Bridesmaid Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

201 S. 10Th St, McAllen, TX (956) 683-0003

Reviewed on 2/15/2018 Paola R

What can I say? The good and the ugly!!! The sales person was great! Found a great gown at a reasonable price. I cannot beat that attention that the lady provided to me. Alterations are great! Now, the after sale experience is not so well. I purchased a veil which was bought... Read More from display because it was not going to make it on time. It was also a veil that was a new arrival and they were planning to take it to several shows. They sold it to me and assured to me that it would be kept with my wedding dress. When I went to pickup my items, I also asked for my veil, and it turns out they decided to place a special order for it even though my agreement was to buy the display. The store used MY veil for the shows. They did not ask for permission to use it nor advised me that they placed a special order. Their excuse is that my wedding is X date and that the veil would arrive on time (for the wedding) and that there are not willing to even borrow the veil for make up and hair tests. What they are willing to is to give me the veil (I originally purchased) that was used for their commercial purposes! I don't even know if it is stained, the conditions it endured or whatever (It shouldn't have been taken out of the store just to begin with). No benefits, discounts whatever.. They are willing to give it to me as it is after whatever they have done with it! The only way to speak to a manager is until Tuesday (its Thursday). This incident left me with a bitter taste of a bad customer experience and they should work on this methods since this is a local business. I should not be cranky about this type of things that are nonsense (it should be, it was not a cheap veil), but oh well. This after sale incident left me with a 1 star review.

Reviewed on 2/08/2018 Leila T

They have great designer dresses and was lucky to spend the bottom of my budget on my dress and accessories. The owner and workers were great and very helpful!! I wanted one dress to try on that I had seen online. The owner herself looked all over the store for the dress for me.... Read More It ended up being on a mannequin, but the fact that she knew it was in the store and that she didn’t stop looking made me very happy. Also because that was the dress I ended up picking.

Reviewed on 8/04/2017 Stefanie F

Beautiful dress and amazing service!

Reviewed on 5/21/2017 Gina M

They read my mind. I absolutely loved my wedding dress and the service was amazing.

Bride's Gallery

Reviewed on 7/20/2014 Rachel D

I had a great experience with Bride's Gallery. They were very helpful and accommodating. I bought a beautiful gown at a great price. They took care of all alterations and did a wonderful job.

Loved my dress!!!

Reviewed on 3/25/2014 Sandra D

Thanks to Bride's Gallery I was able to get the dress of my dreams at half the price! They have an amazing selection of sale dresses. They also have tons of dresses for every budget and style. The alterations were not expensive at all. The seamstress was really nice and open.