Brides by Kelly

Chicago & Surrounding Burbs-North/Northshore, West, & South

On-Location Hair & Makeup Services

Brides by Kelly delivers a professional level of service & expertise. Enjoy the salon pampering with the convenience of having the stylist come to you. Expect prompt communication & consultation while determining styles & services available. Call today for date availability and to book your trial!

Chicago & Surrounding Burbs-North/Northshore, West, & South (630) 290-6980

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Mrs. R

being that this was the most important day of my life thus far, I knew I wanted to be looking good for my future husband :) I really wanted the experience of having our hair and makeup team to travel to us so we could roll out of bed and just start the festivities of the day... Read More with getting pampered. Kelly from the beginning was so incredibly easy to work with and very reasonably priced. She offers great packages and even throws in some added bonuses. We had a total of 13 people getting ready the day of and we are all done in 6 hours, how I am not sure but it was amazing. Her team was absolutely fabulous and all of my ladies looked amazing!!! I do want to give a special shutout to Justine who made me feel absolutely GORGEOUS from my trial and even up to my wedding day. Not only was she my makeup artist but seriously a friend. She emailed me leading up to the big day to make sure I was doing well and to see if I had any questions/check in. She even followed up with me after the big day to see how everything went and thank me for letting her be a part of our day. Finally, I'd like to personally thank Kelly for stepping up just 3 weeks after having a baby to be one of our hair artist when something did not go as planned and I was left without a hair stylist 2 weeks before my wedding. You are a ROCKSTAR and super mom and I am so so happy I got to have you a part of our big day to make us all looking flawless. I seriously was so lucky to have Kelly and her team a part of my day and would HIGHLY recommend them to be a part of your big day, you will NOT be disappointed.

Reviewed on 5/21/2016 Sarah L

Kelly was amazing!!! My hair stylist backed out at the last minute so I reached out to Kelly and she was luckily available. She was flexible and we had a great trial run. She came extra prepared for the wedding day with a new idea to keep my hair in place. It was beautiful and... Read More everyone loved it. Plus, it stayed all night!! I would highly recommend !!!

Reviewed on 3/04/2016

Absolutely Stunning! I had the most wonderful experience with Brides by Kelly. They came to my hotel room at 6:00 in the morning on the day of my wedding. They were cheery and fun and full of energy. All of my bridesmaids looked absolutely breathtaking with their makeup and... Read More hair done. My trial appointment was great and Kelly was fantastic about replying to all of my questions in a timely manner. I have been recommending this company to everyone i know! I would definitely go with them!!

Reviewed on 6/09/2017 Kristen L

This company is amazing!! We had Agnes and Caroline do makeup for 12 people the morning of the wedding. Everyone looked beautiful thanks to them! They came to the hotel that we were getting ready at at 6:15 in the morning and they were both super awake and cheery and got the day... Read More started with a smile! They were flexible with time and locations and great to work with. Agnes did my makeup and spent so much time making sure every single detail was perfect!! I so appreciated the time and energy she put into making sure I looked great for my wedding day. Both women were super fun and awesome to get to know. We received nothing but compliments on how everyone looked. Both makeup artists were extremely efficient and everyone was done with plenty of time to spare! I would definitely recommend both Agnes and Caroline if you are looking for great makeup artists! :)

Reviewed on 1/22/2017 Allison K

In Sept. 2012 Brides by Kelly came to do our make up and hair. Our venue was not even close to where we are normally from and they traveled all that way. They did an amazing job and i would recommend them to anyone anytime for any occasion. Love Love Love

Reviewed on 12/17/2016 Aneta G

Thank you Brides by Kelly! I loved my hair and makeup for my wedding. Both the hair and makeup held all day (10am-3am). I received tons of compliments as did my bridesmaids and mother. My future sister-in-law raved about her hair and make up as well and was so impressed she... Read More plans on using Brides by Kelly for her wedding as well. Casi did a fabulous job on the hair and Agnes rocked our make up.

Reviewed on 12/17/2016 Aneta G

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Cierra H

Absolutely fantastic, so grateful to her and very satisfied with her work =)

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Jessica B

Brides by Kelly was wonderful! Kelly was able to put us in contact with Justine who could come to our house the day of. They made the trial process very easy and the day of the wedding everyone's make-up was beautiful. Justine was so personable and quick to follow-up.

Reviewed on 9/02/2016 Stephanie K

Brides by Kelly did an amazing job. My whole bridal party looked fabulous and natural. Everything went smoothly from booking, trial and day of. Sarah was in charge of hair and was able to create our looks perfectly. Justine provided make up and make everyone look beautiful and... Read More natural. We even had some junior bridesmaids with make up and it looked aged appropriate! Great experience.

Reviewed on 8/04/2016

Kelly and Paige were amazing! They were very personable and made me (the nervous bride) laugh. They did an amazing job on mine and my bridesmaid's hair and makeup. We all looks absolutely gorgeous and got tons of compliments from guests.

Reviewed on 7/25/2016 Ericka P

They were wonderful! I felt like a princess all day. Best of all: my makeup didn't smudge nor I got a hair out of place even though I danced all night! Casi was my makeup artist and she was just wonderful. I highly recommend her. Carolyn worked on my hair and she listened to all... Read More my wants (I LOVED my tiny braid!). Overall, these ladies are a no brainer. You and your girls will be looking their best ALL. DAY. LONG.

Reviewed on 7/12/2016 steph b

Kelly did an amazing job. She made us all look beautiful for my wedding. She's also very personable and timely :) I would highly recommend (and already have) Brides By Kelly for any soon to be bride.

Reviewed on 2/26/2016 Tricia T

Kelly, Justine and Casi were great! They were all very professional. We had a very large group of bridesmaids, junior bridesmaids, and flower girls to get ready. Everyone was ready on time and looked great! I never worried that we were all going to get finished on time.... Read More Kelly was also very quick to respond to any emails/questions that I had leading up to the big day. I would highly recommend Kelly and her team.

Brides By Kelly is AMAZING!!

Reviewed on 1/10/2016

Kelly and her team were incredible to work with. Not only did she make me feel/look like a princess she was very professional and personable through the whole process. She was informative about everything and prompt the day of the wedding. As a bride, I had so much to worry... Read More about leading up to the day of. It was so nice to be pampered and taken care of that morning. Kelly did all 7 of my bridesmaids, and MOB. She even helped with my grandma who was having a hair emergency. Her kindness and personal demeanor made all the difference on the big day. Agnes also did everyone's make up and every girl was beyond pleased with the final result. They were able to help and guide everyone to find their own unique look and knew exactly what to recommend to make sure my day was extra special. I would refer Kelly to anyone I know getting married. Her team is so great to work with and pricing was very reasonable as well. Thank you Kelly and Agnes for all your hard work and making my big day that much more special!!

Loved Kelly!

Reviewed on 1/08/2016 Kim B

I had Kelly do myself, both my bridesmaids, and both moms for the wedding. She was amazing! I loved the positive and calm energy she brought to the day. Our makeup looked amazing in the pictures and our hair stayed up all night. I would highly recommend her!

Highly Recommend Brides by Kelly!

Reviewed on 1/06/2016

I could not be happier with the way my hair and makeup turned out for my wedding day, and it's all thanks to Agnes and Casi from Brides by Kelly. I was able to go to Kelly's studio in the suburbs for my trial and my mind was at ease from the beginning. I was looking for a... Read More service where all of my bridesmaids and my mother and mother-in-law could have their hair and makeup done at the venue. Kelly was very responsive and set everything up to make the wedding day seamless. I loved everything about Agnes and Casi - they made everyone feel comfortable and beautiful for the wedding! Highly recommend Brides by Kelly!

Brides by Kelly were Fantastic!

Reviewed on 1/06/2016 Kelly R

I could not have picked a better company to work with for my wedding makeup. From the very beginning Kelly was responsive and very accommodating, even with the short notice of less than 2 months from the wedding she was able to secure Agnes to do my bridal makeup along with the... Read More rest of the 6 in my bridal party. Agnes was nothing short of SPECTACULAR. She knew exactly what type of colors to use with my completion and from a general description of what I was looking for. The trial was fantastic both Kelly and Agnes listened to what I needed and the makeup turned out even better than I could have hoped for. On the day of my wedding both Agnes and Kelly stayed in touched to let me know when they were going to arrive so I knew when to expect them. Agnes was fantastic on the day of the wedding she was quick and efficient and my bridal makeup along with everyone else's turned out AMAZING. I would recommend Brides by Kelly to everyone I know getting married!

Best hair and make up

Reviewed on 1/04/2016 Judy B

I was very jmpressed with the professionalism of this company. My hair and make up lasted all day. Her team travelled to me two days before Christmas to make me look fabulous. I couldn't of have asked for a better team to make me and my girls fabulous!

Worth every penny!

Reviewed on 10/24/2015

I had such a great experience with Brides by Kelly, I really do wish that every bride could have as great an experience as I did. I contacted another vendor who wasn't very responsive, but when I contacted Kelly, she responded right away and we were able to put together the... Read More package I needed. The upfront deposit was only the cost of the hair and makeup trial, so I suppose that if I had canceled after that, I wouldn't have to pay the rest of the bill. They also went above and beyond in my trial, opening up their homes to me and making sure I liked what I saw. The day of, they did such a great job on everybody, including the flower girl and my mom. I highly recommend them to anybody getting married!

Perfect Hair for the Perfect Day!

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 Rebecca B

Kim and Agnes were great. I am not the kind of bride who had a clear picture of what I wanted, but they both helped me create the perfect look for my wedding. They were flexible with both me and my bridesmaids, allowing us to see what they'd done and make any changes we wanted.... Read More They also made what can be a stressful morning fun and relaxed. We all had a great time and I could not be happier with the results. Previously, I had also used Brides by Kelly when I was a bridesmaid in another wedding and recommended them to another bride before I was even getting married. For peace of mind and great results, there is no better way to go.

Kelly was Fantastic for my wedding!

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Shannon S

Kelly provided both hair and makeup services for me (Bride) my mother and all four of my bridesmaids. We all LOVED our air and couldn't stop getting over how nice it looked on everyone! Makeup was fantastic and perfect for our upscale classic wedding. In addition to being... Read More awesome with makeup and hair, we had so much fun too! We all laughed and had a good time talking with Kelly while getting ready. I only wish I had found her sooner and for other weddings I've been in. Thank you!!!!

8/1/15 wedding

Reviewed on 8/30/2015 Milena K

Brides by Kelly made my girls and me look stunning for my wedding! I would highly recommend them and actually have 2 friends already using them for wedding this year!!! Thank you Kelly for not only making us beautiful but also for being available for all my questions and for... Read More becoming a friend!!!! You guys ROCK!

Fantastic make-up artist!

Reviewed on 8/28/2015

Kelly was fantastic! I really wasn't sure who to have do my and my bridal party's makeup. I queried a few companies, and settled on Kelly because she was super responsive and fit into my budget. I also liked the natural look brides that she did for makeup. I live in Virginia,... Read More but was getting married in Chicago. Kelly was great about fitting a trial in during a wedding planning weekend trip while I was in Chicago. I had a few pictures to show her, and we talked through what would look good with my skin tone. I was also hesitant about fake lashes, but she convinced me and I'm so glad she did! Everyone looked great all night, and I got my lip gloss to keep so we could touch up all day/night (definitely a great perk)! I loved Kelly and would definitely recommend her!

Fabulous!

Reviewed on 7/28/2015 Rebecca M

Kelly was great to work with. She listened to what I wanted, and was able to do exactly what I had in mind. She is very talented with both hair and makeup, and made me and all of my girls look beautiful on my day. Thank you so much!

Kelly Tase

Hey Beautiful Brides! I am THE Kelly in Brides by Kelly. I began doing weddings in 2006 when a friend asked me to do her bridal party. I loved the fun and easy going environment of traveling to the brides desired location verses the fast past, conveyor belt feel of a salon. When I'm not doing weddings, my husband and I love to travel in the off season. I love all things fashion-Pinterest is my drug! I have 3 fur babies-my cats that I love and adore when I am home. And I love to just relax with friends, enjoy good food with a nice glass of wine! I look forward to working with you on your day!