her a joy to work with. Also her pricing is great when compared to others, especially based on her quality of service. She was incredible flexible and adaptable to our bridal parties needs. Her air brush makeup is... Read More flawless and leaves you feeling beautiful but not overdone. She also did an incredible job with everyone's hair, especially mine. My hair doesn't hold a curl at all but Michele got it to curl and it was wonderful that day! I would recommend her for anyone's big day!! P.S. We love Michele so much that we are using her services for our cousin's Bat Mitzvah!!

Reviewed on 7/20/2015

My friend hired Michele to do her hair and make-up for her wedding in 2009. I was a bridesmaid, and Michele did a wonderful job then...when I wore my hair short and straight. Jump ahead to 2015 to my own wedding, and she did an even more beautiful job on me now, as I wear my... Read More hair long and naturally curly - it's not easy to find a stylist who can work with naturally curly hair and not want to straighten it! She came to my home to do a hair and airbrush make-up trial (I highly recommend doing a trial). She did this cool retro style half-updo, which I really liked. But, as the day wore on, I wasn't sure if felt like me. A week or so after the trial, I sent Michele some photos of curly updos. We chatted over email (we did not do a second trial), and she pulled it off beautifully the day of the wedding. Very simple, soft, and natural. As for the make-up, I wanted neutral colors and natural-looking palette, and I couldn't have been happier with the final look. And airbrushed make-up is THE way to go. It doesn't sweat off and I didn't need touch-ups at all. She uses amazing products (I still pine over the bronze lipgloss she used on me at the 2009 wedding), knows how to use color and how to enhance a person's natural beauty. Michele also did hair and make-up for my maid of honor, sister, mom, and flower girls, and they all looked gorgeous. For the service and talent you are getting (at a fair price), Michele is the way to go for your special day.

Reviewed on 7/01/2015 Marissa D

MIchele just did my wedding party and myself for my wedding 0n 5/23/15. She did an amazing job, my makeup was light and natural, NOT CAKED ON! It lasted for hours. My hair came out amazing along with the bridesmaids, and mother. I highly recommend her!

MICHELE IS GREAT

Reviewed on 2/16/2015 Allison R

Michele helped me in a pinch when other vendors flaked out and increased prices. She made me feel like the most important person to her - EVER! In addition to the personal service touch - Michele knows what she is doing! The hair and air brush make up were... Read More brilliant. I received so many complements that night. She was on time, and made sure that everything was taken care of - no detail too small. Michele applied make up as if she had been doing it her whole life and made my bridal look absolutely fabulous The make up stayed all night through dancing and even snow - my hair didn't budge, and was easy to return to it's non up do state the next day - no fishing for pins for days or using corrective products due to damage here ladies

Loved working with Michele!

Reviewed on 1/19/2015 Ilyse R

Michele was awesome! She was professional, on time and did a great job with hair and makeup for me and my bridesmaids. She was also so much fun to hang out with for the day. She made it no stress and assured me everything would be great - and it was! Thank you Michele!

Michele was uplifting.

Reviewed on 12/17/2014

She made the our bridal party very happy. Her quality is superb, her personality is so positive. She knows hair and makeup for various styles and ages. She had 3 lovely helpers who were all great too ! Thank you so much ! Love the Rockwell family !

EXCELLENT CHOICE!!! Top rated, all around

Reviewed on 10/31/2014

My daughter and I met Michele are the LBI Bridal Road Show. We knew right away that she would be the perfect person to transform us on that special day. Not only are Michele and her staff warm and professional, they are so very good at what they do. From our first meeting... Read More until the big day Michele was in communication with us. The hair styles that the girls chose were all completed to perfection. Michele's makeup artist that day was Emily and she made all of us look natural, yet stunning. Air brushed makeup is new to me and I loved it! It gives beautiful coverage without being heavy or fake looking. Michele took care of my daughter from hair to makeup to veil. Her friendly nature and professionalism made my daughter feel relaxed on an otherwise stressful day. Michele and Emily were on time, prepared and more than accommodating to our needs. As the mother of the bride, I was concerned about budget (naturally). I was afraid that having a stylist come to US would have been very expensive. On the contrary, Michele's prices are comparable, if not less than having to travel to a salon. All in all, I am thrilled that we chose Bridal by Michele for my daughters wedding. She was a stunning and radiant bride. Thanks to Michele for doing such an amazing job!!! Call her.....you won't be sorry.

The Best!!!

Reviewed on 10/02/2014 Robin H

I was married on September 27, 2014. Michelle did my hair and air brushed make-up, and I looked gorgeous!!! I received so many compliments. Michele did my hair exactly as I had wanted (half up / half down) and it stayed in place the entire evening. The air brushed make up made... Read More my skin look flawless and didn't rub off despite sweating from dancing. I would (and have already!) recommend Michele to anyone getting married!

FABulous!

Reviewed on 9/16/2014 AnnaRita Maria D

My wedding was in August 2014. It was a beautiful, and HOT day, but my makeup (airbrushed) done my Michele Falco was fantastic. I looked great the entire day/night (and I sweat like crazy). My hair was so beautiful with the half up-half down that I requested, the curls were... Read More bouncy, and my tiara stayed in place the whole night. FABulous. Thanks Michele!