Goal: To create the most beautiful version of you.

As a makeup artist in Los Angeles, I find it incredibly refreshing to work with brides. When she looks in the mirror after her makeup and hair is done and she has never felt so beautiful is something that will never get old, it brings be true joy. The high energy of a wedding day is the environment I thrive in. I am driven by my passion for helping people and I hope that in the process we can learn something from each other. I want to listen and deliver what you have in mind and makeup you feel effortlessly beautiful while keeping a stress free environment. I make booking and scheduling easy. My 8 years as a makeup artist and hair stylist will have you at ease and feel totally taken care of when it really matters. See more of my work work at www.bridesbystephanie.com

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100

939 E Edgeware Rd , Los Angeles, CA Serving Los Angeles (818) 277-6517
INSTAGRAM

Stephanie is your girl!

Reviewed on 9/30/2014

Stephanie is amazing! I'm almost embarrassed to say this for fear of sounding like a bridezilla, but I had 7 makeup trials! I'm a hairstylist and makeup artist myself so my standards on extremely high since I could just do it myself. I really just wanted to be a bride on my... Read More day and be pampered. I finally breathed a sigh of relief when I found Stephanie. She was so mellow and knew exactly what I wanted. I felt like a freaking Victorias Secret model when she was done! I got asked over and over who did my makeup for my wedding because I looked that good. I ended up booking her again and this time it was for my babyshower :) look no further, Stephanie is your girl

Reviewed on 2/07/2018 Christina G

Stephanie is an incredibly talented, professional, and quick makeup artist (without compromising quality!). It also helps that she is super funny and kind, helped my wedding day jitters a whole lot. I truly felt my most beautiful and best because of Stephanie and her team. We... Read More had a big job to do as my bridal party was 11-people deep, a tea ceremony, and long portrait session to prep for! Both Stephanie and Dominique (hairstylist) were so accommodating and highly skilled. Every single one of the gals said they absolutely loved their work and would hire them without a second thought for their bridal beauty needs. My make up stayed on the entire night, she gave me a touch up kit, and I received many compliments about how wonderful my bridesmaids looked :) Stephanie even paid a visit to my husband's suite for a few minutes to touch up an overnight breakout. I did a make up and hair trial with Stephanie and Dominique a few months before the wedding - that was very helpful as we got to know each other, played with looks, really got to spend time and figure things out. I appreciated how much time and energy they spent perfecting my look. I was at ease understanding how quickly they work while still achieving a pro makeover. This helped calm my mind about the day-of as I knew they would be able to make their magic happen within all of our timelines. I would recommend Stephanie and her team for every make up/hair styling need. They are a joy to work with and they are experts at their craft.

Reviewed on 2/06/2018 Stasia F

Stephanie was such a joy and a pleasure to work with! Her impeccable work made me and my bridesmaids look flawless for my whole wedding day, which is more than I could have asked for. Plus, her and her hairstylist Dominique (also a god send), have such fun and carefree... Read More personalities, making the "getting ready" process so, so fun. I'll definitely be recommending Stephanie to all of my friends, and using her services again (when I get the opportunity!)

Reviewed on 2/06/2018

I really love what Stephanie did with my makeup for our daughter's wedding. She also did other members of the wedding party, and everyone looked fabulous. She is a professional, and knew what look was best for each of us, and at the same time took our personal preferences into... Read More account. My makeup was natural looking with the added glamour I requested, and I received many compliments. Her team member did our hair and again, it was absolutely beautiful on every one of us. My makeup and hair lasted all night. I would hire Stephanie again in a heartbeat!

Reviewed on 2/06/2018

Reviewed on 2/05/2018 Yessica A

I was very happy with my makeup! I run really hot and tend to have a difficult time with makeup actually staying on all night. Stephanie worked some sort of magic because my makeup was on the entire night. I was very impressed! Stephanie has a way of making you feel so calm and... Read More just zen. Getting my makeup done was amazing and I would definitely recommend Stephanie to any bride looking to have wave of calm come over them on such a hectic day.

Reviewed on 2/05/2018 Erin F

Stephanie and her team were so sweet and did such a great job for the bridal party and me! They were very professional with their set-up and arrival and made the process fun and easy for us! Stephanie is so gifted at enhancing a woman’s appearance, while staying very true to... Read More their natural beauty. I really loved connecting with her, and the whole bridal party loved their makeup looks as well! Dominique did such a great job on hair, she was so quick and gave me exactly what I was hoping for! I felt really confident the whole night and was able to enjoy myself on my big day! So grateful to Stephanie and Dominque for helping make the day so special and memorable!

Reviewed on 11/03/2017 Allison R

Stephanie is incredibly talented makeup artist and did a great job on me and all the girls. She also recommended a wonderful hair stylist. We couldn't be happier with how everything turned out! The only slight hiccup came from living across the country (I live in NY but was... Read More getting married in LA). I flew into LA in January for my trial and almost had a heart attack when Stephanie had to move my trial due to being booked for the Emmy's. However, she was able to accommodate me before I left and I left LA feeling confident that I had made the right choice. I would highly recommend Stephanie and her team!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Greer A

Stephanie is the best!! She and her team were so awesome on my big day! She’s professional, incredibly talented and has a very calming presence. I absolutely LOVED my makeup and hair and all of my bridesmaids did was well! She knows her stuff and I couldn’t more highly recommend... Read More her!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Denise P

Stephanie is such a talented and patient make-up artist! I am a very picky person, and I mean VERY so I was a bit nervous when selecting a make-up artist, especially since I have very dark circles under my eyes, but Stephanie did such an amazing job and I've never looked better!... Read More She did a wonderful job on all my bridesmaids too and everyone was very pleased with their make-up. Also, she is very professional and on time! We were able to stay within our timelines and so I never had to worry that we were running late. Overall, I HIGHLY recommend Stephanie! A very talented make-up artist!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Catherine G

Stephanie was an absolute pleasure to work with! She's calm, professional and understanding. She brought a great energy to the morning of my wedding and helped make it a really relaxing and enjoyable experience. She listened to what me and my bridesmaids wanted and customized... Read More each girl's look to suit their tastes perfectly. I couldn't have asked for a better experience and can't recommend Stephanie more highly.

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Janet Y

The professionalism, focus and talent that Stephanie displayed throughout the whole planning process and wedding day was unparalleled. With a VERY short timeframe leading up to our wedding Stephanie accommodated my trial date and made adjustments to the day of schedule when some... Read More additional services were added on last minute. The work Stephanie did was absolutely gorgeous-- she and her team created a stunning palette for the wedding party and made me feel like the most beautiful version of myself on one of the most special days of my life! I highly recommend Stephanie and would book her again in a heartbeat!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Kathy A

I am so lucky to have found Stephanie and her crew on The Knot. I was planning my wedding remotely and could only rely on pictures and reviews. I feel like I hit the jackpot when I found this team. From the very beginning she was so easy to work with and very professional in her... Read More accommodations. She was understanding of my hectic travel nurse schedule and made sure to keep in touch and reach out along the way to ask questions and schedule my hair and make up trial. The naive girl that I am almost didn't book a trial thinking I didn't need one! Thank god I did because Stephanie and Dominique were able to create my perfect look. They took note of all of my requests and made sure to tweak things here and there to make sure they achieved the look that I wanted. It made for a very stress free experience for that I am so thankful. Like any bride on their wedding day I was a nervous wreck. But they came in with such a calm and chill demeanor that we all fell effortlessly into their work flow. I felt like an absolute goddess when they were done with me! I couldn't believe I could ever look so beautiful and it was all thanks to this team! I was so happy with how everyone's hair and make up turned out. She did myself and 10 other women including bridesmaids and both mothers! They did incredible work that lasted the entire day and night! I think the bridesmaids hair stayed so well they didn't even know how to take it down! Tremendous thanks to the Brides by Stephanie team it was amazing working with you all! I highly recommend to any and every bride and only wish I had more events to go where I could use their services! Thank you eternally Stephanie!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Kendra K

Stephanie did an amazing job! I'm not comfortable wearing a ton of makeup, and she was able to make me feel like the absolute best version of myself. Stephanie is incredibly responsive, patient and kind, and a total pleasure to be around. I couldn't recommend her more strongly!

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Joey d

Stephanie and her team are the ultimate professionals. They are very communicative (which is a gem of a trait among wedding vendors), prompt, fun to be with, and are incredibly talented at what they do. They clearly love their work and it really shows. They listened to what I... Read More wanted and were very collaborative in figuring out what works best for my face and the type of wedding I was having. I was a ball of nerves on my wedding day, and I immediately calmed down when I saw Stephanie and her team. They allowed me to really enjoy the day and not have to worry about schedules, even when my bridesmaids were running late. They did hair and makeup for me, my mom and 2 aunts, and my 3 bridesmaids - all of whom are of different ethnicities and hair types, and everyone looked amazing! One of my bridesmaids is from India and actually wants to fly back just to have another session with them - she was that impressed with their work. I love love loved my wedding day look - it was beautiful and slammed up but more importantly, it was still very me. I couldn't recommend them more.

Reviewed on 8/25/2017 Jeff L

Stephanie was absolutely wonderful to work with, start to finish. She and her team were professional, efficient and extremely talented. I am very particular and her team executed my vision flawlessly. She made me, my bridesmaids and family look and feel radiant and I'm so... Read More pleased with her work that I have worked with her on 2 additional occasions and plan on working with her into the foreseeable future. JoAnna N.

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Karen V

Stephanie and her team are so talented and professional! They are also very friendly and fun to have work on your group! 6/10/17 was my sons wedding at the Jonathan Club downtown LA. We were a large group of 12 to have our hair and makeup done. Our team was Stephanie,... Read More Veronica, and Dominique. They stayed true to our timeline and sometimes even finished a little earlier than expected. Everyone looked incredible! They made us all look amazing! Our pictures turned out beautifully. I would highly recommend Stephanie and her fab team. I'm sure I will use them in the future. Thanks ladies for making us all glamorous for my sons wedding. We all were very happy and loved our looks!! 👍❤️

Reviewed on 3/04/2017 Shaylene H

Stephanie is absolutely amazing. She is extremely talented and really made our vision come to life for all the bridesmaids and my bridal makeup. I would highly recommend her to anyone and would definitely use her again !!

Reviewed on 3/03/2017 Natalie B

After a handful of pretty disappointing makeup trials, Stephanie was like a dream come true. Stephanie and her team did an amazing job making me and my family look and feel our best on my wedding day in November. Her hair and makeup team won't make you look like you're in drag... Read More or a child beauty pageant with overly-tight curls. I wanted a more natural look that wasn't so natural that it didn't look like I was wearing any makeup at all, and I also wanted to recognize myself in the mirror--nothing so drastically different from my usual makeup style. Stephanie interpreted my request perfectly and I couldn't be happier with how everything turned out. And not only is she extremely talented and highly skilled at her craft, but the products she uses are high quality and she's also super professional/on top of things, which gives a stressed out bride-to-be some much-needed peace of mind knowing that hair and makeup will go smoothly and beautifully. She's quick to respond to all emails and questions, is on time, understands well what you do and don't want to look like, sends a day-of schedule well in advance, and is an all-around wonderful person who is perfectly friendly and makes you feel at ease. Stephanie is so talented and easy to work with. You won't regret having her work her magic on you on your big day!

Reviewed on 3/01/2017 Lene S

I found Stephanie after a failed and frustrating first make-up attempt with another individual which left me looking like a person I did not recognize. So during our first trial she asked me what I envisioned and for pictures of what I tend to do when I apply make – up myself. I... Read More told her I wanted to look “bride beautiful” but still like myself and she immediately got what I was saying and did just that. The day of the wedding she was able to not only replicate that make up but even enhance it based on some follow-up conversations which left me looking even more beautiful. She also did a very good job making sure my girls had a similar look too each other while still keeping it unique for their distinct skin tones and facial structures and made sure the make-up fit their individual unique personalities. But there are many people who do good make up, so the most important thing was that she was wonderful, happy, cheerful, patient, and kind. As many brides know, these days can get overwhelming, so when I had a little stress attack with all the attention I was receiving and the appointments I had to keep (hair, make up, first look, bridal picture, walking down the aisle, etc.), she was able to give me a little breather, move the schedule around for me so that I got a break (causing her having to stay a little later) and move me into a private room so that I could get my hair done in quiet and calm me back down. In short, I recommend Stephanie to any bride who likes great make-up and a friendly calming person taking care of them during their special day.

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Adele H

Stephanie did an awesome job with the makeup for myself, daughter, bridesmaid, and mum for my wedding in August. We did a trail in January and it was so professional. I loved the end result immediately. On the day of the wedding she and her hairstylist were PUNCTUAL and... Read More organized. Before doing my makeup she reviewed our trial picture and decided to change is up a little bit and go in a slightly different direction and it was even better than the trial! Many people complimented my makeup throughout the night and after the wedding. Also, she serviced my 13y/o daughter; she didn't make her look too mature for her age which great too. I would totally recommend her.

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 E E

Stephanie is very personable and fun. She did an amazing job on makeup, for me, my bridesmaids, and my mother! Loved the experience working with her. Highly recommend.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Amy W

I had an amazing experience working with Stephanie to do my hair and make up for my engagement photos and my wedding. I appreciated that she quickly responded to all my emails and was on time for appointments. Additionally, I didn't know exactly what I wanted to do with my... Read More hair and make up since my beauty routine is pretty simple. Stephanie was so helpful in guiding me to the right look for my wedding day.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Mayu R

Stephanie and her crew of stylists were AMAZING! They did our hair and makeup (bride, bridesmaids, flower girls x3) for the wedding and everyone was so pleased with the end result. They were professional (arriving around 7 am) and really listened to what WE wanted for our... Read More look. I highly recommend Stephanie and will be booking her in the future for other events!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Denise G

Stephanie is who you want for your wedding make up! I was referred to her by a mutual friend and let me say I was not disappointed. She did my make u,my moms,and my bridesmaids.Mind you we had a strict morning time line and she even finished with time to spare. We went for a red... Read More lip with a Suttle smokey eye. She was on time, very pleasant extremley nice, and made me feel/ look like a million bucks! My bridesmaids aren't so into make up and they all loved there make up. It lasted all night, and even trough a warm day in September. Looking for a make up artist? look no further she's your girl!

Stephanie Navarro

Born and raised in Chicago, Stephanie was introduced to makeup when she was just 15. She took an opportunity to intern on a film and was hooked on making people beautiful ever since. Stephanie moved to Los Angeles at 17 to pursue a career as a makeup artist in Los Angeles. Stephanie enjoys the balance of working on both commercials and taking care of her brides. She enjoys working with actresses and models but for Stephanie bridal work is the most rewarding park of being a makeup artist. When Stephanie is not working she enjoys hosting dinner parties, running and rock climbing.