Just have fun and smile, let us do the work!

Thanks for visiting! Brides By Diana is a Professional team of Makeup Artist and Hair Stylist in Los Angeles Ca. with 10+ years of experienced in the beauty industry. We service weddings throughout all of Southern California, San Diego and destination weddings. Brides by Diana has been Voted 'The Knot Best of Weddings 2017' 'Couple's Choice Awards 2016 on Wedding Wire' and rated one of the 'Top 20 Makeup Artist in Los Angeles' By Expertise. We specialize in bridal makeup and hair, corrective makeup, airbrush makeup and tattoo cover. Email us with any questions and book your appointment today! email: [email protected] Bridal Website: www.bridesbydiana.com

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Facials, Massage, Waxing, Spray Tan, Tanning, Beauty

Toluca Lake, Ca., And all of Southern , CA Serving Los Angeles,Ventura, Santa Barbara, OC, SD (213) 570-2037

Reviewed on 6/04/2016

I had the Best experience having my make-up and hair done by Diana! She is very talented, really personable, friendly, and professional. I wanted to wait to give this review until I received my wedding photos so I could see how I looked in the professional photos. All I have to... Read More say is I looked AMAZING!! My make-up was flawless and my hair truly elegant. I found Diana through searching the internet and saw the work she has done on different people. I decided to give her a call. She returned my call very quickly and was so pleasant on the phone. We talked about the look that I wanted to achieve and I shared some photos with her. We set up a trial early in the day so I could wear my make-up and hairstyle throughout the day. What she created was spectacular - she is a true artist. The day of the wedding she showed up on time with her team and immediately got to work. I was a little stressed with the wedding in general but Diana lightened the mood and made me feel comfortable and calm. My bridesmaids and I laughed, drank champagne, and had a great time during hair and make-up. She knew exactly what to use with my skin complexion and the contouring she did was flawless. My skin looked like porcelain after she was done. Wow!! Just wow!! I have to admit my mom started crying when she saw how everything look. My wedding day was amazing, Diana knew exactly what to do to make my make-up last the entire time. I decided to have Diana stay to do re-touchs throughout my wedding. I'm so happy that I did this I looked flawless right to the end. I don't write reviews often but you would be silly not to hire Diana. Thank you Diana!

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Lacey M

Diana was so amazing to work with for my wedding. She provided services for myself, 3 of my bridesmaids, and my mom. From the start, Diana was very professional and very responsive to emails. She did my hair and makeup for my trial. She completely understood the look I was going... Read More for and put together a wedding look so beautiful that I started crying at my trial. For the day of, Diana did all the makeup and she brought in Rae to do our hair. They were both so personable, we all loved them both! My makeup look lasted all day and night. Diana gives you a touch-up kit with some powder, your lipstick color, and some blotting sheets to use throughout the day. She placed my veil in my hair after I got my dress on and anchored it very well so it did not budge during the ceremony and photos. I got so many compliments during my entire wedding. I am so thrilled to have found Diana!

Reviewed on 9/08/2017 Gillian S

Diana did my hair & makeup (as well as my best friend's makeup) for my recent wedding and the entire experience was wonderful. From the trial session to the actual day of the wedding, Diana was responsive, friendly, and of course talented. As someone who does not tend to wear a... Read More lot of makeup day to day I wanted to be sure that I looked like myself and she was able to achieve a beautiful, natural look that made me comfortable and even amazingly stayed put despite the heat of the summer. I would highly recommend Diana for your wedding beauty needs.

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 Lis B

Diana is the BEST!, She did my hair & makeup as well as my 12 year old daughter for our Anniversary/religious wedding. Our looks lasted all night and our guest were impressed. I felt like 20 years younger and like a princess! Diana was fun, on time and so professional, we had a... Read More great time talking and laughing. Definitely would recommend her services and I can't wait to get her services again, wish I can get glam up by her every week! Thank you Diana for being such an important part of our special day! PS. Diana habla español también!

Reviewed on 6/29/2017 Kate C

Diana is a star! I have only known Diana for a year but I have worked along side Diana on a few projects and I'm in awe of her talent, expertise and professional demeanor. As a fellow makeup artist I have learned much from Diana's attention to detail and poise. This wonder woman... Read More can do it all. Diana's keen eye for perfection on all her clients is one of the many reasons why I love and enjoy working with her. I highly recommend Diana.

Reviewed on 6/09/2017 Taryn N

Diana is one of the most talented hair stylists I have ever worked with. She can do any hair style you request, from intricate braids to period glam to a sleek blowout. She knows all the trends and various hair types and is really easy to work with. If you want to look like your... Read More most awesome self for a special day I highly recommend you work with Diana!

Reviewed on 6/09/2017 Montana M

I have worked with Diana numerous times, and she is always my first and only call for hair and makeup! She is so good at delivering exactly what you want, and always has a smile on her face. She's truly a sweetheart and is just great to work with. I met her on a fitness campaign... Read More shoot, and have called her numerous times since anytime I need hair/makeup services. Headshots, film shoot, and OF COURSE I'll be using her for my wedding. It's hard to find a great makeup artist in LA who can do natural for weddings, but also glam it up a bit for a photoshoot, etc. She's your girl.

Reviewed on 6/08/2017 Jenny I

Diana is a genius when it comes to styling hair! I had tried many people over the years, but once I found her I was done looking elsewhere. She did my short hairstyle with exquisite precision and artistry. She is a perfectionist in the best way and I receive so many compliments... Read More on my hair every time I have her do it! She's professional, reliable, and a lovely person to be around. I love her eye for wedding looks and wouldn't trust anyone else with such an important day.

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Katie A

I have had the pleasure of working with Diana 3 times now. I first met Diana when I was a bridesmaid in my friend Iva's wedding. All of the girls hair looked so amazing I immediately knew I had to book her for my wedding the following year. Then, one year later, one of my... Read More bridesmaids got married and had also been so pleased with Diana she booked Diana for her wedding. Long story short, all of my friends use Diana and we all love her. I got so many compliments on my updo this last wedding that I slept in it and kept it the next day!

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Rae S

I've worked with Diana for the last 10 years and LOVE her. She's punctual, professional, honest and has a fabulous personality. She will work out all of the details for you so that you don't have to!

Reviewed on 4/03/2017 Lyndi V

Diana did my hair/ makeup for my bridal portraits and my wedding. She did an exceptional job, and we could not have been happier with what beautiful and sophisticated work she did. She took what I had in my head and made it a reality.

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Shannon M

With so many hair and makeup stylists in the Los Angeles area, I felt really overwhelmed with the decision of who to trust on this special day. After emailing a bunch of different stylists, I immediately felt comfortable with Diana. She was warm and helpful, and you can see from... Read More her portfolio that she is very talented. She was extremely responsive and always available via email if I had questions, and put together timelines that were simple and kept us on time and stress free. On my wedding day, she made me feel like the bride I wanted to be and she made my bridal party look like runway models. I would absolutely recommend working with Diana for any special event.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016

After seeing Diana's work and reading the wonderful reviews she has, i decided right away I wanted to schedule a day for my makeup and hair trial. I don't wear a lot of makeup and I was just looking to correct minor skin discolorations I have. She suggested a natural look i will... Read More be comfortable with and focus on bringing out my blue eye color. I didn't know what to do with my hair so I left it all up to her. The trial day went great and I absolutely loved it all!!! She understood what I was looking for since the very beginning, my makeup end up looking so natural and my skin looked even! my hair looked effortless but perfect for the occasion! Diana is very talented and knowledgeable when it comes to creating the perfect look for you, she asked a lot of questions to make sure I felt comfortable with the final look and she was all about creating the right hair style and makeup that will go well with my features. On the wedding day Diana and her team arrived on time, set up and got to work right away. The process of getting makeup and hair ready went super smooth, my bridesmaids looked amazing and my makeup and hair was as beautiful as it did on my trial run!!! I felt amazing and got so many complements! I can't thank Diana enough for all of the beautiful work she delivered, she is so experienced and one of the best at what she does so I knew I wouldn't be disappointed.

Reviewed on 7/16/2016 Stephanie K

Being someone who knows a lot about make-up and has worked in the industry, I am always really picky when it comes to who does my make-up. I am so glad I chose Diana since she is not only so beautiful and kind but has so much knowledge and passion! She was able to do my make-up... Read More exactly how I wanted it. I also have deep skin, so I am always nervous when it comes to complexion. Diana has an amazing kit with a wide range of colors. I did not do a trial before my wedding and she did an amazing job of getting the right foundation color and highlighting all the areas that I wanted to show. She also did an amazing job on my mother-in-law and bridesmaids. I did a lot of research prior to booking Diana and there are a lot of artists who charge so much more. Diana has reasonable costs and uses the highest quality products as well. She goes over and beyond when it comes to make-up and makes you feel so beautiful on your wedding day!

Reviewed on 7/10/2016 Kristen H

Diana did my hair/makeup and my moms hair/makeup for my wedding. She did an incredible job and matched my inspiration photos exactly! She was super nice to work with and very professional. Our makeup and hair turned out amazing and lasted all night long. I definitely recommend... Read More Diana!

Reviewed on 7/08/2016 Blanca V

Diana is my number one "go to" makeup artist. She did my makeup for my wedding (7/2/16). I knew back in November of 2015, when I became engaged, there was one person I could trust. She makes me feel relaxed and completely confident. I felt like such a princess in her care.... Read More She's so professional and so talented. Every face is a custom work of art to her because no two faces are the same. I appreciate that about her. I've referred her to other friends (brides to be) and fitness competitors on competition days as well. She's the best!

2016-07-08T20:35:17 Response from the vendor

Thank you Blanca! I appreciate you being such a loyal client and all of the referrals. It is always a pleasure working with you.Xo

Reviewed on 6/15/2016 Sarah T

I always wanted that princess look on my wedding day and my desire has been fulfilled, thanks to Diana! I was so astonish with her work. She gave me a total makeover using her magic, just like i dreamed of. My make-up was flawless and I had the most beautiful hair style. Around... Read More the time i got engaged, it was my best friend's wedding, I loved how she looked, her makeup was very natural but Diana made her eyes pop, She did such a wonderful job so i decided to give her a call. She was very professional, prompt and reliable. What I like the most is that on the day of my trial she showed me a lot of options and shared her honest opinion on hair styles and makeup looks, she didn't mind trying a few until we found the perfect one for me. I must say, she’s a true make-up artist and i loved the hair!. I am not sure what products she used on me but my make-up remain flawless throughout the day. My husband and i loved the look!. I had a great experience, If you want to feel beautiful and confident on your wedding day, Diana is the person to contact!

Reviewed on 6/07/2016

When I was searching for a makeup and hair service, I came across Diana and recalled that a friend of mine had used them for her wedding a couple of years back. After asking a few questions about her experience and getting great feedback, I called Diana and set up a time to have... Read More a hair and makeup trial. She knew all of the right things to ask, and I was immediately at ease. I came in with some ideas, and at the trial, Diana's understanding of my ideas and fantastic execution gave me the confidence I needed to hire her. On the day of my wedding, she arrived on time and came prepared. We all knew what the timeline was for each member of the bridal party, and Diana stayed on task while being fun and personable. I felt like I was in extremely capable hands, and each of my girls looked amazing. When it was my turn in the chair, I was thrilled with her attention to detail; she achieved just the look that I was hoping for, and she used all professional, high-end brands and she was diligent in keeping everything clean and sanitary. She also has great knowledge of what products and techniques will make for the longest lasting look, so my hair and makeup looked beautiful throughout the

Reviewed on 6/01/2016

As every bride, of course I wanted everything to be perfect, especially my makeup. I have very sensitive skin, so I knew right from the start that finding a suitable make up artist using the right makeup products will be a challenge. I spent a lot of time trying to find the one... Read More who will make me feel and look flawless. Although I found some really talented make up artists, I just couldn’t find the right one. I was very nervous and worried because the big day was getting close and was still searching, but fortunately, one of my friends recommended Diana. I am so glad Diana was available and was able to accommodate to my schedule, we met for a trial and I knew immediately that she will be the one who will help me, Diana delivered what I was expecting and more, I was more that impressed. I knew she did a wonderful job when I saw my fiance’s face, he had a big smile. I even think he was about to cry when he had first seen me wearing that outstanding make up. My family agreed that Diana made me look beautiful, so I decided to hire her for the big day. I was so nervous on my wedding day but everything turned out great! my make up was perfect and I looked flawless. You have no idea how grateful I am to her. I will recommend Diana to everyone. She really saved me.

Reviewed on 5/31/2016

I hired Diana to do my makeup and hair on my wedding day and Wow was i amaze, i have gotten her info from one of my bridesmaids who had worked with her in the past. She showed up on time, with a big smile and ready to make me look spectacular on my special day. I had a trial 6... Read More months prior to my wedding but i was still nervous now that this was the actual big day, She quickly got to work and was only minutes before i was completely at easy and knew that there was nothing to worry about. Walking down the aisle looking into my husbands eyes i knew he was looking at a confident beautiful bride, because that's exactly how i felt. I just wanna say thank you to Diana, i will be recommending her to all my friends.

Reviewed on 5/30/2016 Christine s

Finding someone to do my makeup was the easiest of all my decisions when i was preparing my wedding. My cousin had used Diana and I couldn't believe how she transformed her; she looked absolutely radiant. That's when i I knew she will be the one doing my makeup and hair and i... Read More never regretted my choice for a second. We had a make-up trial and she took time to really understand the look I was going for. She was able to get it right on the first try. I couldn't find a thing I'd want to change. On my wedding day Diana arrived 15 minutes earlier. She was so sweet and had a calming effect which was much appreciated since I was a bit stressed. Diana stayed for a few hours to do re-touches. I was impressed by how well the make-up stayed on but I was glad to have her there before pictures to make sure everything was still flawless. She made me look my best! I had such a great experience with Diana that I highly recommend her. She was amazing!

Reviewed on 5/29/2016

I have known Diana for many years now, and i always knew that when my wedding day came, i would not have to search for someone to do my hair and make up. I have seen her work online, and also noticed all the fabulous reviews and I knew I would be in good hands. I decided not to... Read More have a trial because I knew I wouldn't be disappointed and I wasn't! I really loved the idea of having someone confident at what they do and will understand what we were needing, that was Diana. On my wedding day she did my makeup and hair, and the makeup for my bridal party, and her assistant did the rest of the hair styling. As I expected, the results were amazing! modern, classy, very detailed and polished. She corrected my skin discolourations and acne marks, OMG, i felt so confident and looked amazing! she nailed every simple and glam look for the bridal party and she found the right balance for each and every one of us. My bridesmaids looked better than anyone could have expected, and she even touched up my now husband. Thank you Diana for taking the time to come and make us all feel all wonderful!

Reviewed on 4/18/2016

Diana did SUCH an amazing job on my hair for me wedding, and for all of my nine bridesmaids! She is incredibly talented and can work with any hair texture/style with total ease -- my friend with very curly hair was blown away. She is punctual, easy-going, incredibly easy to work... Read More with, detail oriented and has a very natural, sophisticated aesthetic in her work. I had a really wonderful experience working with Diana and highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 3/30/2016

I had the pleasure of meeting Diana yesterday, as she was hired to provide hair and makeup for filming a TV show. She is AMAZING! She arrived right on time and ready to work! She is extremely talented and had everything you could ask for in a makeup artist! Not only is she... Read More extremely professional, she is so personable! She went above and beyond as our personal glam squad to be sure we were camera ready – stepping in for touch ups when the cameras took a break. She successfully achieved the different looks each of us wanted. In addition, she made our hair look fantastic! We filmed two episodes in one day, so it required changing hair and makeup to give the appearance of a second day. For Diana, this was no problem at all! I would highly recommend her for anyone in the greater Los Angeles area needing hair and makeup for any occasion. It’s only been a day and I’ve already sent her contact info to a bride to be and two other professionals in the beauty and TV/film industry. I’m hoping for another day of filming for us, so I can feel so pampered again! Oh, and I still have my lashes on from yesterday!!

Reviewed on 2/18/2016

I have to admit that I am not the most fashionable person. Usually I walk around in a loose t-shirt and blue jeans. But this was one of those situations where i had to look my best- My wedding day. I didn't want to just show everyone that I was a beautiful bride, but I also... Read More wanted to look my best for my husband.To say I was nervous would be an understatement. I know most girls are able to quickly navigate their way around makeup and dresses. Me, I'm usually lost and get a friend with me to help me, every time. I didn't know what i wanted, i decided to choose Diana because she seemed very experienced because of the work i saw on her site, plus she does both hair and makeup. All my nerves were put at ease when i had my makeup and hair trial, she made sure i got exactly what i wanted, my makeup and hair was beautiful. On my wedding day I felt absolutely fantastic. I felt like everyone was looking at me for all the right reasons and i have to say my wedding day was just perfect. I felt so confident. Thank you Diana.

Diana Campos

I grew up in a very creative family, seeing my mother running her Beauty Salon, 3 boys composing music and drawing, all of that is what inspired me to become an makeup and hair artist. Later, i moved to Los Angeles to further my education and pursue a career in the beauty industry. I find every wedding so exciting because no makeup and hair idea is the same and i get to express my art through my clients! I am very passionate when it comes to creating the perfect look for each one of my Brides, i always make sure everyone on of them looks their best in such a special day.