Bright Light Photo Booth

(3)

Dayton, OH

Bright Light Photo Booth

4800 James Hill Road, Dayton, OH

Such a fun addition to our reception festivities!

Reviewed on 10/20/2013 Adrienne N

Bright Light Photo Booth was recommended to me by my florist (Floral V Designs), as they both work out of Dream Day Cafe. Veronica was very easy to work with, and the photo booth was such a fun addition to our reception. We paid a little extra so that every person in the booth got a strip to keep, plus one was put into an album for us with messages from our guests. We also received a flash drive with all the images, and having those candid photos of everyone (with some wild props) is such a fun keepsake!

Amazing Photo Booth

Reviewed on 4/12/2012 Brittany R

This company was awesome!!! Not only were they super accommodating, but they were really professional and great to work with. The attendant was extremely professional but was still friendly (whereas I have seen several attendants from other companies seem bored and unfriendly). The quality is better than any that I've seen at other weddings and bridal shows. Everyone had a great time in the booth and I would highly recommend them to EVERYONE!!!

4/13/2012 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for such kind words! It is greatly appreciated!

covers several bases :)

Reviewed on 5/27/2011 Courtney W

Having a photobooth is a GREAT idea because, not only is it a great, hassle-free favor for the guests, as well as hours of silly entertainment, but it also is also can take the place of the guestbook. Bright Light was the company that was the most economical for what they offered, as well as extremely easy to work with, and making the experience worth the money. I went with the scrapbook option along with adding props to the photobooth, and had a personalized "logo" on the bottom of the photostrips. They created several options for our logo until we were happy with it, they props provided exceeded my expectation, they have several colors of scrapbooks (for the picky bride, like myself) and took care of all the details. The workers who set up and ran the booth were really friendly and helpful and had fun interacting with us. I highly recommend this vendor :)

Send Email