Bridal Couture of the Palm Beaches

Royal Palm Beach, FL

More than just a bridal store!

Because it's more than just a wedding dress. At Bridal Couture of the Palm Beaches, we welcome brides to a warm atmosphere with our undivided attention. Ask our brides! Our aim is to offer brides an enjoyable experience with our expertise and the full resources of the boutique during their scheduled appointed time.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100

10233 Okeechobee Blvd. Suite B4, Royal Palm Beach, FL (561) 793-4633

Reviewed on 3/08/2018 Emily E

The staff at bridal couture is one of a kind. Davita is truly amazing at what she does. She new the exact dress I would love and she paired my dress with the perfect veil. She made me feel so special and so beautiful the entire time. For the type of service I received and the... Read More quality of the gowns in her store I was expecting to go way over budget , but that was not the case! It was so affordable!! As a plus size bride I had alot of anxiety about dress shopping now after going here I can't stop smiling!!!! I really cannot say enough great things about this one of a kind bridal store!

Reviewed on 3/30/2018 Jacqueline S

I just picked up my dress today! It is absolutely beautiful and fits perfectly! Davita is excellent and very professional. She knows exactly what looks good on your body type and what will favor your complexion. You will have a wonderful experience choosing a gown as well as... Read More working with them for ordering and altering your gown. The appointment time is 100% dedicated to you. Natalia, the seamstress does great work as well, and my dress was altered perfectly. Highly recommend to anyone in the South Florida area. The Morilee gowns are beautiful. Thank you for helping me find my dream dress!

Reviewed on 11/08/2015

The moment I walked in I thought to myself.. I'm definitely getting my dress here, from the second she introduced herself I knew I was going to love her. She asked me one question and it was like she was inside my head, she knew exactly what I was looking for and she found it... Read More with the first dress I tried on. She was amazing she made me feel confident, she knew exactly what type of dress to put me in that molded my curves. She is very passionate about everyone of her brides. She gives you her undivided attention and you never feel rushed. I recommend her highly, because there's only one word to describe her priceless!

Reviewed on 4/22/2018 Marica M

I’m in love with the shop. I had the best experience then any other bridal shops. I highly recommend Bridal couture of the palm beaches to any brides. The dresses are affordable and you get the warmest welcome during the shopping experience.

Reviewed on 4/22/2018 Olivia M

I usually shy away from writing any reviews that I don’t have positive things to say. I’ll start with the positive; the dresses are beautiful and Devita works with only one bride in an hour appointment which is great. The negative; my first appointment, Devita only wanted to... Read More pull dresses she thought would look good on my body. When I told her I didn’t like the way a certain dress looked she insisted I try it on regardless. On top of that she would interrupt anytime one of friends had any sort of input. I fell in love with a dress there and knew I wanted to bring my family back to see it. The appointment was nearing its end and my friend asked for style numbers of the veil and dress and we weren’t allowed to have them. We were told they would go in my file and the next time I came back she would have it written down and pulled for me. On top of that we weren’t allowed to take any photos of me in the dresses. Her reasoning was that if I fell in love with a dress and saw a picture of it and I didn’t look good it would turn me away from the dress. Fine I get it, but that should be up to me and not her. Not only that but in anyway possible she would bring up her daughter getting married and how excited she was about it. That’s great and all but my appointment isn’t about your daughter it’s about me. More so, I was silly enough to go back for a second appointment because of the dress I fell in love with. Sadly and not surprisingly, she didn’t save the style number of my dress or veil. Having this feeling before going in I brought over a dozen style numbers to her to see if she had in her store. I was told she didn’t have a few dress or some dresses wouldn’t look good on me and other things. After looking to see if she had these dresses she found the dress from the original appointment and pulled others. In turn I didn’t like the original dress for reasons and one dress she told me she didn’t have nor would look good one me she actually pulled and I fell in love with. When standing there In The dress of which I thought looked great Devita made comments that no brides wants to hear when they struggle with weight issues and an eating disorder. Having been so turned off I got dressed spoke briefly about bridesmaid dresses and than Devita commented on my friends weight and which dress she would wear. Turned off and disheartened we left the store and headed to a different bridal store. I give her store two stars because of its appearance and the free swatch for bridesmaid dresses we got. I’m not sure if we got Devita on a off month because her reviews are amazing but we didn’t get that experience when we went. I hope brides continue to have the luck they do when they enter her store but I can surely tell you it was not the bridal experience I was expecting.

2018-04-22T18:54:37 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review. Firstly, I apologize that both of your bridal appointments did not meet your expectations. My focus is for brides to look and feel their best on their wedding day. I have brides with various figures and I’m well aware of... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/17/2018 Whitney D

Davita was THE BEST! I was so impressed with my experience at Bridal Couture! Unlike other salons there is only 1 appointment at a time so you get a fabulous one on one experience. Davita was not pushy and did not try to sell me something I didn’t want just to make a sale. She... Read More really listened to what I was looking for and I could not be happier with my dress!

Reviewed on 4/12/2018 Kailey N

I could not have been happier with my experience here, they were so welcoming and very knowledgeable about the styles that would fit my body type but also making sure I got what I was looking for and what I had visioned. I had been to a few other places before here and no one... Read More comes even close to them! If you want to feel like a princess and have amazing service this is the place to go!!

Reviewed on 4/05/2018 Erin M

I cannot say enough good things about Davita and her store. I went to try on a dress that I had been admiring online, but Davita allowed me to try on a number of silhouettes that I hadn’t considered. I thought I would be going with a fit and flare or mermaid style dress and a... Read More short, simple veil, but I ended up getting a ballgown and a cathedral veil! As soon as I tried it on, I knew it was the dress. Davita was so patient with helping me try different things with the dresses such as veils and hair pieces. She was even sweet enough to help me FaceTime with my mother as I tried on all the dresses. Her shop is absolutely gorgeous, and she knows EVERYTHING about the line she is selling—there is not a single question about the gowns that she cannot answer. And the Morilee line is just stunning. I can’t imagine a better place to buy a wedding dress. I am so happy that Davita helped me find my perfect gown and veil. I know that my wedding day is going to be even more special because I will feel so beautiful in the gown that I bought from Bridal Couture.

Reviewed on 3/15/2018 Stacy S

I had such a wonderful experience with Davita. The dresses were absolutely magical. I would highly recommend!

Reviewed on 2/22/2018 Stefanie M

Today I said YES! to the dress at Bridal Couture of the Palm Beaches. I fell in love with the dress that I got from here. Davita is incredible and really knows how to connect with her clients. I am so excited to wear my dress on my big day! Thank you Davita for the incredible... Read More experience!

Reviewed on 1/30/2018

AMAZING!! there are truly no words to describe the wonderful experience I had at this bridal shop. Davita really does go ABOVE AND BEYOND for the bride. she made feel special and was super accommodating to my needs and wishes!

Reviewed on 1/14/2018 Lindsey S

This place is just amazing. Davita picked out 4 dresses for me and I fell in love with one of them. She made me feel so beautiful with every dress I tried on. They even rushed my dress to come in since my Wedding was less then 6 months away. The atmosphere was great. Davita and... Read More her team are simply amazing.

Reviewed on 12/27/2017 Jenny P

My dress from here was absolutely stunning! They were so friendly and helpful and made my dress shopping experience pleasant and stress free! I loved coming for every fitting and felt so welcome and comfortable. Thank you guys for everything!!! I loved working with you!! Ladies,... Read More get your dress here and you won't be disappointed!!

Reviewed on 12/07/2017 Rachel H

When i say wow! I mean wow! Davita is amazing. She listened, she was nice , she was fun, and honest. I loved her and my experience. And i said yes to my dress. I was so nervous at first. But because it was a small intimate shop it was perfect. She’s perfect. And had everything... Read More i wanted. Thank you so much.

Reviewed on 11/30/2017 Najala O

My experience at Bridal Couture was relaxing and fun. After scoping out several bridal shops from Fort Lauderdale to West Palm Beach, this was by far the most inviting, warm, organized and spotless boutique. Davita took time at the beginning of the appointment for me to express... Read More my vision for my wedding. She was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. Davita was very patient with me and when I found my bridal dress, it literally brought me to tears. I would recommend this boutique to anyone.

2018-04-22T23:15:02 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review! It was our pleasure helping you find your gown for your special day! We look forward to seeing you again when you're in town for your alterations! xo

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Ashley S

Davita was amazing to work with from the beginning! My fiancé and I are eloping in a few months and she was able to get me in right away. She didn’t show me dresses over my budget (which I truly appreciate!) and as soon as I showed her pictures of what I had in mind, she knew... Read More right where they were on the rack. I’m a simple bride, so I was able to find my dress within 30 minutes (not typical ladies!). She placed my rush order the next business day and it will be here right after the holidays. Still leaving time for small alterations before my big day. I was nervous going into my appointment because I was all alone. She made me feel comfortable and beautiful. I highly recommend her and her shop!

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Michele S

Bridal Couture made my dress shopping so easy. I told them what I s=was looking for and Davita picked out 5 dressing and I fell in love with one. I had to walk away to make sure. I went back later that same day and she was able to fit me in to try it on again and that was it, it... Read More was my wedding dress! Yesterday was my promise date of when it was coming in, I can't wait to hear from them so I can pick up my dress!!!!!

Reviewed on 11/05/2017 Mandy H

Davita was great! I felt like the experience was very personalized. I was shown dresses very similar to the photos I brought in as well as dresses that Davita recommended based on what I liked. She was so amazing; very mindful of our budget, what I wanted and felt comfortable... Read More in, and in no way rushed us to make a decision. It also didn't feel awkward; I felt like one of my family members was helping us rather than a bridal consultant! I highly recommend coming here for a bridal gown! They also had many bridesmaids dresses on sale at a ridiculously low price. We actually left for another bridal appointment and came back to BCPB because the experience there was just incomparable!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Margarita S

My experience at Bridal Couture was lovely. I was in and out in 30 minutes. Mrs. Davita is amazing at what she does. She is a lot of help with finding what looks best for your body type. I also love the atmosphere and the fact that she only works with one bride at a time, It... Read More makes all the difference.

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Danielle R

Davita and her team were amazing. I had been to quite a few other bridal salons prior to Bridal Couture and never found "the one." Davita knew exactly the kind of dress I was envisioning and I found my dress quickly after that. My dress and alterations came out perfectly! I... Read More highly recommend this store for those looking to find their perfect dress.

Reviewed on 9/23/2017 Dominique B

This place is PHENOMENAL!!! I found my dream dress and was literally brought to tears! I had no idea I'd get "that feeling" but I did, I felt like a real bride and a princess. Davita is incredible, she is extremely attentive! She listens to your request and takes her own skill... Read More and expertise and makes your vision come to life!!!! Her husband is so kind and attentive as well! They made the process to easy, smooth, and enjoyable! The salon is stunning, the dresses are impeccable (we even found my bridesmaids dresses here AND my 3 year old daughters flower girl dress!) It was a one stop shop, you don't need to look anywhere else. Guys, this is an honest and true review: they are the best of the best here! I LOVE MY DRESS!!! Stunning!!!

Reviewed on 8/19/2017 Diana S

Definitely worth stopping by! My future mother-in-law and I came from another bridal store in Wellington, had no appointment but they could squeeze us in in an hour. After we had come back for our appointment, we were totally blown away. I had already fallen in love with the... Read More designer Morilee by Madeline Gardner on their website. I only tried on 2 dresses et voilà, I found my dress! Also, the back area of the store is very private & cozy, their bridesmaid's & mother of the bride dresses are beautiful as well. So, go stop by if you're looking to have your dream wedding!!

2018-04-22T23:17:36 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review! I'm happy we were able to assist on the very same day! :)

Reviewed on 8/15/2017

I cannot express how amazing Davita and her team were. She truly knew what she was doing and had a passion for it as well. I found my perfect dress quickly and it ended up being the exact opposite of what I went in there thinking I wanted. I highly recommend this store and feel... Read More comfortable trying on all different styles because Davita sure knows best when it comes to which gown will work for you. Davita thank you so much for helping me select my wedding dress!!

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Andrea L

Danita was amazing! She was so welcoming and informative. She knew exactly what I wanted. It was a wonderful experience and found my dream dress here!

Reviewed on 7/02/2017 Heather J

Wow. Just wow! No words can even express the professionalism and expertise Davita has. She made my dress shopping experience better than I could have ever imagined. Her and her husband own the most beautiful boutique. It is personable and very welcoming. Davita only makes one... Read More appointment at a time to ensure her brides get her undivided attention. I came in with pictures of dresses that I wanted to try on and she had them in stock. When the dresses I was trying on weren't giving me that "feeling" I asked for her help in selecting something she felt would be a good fit for me. I put the dress on that she selected and started crying! I said yes to my dress at Bridal Couture! Hands down she is the best and I would recommend her to any bride in search of the perfect dress. Thank you so much Davita for making us feel like family. You truly made my experience everything I dreamed it should be!