Bridal Makeup MD, Inc

Beautiful Airbrush Makeup & Hair for the Bride and the Entire Bridal Party Professional, on-location, airbrush makeup & hair for the bride and the entire bridal party.

Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100

Stunning Bridal Makeup MD!

Reviewed on 10/20/2014 Elizabeth D

Any bride knows the importance of looking and feeling their best for their wedding day, and one of the biggest predictors in allowing for that to happen is the ease of making thoughtful decisions with their groom & families for vendor selections! When deciding upon makeup for my... Read More wedding, I knew I wanted to work with an artist who listened to my wants, who I could trust with making me look & feel like myself while also like a bride, budget-friendly, and more than that, someone who genuinely was interested in WANTING to help me look my best. Bridal Makeup MD did more for me than just provide me with beautiful top of the line makeup products throughout my engagement season. Mel and her team were SO professional in working with me on my requests, my budget for makeup services for myself and bridal party, and also giving me tips on how to keep my skin glowing all wedding season long! My first consultation with Mel was more than I could ask for. She took the time to ask me questions on what I envisioned myself looking like on my wedding day, how I like to wear my makeup, products I like, what I wanted out of a Bridal Makeup artist, and my list goes on. You can have full confidence Mel will not only listen to your wants and needs, but she will make it happen for you AND your bridal party! Having someone who cares so much, is serious with her work and makeup products she uses, and is so passionate in her work to make you be a flawless bride is every bride's dream! You will LOVE her too! I will choose Mel for all future occasions I need professional makeup done for!

Reviewed on 7/18/2016 Melissa S

Melanie is amazing! I clicked with her during our first phone conversation. I did not even do a trail before booking her. Just from our phone conversation and looking at her website I knew that she was the perfect person to do my make up on my big day. Once I finally met her in... Read More person for my trail run she was so personable and sweet. I had done a trial hair and a trial make up run with her before the wedding and of course it was beautiful. On the day of the wedding I decided to completely change the style we did my hair during the trail and do something different and of course, without hesitation she did it. It looked AMAZING! She showed me step by step while she was doing it to make sure I was happy with each aspect of it. She really does care about how her bride feels she wants the bride to be happy and stress free. She wanted me to absolutely love my hair and make up. If there was something I wanted to change she did it no questions asked. She also had 5 additional makeup/hair artists to do my 10 Bridesmaids and my Mom. Melanie also asked if all my Bridesmaids were happy with how their hair and make up looked. If they said they wanted something changed she made sure it happened. They all looked absolutely gorgeous. I would recommend Melanie to anyone and everyone. Because of her amazing work I truly felt prettier that day then I ever have before. Thank you Melanie for being a HUGE part of the best day of my life.

Love Melanie!

Reviewed on 10/12/2015 Beth M

I booked Melanie a bit last minute (about 2 months out) and she was great! She got me in right away for my trial. I loved my make-up but wasn't 100% sure about my hair (the style I picked), I shared my concern with Melanie and she worked with me to make sure we had the right... Read More style. I felt confident and fuss-free on our wedding day. My hair and make-up stayed photo ready all night. All my bridesmaids loved their hair and make-up too. The artists that came with Melanie were punctual, professional, and pleasant. Melanie did a fantastic job of making sure that the whole party stayed on schedule. As other reviewers have said, Melanie is just a great person to hang out with and considering you will spend hours one-on-one with the your hair and make-up person, this is a particularly great trait. Her pricing is competitive, her policies are on par, and she delivered exactly what was promised. She was also available for any questions or concerns. I highly recommend Bridal Make-Up MD!

Reviewed on 11/17/2017 Sarah G

My wedding photographer works together with Bridal Makeup MD and referred Melanie and her team for my special day. She is extremely talented and was so much fun to work with! Melanie was patient with me while I figured out exactly the right look and worked with me until I was... Read More 100% happy with the finished product. Fast forward to the wedding day and everything ran smoothly and I have never felt more beautiful than on that day! Thank you Melanie :)

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Diana S

Melanie did a wonderful job on my daughter for the bridal session yesterday . She listened to my daughter and made her look like a princess. My daughter is hard to please but Melanie had her smiling from beginning to end. I can't wait to see the bridal pictures. The photographer... Read More said my daughter looked stunning and gorgeous. Thanks Melanie for a great experience. I can't wait to see what you do for the bridal party on the wedding.

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Angela D

Melanie did my hair and makeup for my wedding this past Sunday and I honestly wish I could give her 100 stars but 5 is the max! This woman is the sweetest, most patient, caring person you will ever meet. She listened to me and calmed my anxieties all the way through the process... Read More and I came out looking FLAWLESS. She is extremely talented at what she does, and is always quick to respond. She is flexible and will do whatever she can to work around you and make sure you are satisfied with the services you are getting. I honestly can’t say enough about her! I am a person who hardly ever wears makeup and was afraid my makeup would look “too much” or “caked on” on my wedding day, but Melanie made me look like the best version of myself, it looked so natural and elegant. Her knowledge of different products is incredible and she only uses the best for her clients. Being a person who hardly ever wears makeup, I was afraid I would breakout or have a reaction to something but the products she used made my skin so soft and radiant even after I had taken the makeup off. I highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 katie r

These ladies do an amazing job! I was in a wedding yesterday, and Melanie and her team did the make up for the bride, two bridesmaids, and myself - a member of the house party. All of the hair was beautiful, all of the makeup was flawless, and the bride especially was absolutely... Read More stunning. I honestly don't have a negative thing to say about this team and don't see how anyone could! Thank y'all again for making yesterday that much more beautiful!

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 j h

They did my sisters wedding this weekend did a great job on the bride and the bridesmaids not so great very dissapointed. After they left a lot of the girls had to fix there hair and makeup themselves. Don't use them.

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Karen T

Team did an amazing job and were very professional. Melanie did such a fantastic with my hair and makeup - everyone commented all night how great it looked :)

Reviewed on 7/22/2017 Kelly F

I contacted Melanie two weeks before my wedding for myself and nine other women to have their make up done and she had a scheduled timeline and contract made within 24 hours! So amazing and the girls did such a great job on our make up! Not only did they make us feel beautiful,... Read More but they were there peptalking me through any nerves I had that morning! I would recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 Monica A

Every bride has the stress on having a wedding. The one thing the bride is always worried about the most is the hair and face on how she will look like on her special day. I will say without a doubt that Melanie at bridal makeup MD is the best at what they do they work with you... Read More and make sure that you look exactly as what you envisioned and more for your special day! I love Melanie she is kind and wonderful! I would choose them for any event. 💗

Reviewed on 6/03/2017 Jessica S

Melanie and her staff are absolutely amazing. I was very nervous on my wedding day but Melanie was there to definitely reassure me that I was gonna look great. And after the wedding was over people asked who did my make up and hair. I SOOOO recommend Melanie and her staff.... Read More Awesome. I got married May 27,2017.

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Nick S

I had my bridal portraits session today with Melanie and I cannot say enough how amazed I am with the talent and overall feeling I had with her! I am very hesitant about people doing my own hair and never once was I worried/anxious with her! I absolutely loved my hairstyle and... Read More it couldn't have been more spot on with what I was asking for! The makeup was flawless as well. Anyone that ever gets anxiety from hair/makeup done by another person should definitely consider Melanie and her team for their needs! You won't regret it! Loved my experience and can't wait for my wedding day!!

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Leah S

Melanie and her team are amazing to work with! She was accommodating and responsive throughout the whole process. The whole team was so easy to get a long with and were able to finish 12 people getting ready before schedule on the wedding day!

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Ashley T

This amazing group saved my bestfriend and I the day before our prom. Our previous makeup/hair artist canceled our appointment and they were more than willing to help us with all of our needs. Our makeup and hair turned out beautiful and I will definitely be using them for any... Read More other occasion that arises in the future!

Reviewed on 5/07/2017 Vivian B

Melanie and her team did an amazing job on the hair and makeup for my bridesmaids and myself!! Everyone looked and felt so amazing, just as they should for such a special day!!

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Olivia B

I just finished my trail with Melanie and I could not wait to post about how amazing she was. She was so sweet and listened to me about every little detail and made me feel so comfortable. I am super picky when it comes to my hair and makeup and she was able to work her magic... Read More and accommodate all my desires and truly made me feel so beautiful. I will absolutely be recommending her to anyone who need hair and makeup done!!!!

Reviewed on 4/29/2017 Julie D

Melanie and her team did all of the hair and makeup for myself, my bridesmaids (all 12), and a couple of our friends. She was absolutely amazing. I booked her team over a year out from the wedding to have one less thing to deal with. Through the entire experience, she was easy... Read More to communicate with, responsive, and paid attention to detail. Everyone looked incredible for pictures, received countless compliments, and the hair and makeup lasted through the night. I am thrilled to say thanks to Melanie, I have the pictures people are jealous of.

Reviewed on 4/25/2017 Hailey S

I am sad I can't put more than five stars! It is incredibly ironic her initials are MD because she may as well be a hair and makeup doctor. Melanie is talented, professional, fun, sweet, caring... there aren't enough adjectives to describe how incredible she makes the... Read More experience. Not to mention she has only done my hair and make up for my engagement photo session, I can't wait to see what you do on the wedding day. You will be in good hands and enjoy every second of it if you choose Melanie. Worry free on your wedding day is the only way to go!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 4/19/2017 Whitney M

Melanie and her team did an amazing job making me feel beautiful on my wedding day! They were all amazing and super sweet! My bridesmaids were also extremely happy and satisfied with their hair and makeup! Love you Melanie! Thank you again for making me feel and look like a... Read More million bucks on my wedding day :) -Whitney Mussett

Reviewed on 3/26/2017 Christina D

I wish I could give Melanie and her team 10 stars! They were amazing and super sweet. I had booked a different company almost a year out from our wedding date and had a horrific experience with them. Needless to say it was less than 2 months until our wedding day and I sent... Read More Melanie a desperate message hoping they were still available. She responded quickly to let me know they were and was so eager to talk to me over the phone. She was very accommodating and genuinely sincere when I told her what had happened with the other beauty company. When I met Melanie for the first time at my trials. She was so nice and very friendly. She made me feel comfortable and listened to what I wanted. I left feeling beautiful and flawless for my bridal shower and got so many compliments on both my hair and makeup. I had this same experience on the day of. Even when I asked her to readjust my hair extensions after she had finished pinning everything, she did it without complaining or getting frustrated with me. She kept telling me that I deserved to have everything perfect. Her team was just as amazing and worked so hard all day long. They never asked for anything and didn't take any breaks until they were done. They were great with time management, even faced with my hard to please mother. I now truly believe everything happens for a reason, because if I hadn't had a horrible experience with the other company I would have never met Melanie and her team. I can't imagine my wedding day without these girls. They are definitely a winning team :)

Reviewed on 1/16/2017 Katie A

Melanie did an amazing job for my hair and make up trial. I was so nervous because I know nothing about hair or make up and she absolutely worked with me, and helped me understand the whole process! Completely calmed my nerves. She's very sweet and wants to get to know her... Read More clients on a personal level, which is very refreshing! I would totally recommend her to any of my friends or someone who is looking for a more natural approach for their big day! Can't wait to have her come back and help me and my bridal party for my wedding :)

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Nicollette N

Hair and makeup are so important to me on my wedding day , so finding the perfect vendor to do my hair/makeup was top priority. And I'm so happy to say I found the PERFECT one! I highly recommend Melanie and her staff at Bridal Makeup MD. I've had such an AMAZING experience with... Read More her, and she's made this such a breeze. I was so nervous about how I would look but she made everything easy and simple. No worries at all and I LOVED my hair and makeup! If you are trying to book a hair/makeup vendor BOOK BRIDAL MAKEUP MD. You will not regret it!!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Brooke S

I love you Melanie!! Melanie (makeup) and Addie (hair) teamed up this past weekend and made me and the girls look FABULOUS! We were all so beautiful and everyone was happy. Things were very professional and organized. I have already had people ask me who did our hair and makeup.... Read More I will always recommend Melanie. Not only is she sweet, she asks questions and gets to know everyone and makes conversation with the girls while doing their makeup. I'm so thankful for Melanie and for her making me look so beautiful on my wedding day!

Reviewed on 9/24/2016 Pamela C

Spectacular! Melanie & Sara were both awesome! Becky & Tom's wedding Fri. 9/23/2016 Butler's Courtyard in League City. This is Pamela - I loved everything about everything you did - hair & make-up! You're the bat! Can't wait to share with everyone I know that may need your... Read More services - it will be my please to refer you! Thank you! Sincerely, Pamela Cox

Melanie Dial

Melanie has a creative flair for bridal makeup and loves working with brides. "Bridal makeup is a special type of makeup practice that requires additional steps to everyday makeup. Before hiring a makeup artist for your wedding you want to make sure their training and expertise is within the realm of weddings." For your big day, she suggests a natural look. Radiant in person and stunning in all your photos.