Bridge View Hall - NKC Mo

North Kansas City, MO

Book Your Wedding with Bridge View Hall - NKC Mo

A BALLROOM IN NORTH KANSAS CITY, MO

Located a few blocks from the Heart of America Bridge that crosses the Missouri River in North Kansas City, Missouri, the Bridgeview Hall is the perfect spot to hold your ceremony and reception. When the weather permits, take your wedding party to the banks of the Missouri River at the Richard L. Berkley Riverfront Park for an unforgettable photo opportunity.

Bridge View Room. The Bridge View Room is a large open space with a maximum capacity of 175 guests. It can be partitioned into three smaller rooms to accommodate smaller events. The building has a separate foyer where guests enter. At the north side of the hall are an oversized walk-up bar and a prep area for catering. The venue offers room for a DJ, a spacious dance floor and food buffet area.

South View Room, North View Room and East View Room. These smaller partitions of the Bridge View Room are each available separately or in combination. The bridal suite and groom's rooms have their own entrance into the South View Room.

To reserve a date at the Bridgeview Hall, you make a non-refundable deposit and complete all the contract requirements within 14 days of the payment. Half of the total balance is due when you sign the contract. Final payments must be made no later than 45 days before the day of the wedding. You can cancel at any time, but penalties apply. Rental prices vary by the day of the week. A refundable security deposit is separate from the rental fee and is due 30 days before the event.

The venue allows outside vendors, including food and drinks. A licensed and insured bartender must serve any alcohol. Couples must submit vendor information to the venue for prior approval. Serving alcohol after 11:15 p.m. is prohibited. Some events may require a security guard. This service is available for an extra fee. All receptions must end by midnight.

Bridgeview Hall's management understands how much planning it takes to put together a memorable wedding, which is why they work to make sure the day goes smoothly. Each package comes with:

• Setup and cleanup

• All tables, chairs and linens

• Ample free parking for guest

Couples can add the following services for an extra charge:

• Rehearsal dinner

• Full use of the bridal suite and groom's room

• Early setup

• Foyer TV showcase

• Showcase on the location's digital sign

• Stocked ice machine

• Use of surround sound system

AFFORDABLE - OPEN FOOD, DRINK, DJ as low as 1,000

You control your event at BvHall. We allow outside food & drink, you select your DJ. It's your special day - do it your way. Tables, chairs, linens, setup and cleanup are included. Our walk-up bar makes drink service a breeze. The optional Bridal Suite can become your “home base” to keep everything going as planned. Access as early as 10am. Wedding reception packages as low as $1,000. We can do both traditional & combined weddings. BvHall has lots of space for your guests, catering, food buffet, bar. the DJ & dance floor. ADA accessible with on-site parking. Do it your way at BvHall. Complete pricing at www.BvHall.com.

$ – Inexpensive

Ballroom

1041 Burlington, North Kansas City, MO (816) 842-1100

Reviewed on 4/01/2017

We arrived late to our appointment. However, Sam was very courteous and professional. TThe venue is very roomy, clean and comfortable. Easy access to anywhere you are coming from. Looking forward to having our event here!!! Thank you Sam and Helen

2017-04-02T11:53:22 Response from the vendor

It was great to meet with you and are looking forward to your event.

My Amazing Wedding

Reviewed on 9/09/2010 Sierra M

I found BridgeView Hall to be the most easiest part of my wedding! Elisha and Sam were extremely easy to talk to, always got back with me asap, and were willing to go the extra mile for me. I had my ceremony and reception there, and they made the transition from the ceremony to... Read More reception with extreme ease and no fuss. I used the Bridal Chamber to get ready. The room is absolutely amazing! It hosts is own bathroom with a shower and PLENTY of room for everyone to get ready in. I've recommend them to several people and I'm certainty going to be using them in the future for family reunions and such!

2017-04-02T12:01:38 Response from the vendor

Every bride since your event has also fallen in love with our Bridal Suite. We have recently added a beauty bar with six granite topped stations for makeup and hair. As before - the Bridal Suite has a spacious private bath and shower.

Wonderful venue!!

Reviewed on 9/09/2010 Niki S

We used the Bridgeview Hall for our rehearsal dinner and it was perfect! Elisha and Sam were very easy to talk to and they were quick to respond to any questions we had. The venue is completely new, modern and very clean. I will be looking for a reason to use this venue again... Read More in the future. I highly reccommend it!!

2017-04-02T11:57:22 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the kind review - we enjoyed meeting your wedding party and now have even more reasons to make BvHall the venue of choice. We now have a full service bar where you can bring in your own alcohol. You can still use your... Read Less Read More

Really Easy!

Reviewed on 11/06/2012 Leslie T

I worked with Sam at BridgeView Hall. Everything flowed very nicely. Very impressed!

Mixed Emotions

Reviewed on 8/23/2011 Bryonne C

I had my reception at Bridge View Hall and although the place was nice and inexpensive, $1900 our worker drank and ate with us, and was wasted by the end of the night. He was overly invovled and although we rented the entire building, he was displeased with so many children... Read More being in one area and tried to close a room. And they charged us a CRAZY cleaning fee. They expect to not lift a finger after your event. They want carpets cleaned and everything and in a one hour time frame. We paid a $500 deposit and got almost nothing back and when questioned about it, they acted like we were not within reason for questioning them. So my event was excellent but I WOULD NOT RECCOMMEND this place as I have stated to our worker. This entire process has become a headache. Try Black on Burlington just a few blocks down.

2017-01-01T21:48:16 Response from the vendor

This review has a lot of incorrect information. Yes, there were deductions from the deposit (red wine spills in Bridal Suite). I have no idea what they are referring to in other areas of the review - just bitter because they lost some of their... Read Less Read More

Sam & Helen Scarfino

BridgeView was started to host business events at another site. We soon outgrew it and purchased our current venue and transformed it into a state of the art meeting facility. We started booking social events. Weddings, receptions, showers & parties started flowing in. The floorplan of BridgeView is functional and has a modern look & feel. Our venue, our flexible policies, our pricing and our dedication to customer service make it all work. We are 100% accessible to you before, during and after your event. Please call or click to reach us. Thanks for considering BridgeView Hall in safe NKC.