Brides and Beyond--a full-service bridal boutique

Choosing a wedding gown is one of the most important dress choices of your life. You should find a dress that flatters your figure and reflects your personalty. Our boutique features a beautiful collection and affordable prices for every member of the wedding party.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Custom Designs, Fashion

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100

19725 40th Ave west , Lynnwood, WA (425) 275-7521

Reviewed on 12/04/2017 Sammi L

This was our first of three stops in our wedding dress shopping day. We found many great dresses at great prices! We came back to buy a dress from Mary after we visited the other two locations. I am very happy with my selection and the value I received for my dress!

2017-12-07T01:55:36 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your comment it was my pleasure to help you to find your dream dress.

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Monique H

I stopped at several stored before Brides and Beyond. Nothing was quite right or in the price range I wanted. But I found the perfect dress at Brides and Beyond, they worked with me in price and on the alterations I needed. The store is small but cozy with tons of dresses to... Read More choose from. I, of course, spent more than I wanted to (I freely admit I'm cheap!) but the dress is amazing and worth every penny.

2017-10-20T01:06:02 Response from the vendor

We are so happy you find the perfect dress you like.Thanks for your comment, wish you the best. Mary

Reviewed on 9/18/2017

Mary, carries the Jasmine dress line which is so flattering for mother of the bride and the only place in the NW I could find. Not only that, she is an amazing seamstress and made our daughters Essence of Australia wedding (lots of beads and detail) dress fit her comfortably... Read More and stunningly. Mary has my vote for best and most caring shop owner for all dresses for a wedding. Thank you!

2017-09-21T01:44:44 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 8/06/2017 Chrissanda W

As a maid of honor I was tasked with scheduling bridal gown appointments for my little sister. We had 3 appts made for the same day and Brides and Beyond was first on our list. To our pleasant surprise the bride found her dress her in this store. Mary carries one of a kind... Read More dresses and takes the time to ensure a perfect fitting.

2017-08-07T00:28:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your comment, we appreciated. Mary

Reviewed on 7/11/2017

Mary is amazing! She took this nervous Mother of the Groom in and came up with the absolute perfect dress! Alterations were simple and inexpensive because she ordered perfectly. I strongly recommend Mary and Brides and Beyond in Lynnwood. She knows what she is doing and will... Read More make sure you look absolutely perfect for the Big Day! Thank you Mary, you go above and "beyond"!

2017-07-19T01:55:56 Response from the vendor

Hi,It was my pleasure to help you find the dress you like, thank you for your comment wish you a good time.

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Tara F

Simply Amazing. It took the stress out of dress shopping and made it a nice and enjoyable experience. We looked at several places but no one had the selection and prices like Brides and Beyond. It's also a one stop shop; Bridal dresses, Bridesmaids dresses, hair pieces and... Read More even alterations all at this one amazing place. Highly recommend this place.

2017-05-24T09:12:27 Response from the vendor

Thank you Tara for your comment it was my pleasure to work with you to find the dress you like

Reviewed on 2/16/2017 Hallie M

I loved my experience at Brides and Beyond. It's a small little boutique, which I preferred because the experience was much more intimate. Mary, the owner, was so helpful and sweet. Another perk is that the prices are very affordable!

2017-02-17T02:13:39 Response from the vendor

It was so nice to work with you to find the dress you like, thank you for your comment wish you the best

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Lucy B

Such a great experience!!

2016-10-30T02:49:48 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 9/03/2016

I cannot express how pleased I was with the wedding dress that I purchased from Brides and Beyond Bridal Boutique in Lynnwood, WA. The dress was absolutely beautiful, of high quality, and very reasonably priced. The owner, Mary, was so very helpful. Being an older bride I... Read More found it difficult to find a wedding dress that I would feel comfortable in. Mary was able to pick out a dress from her shop after I described my ideal wedding dress. It was exactly what I wanted! There were a couple of alterations that needed to be done and Mary guaranteed the dress would fit perfectly, and it did!! Mary has been in the wedding dress business for a very long time, having spent years custom making and altering wedding dresses, and her expertise is obvious. Since resided over one hour away from her shop, she was accommodating to my schedule and drive time , even staying late after closing time to try on the dress after the hemming was done. Mary was very helpful, competent, and kind to me and I would encourage prospective brides to check out her dress shop as you will not be disappointed. Karen - Anacortes, WA

2016-10-30T02:54:03 Response from the vendor

Karen you are so kind, wish you a happy life and realy it was so nice to work with you

Reviewed on 8/07/2016 Jennifer L

Mary is fantastic! Very personable and accommodating. I ordered my dress through Brides & Beyond and will be starting my fittings in the near future. Mary has great ideas for my alterations and know the finished product is going to be the highest quality!

Reviewed on 7/27/2016 Jordyn W

Mary is absolutely fantastic! She made me feel like family every time I went into her shop and she helped me find the perfect dress for my wedding! She also has great prizes which is a plus! I would recommend 'Brides and Beyond' to anyone!

2016-10-30T02:56:48 Response from the vendor

Hi, thank you for your comment,wish you happy life

Reviewed on 5/15/2016 Steven L

Mary was incredible, very detail oriented and professional, she took care of everything for us dress-related. After the alterations she had us come in for a final fitting and then when one strap wasn't perfect she sewed in a custom elastic one that was perfect. I am very... Read More grateful we found her. Thank you!!

2016-10-30T02:59:21 Response from the vendor

congratulation, my pleasure to work with you to find the dress you like.

Reviewed on 5/04/2016 Chelsea D

All of the dresses in this shop are well made and beautiful. I was able to find the dress of my dreams within my budget. Mary will work with you to order bridesmaid dresses from the styles that she has in the shop or through catalogs. She does all of the alterations in shop and... Read More is very flexible with appointment times.

2016-10-30T03:00:57 Response from the vendor

Congratulation I hope every thing goes well the way you wish

Reviewed on 4/24/2016

I bought a stylish dress from bridal and beyond. The dress looks beautiful. Mary helped me find the right size and the right color that fits me. Mary was very nice and helpful and I appreciated that. She made my day easier of instead spending my time to look for a dress from... Read More other stores. And also the price was reasonable.

2016-04-25T22:44:26 Response from the vendor

Hi.thank you for your business it was so nice to work with you.

Reviewed on 4/24/2016

Reliable, great variety of choices, and reasonable prices. Mary was a great help in finding the perfect dress for my budget.

2016-04-25T22:51:29 Response from the vendor

Congratulation,It was my pleasure to work with you to find the dress that fit you perfectly for your satisfaction Thank you your business.

Reviewed on 4/23/2016

Marry has beautiful dresses. I bought a dress from there and it fits perfectly on me. She also has beautiful wedding dresses. The prices are really good. Marry is really nice and very helpful. She helped me find the perfect dress for me. The store is very nice too. I really... Read More recommend people going there to find the perfect wedding dress.

2016-04-24T14:10:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your comment you are so kind, hope you a good time in your party.

Reviewed on 4/23/2016

Marry has a beautiful bridal store. The dresses are beautiful. I went there to buy a dress and Marry was very nice and very helpful. She helped find the perfect dress for me and it fits perfectly. The prices are affordable. She has beautiful wedding dresses. I really reccomend... Read More for the people who are looking for a perfect wedding dress to go there because Marry would help you find the perfect dress you want.

2016-04-25T22:55:47 Response from the vendor

It was my pleasure to work with you to find the right dress what you like,congratulation wish you the best all the times.

Reviewed on 2/06/2016

Unique and inviting bridal salon. Personal service was received, and my daughter felt special. Mary not only gives personalized assistance to her brides, she also does all the alterations right there in her salon. I, the mother of the bride, live here locally, and my... Read More daughter lives in Florida. When an unexpected trip to the East came up, Mary altered my daughter's dress on short notice to enable me to bring her wedding dress to her. This salon is above and beyond in personalized service!!! Laura Webb, Woodinville, WA

2016-04-24T14:05:05 Response from the vendor

Thank you Laura for your comment it was so nice to work with you and the bride too wish you.hope a good time in your daughter's wedding.

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Nik B

My maid of honor found Brides and Beyond on yelp when looking for places for me to look at dresses. The place was a bit hard to find as it is tucked away in a plaza on HWY 99. Walking in it was very quiet and welcoming and Mary greeted us right away. She was quick to help me... Read More find dresses that fit my budget and my interest. She helped me in and out of every dress I tried on and was very encouraging. I ended up trying on the dress pretty quickly and she was very patient as each dress I tried on after was quickly compared to my favorite. Overall I ended up really enjoying my experience at Brides and Beyond. I would recommend Brides and Beyond to all of my friends.

2015-10-28T12:53:34 Response from the vendor

Hi,it was so nice to work with to help find the dress that fit perfect the you like.Thank you for your comment wish you a good luck.

Reviewed on 10/13/2015

There were so many beautiful dresses at this place that it was hard to decide on my favorite! Although her demeanor was not always the friendliest, Mary was very honest and knowledgeable, and therefore able to help me pick out the dresses that fit me the best and made me look... Read More absolutely amazing! I visited her over a long weekend when she was offering a time-limited offer on all the in-store dresses, and even though I called in to purchase it a week later she was still kind enough to give me the discount. It is my opinion that she was quite frank and a bit blunt both in person and over email correspondence, but in the end she was able to help me find the perfect dress at a good price, and that is what really mattered for me. Definitely give this boutique store a chance!

2015-10-28T13:03:16 Response from the vendor

Hi, thank you for your comment and really I tried to help you as much as I can to make you happy any how we wish you a happy life for ever.Thanks

Unbelievably pleased!

Reviewed on 10/02/2015 Miranda C

The day I was scheduled to go in to Brides & Beyond was my second day wedding dress shopping. I hate shopping, and shopping for wedding dresses proved to be much worse. I was exhausted and stressed, and didn't even want to go to my appointment at Brides & Beyond. I went in with... Read More a pretty poor attitude, but was pleasantly surprised at my experience. I was welcomed and shown beautiful dresses; the service was thorough and never pushy. She helped me in and out of plenty of challenging dresses, and always catered to what I wanted to see, never making me feel like I was putting her out. I found two dresses in particular that were STUNNING. As my wedding is in less than 3 months, I was concerned about getting the dress in time. I was assured that, no matter what dress I chose, off the rack or order, it would be ready in time. I returned a few hours later to make my final choice, and even though I didn't have an appointment, I was helped again immediately. I ended up choosing a beautiful lace dress that I adore. I can't rave enough about this place! Absolutely phenomenal. Don't miss out!

2015-10-03T00:46:25 Response from the vendor

Hi, it was nice to work with you to find the dress you like,Thank you for your comment,will see you soon. thanks again.Mary

Reviewed on 10/01/2015 jackie m

Had an appt last week at Brides and Beyond in Lynnwood since I'm looking for a reasonably priced wedding dress. I came to this store because it's locally owned and I like to support small businesses in my area. Mary was fantastic in working with me - patient and honest in her... Read More opinion and never gave up in finding my dress. I went in with one idea on what I wanted and left with a dress that was slightly different but perfect for me. I visited several other places prior to coming here and no other boutique could compare. Brides and Beyond had everything I was looking for - a wonderful staff, a cute and cozy location and I didn't spend an arm and a leg on a dress that would only be worn once. Thanks again Mary and staff! I plan to recommend you and Brides and Beyond to all my engaged friends in the future!

2015-10-02T00:54:01 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your comment, it was nice to work with you to find the dress you like, wish you the best.Mary

Reviewed on 9/25/2015 jade b

It was love at first sight when I entered Brides and Beyond in Lynnwood!!!. This small boutique is where I found my wedding dress. I had seen few styles over the internet however, when I tried on a sample it wasn't flattering to my full figure. Mary suggested a style that I was... Read More hesitant to try on however, when I put it on and saw myself in the mirror, I fell in love!!! There was no way I would have picked that dress off the rack however, it seems that Mary knows her stuff and knew what flattered my figure more than I did!!! I said yes to the dress that's on order now as I'm getting married in Feb 2016. Thanks Mary, you're the BEST!

2015-10-02T01:10:11 Response from the vendor

Hi,it was my pleasure to work with you to find the dress that flattered your body shape .good luck for you wish you the best.Thanks Mary

Brides and Beyond

Reviewed on 9/14/2015

Biggest scam and fraud! Owner told me one thing in the store, another on the phone, told my credit card company a completely different fabricated story about a "custom order" that I never placed. My measurements were never taken. How can you order a "custom dress" w/o... Read More measurements? So my credit card denied my fraud case claiming the owner said she ordered the custom gown. So my husband and I went back to the store to see what kind of "custom" dress she could of ordered w/o my measurements...it was the floor model size 22 dress!!!(I'm an 8) So she ALSO lied to my credit card company, then tried to tell my husband that I tried to take advantage of HER because she has an accent (my husband is not American) so he found this funny. Then I tried to take the dress to an alteration company who specializes in wedding dresses to see if they could alter the 22 to an 8. It was going to cost more than the dress did because of all the material, etc. Then they pointed out that the dress had been altered before and sure enough the conartist that owns Brides and Beyond had sold a "custom dress" that had an uneven neckline. This place is the biggest joke/fraud and you will be sorry if you do business here.

2015-09-16T00:28:14 Response from the vendor

Hi, you came in you try the dress and fell in love with it. The dress was size 18 and you are size 16, around the hips the dress fits you perfect only the bust area was big and you agree to alter it and... Read Less Read More

Absolutely Talented

Reviewed on 9/11/2015

Maria is a talented woman. She treated me with great patience and actually invested her time in knowing what I liked best. Buying a dress for my wedding will only happen one time in my life and buying it from her was perfect. She both inspired me to be creative and have fun... Read More choosing my gown. Thanks Maria, I will recommend you to my friends! God bless you and your business!

2015-09-16T00:29:50 Response from the vendor

Hi, it was nice to work with you we wish you a good luck and happy life. Thanks for your comment .