Goal: To create the most beautiful version of you.

As a makeup artist in Los Angeles, I find it incredibly refreshing to work with brides. When she looks in the mirror after her makeup and hair is done and she has never felt so beautiful is something that will never get old, it brings be true joy. The high energy of a wedding day is the environment I thrive in. I am driven by my passion for helping people and I hope that in the process we can learn something from each other. I want to listen and deliver what you have in mind and makeup you feel effortlessly beautiful while keeping a stress free environment. I make booking and scheduling easy. My 8 years as a makeup artist and hair stylist will have you at ease and feel totally taken care of when it really matters. See more of my work work at www.bridesbystephanie.com

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

939 E Edgeware Rd , Los Angeles, CA Serving Los Angeles (818) 277-6517
INSTAGRAM

Stephanie is your girl!

Reviewed on 9/30/2014

Stephanie is amazing! I'm almost embarrassed to say this for fear of sounding like a bridezilla, but I had 7 makeup trials! I'm a hairstylist and makeup artist myself so my standards on extremely high since I could just do it myself. I really just wanted to be a bride on my... Read More day and be pampered. I finally breathed a sigh of relief when I found Stephanie. She was so mellow and knew exactly what I wanted. I felt like a freaking Victorias Secret model when she was done! I got asked over and over who did my makeup for my wedding because I looked that good. I ended up booking her again and this time it was for my babyshower :) look no further, Stephanie is your girl

Reviewed on 8/25/2017 Jeff L

Stephanie was absolutely wonderful to work with, start to finish. She and her team were professional, efficient and extremely talented. I am very particular and her team executed my vision flawlessly. She made me, my bridesmaids and family look and feel radiant and I'm so... Read More pleased with her work that I have worked with her on 2 additional occasions and plan on working with her into the foreseeable future. JoAnna N.

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Karen V

Stephanie and her team are so talented and professional! They are also very friendly and fun to have work on your group! 6/10/17 was my sons wedding at the Jonathan Club downtown LA. We were a large group of 12 to have our hair and makeup done. Our team was Stephanie,... Read More Veronica, and Dominique. They stayed true to our timeline and sometimes even finished a little earlier than expected. Everyone looked incredible! They made us all look amazing! Our pictures turned out beautifully. I would highly recommend Stephanie and her fab team. I'm sure I will use them in the future. Thanks ladies for making us all glamorous for my sons wedding. We all were very happy and loved our looks!! 👍❤️

Reviewed on 3/04/2017 Shaylene H

Stephanie is absolutely amazing. She is extremely talented and really made our vision come to life for all the bridesmaids and my bridal makeup. I would highly recommend her to anyone and would definitely use her again !!

Reviewed on 3/03/2017 Natalie B

After a handful of pretty disappointing makeup trials, Stephanie was like a dream come true. Stephanie and her team did an amazing job making me and my family look and feel our best on my wedding day in November. Her hair and makeup team won't make you look like you're in drag... Read More or a child beauty pageant with overly-tight curls. I wanted a more natural look that wasn't so natural that it didn't look like I was wearing any makeup at all, and I also wanted to recognize myself in the mirror--nothing so drastically different from my usual makeup style. Stephanie interpreted my request perfectly and I couldn't be happier with how everything turned out. And not only is she extremely talented and highly skilled at her craft, but the products she uses are high quality and she's also super professional/on top of things, which gives a stressed out bride-to-be some much-needed peace of mind knowing that hair and makeup will go smoothly and beautifully. She's quick to respond to all emails and questions, is on time, understands well what you do and don't want to look like, sends a day-of schedule well in advance, and is an all-around wonderful person who is perfectly friendly and makes you feel at ease. Stephanie is so talented and easy to work with. You won't regret having her work her magic on you on your big day!

Reviewed on 3/01/2017 Lene S

I found Stephanie after a failed and frustrating first make-up attempt with another individual which left me looking like a person I did not recognize. So during our first trial she asked me what I envisioned and for pictures of what I tend to do when I apply make – up myself. I... Read More told her I wanted to look “bride beautiful” but still like myself and she immediately got what I was saying and did just that. The day of the wedding she was able to not only replicate that make up but even enhance it based on some follow-up conversations which left me looking even more beautiful. She also did a very good job making sure my girls had a similar look too each other while still keeping it unique for their distinct skin tones and facial structures and made sure the make-up fit their individual unique personalities. But there are many people who do good make up, so the most important thing was that she was wonderful, happy, cheerful, patient, and kind. As many brides know, these days can get overwhelming, so when I had a little stress attack with all the attention I was receiving and the appointments I had to keep (hair, make up, first look, bridal picture, walking down the aisle, etc.), she was able to give me a little breather, move the schedule around for me so that I got a break (causing her having to stay a little later) and move me into a private room so that I could get my hair done in quiet and calm me back down. In short, I recommend Stephanie to any bride who likes great make-up and a friendly calming person taking care of them during their special day.

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Adele H

Stephanie did an awesome job with the makeup for myself, daughter, bridesmaid, and mum for my wedding in August. We did a trail in January and it was so professional. I loved the end result immediately. On the day of the wedding she and her hairstylist were PUNCTUAL and... Read More organized. Before doing my makeup she reviewed our trial picture and decided to change is up a little bit and go in a slightly different direction and it was even better than the trial! Many people complimented my makeup throughout the night and after the wedding. Also, she serviced my 13y/o daughter; she didn't make her look too mature for her age which great too. I would totally recommend her.

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 E E

Stephanie is very personable and fun. She did an amazing job on makeup, for me, my bridesmaids, and my mother! Loved the experience working with her. Highly recommend.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Amy W

I had an amazing experience working with Stephanie to do my hair and make up for my engagement photos and my wedding. I appreciated that she quickly responded to all my emails and was on time for appointments. Additionally, I didn't know exactly what I wanted to do with my... Read More hair and make up since my beauty routine is pretty simple. Stephanie was so helpful in guiding me to the right look for my wedding day.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Mayu R

Stephanie and her crew of stylists were AMAZING! They did our hair and makeup (bride, bridesmaids, flower girls x3) for the wedding and everyone was so pleased with the end result. They were professional (arriving around 7 am) and really listened to what WE wanted for our... Read More look. I highly recommend Stephanie and will be booking her in the future for other events!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Denise G

Stephanie is who you want for your wedding make up! I was referred to her by a mutual friend and let me say I was not disappointed. She did my make u,my moms,and my bridesmaids.Mind you we had a strict morning time line and she even finished with time to spare. We went for a red... Read More lip with a Suttle smokey eye. She was on time, very pleasant extremley nice, and made me feel/ look like a million bucks! My bridesmaids aren't so into make up and they all loved there make up. It lasted all night, and even trough a warm day in September. Looking for a make up artist? look no further she's your girl!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 jasmine d

Stephanie is amazing! I wanted a natural look, and she did exactly what I was hoping for. She is also so easy to work with, very sweet, and puts on the make-up so gently! I highly recommend her.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Claudia S

5 star reviews can sometimes seem like "too good to be true," but that's what Stephanie deserves for her magnificent work. From our initial communications to the makeup trial to the big day, she is incredibly professional, friendly and amazing at what she does. I don't... Read More typically wear makeup, so I was a bit worried about excessive bridal makeup making me look like someone I'm not. Stephanie listened and helped me create a look that was special but still looked like me, and I'm so grateful. I did my makeup trial pretty early on. I thought I would change the look closer to the wedding, but I actually loved what Stephanie did from the initial trial . She came to my hotel room on time and ready to go – complete with her own special makeup chair! I especially loved her joyful attitude during the process. She chatted and laughed with my bridal party and was more than happy to accommodate requests from my girls getting ready with me. Stephanie and her team took care of a total of 11 girls without a problem and kept us on schedule. I cannot recommend her enough.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Stephanie R

Stephanie did a fantastic job for my October wedding. It was natural, soft, and beautiful and the hairstylist she hooked me up with created EXACTLY what I wanted. Best of all, she was fun and funny and her fantastic attitude really helped squash any anxiety I was having while I... Read More was getting ready. Highly, highly recommended!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Keren A

Stephanie and her team were absolutely incredible! From the makeup trial to the actual day she was so organized and professional. She did a wonderful job of taking the vision I had for my wedding look and making subtle suggestions to improve it. She made each of my bridesmaids... Read More and both moms look absolutely beautiful and tailored a look to fit each of their indivual needs. Stephanie and her team made the day of the wedding relaxed and also we ran ahead of schedule with hair and makeup which made everything much easier for the day of. Hair and makeup lasted until the last dance and beyond without many touch ups. It allowed me to not worry about that on the day of and just focus on having a great time. I would recommend her without hesitation and look forward to working together for many more happy occasions.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Betsy U

Stephanie is more than just a makeup artist, she is actual talent. She has class, kindness, and is extremely flexible. She came all the way to my venue out of LA and into the mountains with no problem. She walked into a room with crazy bridesmaids, who were all having a crazy... Read More moment and she didn't miss a beat. She took care of us, was attentive, and went with the flow. I am also a film maker for mental health issues and due to her professionalism, talent, and like-ability, I have hired her on to do makeup for my films. She is so creative and easy to work with. So lucky I found her.

Reviewed on 9/07/2016

Amid the stress of my wedding day, Stephanie and her staff truly did a phenomenal job helping myself and the other bridesmaids get ready. She was on time, professional, and extremely easy to work with. Stephanie listened to both my and my bridesmaids suggestions, offering her... Read More own advice along the way. Having Stephanie and her assistants do my hair and makeup was definitely one of my favorite wedding memories and it definitely helped me relax before the ceremony. I highly recommend booking Stephanie for both weddings and other events!

Reviewed on 9/06/2016

Stephanie made me feel and look so beautiful on my wedding day. She recreated the exact makeup look I wanted, and she made everyone in my bridal party look amazing. Will definitely use her again for future events and have recommended her to all of my friends and family.

Reviewed on 9/01/2016

My sister and I recently used Stephane to do our makeup for my sisters wedding and words cannot begin to express what an amazing artist Stephanie is!! She is talented beyond belief. We showed Stephanie pictures of the looks we liked and she did an even more beautiful job than... Read More the pictures. Our makeup lasted all night, we never even needed to touch it up. Aside from her talent Stephanie was such a pleasure to work with. She has such a great vibe and she was super accommodating and easy to reach. We couldn't have been happier with our makeup!!! And it looked even more beautiful in the pictures!!! I've had my makeup done many times before this and stephanie is by far the best! I would use her again every and any time I had a chance! I couldn't have been happier with the work she did and being around her was such a pleasure.

Reviewed on 8/30/2016 Miriam L

Not only does Stephanie do beautiful makeup, but she was wonderful to work with. She kept to her timeline and made everyone look luminous and amazing! She has a real talent for highlighting your natural beauty and making you look like the best version of yourself. In addition to... Read More her talents with makeup, she is warm and friendly and makes everyone feel comfortable. You will not be disappointed, I promise!!

Reviewed on 3/29/2016 Briana D

Stephanie is such a talented and wonderful makeup artist. She did my makeup for my wedding in July of 2015. She did the most wonderful trial and took care of booking a separate hair stylist to do my updo. I booked her immediately after the trial because it was a no brainer! I... Read More think it's also important to note that her energy is so upbeat and positive, and that is so important when picking someone to glam you out on your big day. Speaking of the big day, she was so good at communicating leading up to the wedding, and schedule my glam as well as all of my bridal party's. Day of, she showed up early and we were all ready with time to spare! She made everyone look their absolute best, and not OVERLY done, just like the most glam, ultimate versions of ourselves. The mothers also looked incredible, and that really meant a lot! There are many photos on her website so you can see some of her work. I really have nothing but praise for this talented girl and her team! WORTH EVERY PENNY!

Reviewed on 10/01/2015

It took me a long time to find a makeup artist to do my wedding hair and makeup! I found Stephanie about two months before my wedding. She's very professional and friendly! She's very accommodating with the makeup trial and really listened to what I wanted. On the day of my... Read More wedding, everything went smoothly. She and her assistant were on time and makeup / hair were done as scheduled! My bridal party loved the makeup and kept raving about it! I loved how my hair and makeup turned out. It was a hot day, but my makeup remained pristine! All I had to do before the reception was to touch up my lipstick and blot my face once. I have oily skin and was amazed that I didn't have to worry about for once! The photos came out great too! Stephanie is a doll! Hire her!!!

Reviewed on 9/28/2015 Penny P

Was fantastic and flexible. The team she pulled together for the day of was also fantastic. Would recommend her services.

Reviewed on 9/23/2015

During my researches for a makeup and hair artist for my wedding I contacted many specialists. Stephanie was one of the few who answered my email very quickly and kindly. I felt very comfortable right from the beginning. On my wedding day she was not available by herself but she... Read More recommended her professional assistant. She took detailed notes along our communication and showed real interest to understand what I prefer for my wedding. I live in Switzerland and was traveling in this time through Californian. So it was not easy for her because we had only contact per email. She also couldn’t do a trial session with me because I was traveling. So it was very important for me to find somebody uncomplicated and really professional. We scheduled the time when her assistant Veronica should be in my hotel. She arrived on time at my hotel room so I could settle a bit. Veronica was professional equipped and did a really great and professional job. I also enjoyed her friendly and relaxed nature. My makeup and hair turned out exactly the way I wanted without having a trial session. It stayed in shape the whole day till the end of our wedding and I really felt pretty. I can honestly recommend Stephanie and her assistant Veronica for your bridal makeup and hair.

Reviewed on 8/24/2015 Carmen Sofia R

​ Holy smokes Stephanie worked some magic and is much cheaper than a plastic surgeon! Stephanie has done my makeup and hair for me on 4 or 5 different occasions and each time has been amazing. I first met Stephanie as a bridesmaid in a friends wedding.. it was the second... Read More wedding I was part of and the first time there was a MUA that came to help us get dolled up. My makeup looked flawless and wonderful.. I instantly fell in love with her work. I kept in touch with Stephanie and when it was time for my own wedding, she was my go to lady! My sister and I went to my trial together and we instantly fell in love with Stephanie's charm, wonderful personality and thoughtfulness. I showed her some pictures of what I wanted and she listed to my ideas and helped me create the perfect look i wanted for my wedding day makeup and hair. I still get compliments today about how beautiful my makeup looked on my wedding day; it was gorgeous, yet natural. Stephanie has an amazing talent and is perfect at her craft. She did the makeup for my 5 bridesmaids, mom, some of my closest friends and myself on my wedding day and we ALL look flawless and beautiful. My makeup lasted throughout the day, night and wee hours of the morning. The best part is that it's flawless and does't look cakey or like you've just left MAC counter (no offense to MAC lovers). Each time i've had the pleasure of working with her, Stephanie has made a makeup kit for the wedding day, which is super sweet and thoughtful. She catered to the individual needs of myself, my mom (who likes her makeup very moderate and sophisticated), and my bridesmaids on the look we each wanted for our makeup and achieved our individual visions perfectly. My last encounter with Stephanie was this past spring as a bridesmaid in another friends wedding! What I like about Stephanie is that she'll create the look that you request... and beyond!! She will advise you in detail about what goes best with your features and complexion. This time, I showed her a picture of something a little more fun with colors and she again did an AMAZING job. I felt the most beautiful on my wedding day because of Stephanie. She is super prompt with calls/email/text responses and has such reasonable pricing. I would highly recommend her over any other makeup artist out there. She's a true professional and I can't thank her enough for making me look perfect on my wedding day. THE WOMAN HAS SKILLS. I definitely would recommend her to any bride. THANK YOU Stephanie!

Stephanie Navarro

Born and raised in Chicago, Stephanie was introduced to makeup when she was just 15. She took an opportunity to intern on a film and was hooked on making people beautiful ever since. Stephanie moved to Los Angeles at 17 to pursue a career as a makeup artist in Los Angeles. Stephanie enjoys the balance of working on both commercials and taking care of her brides. She enjoys working with actresses and models but for Stephanie bridal work is the most rewarding park of being a makeup artist. When Stephanie is not working she enjoys hosting dinner parties, running and rock climbing.