Briden Wedding Consultants: GWC

Work with clients in and out of Southern states.

BWC: Georgia Wedding Consultants

We are mothers, sisters, friends and family. We are heartfelt workers who enjoy the weddings of others and hope to be part of yours. We are not just this big company but a company made ofdreams and aspirations to make your weddings perfect. Watch our team at work on instagram and you will see what we mean @gaweddingconsultants @bridenweddingconsu... Company wise: Briden Wedding Consultants is home of Georgia Wedding Consultants LLC, Tennessee Wedding Consultants LLC, Alabama Wedding Consultants LLC, South Carolina Wedding Consultants LLC and Florida Wedding Consultants LLC. We are a team that is highly structured and seriously motivated. Through conceptualizing master timelines, vendor meetings and consultations our team is here to help the couple "create one dream that lasts forever...

$ – Inexpensive

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, Honeymoon, After Party, Bachelor Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Honeymoon Planning, Se Habla Español, Wedding Website, Planning

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100

Work with clients in and out of Southern states. (404) 906-4907

Reviewed on 11/27/2017 Anna R

My lead consultant was Julie, and I couldn't have had a better experience! After my first consultation with Jennifer, I was very at ease and confident about my decision to hire Georgia Wedding Consultants. Julie was the perfect lead consultant for my husband and I. Our... Read More personalities worked so well together. She and her team kept me calm, solved issues before I even knew they existed, and ensured that everyone stuck to the timeline. GWC had never worked a wedding at my ceremony or reception venue, but I was so impressed with how well Julie learned the ins and outs of an unfamiliar place. She addressed any concerns that I had with my vendors professionally and promptly. If you're deciding whether or not it's worth it to have a "month of" wedding planner --- it is. I was once strongly considering hiring a coordinator just for the day of, and I am SO glad that I didn't. Even if you're the most organized bride on the planet, you can't control EVERYTHING or EVERYONE on your wedding day. With a month of (or more!) planner, you have someone with enough knowledge about the venue, vendors, and couple to do their job correctly. I couldn't recommend anyone better! I had the best experience with GWC!

2017-11-28T08:39:29 Response from the vendor

Awww Thank you for this. A Brides recommendation is so special. God bless you and God Bless your marriage.

Reviewed on 11/02/2017 Julie M

One of the best decisions we made with the entire wedding was choosing Georgia Wedding Consultants. We chose the "Sweetheart Month of" package, however, GWC was with us the whole way. I initially met with Jennifer and she made the process of starting the planning so easy! She... Read More helped show me designs and how we could decorate, as I was pretty open to any and all suggestions. Alexa was our lead consultant on the case and she was absolutely amazing. She answered my million questions and I fully credit her with how smoothly everything went the day of. Cayla was also there to help with the design the day of, and she too was amazing. We cannot say enough good things about our experience. I am so grateful that my day was perfect, and we couldn't have done it without GWC. THANK YOU!!!!!

2017-11-28T09:27:36 Response from the vendor

Thank you! We try really hard over here and are glad that it is noticed. I also hear you were awesome to work with as well so thank you! Many blessings!

Reviewed on 7/21/2017 Jamie Leigh L

I had the best experience with GA Wedding Consultants. After doing a ton a research and reviews from other wedding planners on the knot.com I had a great feeling before going into my initial meeting with owner Jennifer. Being a first-time bride (and hopefully only time) I had no... Read More idea what to expect. My future cousin that was once a wedding planner came with me. Jennifer was on it, she covered everything where my now cousin said there was no questions left unanswered. I booked on the spot. Julie B was my head wedding planner and from the first day I met her, I knew she was going to give the attention to detail I needed to have an unforgettable wedding. With a 10-month engagement we had time to plan all the details I never imagined that would go into a wedding. With our wedding being black tie, it was an over the top extravagant evening and Jennifer and Julie helped answer any question I had and always responded quickly to my many emails. They also were both creative and gave me ideas to personalize things. Day of Julie and Rachel were there the entire time. I also was excited that owner Jennifer came before another wedding she had to make sure everything was in place and to say congrats! Julie and Rachel worked over time throughout the entire evening. If there was any hiccups that happened I was not aware. From start to finish I could not have asked for a better experience and just awesome women that really do love what they do. Would recommend GWC for any bride!

2017-11-28T09:33:02 Response from the vendor

It was gorgeous Jamie and Thank you for the Christmas card we hope you received ours!

Reviewed on 12/18/2017

I am the mother of the bride and my daughter's wedding turned out perfect. We worked with Alexa and she is fabulous. She is very professional and fun to work with. All of the bridal party had wonderful things to say about her. She kept us on track with our timeline, and took... Read More care of numerous little things that we had questions about. Having Alexa there really took our minds off of the details and we got to enjoy the celebration. I highly recommend Alexa and this company! Our weekend so much fun and everything went smoother than we had anticipated, thanks to her.

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Lorraine M

I worked with Julie Baltazar with Georgia Wedding Consultants when planning my daughter's wedding. Julie was amazing. My goal was to enjoy my daughter's wedding, and Julie made that possible. The day of the wedding, there were so many moving parts, but she handled all of them... Read More so smoothly and without incident. I was amazed at how well everything came together thanks to her organization and attention to detail. On the day of the wedding, I was so happy to hand all of the details over to Julie so I could just enjoy the moment. I had many compliments on how seamlessly things flowed. There were no gaps or slow downs. Even the vendors recognized her work and complimented her on her scheduling and execution. I could not have been happier with how well the evening went. My most sincere thanks to GWC and Julie.

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Jobie P

My now husband and I worked with Julie Baltazar. We hired her for a day of coordinator (just a kiss package). I expected for her really just to show up for the rehearsal dinner then the day of and tell people where to go but I was so wrong. From day one she was emailing me... Read More often, making sure I was on track for what I needed to be doing. She gave me checklists, checked in on me, got in touch with all of my vendors and made sure things were running smoothly even when I wasn't. I'm such a procrastinator and Julie literally did SO MUCH for us with the whole planning and coordination for the day. Her service was BEYOND what I imagined it'd be. She is super professional, she makes sure things are handled. She runs a tight ship and things went flawlessly the day of. However, when something didn't go according to plan, she rolled with the punches and was super easy going, even when I was the one to change things up. She never once got frustrated. She was so perfect. I can't say enough good things about Julie and GWC!

2017-11-28T08:17:43 Response from the vendor

Awww thanks for this. I am sure not a lot of people know just how hard we work over here and when we get just one review it really is a blessing. We can't get more jobs due to company's friendships with other company's and... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/07/2017 Hilary R

Thank you so much for making our day so great! Alexa did an awesome job in helping us organize our big day. I am not much of a planner, and she really kept me organized, and made sure we had everything we needed. Alexa really had her work cut out for her the day of the wedding.... Read More We are kind of a rowdy bunch, and she kept everyone in line and the whole day running smoothly!

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Tiffany D

Rachel Jackson with Georgia wedding consultants did a fabulous job at the wedding I was in this past weekend. She was timely, personable, and easy to work with. I would gladly be in a wedding she planned again. She made the day flow smoothly and stress free!!

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Andrea D

Rachel was awesome!! Everyone commented on what a great job she did! You could tell she really enjoyed her job and was truly excited to be there! She helped make our special day go by so much smoother and we are so thankful for her!

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Katie F

I worked with Julie and Jennifer and they have been nothing short of AMAZING. I chose the "month of" option and Julie and Jennifer have been fabulous through the entire process from start to finish. Julie has been instrumental in making sure the day went off without a hitch.... Read More From the first day we started working together, sending me helpful guides as well as making sure I had all my ducks in a row to the day of, putting out any fires that popped up as well as working with me as I changed things on the fly. She has been absolutely wonderful and the cool, calm and collected presence that I needed. Thank you guys!

2017-06-06T11:34:58 Response from the vendor

You made Julie and my day we sat here talking about what a great wedding it was!

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Amy K

From my very first meeting with Jennifer, I knew we were on the same page for my vision for our wedding. I met with a couple other consultants in the beginning stages of wedding planning and I just knew in my gut they weren't the right fit. She immediately put me at ease and... Read More worked with my budget and my ideas. Some brides have a huge family, an army, to help them plan their wedding. Unfortunately in my case, it was just me. I would have been lost without Jen. She never steered me wrong in the vendor choosing process. I knew that each appointment she set me up with were with vendors she had vetted and trusted and that kind of insight is PRICELESS. Throughout the planning process Jen was there to give me guidance. She never made my decisions for me, she would simply present me with all that info I needed to make the best decisions. When it came to my wedding week and day, she had it under control! I got to sit back and literally have the best day of my life:) its been two weeks and people are still messaging my husband and I saying that our wedding was the most fun wedding they have ever been to. People keep asking me if I am relieved that the planning and wedding is over, but I wish I could do it all over again!! (I might actually be in mourning that it's Over) I had the best time planning with Jen! We made a great team and I already miss her so much!!!

2017-06-06T11:21:19 Response from the vendor

I Love this! Very Sweet but you know that because I already texted you my response : )

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Jenna S

I feel so incredibly lucky to have found GWC because they were an important foundation for the entire wedding. The service of having a wedding planner and day of coordinator is something I cannot imagine living without and I do not know how brides do without one. GWC fulfilled... Read More those needs but also went above and beyond to provide exceptional planning service. Jennifer and Julie provided a structured planning timeline with regular meetings and check-ins to ensure we covered all the components of a wedding. From venue research, to design planning to dress shopping, I always had the support and advice of GWC. Jennifer is an angel and was always very calm and able to work through issues quickly with vendors as they arose. Her stability throughout the stressful process of planning always helped keep me from getting stressed out and I am very grateful for that! Thank you Jennifer and Julie for my absolute dream wedding!!!

2017-05-10T11:23:59 Response from the vendor

Dear Jenna, You are welcome. Thank you so much for being an amazing client to work with. I was lucky to have you and I hope we will continue to be friends as I try to remain in touch with my clients now friends through... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/10/2017 Chelsea B

I have no idea how people plan a wedding without Georgia Wedding Consultants. They go above and beyond for their clients and make you feel like family. From the very beginning, I could tell how honest and trustworthy Jennifer was and how much she loves her job and her clients. I... Read More would change NOTHING about my day. It exceeded any expectations I had and I was able to enjoy every single second of it because I knew that GWC was taking care of every little detail.

Reviewed on 3/04/2017 Kayla-Danielle K

My husband and I got married on January 14, 2017 and it was absolutely perfect! Jennifer, Julie, and Alexa helped sort out all the details and ensured that our day ran smoothly. Whenever my mom and I met with Jennifer for our meetings, we always felt like more details were... Read More sorted out and potential problems or sources of stress were resolved. Some of the biggest things they took care of were the floor plan layout, contacting vendors, day of timeline, and running the 30 day walkthru & rehearsal. My mom felt like they helped her truly relax and enjoy the wedding. Thank you for helping make my huband and I have such a wonderful stressfree day! We believe that Georgia Wedding Consultants are a must have for planning a wedding (and our vendors loved them too)!

2017-03-06T11:35:33 Response from the vendor

Hi Kayla, We absolutely loved working your wedding and felt we were blessed to have you as a client as well as your mom! If you ever want to touch base in the future please don't hesitate as we now consider you a friend! Jen

Reviewed on 2/15/2017 Mallory K

Jennifer and her staff are truly wonderful. We had help every step of the way. I could have never planned my wedding with out Jennifer's expertise. I was able to have a wedding that I never thought I could, it was truly amazing and beautiful. Jennifer handled almost everything... Read More for me and I am so grateful she was so willing. I was able to enjoy my wedding with no worries because of Jennifer and her staff! I would recommend her many times over.

2017-02-15T09:42:30 Response from the vendor

Thanks Mallory... you are dear to my heart. Tell Aaron...nothing but heart... Tell Kaden he is a good kid... And Please keep in touch on Instagram. P.S. I like your new name!!!!

Reviewed on 12/05/2016 Melissa B

I worked with Crimson at GWC, and Jennifer and Julie were also part of the team. I did the month-of package, instead of the day-of one that I was originally considering. It helped Crimson get to know a little more about us and our wedding, so it was really worth the upgrade. The... Read More month before our wedding, my mind was completely at ease knowing that Crimson had everything under control. She was very organized and was willing to go the extra mile when I asked for help with certain things, like creating timelines for my family and for my bridal party, in addition to our master timeline. If anything went wrong on our wedding day, I didn't notice. Our team was so on top of everything. They seemed calm the entire night and were always one step ahead. The wedding flow was flawless in my opinion.

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Jennifer B

I don't even know how to start describing the journey we had with Jennifer and her amazing team. My fiance and I got engaged out in Colorado then moved to South Carolina and had to plan a wedding in Georgia while out of state. I didn't know how to start and then I met... Read More Jennifer. We started working with her and the rest of the team about a year and a half before the wedding. Through venue and date changes Jennifer, Crimson and Aundria were there to help make my life easier and to help calm me down! Their vendor suggestions were the best and they were so helpful in scheduling meetings. In the weeks before the wedding things were really getting crazy and getting switched around. They were all there to help me make changes and again, to keep me calm! Then the day came and I cannot say how grateful I was to have Jennifer and her team there. I didn't have to worry about one thing the entire night, she made sure everything was running smoothly and on schedule. It really allowed me to actually enjoy the day! I don't think I'll ever be able to thank Jennifer, Crimson, and Aundria enough for all the help they gave me and for creating such a perfect wedding for both of us!

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 Sarah R

Thank you to Jennifer and her team for all the help with our wedding! When I started planning my wedding I had never really considered getting a wedding planner; however, about 3 months before our wedding I was so stressed and felt like there were many little details that I... Read More didn’t know how to handle. When trying to come up with a timeline for myself I also started to realize I had no idea how I would pull off decorating our reception hall given the timing; Jennifer and her team did a fabulous job with setting out everything exactly as I had envisioned and my friends/family were able to not worry about getting to the church on time. Jennifer and Crimson also did a great job coordinating everyone and making sure the vendors knew when/where they were supposed to be. They also saved the day several times on our wedding. While taking pictures, our wedding party got badly bitten by lots of mosquitos; by the time we arrived at the church Crimson was there ready with allergy meds. Then 2 minutes before I was supposed to walk down the aisle I realized I was dying of thirst and felt like I would pass out; Crimson rapidly found me water. Then after the wedding was over, we got word that the bar tenders had arrived late and the alcohol that we had purchased was in a locked fridge and the venue coordinator who had the key hadn’t shown up. Crimson assured me the situation was being handled and I felt oddly calm. I could hear Jennifer with the vendors on the other end of the line and was instantly glad I had picked a coordinator with a very strong personality who gets things done. :) Everything was resolved before the guests even arrived to cocktail hour. The last major fiasco that was diverted involved my dress. Jennifer had advised us to practice bustling the dress; however, in the rush to get all our pictures done before the start of the ceremony, we ran out of time. We later discovered that the threads that were suppose to hold the bustle had ripped-- we were supposed to go into the hall in 10 minutes to do our first dance, which was a choreographed dance that we had spent months taking lessons for. The dance involved multiple lifts/dips and couldn’t be done without the dress bustled. As my heart sank, Crimson ran in with needle and a thread and my mother redid the bustle by hand. Jennifer meanwhile stalled guests by extending cocktail hour. I later asked several guests and no one noticed that the reception started late or that my dress had been bustled at the last minute. Jennifer also provided décor suggestions and I loved that I could rent quite a few items directly from her. I also loved that I knew I was getting the opinion of someone with a lot of experience--- for example, she suggested adding sequence table runners, which my husband and I were initially very hesitate about but decided to just trust her judgment, and it turned out beautifully. I have since had several people asked me if a coordinator is necessary. I have told them all I would 100% recommend it and for brides-to-be in the area, I would recommend Jennifer and her team. My peace of mind allowed me to enjoy our day so much more, and also allowed my family/friends to not be responsible for fixing the inevitable little (or big!) hiccups that will happen. I was able to enjoy being in the moment, a feeling is truly priceless (although this team is affordable and definitely worth it!). Thank you again for making our special day one that we will always fondly remember!

2016-09-13T06:00:39 Response from the vendor

Hi Sarah, Okay let me just say you are one of the kindest people I have ever met. Besides that your review touched my heart and made me tear up. We work so hard at these events and to get a review like that makes... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/19/2016

Georgia Wedding Consultants were wonderful to work with! Avery and Aundria were so helpful and organized! They were so attentive to everyone and every detail, it allowed us to enjoy the day! It was a beautiful wedding and we are so thankful they were there to allow us to... Read More enjoy the day. Thank you! I would highly recommend hiring Georgia Wedding Consultants! Lynn McGarry, Mother of the Groom

2016-08-19T11:22:53 Response from the vendor

Hi Lynn, May I just say it was a pleasure meeting you and by the way I loved your dress! Jennifer

Reviewed on 8/16/2016

I cannot say enough great things about GA Wedding Consultants! Avery, Aundria, and Jennifer were truly amazing at my sister's wedding and helped make the day organized and stress free! Avery is the sweetest person ever and completely helped calm my nerves for my MOH speech. I... Read More couldn't have done it without her! Thank you again GA Wedding Consultants for your work, commitment, and enthusiasm throughout the day! You will not go wrong hiring them!!

2016-08-19T11:20:05 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words it was an amazing wedding!

Reviewed on 8/16/2016

Thank you so much for making my daughter's wedding day so relaxing and stress free. Your planners were so organized and knowledgeable about what needed to be done in order to have a fun and enjoyable wedding! We can look back on that special day with such fond memories thanks to... Read More your expertise. I would highly recommend Georgia Wedding Consultants. Sincerely, Sharon White Mother of the Bride

2016-08-19T11:21:17 Response from the vendor

Hi Sharon, I really enjoyed speaking to you at the wedding you are a very kind hearted person and I hope our paths cross again soon! Jennifer

Reviewed on 8/16/2016 Treneva D

Honestly, where do I begin. From our first interaction almost a year ago this month, she has been wonderful. If you are looking for consultant/planner/bridal confidant/designer/creative director/....etc, etc..then you have found it. From the very beginning, she has taken my... Read More vision of rustic/modern under her wing and has transformed my vision into something beautiful. Her team is fantastic, speedy responses and great feedback! If you are looking for a planner who will understand your budget and vision and not force you into anything you don't feel 1000% on this is your gal! I love Jennifer...:) when she speaks to the vendors (photo, caterer, floral), she speaks as a bridal advocate and always puts the bride first. She never buckles under pressure and I would recommend her to anyone and everyone!!!! My wedding date is 9/3/2016 and I have no worries...she and her team are the best...Can't wait to post the after-the-wedding post...love Georgia Wedding Consultants and YOU will too...oh and side note, I never write reviews...

2016-08-19T11:21:59 Response from the vendor

Treneva, I Love you!! 2 weeks! Jennifer

Reviewed on 8/02/2016 Leigh Anne H

From the minute I contacted GWC they were the most responsive wedding planners I talked to and most importantly, they followed up!! I met with numerous wedding planners and GWC were the only planners to follow up with me. I ended up picking a planner later in the planning... Read More process, so I booked them for the Just a Kiss Day of Package and I added on some extras which included the 30-day walk through. From the moment I got in contact with Jennifer’s team they were amazing. I was first in touch with Samantha who was so sweet and extremely helpful, when I found out that Avery would be working my wedding and the lead planner for my wedding I was sad to not work with Samantha. However, Avery was absolutely amazing. Avery was responsive to every email (no matter how many I sent her in one day), she met me far out at the wedding venue for my walk through with all my vendors, she paid attention to every detail and was helpful every step of the way with whatever I threw at her. Aundria was assisting Avery and was a primary point of contact as well. Aundria was extremely organized and made sure to communicate all the time line details to vendors and the entire GWC team. When the wedding weekend finally came, Avery and Aundria executed every step of the way and everything went off without a hitch and most importantly they made me calm and comfortable the entire day. Jennifer was also able to make it for the ceremony and showed up with a useful and helpful emergency day bag! I am type-A personality and I notice when any detail is out of place, but Avery, Aundria, and Jennifer made my wedding absolutely perfect. If anything did go wrong, I still don’t even know. I could not thank these girls enough for all their work, support, and efforts for my special day. I would recommend them 10 times over again to anyone, my entire family was extremely happy with all they did for us. Thank you girls!

2016-08-02T09:19:10 Response from the vendor

Hi Leigh Anne, Thank you so much for the positive review. Avery and Aundria and I thought you were super easy going considering all the pressure you had to deal with in a three day event. Again sorry we had to switch you from Samantha... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/19/2016 Hunter C

Jennifer and her team did a fantastic job for our wedding! We hired them as day-of-coordinators, but they were working with us months in advance. The team was highly communicative, professional, and detail oriented. We could not have been more impressed and thoroughly enjoyed... Read More having GWC as part of our wedding!

2016-05-19T13:42:09 Response from the vendor

You guys are so awesome!!!!!!! Crimson says hi!!

Reviewed on 4/27/2016

I hired Jennifer and Samantha for “day of” wedding planning and I cannot be happier with them! I was in contact with them anywhere from 3 to 5 months out which I was shocked by since I only booked for “day of”. I met with them both on 3 separate occasions to discuss schedule... Read More and decorations and they made planning those last couple of months so much easier on me. Both of them were there for my vendor walkthrough and without them there I would’ve been overwhelmed and confused. They took care of sending out all the information to my vendors so I didn’t have to worry about that and provided me with a very detailed schedule which helped me picture the day easier. Also, they decorated my venue with items that I provided them as well as items I rented from them. Let’s just say they made everything look absolutely beautiful! I would definitely recommend both of them! My family will definitely be using them again for my younger sister’s wedding some day!

2016-04-27T20:13:59 Response from the vendor

We are looking forward to it and we loved having such an easygoing bride!

Meet The President

Jennifer Wood

Hi Everyone, Congratulations! Welcome to all couples who need consulting or floral at their big event! My name is Jennifer and after graduating from college with a Bachelors degree, instead of entering corporate America, I discovered my real passion was designing events! I have designed and planned many events as intimate as 50 people to well into 300. I have experience in all different wedding cultures. I have orchestrated many fields of Christianity. I also have experience in Civil, Persian, Nigerian, Buddhist, Hindu and Jewish..just to name a few. Let our team plan your wedding!