Brides Etc. Wedding Hair and Makeup

Serving Clients throughout Toronto, Ontario, and Surrounding Communities.

Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

Toronto Serving Clients throughout Toronto, Ontario, and Surrounding Communities. (647) 222-6427

great hair stylist!

Reviewed on 11/14/2015

I had Tania of Brides Etc. do the hair for myself and my bridesmaids for my wedding. Tania was fantastic to deal with from start to finish. She was prompt in replying to e-mails and very reasonably priced. Tania was great on the day of the Wedding. She was on time, calm... Read More and even allowed me to add another girl last minute. I, along with my bridesmaids had many compliments on our hair all night. I would highly recommend Tania of Brides Etc.

Great listener!

Reviewed on 8/31/2015

Tania did the hair for my sister's wedding and everyone looked beautiful! As someone with short hair I wanted to make sure my hair would stay put all day, and Tania accomplished that perfectly. She was very good at listening to what every member of the wedding party wanted,... Read More including the bride and the mother of the bride, and she worked with everyone until they were happy with their hair. I also reached out to Tania a week after the wedding to ask about the products she used on me the day of the wedding and she responded in a timely manner with all the product details. So helpful! I would definitely recommend Tania. She was a pleasure to work with, professional, and the results were beautiful!

Amazing experience

Reviewed on 8/31/2015 Jenn K

I was the bride and I had six bridesmaids. Tania came to my parents place in the morning to do hair for myself and my six bridesmaids. The entire experience was absolutely incredible. She was very punctual and professional throughout the entire day. She took the time to... Read More listen to what each girl wanted and did an incredible job creating the hairstyles they had envisioned. When two wanted something small changed she stayed a bit extra to help them get the look they were wanting. I wasn't sure what to do with my hair and she was able to help to create a style that was very much me and that I was really happy with. I would recommend brides.etc to anyone needing a hairstylist to come to your home for your special day. Tania was very relaxed and from the trial to the day of an absolutely pleasure to have helping me to make my day special. The entire experience of having her do the hair at my place made my day so relaxing and enjoyable. Thank you Tania!!!

Spectacular!

Reviewed on 8/26/2015

Wonderful services from start to finish! My skin looked flawless and radiant! My eye's popped! My hair looked so perfect from the beginning to end of the night. The Brides Etc. team is top notch. You pay a bit more, but well worth the investment!! Kirsten C

Brides Etc. (Tania)

Reviewed on 4/10/2014

Tania was Amazing !! .. She started my day off perfectly. I had choose a few ideas of what I thought I wanted , then she made some suggestions & I trusted her & the results were better than I could have imagined.. It happened to be a windy day but I can say my hair looked just... Read More as beautiful at the end of the night as it did after it was done ... Makeup was perfect my pictures look extraordinary (I hate taking pictures of myself) There may always be bumps in executing the perfect wedding , but skip the stress when it comes to hair & makeup & Call Tania @ Brides Ect. .... Thank you so much

Best Expereince Ever!!!

Reviewed on 1/22/2014 Vanessa K

Tania was the greatest! I loved how natural she made me look for my wedding. Natural but polished was exactly the look I wanted and that's what I got :-) My wedding day was a HOT and HUMID day. My ceremony was outside and all my pictures were taken outside (so we're talking... Read More about 3+ hours in 35+ degree weather). Needless to say, I was concerned about hair and making it through the day... Not only did my hair and make-up still look PERFECT by the end of the night but when I got home.. it looked like I had just gotten it done. So awesome!! My bridesmaids looked so fabulous too and couldn't say enough good things about their experience with Brides Etc. Thanks again Tania! I would refer you to anyone in a heartbeat :-) !!

Brides Etc is Wonderful

Reviewed on 1/02/2014

I first met Tania of Brides Etc in Toronto, Ontario for a consultation. She was professional, thorough, clean, priced perfectly and listened to my ideas/concerns and was able to provide hair and makeup style suggestions that blended both our visions. I immediately booked her for... Read More my wedding as I couldn't imagine anyone else more suited for me. On the day of my wedding, Tania was punctual, prepared and was able to relax me, my mom and MOH and get us all ready with hair and makeup in the time allotted on my itinerary all while having fun! It was important to me that I looked natural on my wedding day and Tania was an expert that made it happen and my dream come true of looking pretty on my wedding day. We all looked beautiful and felt comfortable with the makeup and hair and our styles lasted into the evening with only blotting needed and a few touch ups of lipstick only. If you want a lovely woman who knows hair and makeup and is professional, then Tania is the talented woman you need to contact and she will make your vision come true. My heartfelt thanks and appreciation to Tania and I will contact her again when I need hair and makeup done.

Wedding

Reviewed on 1/01/2014

Tania was amazing!!! She did my hair and makeup. She was fun to chat with as she did a great job. When she was done I felt so beautiful! It was just what I wanted and it lasted all day. She also gave us tips on how to keep our hair and makeup looking good all day. I would... Read More totally use her again

Helen's Wedding

Reviewed on 12/31/2013

Loved my hair, stayed in through the wedding and reception. Great job

Hair and Makeup

Reviewed on 12/19/2013

I just want to say how happy I was with my hair and makeup on my wedding day! Tania and her team were truly amazing. My hair and makeup lasted all day and night! Great service, personable and professional. Claudia.