BRIK Special Events Venue

Fort Worth, TX

Capacity: 251-300 | WEBSITE |

BRIK Special Events Venue

Tucked a few block east of South Main, BRIK offers an ideal location just 5mins from downtown or Magnolia Ave. With two large indoors areas and an outdoor courtyard, clients have several options to truly customize their events. BRIK’s style hits that perfect balance where clients can personalize the space without having to go to extremes to make it beautiful. The canvas that the venue offers can work with a variety of styles including industrial, modern, rustic, elegant, or casual.

• Ceremony Area

Commitment Ceremony, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-Religious Ceremony, Religious Ceremony, Same Sex Ceremony, Second Wedding , Vow Renewal Ceremony

Loft

501 South Calhoun Street, Fort Worth, TX

Reviewed on 8/28/2016 Jori M

BRIK was nothing short of amazing! The venue made our wedding day a dream that we will never forget. The photos at the venue turned out beautiful. Every little detail is so charming! Best venue in DFW, no question.

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 Kelli S

When it comes to a venue for one of the biggest days ever, a couple always searches for that perfect place. We found several venues that were beautiful in our area. However, none of them measured up to the beauty of The BRIK. We knew it was the one as soon as we walked in the... Read More door. We also believe that the support we received from the BRIK team is what made us fall further in love with this venue. Their team has truly hit it out of the park. Their support throughout our months of planning and the day of was truly unmeasurable. We wish we could provide a 10 star option!!! Thank you so much for making our day so special.

Reviewed on 3/14/2017 Danielle C

Brik, Lynsie and her team were amazing. We received so many compliments on he venue. Our photographer even gushed about the venue because of all the natural light and interesting places to shoot. We couldn't have asked for a better venue or better assistance/guidance from Lynsie... Read More for our day.

Reviewed on 2/23/2017 Cortni S

This venue was a wedding dream come true!! I was so lucky to stumble upon the location and Lynsie! The staff is beyond helpful and will do whatever to help make all of your wedding dreams come true!! I recommend this to everyone a 1,000 times over!

Reviewed on 1/17/2017 Carli C

BRIK was the most magical place on my wedding day! It was snowing flurries outside and beautiful and warm on the inside, it was everything I was looking for in a venue and I couldn't have been more pleased! They set up all the tables and chairs exactly how you want them and that... Read More eliminates so much stress day of! I cannot compliment Lynsie and Emily enough, they are so sweet and accommodating! You can tell that all they really want is to make sure your day is the dream you want it to be. Mine most certainly was!

Reviewed on 1/16/2017 Liz S

BRIK is absolutely amazing!!! I feel SO lucky to have found this venue. It is not only a gorgeous space but the owner Lynsie and her assistant Emily are absolutely fantastic to work with!!! I highly recommend this venue and could not have been happier with how my wedding turned... Read More out!!!

Reviewed on 1/16/2017 jordan j

The Brik team and venue turned our wedding dreams into a reality! The venue was incredibly decorated and maintained. I am forever grateful for the guidance and help we received from the Brik team. From beginning to end, they were nothing short of extrodinary. Not only is Brik a... Read More beautiful venue, the staff is experienced and helpful. I would recommend this venue to ANYONE!

Reviewed on 1/15/2017 Rachel T

I just had my wedding at the Brik and thoroughly enjoyed every second of working with Lynsie and Emily. They are both extremely responsive, kind, and knowledgeable. The venue is absolutely breathtaking, and everyone at our wedding loved it! I highly recommend this venue!

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Christy C

Brik Venue is an absolute dream venue for Fort Worth brides! Lynsie and her staff are so fun to work with - laid back and always willing to answer any questions you might have! The venue is so unique, you can completely dress it up for a black tie affair, or go casual for a... Read More more laid back approach. Local vendors are welcome at Brik, and Brik brides are always willing to share information with Lynsie and her staff so others can benefit from their knowledge. Contact Brik quick if you want to see what's available - it books fast!!! Loved getting married at Brik and would recommend it to anyone!

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Olivia A

Brik was the perfect space for our special day! It was industrial and bohemian all in one, and Emily was so accommodating to our needs! We live out of state, and had to fit in our visits around when we were in town, and they always figured something out for us.

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Alexandra M

I fell in love with the BRIK Venue the moment I walked in. I loved the space as is but loved even more that it had potential to make it into anything I imagined. You can truly do so much with the space and make it your own. Lynsie is quick with her responses and is very helpful... Read More with tips and tricks when it comes to wedding planning (she told me about All Seated and fun thrift stores to shop at for wedding decor). I can't tell you how many guests commented on how beautiful and unique the BRIK Venue was. P.S. This is one of a few venues that has space for the ceremony and reception in the same building, and that holds as many people as it does! A wonderful choice for a wedding venue.

Reviewed on 9/26/2016

My wedding at the Brik was awesome! The owner was very attentive to emails and phone calls and patiently answered all of the myrids of questions that came up while planning. Since I was a DIY bride on a budget, I had lots of moving parts to think about and plan, and the staff... Read More was so sweet to help in any way they could! The decor in the venue was a great mix of modern, industrial, eclectic and chic. The Brik has lots of space, so you can easily customize it to suit your needs. My guests had lots of compliments on the choice of venue. They all thought it was unique...especially my photographers! The rooftop shots with the FW cityscape, the back patio with funky spray paint and rusted industrial steel, the wooded area across the street, the chic bridal suite... all of it made for really special photos in the end. All-in-all we were very pleased with our wedding. It was so special, and I was grateful to have found a gem of a venue like the Brik as the backdrop for the day!

Reviewed on 9/23/2016 Kaysi O

I absolutely LOVED Brik and Lynsie Blau. Lynsie worked with me when my previous venue fell through and went above and beyond to make my wedding day special. She was there whenever I needed her and was very quick to answer any questions I had. You can tell she loves her job and... Read More that she really cares about each bride she works with. Plus Brik is beautiful! I would recommend it to any bride who wants a stress-free venue with a wonderful owner.