Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations

6740 Douglas Blvd, Douglasville, GA (770) 942-0171

Wedding Dress

Reviewed on 10/26/2012 Katie B

Brides Atlanta has a great selection of dresses and the staff is very friendly and helpful. I ended up buying the first dress I tried on there!

My wedding gown was Beautiful!

Reviewed on 6/17/2012 Stephanie K

This was the first and only place I went to find my dress. They were having a big sale and I found my dress almost a year before my wedding! When I tried it on it was way too big and they made sure that it could be taken up. When it came time for my fitting the dress was still... Read More too big and the lady who was doing the alterations said "I don't know if I can take this in". I was freaking out and said that when I bought the dress everyone reassured me that the dress could be taken in. After standing there she finally figured out a way to take it in. When I came in for my second fitting I told one of the girls who worked there I'm here for my fitting my name is lskjhf and you have my dress. She said ok we will get that for you. After waiting 15 min, watching her stand at the front desk not doing anything, she walks towards me asking, "how can I help you?" I was so shocked my sister had to answer for me! The dress was beautiful but the service in the place was just OK.

great great experience

Reviewed on 5/01/2012 Laura H

I had went to 3 other bridal salons to look for dresses. I had found a maggie dress online that I completely fell in love with and knew it was the one. I called all over Atlanta to try and find a shop that had the dress for me to try on and nowhere had it!! I finally called... Read More brides Atlanta and they had it for me. When I arrived at the shop, the girls that work there were more than helpful. They were so sweet and really cared about you. They complimented me left and right and made me feel like such a beautiful bride. They even threw in a free veil. They showed a genuine interest in my happiness and satisfaction as a bride. They were so enthusiastic and adorable. They were just so nice, I can't think of any other way to say it!

Geekie/Hollon Wedding

Reviewed on 11/04/2011 Nicole G

We weren't looking for an upscale salon but I do feel when you make an appointment you shouldn't have to wait. Walk-ins should be handled in a different area. Very crowded. The payment expectations were not clarified up front.

Great Experience

Reviewed on 7/18/2011 Brenda A

Received great service. Everyone was veryn nice and helpful. They gave good advice and offered suggestions when asked. They were not pushy and let you do the enjoy the experience.

Not Impressed

Reviewed on 1/27/2011 Christi N

They were very over priced and didnt seem to want to help much when my gown budget wasn't alot even though there were dresses there in my price range. All they dont have a good selection of plus sized dresses. On a good note..Their podiums to stand on while your trying on... Read More dresses are amazing!

I LOVE Brides Atlanta

Reviewed on 10/12/2010 Natalie H

I had a great experience with Brides Atlanta! I purchased my wedding dress, veil, haircomb, earrings, shoes, bridesmaid dresses, flowergirl dresses from them. My husband got his tux, the groomsman & usher tuxes and our ringbearers from there. My mother and mother-in-law got... Read More their dresses there as well. Angela, Mandy, Leah, and the rest of the Brides Atlanta staff were wonderful to work with! They are professional and very knowledgable about everything bridal. I HIGHLY recommend them! They have a great selection of bridal gowns, bridesmaid dresses, Mother of the Bride and Mother of the Groom dresses and Tuxedoes.

Review for Brides Atlanta

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Tracey D

The only thing I loved about the bridal salon was one particular girl that worked there - she was very informative and extremely helpful. Unfortunately she no longer works there.;The customer service there leaves much to be desired. I felt as if everyone there (with... Read More the exception of the one girl I worked with who subsequently left) didn't care about what I was looking for. Also if you are in a business that deals with people and such an important event as a wedding you would be much more friendly to your potential clients. I will not visit them again and I will recommend to friends that they do not go there either. I was very disappointed and wish I had found my dress elsewhere.