Visit San Antonio's most polished bridal boutique!

We may be a new name in town, but Brides by Elizabeth has years of experience in the bridal industry! Owner Teresa brings a lifetime of experience with wedding gowns to her boutique! Come to Brides by Elizabeth for designer bridal gowns ranging from sleek and sexy to romantic and airy. Not only will you find a stunning selection, but the service you will experience is second to none. "Just found my dress here! Great selection with very personalized service and made my trip to San Antonio SO easy! Teresa was great help, easy to work with and very knowledgeable. Thank you!!" --Ashley, purchased gown on July 9, 2016

Bridesmaid Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Group Discounts, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available

1120 West Blanco, San Antonio, TX (210) 408-4560
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 Lindsay V

I cannot say enough great things about Teresa and Jennie! After numerous unsuccessful days and trips to various bridal shops, I stumbled into Brides by Elizabeth and I am so grateful! From the very start, they were both so welcoming and down to earth. They took the time to... Read More understand what I was looking for and offered so much insight. Once we found the dress, they even went above and beyond and helped me redesign it to make it everything I was looking for and more. Between my initial consultation and multiple fittings, they took as much time as needed with me and always made me feel like a priority. Teresa does all the alterations and re-designing and does an impeccable job - not to mention I got my dream dress and stayed within budget! She even helped my maid of honor with her dress alterations and offered to help when my husband’s tux rental came in wrong days before the wedding. Teresa and Jennie made my entire experience stress-free, enjoyable and one less thing to worry about. Thank you for making my dream wedding dress and going above and beyond!

Reviewed on 4/01/2017 Kristen R

I found my dress here and I couldn't be happier or more pleased. The service was amazing! Teresa knew exactly what dresses to pull for me to try on based on my style. I was the only appointment in the salon so I was given all the attention. The entire experience was fun and... Read More exciting!

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Megan H

This was the very first boutique I visited to try on dresses and believe me when I say they make you feel like a million bucks! The dresses they have are stunning, and the boutique itself is just beautiful. It's a major bonus that they offer in-house alterations as well. I felt... Read More reluctant at first to try on dresses, but these sweet ladies welcomed me with open arms and set the bar very high! Without a doubt, the best bridal boutique in San Antonio!

Reviewed on 9/14/2016 Nicole Z

Nothing can compare to the way Teresa made me feel during the appointment. There was no pressure put on me to purchase anything, although it was very obvious when I put my dress on that it was definitely the one, she was solely making sure that I was having the best time and... Read More feeling like a million bucks. She blocked out 2 hours for my appointment and the salon was empty, it was so nice to be the only one there and being the only once focused on, there's nothing that can compare. Once I had my dress picked out, she was instantly helpful with ideas to make it my own, and even offered to do the altercations herself as she is a seamstress. Seriously, what's better than a one stop shop?! If you want a one on one personal experience with the nicest people in town, give Brides by Elizabeth a try, I'm so thankful I did!