Is this your business? claim it now

Brightly Designed Invitations & Stationary

San Diego, CA

San Diego, CA

Beautiful Custom Invitations and Day of Paper Goods

Reviewed on 5/07/2014 Ilana P

I really enjoyed my experience working with Courtney. We spoke only a couple of times and I was amazed that her initial designs were almost exactly what I had in mind. She was super easy to work with to make small (or major I'm sure too but I didn't need any) tweaks throughout... Read More the entire process and she does not print anything until you are 150% sure that it's perfect. I know another review mentioned the price but the little looking around I found that for custom stationary I think it was very affordable! Courtney is incredibly talented and lovely to work with.

Don't bother looking around

Reviewed on 9/07/2012 Staci P

Courtney is RIDICULOUSLY talented! Initially I was reluctant to spend as much money as she costs on invitations etc, however, I would do it over and over and over again. We had by far the most beautiful wedding invitations I have ever seen in my life! Not just beautiful, one... Read More of a kind, creative, stunning, PERFECT. I wouldn't recommend going anywhere else, she is amazing to work with, prompt and all around fabulous! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

I don't even know where to start

Reviewed on 10/18/2011 Chloe W

Courtney is my hero. She took my dreams and turned them into reality. From the invitations to the romantic swing to the pinwheels at my engagement shoot, she does it all. Courtney now has an expanded website and blog for more information, making her service even more perfect... Read More than it already was. I cannot imagine my wedding without Courtney and all of her unique touches.

Beautiful Paper Goods

Reviewed on 7/12/2011 Amy N

I found my inspiration wedding by searching online and managed to find Courtney from Brightly Designed online. I emailed her and asked her about the paper goods that I had seen, including table numbers, escort cards and favors. She was so willing to work with me from the... Read More beginning to customize my choices into something that would fit perfectly with my theme and color scheme. Courtney is so easy to work with and she does fantastic work! If you are wanting to have beautiful, personalized paper goods, email Courtney...you'll be SO glad you did!

TO Brightly Designed Invitations & Stationary