BRIK Special Events Venue

Fort Worth, TX

Capacity: 251-300 | WEBSITE |

BRIK Special Events Venue

Tucked a few block east of South Main, BRIK offers an ideal location just 5mins from downtown or Magnolia Ave. With two large indoors areas and an outdoor courtyard, clients have several options to truly customize their events. BRIK’s style hits that perfect balance where clients can personalize the space without having to go to extremes to make it beautiful. The canvas that the venue offers can work with a variety of styles including industrial, modern, rustic, elegant, or casual.

• Ceremony Area

Commitment Ceremony, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-Religious Ceremony, Religious Ceremony, Same Sex Ceremony, Second Wedding , Vow Renewal Ceremony

501 South Calhoun Street, Fort Worth, TX

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Elisabeth U

Emily is super easy to work with, and she is always available to answer any questions you have! The place is beautiful, and really did just make the perfect atmosphere for my wedding day. Make sure you book ahead of time for any scheduled time you need at the venue, because it... Read More goes fast! The Bridal Suit is PERFECT, lots of room and good for all the different activities going on, as well as great "getting ready" pictures :) I loved my wedding! (also, I saved a ton on decor, because the place is already beautiful as it is, all I added was flowers and got so many compliments on the look)

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Tawnee N

Brik Venue was the perfect choice for my Texas wedding. Having grown up in Fort Worth, with Texas close to my heart, I wanted to have a Texas feel for my Texas wedding. This Venue was so beautiful I barely had to decorate. They were very helpful and accommodating. I planned my... Read More wedding from afar and they were so helpful in answering all of my many questions. The day of felt like a fairy tale. I would highly recommend this Venue to anyone. Even my Alaska friends fell in love so much that they are considering this venue for their future weddings.

Reviewed on 9/30/2017 Julia S

I cannot say enough good things about BRIK! We worked mainly with Emily and she was amazing. She was responsive, professional, and helpful throughout the entire process. On top of the that, the venue itself is absolutely gorgeous . I'm so glad that we booked this venue for... Read More our wedding!

Reviewed on 9/09/2017 Erika B

We absolutely loved BRIK. Lynsie, Emily, and Tara were so helpful through out the whole process. The Venue was perfect!

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Caitlin

BRIK is such a unique venue in Fort Worth and we absolutely loved our reception. The tables/chairs that they provide are beautiful and the staff was very helpful in planning our event. BRIK also makes it very easy to customize your reception by allowing you to work with almost... Read More any vendor rather than a set required list. Overall, it was a beautiful reception venue that I would highly recommend!

Reviewed on 7/13/2017 Erin C

BRIK Venue was my dream venue from the start! As soon as I came across their photos on Instagram before they even opened a few years ago, I knew this was the place I had to marry my then boyfriend of 4 years. Flash forward to our engagement in 2016, and it wasn't even 3 days... Read More after he proposed that I booked our July 1 wedding date at Brik! I am forever grateful that I did. It is hands down the most beautiful and unique wedding venue in Fort Worth! I got several compliments on how much my guests loved the atmosphere there, and on top of that, Lynsie and Emily and the rest of the Brik staff are AMAZING! They were attentive to my numerous questions and ideas, helpful in every aspect from beginning to end, and just downright the most kind and caring people I could have asked for when it came to my wedding venue! I would recommend Brik Venue to any bride, any day. I had a wonderful and unforgettable experience being a Brik Bride!

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Chantelle B

We truly couldn't have imagined getting married anywhere else! Brik is not only the most GORGEOUS and well laid out venue, but the customer service from the entire team both before & during our wedding day was completely outstanding! (Plus they have an open vendor policy, which... Read More is wonderful for a DIY bride =D)

Reviewed on 6/04/2017 Margo H

I absolutely loved my experience with Brik. From the get-go Brik was extremely accommodating. I wasn't able to make it to Fort Worth by the time they take their last tour during the week so Emily so sweetly agreed to do a FaceTime tour with me. I had already been in Brik before... Read More but the tour just confirmed, again, this was the perfect space to capture the vision for my wedding. I wanted to go for an "industrial/romantic/glam" look so the exposed ceiling, original hardwood floors, and the industrial-style chandeliers were the perfect canvas in which to start bringing that vision to life. Another huge reason I love Brik so much is that they have an open vendor policy. This was EXTREMELY important to me. I know some brides may find it valuable that a venue either provides certain aspects for the wedding (food/alcohol), or has a preferred vendor list because it helps take the stress away, but this actually turned me off to a couple of venues. I wanted to make my wedding unique to me and find vendors that would fit within my budget so I could spend money on other areas that were more important to me and Brik's open vendor policy completely allowed for this. I could go on an on but overall, Lynsie and Emily are incredible to work with. They love their brides and are so helpful throughout the whole process. I know Lynsie has put her heart and soul into making Brik what it is and it shows. I would recommend Brik all day to any bride looking for a venue.

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 Kelli S

When it comes to a venue for one of the biggest days ever, a couple always searches for that perfect place. We found several venues that were beautiful in our area. However, none of them measured up to the beauty of The BRIK. We knew it was the one as soon as we walked in the... Read More door. We also believe that the support we received from the BRIK team is what made us fall further in love with this venue. Their team has truly hit it out of the park. Their support throughout our months of planning and the day of was truly unmeasurable. We wish we could provide a 10 star option!!! Thank you so much for making our day so special.

Reviewed on 4/11/2017 Elizabeth M

I cannot recommend BRIK more!! My husband and I had guests from all over the country and beyond and we got SO many compliments on how unique and beautiful the venue was. Lynsie and Emily were super accommodating and easy to work with. We were able to bring in our own alcohol, we... Read More had a full band and a DJ and the set-up at Brik was accommodating for everything and everyone. The bride and groom suites are beautiful furnished and so much fun to get ready in, they will make your photo's getting ready absolutely stellar! This venue has truly thought of everything a bride could possible want no matter style of wedding you are looking for!

Reviewed on 4/11/2017 Sierra M

Loved my experience with Brik! We had such a beautiful wedding and the venue was everything I dreamed of! Emily was always eager to help and made the process such an ease. If you're wondering if Brik is right for you, don't question it and just do it! You won't regret it.

Reviewed on 4/11/2017 Brittany H

I loved loved loved having my wedding at Brik Venue! It was as easy as it was beautiful. I can't say enough about this place. I fell in love when I saw the pictures online, and as soon as I walked in the doors for the first time I knew I didn't need to look anywhere else. It's... Read More the perfect venue for a romantic, shabby chic wedding. Working with Lynsie and Emily was a breeze. Through every crazy stage in the wedding planning process, they were super accommodating, accessible and professional. I was so impressed. Absolutely stellar team and gorgeous space!

Reviewed on 3/14/2017 Danielle C

Brik, Lynsie and her team were amazing. We received so many compliments on he venue. Our photographer even gushed about the venue because of all the natural light and interesting places to shoot. We couldn't have asked for a better venue or better assistance/guidance from Lynsie... Read More for our day.

Reviewed on 2/25/2017 Stephanie N

BRIK is absolute perfection in that it is a total blank canvas allowing you to really customize your wedding day to exactly what you're looking for! The staff is incredibly helpful & knowledgable to ensure your big day goes as smooth as possible. + major bonus points for their... Read More adorable bridal suite!!

Reviewed on 2/23/2017 Cortni S

This venue was a wedding dream come true!! I was so lucky to stumble upon the location and Lynsie! The staff is beyond helpful and will do whatever to help make all of your wedding dreams come true!! I recommend this to everyone a 1,000 times over!

Reviewed on 1/31/2017 Meggie T

This venue is amazing! As a photographer, there are so many wonderful and unique photographic opportunities! It was a dream!

Reviewed on 1/20/2017 Liz I

This is one of the most special venues in DFW! The ladies of BRIK make everything a breeze. BRIK's maintained history pairs so perfectly with the modern touches that complement any wedding aesthetic. The opportunities to create a unique and personal event are endless here! You... Read More will not regret hosting your wedding at BRIK.

Reviewed on 1/17/2017 Carli C

BRIK was the most magical place on my wedding day! It was snowing flurries outside and beautiful and warm on the inside, it was everything I was looking for in a venue and I couldn't have been more pleased! They set up all the tables and chairs exactly how you want them and that... Read More eliminates so much stress day of! I cannot compliment Lynsie and Emily enough, they are so sweet and accommodating! You can tell that all they really want is to make sure your day is the dream you want it to be. Mine most certainly was!

Reviewed on 1/16/2017 Liz S

BRIK is absolutely amazing!!! I feel SO lucky to have found this venue. It is not only a gorgeous space but the owner Lynsie and her assistant Emily are absolutely fantastic to work with!!! I highly recommend this venue and could not have been happier with how my wedding turned... Read More out!!!

Reviewed on 1/16/2017 jordan j

The Brik team and venue turned our wedding dreams into a reality! The venue was incredibly decorated and maintained. I am forever grateful for the guidance and help we received from the Brik team. From beginning to end, they were nothing short of extrodinary. Not only is Brik a... Read More beautiful venue, the staff is experienced and helpful. I would recommend this venue to ANYONE!

Reviewed on 1/15/2017 Rachel T

I just had my wedding at the Brik and thoroughly enjoyed every second of working with Lynsie and Emily. They are both extremely responsive, kind, and knowledgeable. The venue is absolutely breathtaking, and everyone at our wedding loved it! I highly recommend this venue!

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Christy C

Brik Venue is an absolute dream venue for Fort Worth brides! Lynsie and her staff are so fun to work with - laid back and always willing to answer any questions you might have! The venue is so unique, you can completely dress it up for a black tie affair, or go casual for a... Read More more laid back approach. Local vendors are welcome at Brik, and Brik brides are always willing to share information with Lynsie and her staff so others can benefit from their knowledge. Contact Brik quick if you want to see what's available - it books fast!!! Loved getting married at Brik and would recommend it to anyone!

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Olivia A

Brik was the perfect space for our special day! It was industrial and bohemian all in one, and Emily was so accommodating to our needs! We live out of state, and had to fit in our visits around when we were in town, and they always figured something out for us.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Eric A

My wife and I recently held our wedding and reception at BRIK and the experience was excellent. The venue is very spacious and well-decorated. It has a unique industrial look and a beautiful outdoor area. The proprietor (Lynsie) and her staff were very attentive to detail, as... Read More well as flexible and accommodating to our specific needs and requests. Their recommendations for vendors (bar, catering, entertainment) worked out extremely well, especially the photographer (Trish). We and our guests had an amazing and memorable time!

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Alexandra M

I fell in love with the BRIK Venue the moment I walked in. I loved the space as is but loved even more that it had potential to make it into anything I imagined. You can truly do so much with the space and make it your own. Lynsie is quick with her responses and is very helpful... Read More with tips and tricks when it comes to wedding planning (she told me about All Seated and fun thrift stores to shop at for wedding decor). I can't tell you how many guests commented on how beautiful and unique the BRIK Venue was. P.S. This is one of a few venues that has space for the ceremony and reception in the same building, and that holds as many people as it does! A wonderful choice for a wedding venue.