Brilliant Bridal

Alterations, Other Attire & Accessories, Wedding Gowns

1946 South Dobson Rd, Mesa, AZ

Pleasure to work with

Reviewed on 4/19/2015 Heather S

That total cost of 655 included my dress purchase, the fitting, and the steaming (these are all separate bills--heads up ladies). This place is stellar. I found a dress for under $500, which I was aiming for but doubtful of. The lady who helped was insanely sweet and the dress I chose was one she picked up!! So happy with them. They had a list of seamstresses that they partner with so I went that route! Easy. I just seriously loved my dress. Brilliant Bridal was easy to work with. Sweet ladies and nice little boutique. I was happily surprised with my results and high quality service.

Found my DREAM dress!!

Reviewed on 3/31/2015 Kim R

This was the first appointment with my mom and we were really excited to pick out some dresses for me to try on. The staff were super friendly as soon as we walked in and Debra made us feel comfortable and relaxed. I was able to pick out 4 or 5 dresses that I liked and give them a try. Debra even picked one out for me based on my style and fitting. First of all, the dress did not look as pleasing on the rack but once I tried it on, I KNEW it was the one! She did such a fabulous job listening to what I wanted and in the end, I said YES to my Dress!

Not What I Expected

Reviewed on 1/26/2015 olivia g

I booked my appointment months in advance at the East Valley location since my family and I would be taking a 2 hour drive to get there. Upon arrival we were asked to wait for half an hour and when I did get helped I was taken to a small room with a couch and asked if I would be comfortable undressing in front of my party of 6. Of course I was not. After that the person helping me handed me some colored clothespins and asked me to pick dresses to try on. I was disappointed since we could have been doing that all the time we had been waiting and upon placing my appointment I had completed a questionnaire with details in regards to the type of gown I was looking to buy and how many people would be joining me. Not sure why because it was obvious they made no effort to accommodate me. The person who helped me mentioned they were really busy and she appeared rushed and made me feel like I needed to speed things up. She would tell me she would be waiting outside the door every time I tried on a dress but then would disappear. She also did not know hot to properly tie a corset. The worst part was I had to walk past the front entrance through the people in the waiting area all the way to a separate viewing room every time I tried on a dress. I even dodged a customer who almost spilled Starbucks on my dress at one point. Even though 3 out of the 4 dresses I tried on had stains and tears. I ended up purchasing a lovely dress that needs a few repairs. Two of the loops on the corset and some of the beading needs some work. I had planned to buy a veil but she never suggested nor gave me the opportunity to try one on. When I mentioned it to the cashier she said I could come back. Not sure if I want to take a 2 hour drive out to try on veils anytime soon. Also, when I was paying one of the employees mentioned there was a no show and she mentioned my name. Talk about making your customers feel special. I would not recommend this place. I am very disappointed.

Amazing Service and Selection

Reviewed on 1/25/2015 Shelby J

I bought my dress there. They were so easy to work with, they let you take the dress that day if you purchase it and you can Skype or take photos and send them to people who aren't able to make the appointment like bridesmaids, grandmothers, future in laws. I was impressed and got my gorgeous super expensive dress at a price I could afford. I also got a sash, veil and was able to do my alterations in the store with Jennifer via appointment.

Knowledgeable and Friendly

Reviewed on 1/11/2015 Laura D

I had a wonderful dress shopping experience at Brilliant Bridal today! Kendra was my bridal consultant and she was so sweet! She made me feel comfortable, was honest, and willing to go above and beyond. The front desk and other consultant were very personable and helpful as well! Brilliant Bridal was my first and last wedding dress shopping experience; I found my dream dress in about an hour! So thankful for these wonderful ladies! A must visit for brides! :)

If it fits, SO worth it!

Reviewed on 1/08/2015 Carolien S

After trying on many dresses at David's Bridal and Group USA, I knew more or less how I wanted my dress to look, but didn't want to pay $1000 or more. Brilliant Bridal's dresses have never been down the aisle and they're significantly discounted. The helpful, not-pushy saleswoman helped me find two amazing dresses that fit my dream dress description and picked the one that made me feel more like a princess, and it cost me only around $370. The best part is that it fit me like a glove. I didn't need to alter the length or the size, which saved me lots of money. I do have to add that there was a missing hook on the back zipper, and the cloth covering the zipper had to be patched into place, about $30 to the seamstress. All things considered, my gorgeous dress was a steal.

What a lovely experience...

Reviewed on 12/30/2014

After popping in on a busy Saturday afternoon and not being able to be seen, I rescheduled for the following Monday with these lovely ladies. My stylist's name was Tiffany--ask for her!! She made me feel comfortable and relaxed and was so very helpful!! She was friendly and honest and gave me and the family I brought with me all the attention we needed. After trying on several dresses, I finally found the one I loved! I bought it that day--and I got a 10% discount for rescheduling. I would HIGHLY recommend this boutique to any bride.

Hands down best bridal shop in Phoenix!!

Reviewed on 12/28/2014 Gina K

All I can say is WOW!! Brilliant Bridal is the best wedding dress boutique I have had the pleasure to step into! Since having an extremely unpleasant experience after purchasing a dress from David's Bridal I was so apprehensive to try on dresses again since my $1500 rip off from David's didn't pan out.From the moment I stepped in, the girls at Brilliant Bridal gave me the warmest welcome I have ever received in a store, let alone a bridal store. I felt like I was on an episode of Say Yes to the Dress, lol! I had the pleasure of working with Alli, a.k.a. "Bad Ass Bridal Consultant", who was phenomenal from start to end. She stayed within my budget, never tried to pressure me, and made me feel like the most beautiful bride. Besides staying in budget, Alli was respectful at the fact that I am a plus size bride and never made me feel like my size was an issue, just that I was comfortable in what I put on. So I want to say THANK YOU so much for giving me my bridal moment, I thought it could never happen and I am so overwhelmed with happiness that I found my dress! To all my little Bridal Elves at Brilliant Bridal and Badass Consultant, Alli you are amazing and I promise I will send pics from my big day! You have made me and my family customers for life for all our future brides!! To everyone looking for an affordable, yet beautiful gown Brilliant Bridal at 43rd Ave & Thunderbird is hands down the best bridal shop in town!!

amazeing

Reviewed on 12/15/2014 KC S

I had a apsolutly amazeing experience at the mesa location of brilliant bridal my consaltant was amazeing she was patient and very fun i had my 2 small boys with me and she was interactive with them and amazeing she wasent pushie or anything she was aunist and careing i had a amazeing experince and found the dress i love

The friendliest place!

Reviewed on 11/25/2014 Cassandra R

I went in 2 days before my wedding and walked out with a smile on my face and a beautiful gown. Shea was wonderful! She was patient and knowledgeable and overall awesome! I never felt rushed or like I was any trouble to her. She even called a seamstress to make sure that I could get my dress altered in the little time I have left. I would recommend this place to any bride :)

Great service!

Reviewed on 11/16/2014

I went In yesterday with my sister after have been to many places before in search of the perfect gown! I finally found the one after trying on many bridal dresses so excited! Brandi was helping us and she was by far the best person I have had help me try on dresses. She was knowledgeable about the different styles/alterations and super nice!

I found the gown

Reviewed on 10/08/2014

They were very friendly and made everything so easy and fun

FINALLY a great experience!!! Ask for Ari!!!

Reviewed on 9/27/2014 Alexis M

Ari was my consultant today when me and 2 of my bridesmaids walked into Brilliant Bridal without an appointment. This is the 4th time I was trying on dresses and (to be honest, I bought a dress somewhere else about a month ago that I'm just not crazy about) Ari really went out of her way to help me tie corsets and bring more dresses in my size that we didn't see AND were still in my price range! When I finally had maybe 15 dresses narrowed down to 2, she encouraged me to try the 2 on again. To take my time and make sure that it was what I truly loved. She held one up over the other since they were the same style and when she dropped it, I knew exactly which dress to choose! Now I'm not a sappy person and I never thought that I'd cry over the dress thing, but it was hard to hold back the tears when you find THE ONE. My experience here was AMAZING and my consultant really made this experience extraordinary for not only me, but the 2 girls I brought with! HUGE THANK YOU TO ARI!!!!!

Dress Shopping Made Easy!

Reviewed on 8/25/2014 Maggie B

I loved this store! Kendra made dress shopping really easy, and pulled a beautiful dress for me just based on my description of what I liked. It ended up being the perfect dress! I also liked how they let us look through all of the racks of dresses and pull ones we liked. I'm excited to see how my dress turns of after alterations! (Its currently a size 10, and it needs to be a 4!)

Mrs. Natisha

Reviewed on 7/27/2014 Natisha S

The price of the dress was more than I expected. I purchased my dress after trying on 3 dresses. The sales girl listened to exactly what I asked for. I had to get alterations after purchasing the dress. They referred me to an excellent woman who made the alterations at a great price.

Best wedding dress shopping experience I could desire!!

Reviewed on 5/28/2014 Teresa T

I scheduled my appoint with Brilliant Bridal online and received an email confirmation soon after. I went with my mom, 2 sisters, and roommate to their East Valley location. We were greeted as soon as we walked in and began looking at their clearance rack dresses. We began setting some aside and the lady helping us put them in the fitting room. I have to say that the lady assisting me was the kindest and most helpful person I could imagine. She paid attention to comments I made and was full of suggestions as to how I could find my perfect wedding dress! I tried on each dress and she helped my clip it up in the back so I could go show my crew! It was a lot of fun and so crazy to see myself in a wedding dress! The other AMAZING thing about Brilliant Bridal is their super low prices for great quality dresses!! I ended up spending $250 which is what I wanted to spend and got a beautiful dress that was originally $1009! I HIGHLY recommend this shop to anyone looking for a reasonably priced dress and want a one stop shop! The AWESOME staff made everything SO easy!! Thank you, Brilliant Bridal!!

I felt like a princess

Reviewed on 4/18/2014 Tiandra

Shopping was fun. They listened to my wants and helped me find my perfect dress.

So helpful

Reviewed on 3/31/2014 Chelsey S

I had been to countless wedding dress places and was starting to lose hope when my bridesmaid told me about Brilliant Bridal. The moment I walked in I was shocked at the wide selection they had to offer. All the ladies there were super knowledgeable of what style would best fit my body but still fit the image I had of my dream dress.

Great place to buy a wedding dress on a budget!

Reviewed on 3/26/2014 Denise H

I went to David's Bridal before coming here to find my wedding dress. I love how helpful the ladies were here. They asked me what my budget was and showed me the dresses that would fit in that budget. They also had a payment plan that worked great for me because I was not able to pay for it all at once. They also were not pushing me to purchase a dress from their store, which was nice. They were willing to work with you to find your dream dress.

GGreat Experience

Reviewed on 3/11/2014 Maria C

The staff were wonderful and you can't beat the prices. I only wished they had more plus sized dresses to try on.

Great dress, great price, thanks Helen!

Reviewed on 2/25/2014 Lori C

Helen was amazing! I went to several other bridal shops looking for a dress and was rather flustered and confused by the time I got to Brilliant Bridal. I thought I wanted something simple and beachy but after talking with me Helen insisted I try something a little different. I was skeptical of the dress she pulled, but when I tried it on I instantly knew it was the one!! I wouldn't have found it without her expertise, and I can't thank Brilliant Bridal enough for making the dress buying experience so easy and fun. :)

Not bad but didn't find my dress there

Reviewed on 2/18/2014 Natasha M

I'm a size 18-20 bridal and I was so excited to go to Brilliant Bridal to see what options they had available. I wondered if I could get them at a good deal. Kendra was my consultant and she was really nice and attentive. Minus the fact that the shop was a bit warm. They did have some good dresses but very few in my size and not exactly my style. However, they do get new stock in every few weeks but I wound up purchasing my dress through another bridal shop. Overall Brilliant Bridal is a great place to check out to get name brand bridal dresses for a good price. Not quite the selection I expected in my size but a decent collection for other sizes.

The Best Bridal Experience You Could Wish For

Reviewed on 2/05/2014 Christine H

When I (the bride-to-be)found Brilliant Bridal online I was instantly so excited see if all of their amazing reviews were true; I can assure you they are! Kendra was my consultant and she was so attentive and new quickly what my style was. Their dress selection was pretty large and they keep you inside of your budget -- which this budget savvy bride appreciated. The Fourth dress I tried on was my dress. The dress was within my budget (I still have yet to get it altered but my consultant helped me guesstimate what it would cost and I'm still in budget). Also, my dress is not one of those cookie-cutter dresses you see at other places like David's Bridal. Since these are consigned gowns, I only paid about half of the original cost of my dress. It was originally 1200-ish but I paid closer to 650. The only part I didn't like is that you have to take your dress home after you've completed payment, but they worked with me until I could find a friend who would store it for me until I get it altered and cleaned. (they don't have space to store dresses for large periods of time) I used Made by Mossie on BB's seamstress list and Jennifer was absolutely amazing. She took in my dress, hemmed it, raised the straps, bead-checked, fixed the zipper, created a 7-point bustle and re-enforced the stitch at the bust for $350. It was a great value! I bought my veil there as well and have contacted them for references for bridesmaids dresses. Every time I call they are really friendly and very helpful. I will be recommending them to any of my friends getting married :) Thanks for making me feel like a princess, Brilliant Bridal!

Unique Dresses

Reviewed on 12/20/2013 April C

I found a beautiful wedding dress here. This is a consignment store, so there is usually only one size. The prices were decent, but the alterations cost a chunk of money, so keep that in mind when budgeting for a dress. Overall, I was pleased with my dress and the service I received from the staff.

Great prices!

Reviewed on 12/14/2013 Allie M

Ever since I first heard of Brilliant Bridal, I knew I was going to end up buying my dress from them. Every dress is sold as is, and they are all in very good condition! Their seamstress, Jen, also did a lovely job. She altered my dress from a size 10 to a size 6: for $170!

Send Email