Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Vintage

$1,000-$1,999, $2,000-$2,999

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Social Media Sharing

200 County Road 48, Houston, MS All of Mississippi (662) 448-0579

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Paige J

Bridget was a blessing to work with, and her pictures were amazing. She was so fun, remembered every detail from our day, and knew everyone's name. Would definitely recommend for both her product and personality!

2016-10-28T09:57:21 Response from the vendor

Thank you so so much, Paige! Everything about your wedding day was awesome! Bridget

Reviewed on 3/31/2016

Bridget was awesome!! She always does a great job!! She gets great pictures no matter what!! You will never be disappointed with her work!! Love all the pictures!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

Mrs. Bridget's quality is superb. She not only cared about making my dream pictures come true, but also cared about making everything else as easy as possible. The pictures she took were fresh, quaint, and magical! I would highly recommend her and her wonderful side-kick for... Read More your special day.

Reviewed on 6/24/2015

Mrs. Bridget was amazing! She went above and beyond to make our wedding day perfect. Not only did we love her, our wedding party did as well. We would highly recommend her!

Mother of the Bride

Reviewed on 10/06/2010 Jessica H

Bridget is wonderful to work with! She captured so many details of the wedding and reception. She is very easy to work with and she is soooooooooooooooo happy doing what she does! I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone getting married.

Highly Suggested!

Reviewed on 10/05/2010 Crystal J

Bridget was GREAT to work with! We used her for our engagement pictures and for the wedding. She is really flexible when working with you, and is always open to new ideas that you might have or pictures you want her to shoot. Her prices are really reasonable and very affordable... Read More for everything that you get. I would strongly suggest using her for all of you pictures!

2010-10-05T23:41:39 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much, Crystal!

Awesome!!!

Reviewed on 9/28/2010 Angelena T

Bridget is the best!! We couldn't have asked for a better photographer for our special day! Her skills with a camera are some of the best I have seen! You absolutely CAN NOT go wrong hiring her!! Btw Bridget, you created a monster!! Glen loved your camera so much that he... Read More made me buy him one....now he's doing photography too! Look at his website - pgtphotography.yolasite

Bridget

Reviewed on 7/09/2010 Megan B

I absolutely loved working with her! She was very nice and able to keep the atmosphere relaxed. She didn't just take pictures; she captured moments that I will treasure.