Brides by Kelly

Chicago & Surrounding Burbs-North/Northshore, West, & South

On-Location Hair & Makeup Services

Brides by Kelly delivers a professional level of service & expertise. Enjoy the salon pampering with the convenience of having the stylist come to you. Expect prompt communication & consultation while determining styles & services available. Call today for date availability and to book your trial!

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100

Chicago & Surrounding Burbs-North/Northshore, West, & South (630) 290-6980

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Mrs. R

being that this was the most important day of my life thus far, I knew I wanted to be looking good for my future husband :) I really wanted the experience of having our hair and makeup team to travel to us so we could roll out of bed and just start the festivities of the day... Read More with getting pampered. Kelly from the beginning was so incredibly easy to work with and very reasonably priced. She offers great packages and even throws in some added bonuses. We had a total of 13 people getting ready the day of and we are all done in 6 hours, how I am not sure but it was amazing. Her team was absolutely fabulous and all of my ladies looked amazing!!! I do want to give a special shutout to Justine who made me feel absolutely GORGEOUS from my trial and even up to my wedding day. Not only was she my makeup artist but seriously a friend. She emailed me leading up to the big day to make sure I was doing well and to see if I had any questions/check in. She even followed up with me after the big day to see how everything went and thank me for letting her be a part of our day. Finally, I'd like to personally thank Kelly for stepping up just 3 weeks after having a baby to be one of our hair artist when something did not go as planned and I was left without a hair stylist 2 weeks before my wedding. You are a ROCKSTAR and super mom and I am so so happy I got to have you a part of our big day to make us all looking flawless. I seriously was so lucky to have Kelly and her team a part of my day and would HIGHLY recommend them to be a part of your big day, you will NOT be disappointed.

Reviewed on 5/21/2016 Sarah L

Kelly was amazing!!! My hair stylist backed out at the last minute so I reached out to Kelly and she was luckily available. She was flexible and we had a great trial run. She came extra prepared for the wedding day with a new idea to keep my hair in place. It was beautiful and... Read More everyone loved it. Plus, it stayed all night!! I would highly recommend !!!

Reviewed on 3/04/2016

Absolutely Stunning! I had the most wonderful experience with Brides by Kelly. They came to my hotel room at 6:00 in the morning on the day of my wedding. They were cheery and fun and full of energy. All of my bridesmaids looked absolutely breathtaking with their makeup and... Read More hair done. My trial appointment was great and Kelly was fantastic about replying to all of my questions in a timely manner. I have been recommending this company to everyone i know! I would definitely go with them!!

Reviewed on 11/22/2017 Caitlyn W

Kelly& Carolyn were awesome! Their prices are super reasonable! While my trial wasn't exactly what we ended up doing on the big day, it looks amazing in photos ! I had my hair down and was outside for 2 hours in the windy city taking photos! It stayed great ! I wish I could post... Read More a thousand photos for you here! I would not have changed a thing!

Reviewed on 11/09/2017 Ashley H

Kelly and here girls are simply AMAZING! They helped me every step of the way and on the big day they made me feel like a princess!! You would be crazy not to pick Kelly and her team!! Worth every penny!! 😍😍

Reviewed on 11/05/2017 Jill Y

I worked with Kelly and Carolyn from Brides by Kelly to do hair and makeup for myself, my sister, my mother, and my officiant for my wedding. They listened to our ideas for what we were thinking and were able to improve upon them. I've never seen my mom and sister look so... Read More beautiful or feel so glamorous. They helped me channel my inner Bridget Bardot as well! On top of that, they were just a blast to be around. I can't recommend them enough!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Christina F

I was very nervous about hair and makeup for my wedding since my sister had a horrible experience with a different vendor. I explained my concerns to Kelly and she told me I had nothing to worry about! My wedding was about an hour and a half away, and the hair and makeup needed... Read More to start at 6AM. One of them stayed in my room overnight and the other drove up at about 4AM! They were both on time, professional, and very kind! They were also accommodating when one of my bridesmaids wasn't a fan of the style she chose. They worked to make her happy. Everyone else was very happy with how hair and makeup turned out! The only small issue I had was my curls started to come out partway through the night. Since my hair is so fine, I just think more hairspray was needed. But, our pictures turned out wonderfully. I will definitely recommend Brides by Kelly for my friends!

Reviewed on 6/09/2017 Kristen L

This company is amazing!! We had Agnes and Caroline do makeup for 12 people the morning of the wedding. Everyone looked beautiful thanks to them! They came to the hotel that we were getting ready at at 6:15 in the morning and they were both super awake and cheery and got the day... Read More started with a smile! They were flexible with time and locations and great to work with. Agnes did my makeup and spent so much time making sure every single detail was perfect!! I so appreciated the time and energy she put into making sure I looked great for my wedding day. Both women were super fun and awesome to get to know. We received nothing but compliments on how everyone looked. Both makeup artists were extremely efficient and everyone was done with plenty of time to spare! I would definitely recommend both Agnes and Caroline if you are looking for great makeup artists! :)

Reviewed on 1/22/2017 Allison K

In Sept. 2012 Brides by Kelly came to do our make up and hair. Our venue was not even close to where we are normally from and they traveled all that way. They did an amazing job and i would recommend them to anyone anytime for any occasion. Love Love Love

Reviewed on 12/17/2016 Aneta G

Thank you Brides by Kelly! I loved my hair and makeup for my wedding. Both the hair and makeup held all day (10am-3am). I received tons of compliments as did my bridesmaids and mother. My future sister-in-law raved about her hair and make up as well and was so impressed she... Read More plans on using Brides by Kelly for her wedding as well. Casi did a fabulous job on the hair and Agnes rocked our make up.

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Cierra H

Absolutely fantastic, so grateful to her and very satisfied with her work =)

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Josh W

Brides by Kelly was wonderful! Kelly was able to put us in contact with Justine who could come to our house the day of. They made the trial process very easy and the day of the wedding everyone's make-up was beautiful. Justine was so personable and quick to follow-up.

Reviewed on 9/02/2016 Stephanie K

Brides by Kelly did an amazing job. My whole bridal party looked fabulous and natural. Everything went smoothly from booking, trial and day of. Sarah was in charge of hair and was able to create our looks perfectly. Justine provided make up and make everyone look beautiful and... Read More natural. We even had some junior bridesmaids with make up and it looked aged appropriate! Great experience.

Reviewed on 8/04/2016

Kelly and Paige were amazing! They were very personable and made me (the nervous bride) laugh. They did an amazing job on mine and my bridesmaid's hair and makeup. We all looks absolutely gorgeous and got tons of compliments from guests.

Reviewed on 7/25/2016 Ericka P

They were wonderful! I felt like a princess all day. Best of all: my makeup didn't smudge nor I got a hair out of place even though I danced all night! Casi was my makeup artist and she was just wonderful. I highly recommend her. Carolyn worked on my hair and she listened to all... Read More my wants (I LOVED my tiny braid!). Overall, these ladies are a no brainer. You and your girls will be looking their best ALL. DAY. LONG.

Reviewed on 7/12/2016 steph b

Kelly did an amazing job. She made us all look beautiful for my wedding. She's also very personable and timely :) I would highly recommend (and already have) Brides By Kelly for any soon to be bride.

Reviewed on 2/26/2016 Tricia T

Kelly, Justine and Casi were great! They were all very professional. We had a very large group of bridesmaids, junior bridesmaids, and flower girls to get ready. Everyone was ready on time and looked great! I never worried that we were all going to get finished on time.... Read More Kelly was also very quick to respond to any emails/questions that I had leading up to the big day. I would highly recommend Kelly and her team.

Brides By Kelly is AMAZING!!

Reviewed on 1/10/2016

Kelly and her team were incredible to work with. Not only did she make me feel/look like a princess she was very professional and personable through the whole process. She was informative about everything and prompt the day of the wedding. As a bride, I had so much to worry... Read More about leading up to the day of. It was so nice to be pampered and taken care of that morning. Kelly did all 7 of my bridesmaids, and MOB. She even helped with my grandma who was having a hair emergency. Her kindness and personal demeanor made all the difference on the big day. Agnes also did everyone's make up and every girl was beyond pleased with the final result. They were able to help and guide everyone to find their own unique look and knew exactly what to recommend to make sure my day was extra special. I would refer Kelly to anyone I know getting married. Her team is so great to work with and pricing was very reasonable as well. Thank you Kelly and Agnes for all your hard work and making my big day that much more special!!

Loved Kelly!

Reviewed on 1/08/2016 Kim B

I had Kelly do myself, both my bridesmaids, and both moms for the wedding. She was amazing! I loved the positive and calm energy she brought to the day. Our makeup looked amazing in the pictures and our hair stayed up all night. I would highly recommend her!

Highly Recommend Brides by Kelly!

Reviewed on 1/06/2016

I could not be happier with the way my hair and makeup turned out for my wedding day, and it's all thanks to Agnes and Casi from Brides by Kelly. I was able to go to Kelly's studio in the suburbs for my trial and my mind was at ease from the beginning. I was looking for a... Read More service where all of my bridesmaids and my mother and mother-in-law could have their hair and makeup done at the venue. Kelly was very responsive and set everything up to make the wedding day seamless. I loved everything about Agnes and Casi - they made everyone feel comfortable and beautiful for the wedding! Highly recommend Brides by Kelly!

Brides by Kelly were Fantastic!

Reviewed on 1/06/2016 Kelly R

I could not have picked a better company to work with for my wedding makeup. From the very beginning Kelly was responsive and very accommodating, even with the short notice of less than 2 months from the wedding she was able to secure Agnes to do my bridal makeup along with the... Read More rest of the 6 in my bridal party. Agnes was nothing short of SPECTACULAR. She knew exactly what type of colors to use with my completion and from a general description of what I was looking for. The trial was fantastic both Kelly and Agnes listened to what I needed and the makeup turned out even better than I could have hoped for. On the day of my wedding both Agnes and Kelly stayed in touched to let me know when they were going to arrive so I knew when to expect them. Agnes was fantastic on the day of the wedding she was quick and efficient and my bridal makeup along with everyone else's turned out AMAZING. I would recommend Brides by Kelly to everyone I know getting married!

Best hair and make up

Reviewed on 1/04/2016 Judy B

I was very jmpressed with the professionalism of this company. My hair and make up lasted all day. Her team travelled to me two days before Christmas to make me look fabulous. I couldn't of have asked for a better team to make me and my girls fabulous!

Worth every penny!

Reviewed on 10/24/2015

I had such a great experience with Brides by Kelly, I really do wish that every bride could have as great an experience as I did. I contacted another vendor who wasn't very responsive, but when I contacted Kelly, she responded right away and we were able to put together the... Read More package I needed. The upfront deposit was only the cost of the hair and makeup trial, so I suppose that if I had canceled after that, I wouldn't have to pay the rest of the bill. They also went above and beyond in my trial, opening up their homes to me and making sure I liked what I saw. The day of, they did such a great job on everybody, including the flower girl and my mom. I highly recommend them to anybody getting married!

Perfect Hair for the Perfect Day!

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 Rebecca B

Kim and Agnes were great. I am not the kind of bride who had a clear picture of what I wanted, but they both helped me create the perfect look for my wedding. They were flexible with both me and my bridesmaids, allowing us to see what they'd done and make any changes we wanted.... Read More They also made what can be a stressful morning fun and relaxed. We all had a great time and I could not be happier with the results. Previously, I had also used Brides by Kelly when I was a bridesmaid in another wedding and recommended them to another bride before I was even getting married. For peace of mind and great results, there is no better way to go.

Kelly was Fantastic for my wedding!

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Shannon S

Kelly provided both hair and makeup services for me (Bride) my mother and all four of my bridesmaids. We all LOVED our air and couldn't stop getting over how nice it looked on everyone! Makeup was fantastic and perfect for our upscale classic wedding. In addition to being... Read More awesome with makeup and hair, we had so much fun too! We all laughed and had a good time talking with Kelly while getting ready. I only wish I had found her sooner and for other weddings I've been in. Thank you!!!!

Kelly Tase

Hey Beautiful Brides! I am THE Kelly in Brides by Kelly. I began doing weddings in 2006 when a friend asked me to do her bridal party. I loved the fun and easy going environment of traveling to the brides desired location verses the fast past, conveyor belt feel of a salon. When I'm not doing weddings, my husband and I love to travel in the off season. I love all things fashion-Pinterest is my drug! I have 3 fur babies-my cats that I love and adore when I am home. And I love to just relax with friends, enjoy good food with a nice glass of wine! I look forward to working with you on your day!