Bridal Mart of Savannah

(9)

Savannah, GA

Affordable Elegance

Come see for yourself why we are the oldest bridal shop in southeast Georgia. Find only the latest and greatest fashions from top designers that you won't find anywhere else at prices you can afford. Experience a friendly and relaxed atmosphere that only a family owned business can provide.

714 Mall Blvd, Savannah, GA

I love my dress!

9/21/2013 Heather J

Bridal Matt's dress selection is awesome! Great prices and an awesome staff!

n/a

5/18/2013 karona s

n/a

Dress

4/27/2013 Brittany K

Great staff ! Rented tuxes and bought dress here. Make sure your guys try on tuxes before or at least check sizes !! We had one issue with my brother getting incorrect size and he did not arrive until day o wedding. We made it work but he was def not comfortable

Helpful Staff

12/29/2012 Christina H

I did not buy my wedding dress at this boutique, but I found and ordered all of my bridesmaids dresses from them. They did not have many of the types of bridal dresses I like, but they had a good selection of bridesmaids dresses. The staff is nice and always helped me when I came in. They allow you to take pictures in the dresses. I bought my veil here for a great price. I also had their seamstress do the bustle of my dress. Overall this is a good boutique.

Bridemaids Dresses

8/18/2012 Keller D

I used Bridal Mart for my bridemaid dresses. To be completely blunt, they were terrible. I had each BM pick out a different style dress, all in the same color and material. I went to the store to set it up. When I called the first time to check on it, they had lost my form. My dresses were 3-4 weeks late arriving. Everytime I called to check, no one knew why they were late or when they would arrive. Finally, someone called to tell me that were on backorder. When they came in, one dress was in the wrong material. They blamed the mistake on me. My bridemaid had to drive an hour to by a different dress- off the rack- at a different store. It didn't really fit, but we made it work. When I called to let them know what happened, they did little to reconcile and did not take blame for not checking that each dress be ordered in the same material. It was a nightmare to say the least. Ugh!

Great Staff and Great Selection

10/06/2012 Vanessa B

I went to high end designer shops in downtown Savannah and other locations. However, the service does not compare to Bridal Mart. The staff there is super sweet, helpful, and even remembered my name every time I came in…which was like 3 times in a course of a year! They helped me find the style that was right for my body type and it was gorgeous! It was my dream dress, and I was so happy to have found it. Thank you to the staff because they were just unbelievably nice and treated you like the bride a bride needs to be treated like. Instead of some bridal shops (cough cough) Davids bridal who treats you like a customer at wal mart. NEXT! lol

Excellent service!

9/15/2012 Claudia A

I was given the attention and time a bride deserves, even though I was on a low budget. I was cared for in a timely manner and made feel special. Their alterations department is off the charts!

Exquisite Gowns at Affordable Prices

5/19/2012 Rachel B

I first visited Bridal Mart in search of bridesmaid dresses and ended up finding my dream wedding gown. It was everything that I had been looking for and at a very affordable price. I had been to other bridal boutiques where the dresses started at $3,000. My dress was less than a 3rd of that price yet it looked more expensive than half of those $3,000 gowns that I saw before. I found my bridesmaids dresses here as well. The staff is very friendly and helpful! Heather made it so easy. I would definitely recommend Bridal Mart of Savannah to any bride. Don't get caught up in the high-end bridal store experience because my experience was much better here than at the other places.

In between

5/05/2012 Anita W

I really wanted to find a dress from a boutique and not from david's bridal like everyone else. This place was pretty good but just did not have the variety I was looking for. Alot of older styles but the staff was very helpful and not pushy.

Send Email