On Location for You and Your Bridal Party!

You are sure to enjoy a stress free beauty experience! Each makeup look will be customized to meet everyone's individual needs. Together we will tailor your look to find the bride in you that you have always dreamed of. You will leave the love of your life in awe of your Bride Eyes! Book today!

Makeup Artists

Serving Chicago and Chicagoland , Chicago, IL (847) 909-0621

Best In Class

Reviewed on 10/02/2013 Angie G

As the bride, I made countless wedding planning decisions. Some things I would do differently, but some things I would keep exactly the same. Choosing Jaime to do not only my makeup, but all my bridesmaids and mom's makeup, was easily one of the best planning decisions I... Read More made. Jaime is genuine, talented, and approachable. Her makeup is elegant and tasteful. Jaime listens well and knows how to use makeup to enhance a woman's nature beauty, and as a result, greatly increases her confidence. My bridal party had a wide range of girls and woman who were used to wearing makeup on a daily basis to woman to hardly wore makeup at all. And the part I found the most reassuring about Jaime was that I felt completely comfortable knowing Jaime would not only do an amazing job with my nearest and dearest, but Jaime would make them feel comfortable as well. My girls and moms were all stunning, and when your bridal party feels beautiful, YOU feel more beautiful. Jaime did an exceptional job. Her work is of high quality and she is a true professional. I will continue to refer Jaime as the best makeup artist I have ever had.

Simply Great!

Reviewed on 8/12/2013 Tiffany D

Jaime was great from the moment I contacted her. She was always quick to respond and very professional. I had my trial a few months ago and my wedding is coming up and I cannot wait to work with Jaime again to get me ready for the big day. My trial was fantastic, she... Read More understood everything I was looking for and made suggestions where her expertise was much needed. The makeup looked beautiful and lasted all day long with no issues. She also was so helpful in assisting me in finding a hairstylist. She gave multiple great recommendations who fit my needs and I decided to go with one of her recommendations. Overall, it has been a wonderful experience to work with Jaime, stress free and easy, and I will definitely recommend her to all of my friends getting married as well. I can't wait to share the big day with her! I just wanted to amend my initial review and say that my wedding day has come and passed and I couldn't have been more pleased with how beautiful my makeup came out the day of. She asked my opinion, was extremely accommodating and easy to work with, and she was extremely professional. I felt absolutely gorgeous thanks to Jaime! And all of my girls who got their makeup done as well got tons and tons of compliments the entire day! I've never seen such great makeup done before for a full wedding party! I would recommend Jaime over and over again and already have been.

Amazing Work!

Reviewed on 12/10/2012 Jillian A

I cannot thank Jaime enough for working with me and my bridesmaids to make us all look like the best version of ourselves on my wedding day! As the bride, I wanted my makeup to look natural yet still defined-not an easy look to pull off! However, Jaime somehow took my vague... Read More description and hit the nail on the head in producing a look that was exactly what I wanted! She patiently worked with me step by step to get my look just right. I appreciated the time, effort, and creativity she put into making me 100% happy with the outcome. My bridesmaids also had nothing but amazing things to say about Jaime! The girls could not stop talking about how beautifully done their makeup was & said Jaime was so much fun to work with! Her bubbly personality and humor definitely added to our day! Thank you Jaime! :)

Reviewed on 8/11/2017 Jackie R

Jaime did my makeup along with my Mother, Mother in Law, Sister, and Bridesmaid. Her work is absolutely amazing. I was so pleased from the moment she did my trial. I loved the fact that she took the time to walk me through everything she was using to what I would feel... Read More comfortable with. I received so many compliments, but the biggest compliment came from my husband. He could not stop telling me how beautiful I looked and that the makeup didn't change the Jackie he knows. It totally enhanced my features. Which was exactly what I was looking for. Jaime did even better with my mom bc my mom rarely if ever wears makeup and Jaime brought out my moms gorgeous big BLUE eyes! If you are getting married or have a big event coming up use Jaime not only is she gifted in her craft, but she's super personable! I will be definitely using Jaime again. Worth every penny!!! Thanks again Jaime. You went above and beyond my expectations. Jackie

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Valerie S

Jaime was amazing to work with. She made all the girls and me feel so beautiful, and look beautiful too! Since the trial was the day of my bachelorette party she was sure to give me extra pizzaz, and she wrote down shades and a plan so the day of was very simple. She helped... Read More make getting ready before the wedding fun and low key, and the makeup was beautiful until the moment I took it off. None of us had any worries or needed any touch-ups; seriously everything was perfect. I wanted to look flawless, but I still wanted to look like myself and Jaime captured that PERFECTLY. I highly highly highly suggest every bride work with Jaime and Bride Eyes!

Reviewed on 8/03/2017 Mary P

I loved working with Jaime! I don't typically wear a lot of makeup and Jaime made me feel completely comfortable while capturing my best self! I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a makeup artist!

Reviewed on 6/09/2017 Linda R

Jamie arrived andwas extremely organized and efficient. She did a fabulous job with everyone in the wedding party ! (14). She had great calming, awesome music playing as she did her magic in our bridal suite at the Fairmont Chicago. She was extremely professional. She had an... Read More unbelievable array of choices in which she used to make us all feel and look beautiful. She patiently listened to everyone's wishes. No one was disappointed ...and as the mother of the bride, I can say with complete honesty that my make up lasted from 2 PM to 1AM. Don't hesitate whatsoever in choosing Bride Eyes, you won't be disappointed. She's one talented and classy lady with great skills. Thanks again, Jamie.

Reviewed on 6/09/2017 Linda R

Reviewed on 1/14/2017 Meredith R

Jaime at BrideEyes was the epitome of kindness, compassion, professionalism, and perfection from day one to wedding day! She was able to flawlessly capture my perceived wedding look from trial to wedding day in a seamless manner. All of my bridesmaids and mothers of the... Read More bride/groom were so happy with their day of looks and were perfected beautifully! She is a talented, good listener, and able to stick to a timeline. Jaime helped me feel pretty on my wedding day which is the trademark of a successful artist.

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Jessica A

Jaime is a joy to work with. Very laid back yet a perfectionist in her work at the same time. I felt like I could relax during my trial and wedding day. My makeup looked dramatic enough for photos but also natural – a perfect in between. She was punctual and helpful in my... Read More wedding makeup process. Prices are very reasonable too! My mom and bridesmaids really liked how their makeup turned out as well. Would definitely recommend her to future brides!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Christy F

Jaime was so great to work with for my wedding. She is truly a professional - both for her craft & as a businesswoman. It was a pleasure to work with her and have her do our makeup for my wedding day! Jaime works quickly & efficiently, with an assistant on-site who is able to... Read More clean brushes, check in on the other girls getting hair done, and keep things moving along while Jaime focuses on makeup. I had my trial a month out with Jaime in her home studio (so neat), and she gave my mom and I both great advice since we are both makeup novices. Now, my mom is going to see for ongoing appointments to learn more! Jaime is very easy going but straightforward & professional. When you're planning a wedding and need vendors who you can count, Jaime is the one. HIGHLY recommend!

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Lauren J

Jaime was amazing! I was planning a Chicago wedding from out of town and she was so flexible throughout the entire process. I didn't have a "vision" of how I wanted my makeup to be, and she was extremely patient and gave me advice to help create the perfect look! She was on... Read More time and efficient during the wedding day. My bridesmaids, mother, and mother in law all looked amazing! Not to mention, her prices are reasonable!

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Kim P

Jaime was absolutely amazing! She was on time (15 minutes earlier than she said she'd be there) all set up and ready to go for a long day ahead! With 7 bridesmaids, 2 mothers and the bride, she had her hands full but did an amazing job on each and every one of us. All my... Read More bridesmaids raved about how good she was and I received many compliments at my reception about how natural yet "pumped up" my make up was. I strongly recommend Jaime to anyone looking! Affordable and extremely profession!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Emily W

Hiring Jaime was one of the best decisions I did while wedding planning! I was actually able to relax while she did my makeup! I booked her 4 weeks prior to my wedding. I was thrown in a bit of a crunch because my husband graduated from the police academy the same weekend and it... Read More threw off our day of timeline. Jaime was amazing throughout the uncertainty she was flexible and understanding. Something I really needed. She gave great suggestions for lip color I ended up buying makeup from her because I loved it so much. I think the best part was the makeup and the way she applied it looked natural and lasted all night! I seriously cannot say enough about her. Book her for your wedding you will love her! She also does eyebrows which was great because mine needed so much help.

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Minna K

Jaime was wonderful! I had a surprisingly hard time finding a makeup artist that I was comfortable booking, for various reasons -- I'm not a big makeup person, and no one seemed quite right. But Jaime was willing to come on site to another salon (a somewhat unusual request),... Read More was super responsive via email, and immediately put my mind at ease. She took all of my feedback from my makeup trial and made all of the adjustments I needed to love the final product on my wedding day. And she customized the makeup for each person in my wedding party depending on their personal style (whether they never wore makeup, or whether they wanted something more dramatic). She even convinced my mother to go with false eyelashes, and my mom looked and felt absolutely lovely! I always felt like we were in great hands with Jaime every step of the way and I'd highly recommend her to anyone. (She really is a gem -- she even reminded me repeatedly the week of the wedding to make sure I was getting enough sleep and drinking water!)

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Caroline B

You don't need to look anywhere else! Jaime is AMAZING. There are not enough stars for her. She is incredibly professional in every way. My makeup was flawless all night long and held up perfectly despite my dancing up a sweat. One of my bridesmaids slept in her makeup and it... Read More was still flawless. My other bridesmaid wants to go to her for makeup lessons now. She's truly an A+ makeup artist and will make you feel beyond beautiful.

Reviewed on 8/09/2016 E R

Jaime did my makeup for my friends wedding last weekend. I thought she did a fabulous job on my makeup, as well as the rest of the bridal party. I have been in a few weddings now and have typically stepped out of the makeup chair feeling weighed down and a little overdone (think... Read More drag queen look). I've rushed to the bathroom to tone down my whole face. Typically by the end of the photos, I've had to reapply and readjust my makeup on my own. Not the case with Jaime at all. I felt very confident, comfortable, and like an elevated version of my natural/everyday makeup during the entire wedding. I received a lot of compliments even at the end of the night, after dancing! I do not think I even touched my face all night, except for a reapplication of lipstick after dinner. As someone that rarely wears fake lashes, they were both comfortable and easy to remove the next day. If you are considering Jaime for your wedding, your whole bridal party will thank you. I'm definitely booking her for mine next year!

Reviewed on 7/10/2016 Elizabeth C

I used Jaime for my wedding in August 2015 and, in summary, thought she was absolutely fantastic. Being one who doesn’t generally like the outcome after getting her make-up professionally done, I was hoping that this would be the one day I would be pleased and I was not... Read More disappointed. For my trial, I gave pretty minimal direction on the look I wanted so Jaime played around for a little bit. Admittedly, I was not happy with the final look (keep reading, this speaks to her expertise) and so she asked questions about what I would like changed and we adjusted it until it was pretty much exactly what I had in mind. I would recommend bringing some pictures on what you like/don’t like as this saves times and it is not the artist’s fault for not being a mind-reader (most people probably already know this)… By the day of the wedding, somehow she had nailed the exact look and I could not have been happier. My bridesmaids and mom, all done by Jaime with an assistant, were also incredibly pleased with their make-up and were commenting on how pretty they felt. She had perfected this in only a few hours, as well. Most of all, my make-up survived August Chicago humidity, withstanding dancing, nerves and a couple tears brilliantly. This was something I was very worried about and can assure you it all went well. I would highly recommend Jaime based on the quality of her service, patience and professionalism.

Reviewed on 6/06/2016 Sarah R

Jaime was wonderful and very accomodating! My makeup looked perfect, and it barely felt like I had anything on. It lasted all day, and looked great in pictures!

Reviewed on 1/14/2016 Tara D

Jaime was amazing. She did the make up for my bridal party, mother-in-law and myself. The results could not have been better. Everyone looked absolutely gorgeous for my special day. The compliments have not ended on how great everyone looked. Thanks to Jaime! I highly... Read More recommend Jaime for the make up at your wedding. The end result will not disappoint!

Reviewed on 12/18/2015 Jessica T

Jamie was amazing! I got so many compliments on my makeup the whole night. She did such a beautiful job and did it exactly how I imagined it. She was very accommodating and willing to go wherever we needed her. ( I had to change the location of where I was getting ready). She... Read More was so nice and from the moment I met her I knew I was in good hands. My makeup looked exactly like the it did in the trial and the fake eyelashes looked amazing. I was a little worried that the eyelashes would be too much but they ended up looking great and natural. She did such a good job. She also did my sister and moms make up and they were nervous because they never wear make up. They ended up loving it and didn't feel uncomfortable with it on at all. Jamie was wonderful and I definitely recommend her.

Reviewed on 11/24/2015 Lindsey T

Jaime was AMAZING. Every one of my bridesmaids who had her makeup done came out of Jaime's chair looking fantastic and feeling good about themselves. She is truly an artist, but makes you feel comfortable and at ease the whole time she is doing your makeup. I would highly... Read More recommend her to any bride looking for a makeup artist for their wedding! She also is very kind and makes the whole experience fun! I can't say enough about how happy everyone was with her! Thank you so much Jaime! :)

Reviewed on 10/08/2015

Jaime is definitely the way to go! I was amazed when her and her assistant were setting up in the hotel suite. They were so professional, stress free and extremely talented. I was just a bridesmaid in this particular wedding but the whole time I wish I had booked Jaime for my... Read More wedding.

2015-10-08T12:43:45 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! What an honor be reviewed by a bridesmaid. Thank you for taking the time to do this. I sincerely appreciate it. All my best, Jaime

Reviewed on 10/06/2015 Stevie S

I wish I could give her 10 stars! She is THE BEST! Jaime did my makeup for my wedding as well as my 6 bridesmaids and my mother- who was especially nervous about getting her makeup done and looking "not like herself". Jaime did a great job enhancing her beauty while still making... Read More everything look natural. Everyone looked stunning! I had shown Jaime one picture of the look I was going for and she created exactly the effect I wanted! During our trial run I secretly wondered if I should go with longer eyelashes (personal signature feature) but didn't say anything as the set I had on looked amazing. Sure enough, day of the wedding Jaime had longer lashes readily available and suggested we go for a more dramatic effect. I loved that she not only was prepared, but read my energy and listened to what I wanted. At one point a huge wave of wedding nerves rolled through my stomach as I was sitting in her chair and Jaime offered to get me water, medicine, a hug, etc. Within minutes she had me calmed down and laughing. The quality of the makeup, professional demeanor, expert application, calming energy, and bubbly personality Jaime brought to our hotel suite as we got ready is what every bride hopes to get with their makeup artist. I can't thank you enough Jaime! You made me feel like a model on my wedding day.

Reviewed on 9/14/2015

Stop looking, you have found your makeup artist! After being highly recommended, I met Jaime at my trial run and instantly fell in love with her {and her prices}! During my trial, Jaime really listened to my makeup likes and dislikes in order to customize the perfect wedding... Read More look for me. The months leading up to my wedding I saw Jaime for brow shaping. Jaime such is a brow shaping expert that I still see her for my eyebrows…over a year after my wedding! On my wedding day Jaime really created the natural, yet noticeably wearing makeup look that I was envisioning for myself. Jaime also did a fantastic job on my bridesmaids’ and mom’s makeup. Everyone looked so beautiful thanks to Jaime! Jaime is also extremely professional and organized. She responded promptly to my emails and arrived on time and kept on schedule the day of the wedding. Last but certainly not least, Jaime is a great person! She is very personable and has such a wonderful energy. Jaime is the absolute best! There is simply no other way to put it!