Briese Bakes Edible Art

Briese Bakes cakes are made from the best quality ingredients to create incredibly flavorful moist cakes. Handmade sugar flowers can become a souvenir as they will last many years! However, if you prefer natural flowers, I will be happy to use them on your cake. I am licensed under the Cottage Law in the state of Arizona and I have all the required food handling credentials; as well as business insurance. I will be delighted to bake you a beautiful centerpiece cake that will be part of your unforgettable wedding memories! I am located on the West Valley in Verrado, but will deliver anywhere in Phoenix and surrounding cities.

Dietary Options

Gluten Free, Vegan

Cake Stands, Cake Toppers, Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Groom's Cakes, Cakes + Desserts

No reviews yet!
Be the first to help out other couples by sharing your thoughts.

Cristina Briese

My Name is Cristina Briese (It's pronounced Breezy :-) ). I am a formal Oral Surgeon who decided to follow my real vocation. Baking and working with art have been my passions since I was a child. I am new to Phoenix, but not new to baking. I started my business 4 years ago. We are a military family and had the chance to live in many places in America and different countries of the world. This gave me the opportunity to explore new flavors and recipes to offer you a variety of delicious options. I specialize in fondant work and sugar flowers. I am looking forward to meeting you!