Welcome to Bridal Elegance

Step into our beautiful full service studio and experience best in class service, selection and FUN! Bridal Elegance offers a specially curated collections of bridal and bridesmaids gowns, and accessories. We welcome each bride along with family and friends to Bridal Elegance and strive to find the perfect dress and accessories to make her bridal dreams come true.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Fashion

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100

2851 Pacific Coast Hwy, Torrance, CA (310) 406-3917

Reviewed on 3/01/2018 Genie E

So Bridal Elegance was my second choice. I should have gone to them first! I orginally made 2 appointments on this day and BE only had an opening on Saturday at 1pm So I went to the first place and they wasted 3 hours of my time on stuff I didnt even ask for That Girl was so... Read More unprofessional and it was clear she didnt know her job. The lady at Bridal Elegance clearly knew what she was doing it took her 10 minutes to find me what I wanted on my budget not hers. I wish i could remember her name. She wasnt bubbly and she was kinda serious, but she was totally professional! She brought out 3 dresses and one of those was the one I ended up buying, she asked me what I wanted and brought out those dresses based on what I wanted not what she wanted to sell me (unlike the first place). I was in and out of there in 30 minutes. She didnt waste my time and i appreciated her approach as being straight on and no BS.. I don't need Champagne or any other BS while I'm trying on a dress. Just bring me what I want and thats exactly What Bridal Elegance did. I appreciate that and wish I could remember the ladys name.

Reviewed on 2/15/2018 Sheri F

Bridal Elegance had the perfect mermaid-style, corset-back, ivory wedding gown. The staff was friendly and helpful. The dressing room was gorgeous! Great place to bring your mom and girlfriends to try on your dress for photos. I even found my veil and headpiece there. Irma, the... Read More seamstress was very talented. She brainstormed ways to make the alterations more affordable and made my dress the perfect fit for me. I highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 1/24/2018

Nothing but good things to say about Bridal Elegance! After a sub par experience at a chain dress store, I made an appointment here. They are VERY helpful with appointment times and were able to help me find a time, despite my insane work schedule. Every person in the store was... Read More kind and helpful. Even when I couldn’t make up my mind, they were patient and gave me time to think. Grateful to have found Bridal Elegance and can’t wait to pick up my dress!

Reviewed on 1/17/2018 Kelly B

I said yes to the dress at Bridal Elegance yesterday! This was the best experience at a bridal salon I've had and I'm so thankful I made an appointment. I had the best help, and we picked several dresses to try on before finding "the one". The new salon is just gorgeous and... Read More comfortable. Highly recommend making a visit here!

2018-01-17T19:58:29 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind review! We look forward to seeing you when your Stella York dress arrives!!!

Reviewed on 12/21/2017 Hailee C

I have to admit, I was NOT looking forward to finding my wedding dress. I am not much of a shopper and was so stressed about the whole experience. But when I walked into Bridal Elegance, all of that changed. From their professional and knowledgable staff to their beautiful... Read More selection of dresses, I knew that I had made the right choice by coming here. This was the only bridal shop I went to when looking for my dress and ended up picking the 3rd dress I tried on. It was so perfect and I knew that no other shop or dress would compare. I have been to large chain stores like David's Bridal for friend's weddings and truly believe their employees are pushy and the selection of gowns are not as beautiful. If you are looking for a more personal, stress-free experience when it comes to finding your gown, come to Bridal Elegance.

Reviewed on 12/12/2017 Ali P

I cannot say enough GREAT things about Bridal Elegance!! I would give them 10 stars if I could! The staff are AMAZING!! They made me feel like a top priority and never rushed or pressured me. They didn't blink an eye when I told them my somewhat low budget (unlike other... Read More places I visited). I showed them a few dresses I liked and as I tried on dresses they got to know my style and brought me others they thought I would like (and I did). I fell in love with one of the dresses they chose for me and could not have been happier.

Reviewed on 11/29/2017 Lyndsay S

I had gotten a tip from a friend that this place was a GEM, and they couldn't have been more right! I called just days from my appointment to check they had dresses in my price range, style, and parameters- budget was low, style was unique (bohemian lace), and parameters were... Read More "I'm getting married in less than 3 months". They couldn't have been nicer, and said they will pull somethings off the rack and make something happen! When I went in, I had the sweetest consultant and the back room is just a little slice of heaven, they really make you feel like a special bride. Luckily they had about 10 dresses that fit perfectly and she helped me choose the "one". Purchased, had some minor tailoring and loved every second of it, and recommend Bridal Elegance to anyone trying to find that perfect dress, they have something for everyone!

Reviewed on 11/12/2017 Karen S

After visiting 7 other dress shops and feeling discouraged, I walked in to Bridal Elegance for my appointment and immediately could tell they knew me better than I did based on their experience and hearing what I was looking for. I picked out a handful of dresses, but my gal (I... Read More can't remember her name, but she is my angel) suggested a dress that was not what I thought I wanted at all. I said no and she asked me to try it on for her...so I reluctantly said ok. That was the first and last dress I tried on - I burst in to tears when I turned around to see it...it was "the dress". I owe my, my now husband's and all our family and friends' love of my dress to Bridal Elegance. They know their brides-to-be...trust them and you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 11/10/2017 Melissa B

This salon is truly amazing. I initially wandered in to scope out shoes, but immediately was captivated and knew I would be back to look for my dress. They have so many beautiful dresses in romantic, lovely styles and even though I found a clear winner in my Stella York dress, I... Read More loved many of the ones I tried on. The salon is peaceful and the staff are friendly and helpful, and I have never felt rushed there. My dress has arrived with months to spare before the wedding and it looks beautiful, and I look forward to my fittings and to wearing it down the aisle!!

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Amruti B

I got married a few weeks ago in late September and I could not have been happier with my wedding dress. I planned my wedding in less than 9 months and every bridal store I went to told me I was too late to buy a nice dress, or that there was nothing available in my budget. I... Read More also felt pressured into buying dresses at multiple stores. Bridal Elegance was the 10th store I went to and I happened to find 3 dresses within or close to my budget that I loved, which I didn't think was possible. Their collection is beautiful. Their staff was very kind and respectful. They did not pressure me to buy a dress. In fact they gave me approximately 3 weeks to decide and gave me the prices and designer names for the 3 dresses I liked. They also have an external person who alters the dress if necessary. She was fantastic. In fact, she advised me not to alter the dress more than slightly as it would be more expensive for me and the dress looked fine as it was. In addition, every visit was efficient and they have parking lot. Who could ask for anything more than beautiful, affordable dresses with a kind, respectable, efficient staff, with an available free parking lot? I have recommended any bride I meet to come to this store! You won't regret it!

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Janis M

I had an excellent experience at Bridal Elegance. I found a gown in Chicago that was out of my price point. The ladies at Bridal Elegance recreated the look for less. Moreover when they looked up the original Chicago dress their price was 30% less ! I ended up purchasing the... Read More dress of my dreams from Bridal Elegance. Their customer service has been warm, inviting and friendly. They do business the old fashion way by building relationships. I highly recommend Bridal Elegance!

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Ashley P

I cannot say enough good things about this store. I purchased my wedding gown here in October and the experience was more than I could have ever dreamed. The consultant was patient and helped me select several dresses to try on that really fit my idea of my dream dress. I... Read More couldn't believe how many beautiful dresses they had, and how well they knew their inventory. When I mentioned I liked a specific part of one dress the consultant recommended another dress and when I put it on it was like that moment you see in every movie. I swear birds were singing and the sun shined brighter and there might have even been rainbows. I couldn't be happier. The dress was perfect and I got so many compliments on how good it fit me. You should absolutely buy your dress here!

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Hillary T

Purchased a bridesmaids dress for a wedding here. The staff was wonderful, and super helpful as the bride and I tried to select colors that would be flattering for the whole wedding party. The dress came in early and didn't need any alterations, literally a dream! I'm bringing... Read More all of my friends here!

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Kristen W

Since my dress was purchased in Clovis, it was not going to be easy to drive up again for alterations. I was referred by the bridal salon to get my alterations completed at Bridal Elegance in Torrance which was much closer to where I live. I am so happy I found a shop that came... Read More highly recommended and one that I trust with making changes to my dress at a reasonable cost. The staff was very sweet and accommodating to my needs for scheduling a last-minute appointment. Stacy and Maryanne were a great to work with! Irma is the seamstress and she really has an eye for making the dress fit to your body. They make you feel very welcomed and taken care of, that's what every bride wants to feel like during the Dress process. Thank you Bridal Elegance!

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Lizeth C

I was disappointed with my experience. They rushed me and the customer service was pretty poor. The person who was helping me seemed so burdened and annoyed from the very beginning. I introduced myself and she didn't introduce herself and greeted me in a very aloof manner.

2017-08-09T12:33:02 Response from the vendor

I am so sorry to hear this. This is certainly not what we like to hear from our brides. We work very hard to provide excellent customer service and try not to rush anyone. I would like to invite you back to the salon and... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/27/2017

I loved my experience at Bridal Elegance, the girls are SO helpful and sweet without being pushy. I never felt like they were trying to sell me a dress, I felt like they genuinely wanted to help me find my dream dress and that they did. Two dream dresses as a matter of fact.... Read More They have the ability to somehow figure out exactly what you want in a wedding dress even if you can't seem to find the perfect words to explain it. Anyway enough about the girls... My 2 dresses were gorgeous!! And although most dresses in the store are under $3,000 they all look like a million dollars!

Reviewed on 2/08/2017 Stacy V

I had gone on a few bridal appointments at other stores and ended up feeling more confused and unsure of what kind of dress I wanted when I left the appointments. My Mom ended up visiting from Ohio and surprised me with an appointment at Bridal Elegance. When we arrived for... Read More the appointment, we were promptly greeted and felt right at home. I was open to many styles since I was so unsure because of the other appointments I had gone on so the B.E. team pulled a bunch of dresses they thought I may like and I ended up saying YES to the dress that day!! They were so helpful and I didn't feel rushed at all when trying to decide which dress was for me. It was such a good experience and I couldn't be happier to wear a dress from there on my big day! I would recommend Bridal Elegance to anyone looking for a stunning dress that is just you!!

Reviewed on 2/05/2017 Kaylyn L

I came in for an appointment knowing the exact dress I wanted. I knew they had it. so I came with my bridal party, and the dress I requested was waiting in the room.for me! after putting it on and crying for a while, my bridal attendant matched me with a veil and headpiece!... Read More everyone was so nice and easy to work with.

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Amy C

This was the 3rd bridal shop my family and I went to while looking for my wedding dress. I wish it had been the 1st!!! The dress selection was amazing. I could have gone with any of them in the store. The prices are very reasonable and the quality is exceptional. Samantha is... Read More fantastic. She takes the time to really listen to what you want and she picked out my perfect wedding dress. I didn't think it even existed...but she found it. I would recommend this bridal shop to every bride.

Reviewed on 11/19/2016 Nancy A

I initially went into Bridal Elegance with my best friend that was also getting married. We went alone so we both decided to try on dresses together. Little did we know that we would shortly find the perfect dress and say yes to the dress together. I truly loved my experience... Read More with Bridal Elegance. Stacey is a true gem and she helped me out so much. Bridal Elegance has world class customer service, they are so welcoming and make you feel so at ease during the entire dress shopping experience.

Reviewed on 11/18/2016 Mary W

I had a fantastic experience with Bridal Elegance! They have a great collection of beautiful dresses and are so helpful with working within your budget. I never felt rushed when trying dresses on here. My dress arrived exactly when they said it would and they were flexible with... Read More the alterations process. I would highly recommend coming here. The staff is wonderful!

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Rosa D

The bridal shop itself is adorable! The staff was incredibly helpful and patient. Samantha was incredibly knowledgeable and sweet. Over all amazing experience.

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Brittany D

This bridal salon was amazing. The consultant understood exactly what i was looking for and I didn't feel rushed. My dress happened to be the first one I tried on. The owner is really helpful and knowledgeable and genuinely wants you to find what's perfect for you. i needed... Read More alterations and they had a seamstress that came to the store and did all the alterations. Everything looks perfect and I can't wait to wear it on my wedding day!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Laetitia K

Amazing store , wonderful staff and great quality and style dresses ! They have it all ! The staff is very patient and nice ! Extremely organized and wonderful costumer service.

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Angela R

Going to Bridal Elegance was an amazing experience. Maryanne was so patient and sweet. She made the craziness of having my whole family with me feel not so crazy. She really took the time to talk to me about what I wanted and how I felt about the dresses. I finally found the... Read More dress of my dreams and I couldn't be happier! Thank you Maryanne and Bridal Elegance.