Bristol Harbour Resort

Canandaigua, NY

Book Your Wedding with Bristol Harbour Resort

A BALLROOM IN CANANDAIGUA, NY

Celebrate your wedding at the stunning Bristol Habour in Canandaigua, New York. This resort is set along the gorgeous Canandaigua Lake, in the heart of the Finger Lakes, which boasts breathtaking views for every season of the year. Whether you’re planning an intimate gathering or a larger wedding, you can find a lovely way to savor your special day at Bristol Harbour.

The Bristol Room and Terrace.  The Bristol Room and Terrace at Bristol Harbour is a rustic and sophisticated ballroom that you’ll love at first sight. With exposed beam ceilings, quirky antler chandeliers, and incredible views, this newly renovated gathering space can hold up to 130 guests.

The Seneca Ballroom.  The Seneca Ballroom and Terrace at Bristol Harbour is the largest gathering space and can accommodate up to 240 guests for a ceremony and reception. The ballroom has sweeping ceilings, a custom bar and elegant mirrors. A wall of glass doors opens to the 3,500-sq. ft. stone terrace, which features brilliant views of the Lake beyond.

The Naples Room.  The Naples Room at Bristol Harbour is available for your intimate celebrations, including rehearsal dinners and showers. This room seats up to 20 guests and offers lovely scenic views and gorgeous natural lighting.

Outdoor ceremony locations.  The outdoor ceremony locations at Bristol Harbour let you say ‘I do’ in the great outdoors with the lake to your back. This stunning backdrop makes for lovely wedding photos and an unforgettably beautiful wedding ceremony.

When you plan your wedding at Bristol Harbour, you get expert event planning services to help you create the wedding of your dreams. Schedule your wedding day, tastings, shower, rehearsal dinner and more with the friendly help of Bristol Harbour’s event team.

Catering is available onsite at Bristol Harbour, and you can choose from a variety of plated dinner options to serve your guests during the wedding reception. Fresh and creative cuisine is the specialty of the Bristol Harbour catering staff, so you know that your dinner options are sure to treat the senses.

Bar services are also available for your reception. Our knowledgeable team can help you customize your event with a special champagne toast or signature cocktail to add a personal touch to your celebration.

Bristol Harbour offers plenty of amenities for you and your guests who choose to stay onsite or in the area during the wedding festivities. Amenities onsite and nearby include:

• Newly renovated, 31-room lake view hotel
  • Robert Trent Jones 18-hole championship golf course – ranked #6 in NYS by GolfAdvisor
  • Indoor golf simulator
  • On-site restaurant and café
  • Bridal Suite for day-of wedding prep for brides and bridesmaids
  •  Custom outdoor gas fire pit overlooking Canandaigua Lake
  • Yoga classes
  • Finger Lakes Wine Country tours and tastings
  • Boating, swimming and lake activities
  • Hiking trails and nature preserves

Located less than an hour drive from Rochester and 1 ½ hours from Buffalo, Bristol Harbour is conveniently located for guests traveling from near or far. Once they’ve arrived, they’ll enjoy ample complimentary parking in our onsite parking lot.

Bristol Harbour Weddings

In every season, Bristol Harbour offers our breathtaking backdrop of spectacular Canandaigua Lake, in the heart of New York's Finger Lakes region. Our unique rustic luxe style, fresh and creative cuisine, and sincere dedication to service combine to create a one-of-a-kind destination for your celebration. We offer you a choice of stunning outdoor ceremony sites and indoor reception venues, newly updated hotel, and an 18-hole Robert Trent Jones championship golf course - all with the most beautiful views of Canandaigua Lake. We would be honored to help you plan your perfect wedding celebration, whether you're here for just a day or spending a week hosting all your pre and post wedding events.

• Outdoor - Covered

Ballroom, Hotel, Restaurant, Trees

Bar + Drinks, Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Tents, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

5410 Seneca Point Rd, Canandaigua, NY (585) 396-2200
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 7/25/2016 Laura B

We had our wedding at Bristol Harbour on June 17, 2016 in the Bristol Room & Terrace. Working with Sara was great; she was incredibly helpful during the planning and worked wonders to make sure our day was as flawless and stress-free as possible. The rest of the staff... Read More (management, servers, front desk staff, everyone!) was fantastic as well, from set-up, to serving, to accommodating every need our guests had. The facilities were stunning before, and somehow the new owners have made Bristol Harbour even better right before our wedding, so thank you! The food was all delicious, just like it was at our tasting. One thing to note (which we personally didn’t mind!): the view of the lake and surrounding hills absolutely cannot be beat and the new fire pit was a HUGE draw for our guests, so considering our wedding was on one of the longest days of the year, it wasn’t until later in the evening that everyone started dancing. We have absolutely no complaints though; there was something for everyone and our wedding day was unforgettable!

Reviewed on 12/22/2016 Angela P

Bristol Harbour was the perfect venue for our wedding reception and celebration. Sara Goff the wedding coordinator was fantastic and went above and beyond along with her staff to make our day perfect! All of the feedback from our guests was that the place was "perfect"! Thank... Read More you!

AMAZING!

Reviewed on 7/16/2013 Lynn C

Bristol Harbour Resort is an amazing wedding venue! No matter how much you spend on your wedding flowers, wedding dress, etc., the view steals the show!

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Lauren C

Everything went amazing from start to finish! All the staff were so incredible to work with and really knew their stuff. Our whole day flowed effortlessly with the help from our venders and the staff at Bristol. The view is unreal and can't be beat. Our guest raved about the... Read More food and view. I would recommend Bristol Harbour to anyone!

Reviewed on 8/14/2016

We had our wedding at Bristol Harbour and it was absolutely the perfect wedding. Sara is so helpful and supportive and willing to work with you to make sure your special day is exactly what you want. We were in the Bristol Room and our guests all raved about the view, the... Read More food, and the accommodations. So many of our guests said that ours was one of the best weddings they had ever been to and I give a lot of the credit to this amazing venue! Our wedding party also had a great time all weekend as we were able to stay and get ready in their modern, beautiful, and well equipped on site cottages.

Perfect

Reviewed on 12/29/2015 Katherine B

Working with Sara and Bristol Harbour was amazing, everything ran smoothly. The view, food and drinks were perfect and the rooms were set up just as I pictured! Sara's schedule with the 10 day meeting helps to get everything sorted perfectly.

You should **definitely** have your reception here!

Reviewed on 11/12/2015 Laura B

From the moment that I walked into the Bristol Harbour Resort to look at it as a perspective place for the reception, I knew THIS IS THE PLACE! First off, Sara Goff is INCREDIBLY supportive and helpful. She was organized and helped me through the whole process. We used the... Read More Great Room and had about 215 guests that fit so comfortably. The food was DELICIOUS (we did a served dinner). The room is so beautiful and it looks over the lake. The bridal party arrived a little before the cocktail hour started to take photos, so Sara took me into the room so I could take it all in before it was filled with people. Oh, it was stunning. She set up everything exactly as I wanted and I was speechless as to how everything came together so well! The room is beautiful just by its self. You do not need to add much! Its a great mix of classy and rustic, which worked nicely for my husband as I am from New York and he is from Minnesota. I can not express how much I loved having my reception here! YOU SHOULD DO IT! Seriously, its the best and it will just make the day that much more special.

Amazing!

Reviewed on 8/28/2015 Courtney H

Bristol Harbour was the perfect place to hold a wedding! The atmosphere is absolutely stunning and you couldn't ask for a better view. Also, the food is fantastic and you have lots of great choices for appetizers, meals, booze, and late night snacks. Sara, the event planner,... Read More is incredibly helpful and supportive. We had a perfect day and definitely recommend this venue!

Attentive and beautiful

Reviewed on 11/21/2013 Jennifer

We had our wedding on October 26, 2013 at Bristol Harbour Resort. Sara, the coordinator at Bristol, promptly replied to emails and made sure we were satisfied with every detail. Sara was flexible and helpful with suggestions. I never felt like I was bothering her with my emails... Read More or questions. The view and the room (we had our reception in the Main Dining Room) is unique and cozy. I loved the rustic lodge feel. I hardly needed any decorations other than flowers! I highly recommend Sara and the staff at Bristol Harbour Resort.

Venue

Reviewed on 11/01/2013 Alison H

The venue is absolutely amazing. However, the coordinator is less than helpful. Worth the money if you don't need any help.

It was my perfect day!

Reviewed on 7/15/2013 Sylvia M

Sara Goff the wedding planner was fabulous! She really did a great job helping us stay in our budget. The food was amazing! Everything went so smoothly. I felt like a princess. Our ceremony and reception was GORGEOUS! It was overlooking Lake Canandaigua. It was awesome!

Couldn't ask for more

Reviewed on 1/04/2013 Jaclyn M

When I first found Bristol Harbour I fell in love with the location, view and the Great Room. Sara and her staff were wonderful and accommodating. You can truly tell she loves what she does! The location and view can't be beat. We were able to get married on the terrace... Read More overlooking the lake in December and our guests were quite comfortable with the new outdoor heaters. Our reception was in the Great Room which was beautiful and I was hard-pressed to find any other venue with a room so modern, simple and elegant. The food was excellent (and I will say the prime rib is HUGE). My wedding guests booked up the entire resort and we received many compliments about the rooms, service and the resort in general. We stayed in one of the cottages which worked beautifully for getting ready on the wedding day! Overall I couldn't be happier to use Bristol Harbour Resort for our wedding and we hope to be back many times in the future!

Reception

Reviewed on 10/31/2012 Emmylou F

I had my wedding reception at bristol harbour resorts, and it went so smoothly. Pros: Sara the coordinator is always there to talk and knows how to deal with bridzillas (I became one towards the end). The venue is breathtaking, amazing views of canadaguia lake and the... Read More surrounding areas. The staff is so helpful and is definitely top notch! Cons: the lighting in the great room is not amazing, but we still danced the night away. Definitely pricey, but the views and the staff make it worthwhile

My wedding reception was gorgeous!!!

Reviewed on 9/01/2012 Noelle K

I had my wedding reception in the Great Room on 7/28/12 and bristol harbour did a beautiful job. Sara Goff, the event coordinator, was very understanding of my situation (military bride + living on the west coast during the planning) which was very helpful. We did tastings about... Read More 6 months out to plan our menu, and the food was delicious. I only rate it 4 stars because they wouldn't let us take home the leftovers. But they did NOT charge a cake-cutting fee which was great! Did I mention how gorgeous the scenery is here too? And the best part is that a few days before my wedding, I just brought everything there (favors, pictures, decorations, etc.) and they did all the work for us in having everything set up so beautifully. This place is kind of pricey but absolutely gorgeous setting with high-quality service. You won't be disappointed!!

Amazing Location

Reviewed on 6/04/2012 Victoria K

The staff at Bristol made planning my wedding so easy. They offer great packages - we got an ice sculpture as part of our package and received so many compliments on that!! The view is amazing and the staff set the room up exactly as I had envisioned! Food was awesome. Highly... Read More recommend it.

Beautiful Location

Reviewed on 1/18/2012 Jessica F

Great view, great food.

Beautiful Location!

Reviewed on 9/15/2011 Karen M

I had my wedding at Bristol Harbour in August 2011 and it was perfect! We used the main dining room, which is rustic and charming. We had a beautiful day and all of our guests raved about the venue! The ceremony outside was lovely, the cocktail hour outside was fun, the food... Read More was great, and the event was very organized! My only complaint is that the lodging (rooms at the hotel on site and the cottages) are very expensive!

Bristol Harbour

Reviewed on 8/16/2011 Kaitlin V

We had a beautiful wedding at Bristol Harbour! Sara Goff and staff did went above and beyond to help make our special day everything we dreamed of. The Great Room was absolutely perfect for our 280 guests. I would recommend this venue to anyone in the Finger Lakes area!

we loved this location

Reviewed on 8/08/2011 Bridgette F

This location is beautful! we wanted to have our wedding here but it was a little out of our price range. Great place for a wedding though

Perfect

Reviewed on 7/14/2011 Ashley D

Sara and her team at Bristol did an excellent job coordinating our ceremony/reception. Sara was calm, cool and collected which is just what I needed on the day of our wedding. The view was just beautiful, excellent food, and the service outstanding. I highly recommend adding... Read More fireworks as an upgrade, worth every penny!

Perfect location

Reviewed on 10/28/2010 Savannah P

Couldn't have asked for a more perfect location, it really was a million dollar view. The food was amazing, the servers were great, the place looked just how I had imagined it. The only thing i can say that was really unfortunate was our wedding coordinator through Bristol... Read More Harbour was sick so she was not there for little things like, MAKING SURE OUR NAMES WERE SPELLED RIGHT.... ehhhh that was a little embarrassing.

Bride

Reviewed on 10/05/2010 deana c

My experience at Bristol Harbour was amazing. I could not have asked for anything more.The food was great,the people were very nice and accomidating, and the view of the lake is breathtaking!!!

Beautiful Location!

Reviewed on 8/26/2010 Rachel D

I absolutly loved my wedding location and the service was excellent. The only problem I had with Bristol Harbour was the fact that they double booked my reception. It caused me days of stress and frustration, because they changed the room that I had originally booked.