Bridge View Hall

North Kansas City, MO

Capacity: 101-150 PHONE

Free Wedding Planning Software!

$ – Inexpensive

Guest Capacity

1041 Burlington, North Kansas City, MO

Really Easy!

Reviewed on 11/06/2012 Leslie T

I worked with Sam at BridgeView Hall. Everything flowed very nicely. Very impressed!

Mixed Emotions

Reviewed on 8/23/2011 Bryonne C

I had my reception at Bridge View Hall and although the place was nice and inexpensive, $1900 our worker drank and ate with us, and was wasted by the end of the night. He was overly invovled and although we rented the entire building, he was displeased with so many children... Read More being in one area and tried to close a room. And they charged us a CRAZY cleaning fee. They expect to not lift a finger after your event. They want carpets cleaned and everything and in a one hour time frame. We paid a $500 deposit and got almost nothing back and when questioned about it, they acted like we were not within reason for questioning them. So my event was excellent but I WOULD NOT RECCOMMEND this place as I have stated to our worker. This entire process has become a headache. Try Black on Burlington just a few blocks down.

My Amazing Wedding

Reviewed on 9/09/2010 Sierra M

I found BridgeView Hall to be the most easiest part of my wedding! Elisha and Sam were extremely easy to talk to, always got back with me asap, and were willing to go the extra mile for me. I had my ceremony and reception there, and they made the transition from the ceremony to... Read More reception with extreme ease and no fuss. I used the Bridal Chamber to get ready. The room is absolutely amazing! It hosts is own bathroom with a shower and PLENTY of room for everyone to get ready in. I've recommend them to several people and I'm certainty going to be using them in the future for family reunions and such!

Wonderful venue!!

Reviewed on 9/09/2010 Niki S

We used the Bridgeview Hall for our rehearsal dinner and it was perfect! Elisha and Sam were very easy to talk to and they were quick to respond to any questions we had. The venue is completely new, modern and very clean. I will be looking for a reason to use this venue again... Read More in the future. I highly reccommend it!!

TO Bridge View Hall