Wedding

Planning

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Pamela S

Alicia is a top notch wedding planner. I live in CT but my daughter's wedding was in GA. Alicia made everything run smooth for a mom trying to plan an out of state wedding. we also had some specific requirements for the ceremony. Alicia is cheerful and accommodated all our... Read More needs. Alicia was available to chat whenever needed. She also met with my daughter several times to put us all at ease. We made many of the decorations. Alicia met with my daughter at the venue to photograph and video the exact placement of the decorations. This was extremely helpful because my best friend and sister, who had never been to the venue had the responsibility of decorating the barn. Alicia made a photo album to guide them where to place very specific items. The barn was beyond perfect thanks to Alicia. If you are looking for the best wedding planner look no further hire Alicia Fitch

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Maggie O

I would recommend Brighter Affairs to EVERYONE I know Alicia is the best and she takes such great care of you throughout your wedding process from beginning to end she makes it THE perfect day. She is amazing at handling anything you or your guests throw at her all while being... Read More positive and upbeat with a go get ‘em attitude. They will make your day everything you’ve dreamed at Brighter Affairs! Amazing! ❤️

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Naquita D

Alicia was absolutely wonderful! She made sure I was included with every aspect of the planning and executed my ideas beautifully. Alicia was also very professional and easy to work with. She went above and beyond for our special day!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Brittany D

Alicia was nothing short of amazing! She took our plans and made them a reality. She made sure the wedding stayed on track. She was there to assist our vendors in any way possible. She went above and beyond the call of duty! We would recommend her to anyone. Oh and did I mention... Read More we planned a wedding with her out of state.

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 tamekia s

Alicia was amazing!!!!! She made my wedding day beautiful and beyond what I imagined. Alicia made everything perfect from the decorations, down to the timing. She stepped in when I needed her most. When I should have been worried she made everything ok. Alicia is the sweetest... Read More person I know and has a bubbly personality with a great sense of design. Words can never explain how greatful I am to have worked with Brighter Affairs!!!!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Patrice F

Alicia said the BEST at what she does! Working with Alicia throughout my wedding process was such a sigh of relief. She was very organized and knowledgeable about all things wedding: from flower types to vendor ideas/options. She does all of this with such a kind spirit that... Read More makes you feel at ease. Whatever you heart envisions for your event, Alicia uses her creativity to ensure that your desires come to life. Not only is she sweet and kind, Alicia is professional. She knows how to work with different personalities amongst the wedding parties, vendors and families to ensure that the event goes as smooth as possible. If something goes wrong, you would never know because Alicia is there to save the day. There are not enough words to express how awesome Alicia is and how she can make your Affair Brighter! Just hire her and see for yourself! Not only does Alicia plan and execute events, she also leads informative seminars, webinars, blogs and events to help you get ready for your events. Not to mention she has her own online shop to purchase things from! Alicia helped to make my Wedding day, in 2014, the most amazing day of my life! And for that I've always recommended her to ANYone looking for an event planner. Not only did she make that day magical, here in 2017- she helped to make my Babyshower another day to remember! Everyone always remember Alicia for her professionalism, creativity and sweet/calm nature. So when you are looking for an event planner, be sure to book Alicia. She can be as hands-on as you would like. She will be sure to make your event the BEST day of your life!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 c H

Brighter Affairs is simply incredible! Alicia was a consistent source for support, ideas, and encouragement throughout our wedding process! The friendly/ loving personalities of the Brighter Affairs team make them awesome people to work with and they have everything you could... Read More need to have a successful event (I love a good one stop shop)! Also, their collection of wedding decor made my winter wedding a Glamorous Golden dream! 1/28/17

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 M B

Alicia is wonderful. She is organized, friendly, and effective. A winning combo for a wedding planner. Alicia stepped in at the last minute and saved the day for my wedding. She took over the decor, program, and vendor coordination. On the actual wedding day, she not only met... Read More all the needs of the wedding party, but she also expertly navigated vendor conflicts without disturbing our guests. Alicia will make your dreams come true and she will do it with a smile.

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Ballyn M

Alicia was AMAZING!!! From the very beginning to the last moment of the wedding, she and her team took every detail in our minds and made it come to life. Even when we ran out of time for certain details, or even when we changed certain details the day before the wedding, she... Read More took on all of our worries so that we only focused on each other. She's the most professional person I've ever worked with. I would recommend her for a wedding or any event. We had 180 opinionated guests and bridal party, and by the end of the night, they were all complimenting her on a job well done. Do yourself a favor, stop stressing, and hire Brighter Affairs to plan your event.

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Sheneil A

Alicia is amazing! I have never been to a perfect wedding until I had my own! She really takes the worry out of weddings and she even does bridal showers, baby showers and more. I don't think I'll ever waste time planning an event again. Brighter affairs is my go to!