Instruments

Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Wedding

Live Music, Music

1970 Pamela Court, Toms River, NJ (732) 232-8631

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Sabrina A

The violin and flute duo of Bridal Music gave our small waterfront wedding ceremony such a romantic, elegant, and absolutely magical feel. Each and every one of our guests complimented this unique touch and asked where we found our musicians. I cannot recommend the duo enough.... Read More Even if you are on a tight budget, Bridal Music's prices are incredibly fair for professional, talented musicians who will deliver an incomparable live performance for your ceremony. In addition, Michele checked in with us regularly to see how planning was going and offer her amazing advice and expertise as a wedding vendor. I had a special processional song request to honor my father, who is deceased, and the duo adapted the song's melody to the violin and flute perfectly. Michele truly goes above and beyond to offer excellent personalized attention to her brides and grooms. Thank you so much for making our wedding ceremony beautiful and unforgettable.

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 hershey c

michelle and her team are excellent!!! very passionate, organized and professional. im glad that i found her ❤️ highly recommended!!!!!

2017-10-05T12:10:57 Response from the vendor

Thank you to my Beautiful Bride for your kind words! What fabulous lifetime memories I will have, when I reflect back on your beautiful Garden Wedding Ceremony at The Carriage House! Smiles... All the best always! Happy Four Day Wedding Anniversary! Most Sincerely, Flutist/Artistic Director... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Dana C

Michele was spectacular throughout our entire wedding planning process. Her services were beautiful! She went above and beyond her call of duty. Without her tips and suggestions I would have been lost. She helped make our wedding ceremony perfect! From the beautiful music she... Read More played to the seashell ceremony she recommended. Amazing! Her enthusiasm and help in all areas was phenomenal! I would highly recommend her to anyone! Thank you so much for taking part in our perfect day!

2017-09-26T20:20:14 Response from the vendor

Happy Four Day Wedding Anniversary! Thank you SO very much for taking the time to write this lovely review! Smiles... I truly loved every minute of your Beach Wedding Ceremony Celebration! All the best always to everyone! Most Sincerely, Flutist Michele, Bridal Music, Jersey Shore!

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Jennifer B

I can't even begin to explain how helpful and professional Michele and her team are from beginning to the end! I would highly recommend their services to anyone!! They made our experience unique and everyone enjoyed their talent at our ceremony! Wonderful experience!!! Thank... Read More you!!

Reviewed on 9/01/2017 S I

Bridal music flute and violin duo played my allaire state park wedding in June and they were truly amazing. Michele is so great to work with she responds to emails immediately and she is very though. I also found it super helpful that she knew a lot about other wedding vendors... Read More and was always willing to give me ideas and recommendations. I would highly recommend them to anyone planning a wedding in need of musicians.

2017-09-26T20:21:46 Response from the vendor

Fine Greetings to our Beautiful Allaire Bride! What a Dream Wedding Ceremony and definitely the best "Bubbles" by far, that your Guests so enthusiastically supplied! Smiles... Thank you SO very much for this lovely review. I so appreciate it! Most Sincerely, Flutist Michele, Bridal Music,... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Kyra S

OMG, I cant say enough! Michelle was just as enthusiastic about my upcoming wedding as I was! I was so overwhelmed and there were little details I hadn't even considered until her recommendations! She was attentive through the whole process of wedding planning, The music is one... Read More thing but her professionalism is another. Now the music, beautiful and elegant.....unfortunately as the bride, you don't hear most of it! BUT, my guests all loved it and that's who we were playing for after all. I highly recommend Michelle, I really can't say enough.

2017-09-26T20:24:05 Response from the vendor

OMG, I just love, love, love your words! It means so much to me that I could help, a bit, during your Wedding planning journey -- with all the myriad of never-ending details that you needed to address! Thank you SO very much as I... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Tricia H

Michele was very helpful through the planning process. The music was amazing and the flute/violin duo was a great touch to our ceremony. I highly recommend booking Bridal Music!

2017-09-26T20:26:12 Response from the vendor

Fine Greetings and Thank you SO very much! I am beyond thrilled to read your words and I so agree that the Duo truly added that finishing touch to your Ceremony! Fabulous Choice -- smiles!!! Most Sincerely, Flutist Michele, Bridal Music, Jersey Shore!

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Laura P

Bridal Music was great to work with. They went above and beyond, helping me plan the ceremony and offering tons of music suggestions. They are extremely thorough and truly love what they do. Could not recommend them more!

2017-09-26T20:27:32 Response from the vendor

Thank you SO very much! It's beyond special to read your positive words. I am so thrilled! All the best always! Most Sincerely, Flutist Michele, Bridal Music, Jersey Shore!

Reviewed on 6/09/2017

Our experience with Bridal Music was outstanding. They added a beautiful touch to our special day. Our guests all raved about how wonderful the ceremony music sounded. Michele was very organized and a big help every step of the way! I would highly recommended Bridal Music!

2017-09-26T20:29:16 Response from the vendor

Thank you SO very much! How outstanding to read that I could help, in a positive way, during your Wedding Planning Journey! And what a Wedding Planning Journey it is!!! Smiles... Most Sincerely, Flutist Michele, Bridal Music, Jersey Shore!

Reviewed on 4/11/2017 Lindsay M

Michele made planning for our wedding so easy and organized. She was able to accommodate our love of the Beatles for our ceremony. She worked with our officiants to get every second of the ceremony prepared. Her talent is beautiful and flawless. And her pricing is very... Read More affordable and was one of the best purchases for our wedding day. Everyone is still talking about it! If you're looking for live ceremony music Michele IS the one!

2017-09-26T20:32:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you SO very much! What a beautiful Wedding Day Celebration with a fabulous Ceremony Music Program with selections that every Guest knew -- so incredibly enjoyable! All the best always! Most Sincerely, Flutist Michele, Bridal Music, Jersey Shore!

Reviewed on 1/19/2017 Allen R

We can not say enough about Michele and the Bridal Music duo. They played during our ceremony and cocktail party. The music was elegant, romantic and "in the background". They knew the venue and officiant to provide a perfect ensemble to our wedding. They easily walked us... Read More through the process and we quickly had a selection. We would strongly recommend that you consider them for your day.

2017-09-26T20:34:14 Response from the vendor

Thank you SO very much! What an outstanding Winter Wedding Day Celebration! Everything was perfection and we just loved every second of this Wedding Day Celebration! All the best always! Most Sincerely, Flutist Michele, Bridal Music, Jersey Shore!

Reviewed on 12/01/2016 minnie m

Such a magical and delightful sound to enter the church to and so wonderful to work with. So happy we chose them for our special day!

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Deborah B

Bridal Music was an amazing company to work with. Not only did they provide us with eloquent music before, during and after our beach ceremony at Seven Presidents Oceanfront Park, but they also helped us plan our ceremony. My husband and I had a friend become ordained to marry... Read More us, so we needed a lot of help preparing the ceremony. Michele helped us find and fine tune a ceremony outline that fit our needs, helped our friend prepare to perform the ceremony and made sure to fit the music in seamlessly. We chose a Beatles themed ceremony which perfectly fit in with our first dance and our style. Michele is ready, willing and able to craft a music selection that meets each couples ceremony style.

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Gloriza S

Michele from Bridal Music was simply delightful to work with. She was extremely informative from the very beginning. She responds to all her emails promptly and provides you with suggestions and ideas throughout the planning period. She goes over the wedding script with your... Read More officiant and yourself and makes sure the music will flow seamlessly and elegantly during the ceremony. The violin and flute was such a lovely touch and everyone loved it. She sent me pictures she took during the ceremony the same night! Using Bridal Music is definitely worth the investment. Michele is a very talented, professional, loving and caring individual.

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 dave w

We recently used Bridal Music for our daughter's wedding at the Shadowbrook in Shrewsbury. Michele was in constant contact with our daughter, helping us through the wedding process, offering suggestions on what to remember for the big day, and just keeping us at ease. Michele... Read More provided several sets of selections to use at the venue, and her knowledge of what the Shadowbrook would present helped us trust her judgement on what songs to have played. The ceremony music was outstanding! Michele worked well with the officiant, and intermingled his delivery with her music seamlessly. The whole affair was really very classy. Her husband Ken also assisted her and was kind enough to send us pictures her took during the ceremony; What a thoughtful thing to do. Please take the time to speak with Michele if you are considering this type of music for your ceremony; you will not be disappointed! Thanks to Bridal Music for a wonderful event.

Reviewed on 9/24/2016 Meg G

All I say is WOW! Michele did an amazing job. Every detail was orchestrated to perfection. The music played by the Duo was just as requested. Michele is always quick to respond and offer suggestions. You can feel free to leave it in her capable hands. Great job and I... Read More would highly recommend them

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Carrie W

Fantastic addition to our ceremony and worth every penny. Michelle is a true professsional and had every detail covered, start to finish. Would highly recommend to any bride!

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Heather M

Michele and Bridal Music are nothing short of AMAZING! From the first time I spoke to Michele up until the wedding day and after she was absolutely wonderful! She was always prompt to answer any questions or concerns I had along the way and really goes above and beyond to make... Read More sure our day was perfect. Michele gave advice, tips, recommendations, etc which were all a huge help! She worked directly with our Officiant as well which was great, as we had one less thing to worry about. The Ceremony was absolutely perfect, the music was beautiful and flowed so smoothly, our guests had nothing but great things to say about the duo! If you are looking for Ceremony Musicians you won't be disappointed with Bridal Music, they are professional, so nice to work with, and their music is wonderful!!! We highly recommend them!! :)

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 Kharen D

Bridal music is amazing! Michele is so sweet and professional. I highly recommend this magical Duo. Excellent professionals, all My guests loved the elegant touch that bridal music added to Our ceremony and our cocktail hour. If I had another event I would definitely hire... Read More bridal Duo again. Thanks again Michele you are the best ❤️

Reviewed on 7/25/2016

Michele is very thorough, from the moment we booked her to days after the wedding she went above and beyond what her job entails. She's a very bubbly person and will make sure all of your bases are covered. She even has an assistant that takes beautiful pictures that she spends... Read More hours editing to your personal style. You can't go wrong with BridalMusic, I would highly recommend them.

Reviewed on 7/10/2016 Miriam C

My husband and I were married May 1st at Old York Country Club. We had attended many weddings over the years where wedding ceremonies felt like an afterthought. It was important to us that our ceremony truly stand out. We hired Bridal Music to perform for both our ceremony and... Read More cocktail hour. Michelle from Bridal Music kept in touch with us throughout the planning process and even after our wedding day. We are so happy with our choice to work with them. We could not be more pleased with the beautiful touches that they added to our ceremony! They worked with our officiant to understand the flow of our ceremony. They personalized the music to the different speakers, as my mother said a blessing and my MIL read a poem. It was absolutely beautiful and we couldn't be happier with Bridal Music.

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Melissa C

Bridal Music performed the ceremony music for my July 3, 2016 wedding and did a fantastic job. Michele is a pleasure to work with, even learning a special song for my deceased father. In addition to a wonderful ceremony soundtrack, she surprised me with an album of ceremony... Read More photos, which was so great to have while we await the photographer's set. Bridal Music is a great value - highly recommend. Thanks again!!!

Reviewed on 6/17/2016

My husband and I hired Michelle "wedding duo' for our daughter's and now son's wedding in May 2016. What can I say, from the begin Michelle was so helpfuland full of wonderful ideas and great listening ears.You could tell she is very passionate about her craft ,and business .Our... Read More guest raved they asked where we found them. They also said it was so wonderful to hear such a nice prelude to there wedding .To my surprise they have there own photographer which they shared some amazing photos. I felt the were very reasonably priced. We would recommend them to the next lucky couple for there special day. Thank you again, Mom and Dad J

Reviewed on 5/31/2016 Jen M

We hired Bridal Music Duet for our April 2016 wedding and was beyond happy that we did. Michelle helped me from day one with EVERY OTHER aspect of my wedding as well being that I was clueless about most of it. She was a wonderful guide through the months before and their music... Read More was absolutely perfect (i asked her to make most of my selections for me). Everyone complimented the ceremony music. Even though my wedding was 8 weeks ago, I still receive good wish emails and hello's from Michelle. She is amazing.

Reviewed on 1/22/2016

We hired Bridal Music to play our wedding ceremony on 1/16/16, and it was beautiful! Extremely detail oriented and so easy to work with. Every moment from emails to the day was just perfect. Michele helped us in so many ways from little tips about hand placements to adding the... Read More most beautiful touches during our ceremony. The duo we had played beautifully and hit perfectly on every sincere moment you could think of. I loved working with Bridal Music, if you have any reservations don't this is an amazing company.