Brit Nicole Photography

Amarillo, West Texas, Dallas/FW, OK, Las Vegas, Destination

High-end elegant published viral photographer

High-end, published, award-winning photography based in Amarillo, Texas, Brit Nicole has shot amazing weddings all over - California, Las Vegas, even Cancun. The detail-obsessed husband and wife photography duo capture the romance, beauty and emotion of your perfect day. "Born from and sustained by all that inspires me, I am fueled by the jaw-dropping impact of the perfect dress, the crisp emotions of a groom seeing his bride for the first time, the stillness in a father's eyes reflective of years passing by... This is why I am a wedding photographer. My passion for a great story and my desire to create breathtaking art give me the opportunity to grant a couple their very first family heirloom. I consider it a privilege and an honor to be the one to capture those priceless emotions "Brit

Artistic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Amarillo, West Texas, Dallas/FW, OK, Las Vegas, Destination (806) 681-2011
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 1/31/2017 Madelyn V

Brit Nicole Photography did a stunning job shooting our wedding, and since then has done ALL of my family's photography! She has captured the most precious moments of our lives from our engagements to our wedding and most recently the birth of our second child! The photos of... Read More the moments she has captured for us are beautiful and timeless, and something we will cherish forever. Brittney is fun and easy-going yet professional, and she goes above and beyond in streamlining the process and keeping things stress-free for her clients. She always delivers breathtaking photos, and continues to blow me away. I cannot recommend her enough, and will use her for years to come!

2017-01-31T12:31:03 Response from the vendor

Awe, Maddy! Thank you so much! I cherish you and your family so very much! Thank you for allowing me to come in your most vulnerable intimate family moments. I love you fiercely!

Reviewed on 1/31/2017 Kelby B

I could not have picked anyone better to capture our wedding! BritNicole listened to my thoughts and highlighted every detail throughout the whole day exactly how I had envisioned it! She was a blast to work with! I will cherish these memories and photos for the rest of my... Read More life!

Wonderful

Reviewed on 4/10/2014 Pamella D

Great job, willing to work with our budget!

2017-01-31T12:31:53 Response from the vendor

It was a fun wedding!!! Thanks for having me! I still have your hot sauce in my pantry, haha!

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Jessica H

I absolutely love Brittney and her husband, Colby. The moment we met her to pick a photographer we knew we liked her and she had gorgeous photos. We then did our engagement pictures and I haven't ever received so many compliments and we had a blast taking the pictures. Fast... Read More forward to our wedding day, we laughed, smiled, and had happy tears together. They were professional but a lot of fun as well! They don't think just inside a small box and do generic pictures. When they see something that will be great they will snag a picture. With them you get your memories framed and will love them!

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Hayden H

Brittney did such an amazing job at our wedding. I was the groom and I have to say, after using photographers for various things in the past, I wish I had known about her earlier! We love the photos, she is very professional, and everything came out beautiful just like we had... Read More hoped. I wouldn't send you to anyone else but her!

Reviewed on 4/18/2017 Elizabeth s

Brittney did an amazing job photographing my wedding. Typically I am very uptight being photographed, but Brittney made me feel very comfortable. Brittney is amazingly talented and I I highly recommend Brit Nicole Photography and look forward to using her again.

Reviewed on 4/18/2017 Jayme B

Brittney is a very talented photographer. She took my daughters wedding pics in Vegas. Her and her husband were a joy to work with. The pictures turned out amazing. Love her work.

Reviewed on 4/10/2017 Courtneigh S

Thank you, Thank you, Thank your for capturing the most important day of my life for me! You did a fantastic job, as usual. You captured every moment I wanted plus more. These photos will be cherished forever. Thank you again!!!

2017-04-11T16:27:51 Response from the vendor

I had a blast at your precious wedding. I'm obsessed with your dress, decor and rings! Dang straight I'll be submitting them to magazines! <3

Reviewed on 3/02/2017 Erin P

Brit is the absolute best!! Highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 2/28/2017 Jessica G

Brit Nicole Photography did an outstanding job shooting our engagement photos. Everything about them was perfect, she knew that I wanted a rustic themed session, and managed to meet every one of my needs and wants. The location was spot on to what I dreamed it would be. I could... Read More never have imagined that my pictures would have turned out the way they did. I am beyond grateful for Brit and her amazing photography skills. Now I have amazing pictures to look back on and remember such a special time in my life. So thank you Brit for all that you did for me.

Reviewed on 2/28/2017 Jessica G

2017-02-28T15:25:43 Response from the vendor

Love you Jess!!!

Reviewed on 2/28/2017 Nicole s

Brit Nicole was absolutely amazing and takes the most incredible pictures. She is a photographer I would recommend again and again. i will definitely be using her again.

2017-02-28T14:56:21 Response from the vendor

Awe :) Thank you!

Reviewed on 2/02/2017 Chandess M

Pictures of my big day were extremely important to me. I wanted perfect pictures that I could cherish for years to come! Brit Nicole photography surpassed my expectations! My pictures were stunning, and I couldn't have asked for a more talented photographer!

Reviewed on 2/01/2017 Monica B

I met Brit Nicole at a Wedding Expo and was amazed by one of her display photographs. I asked her, “Did you take that?” she smiled and in a confused voice said “Yes…” I knew I wanted her to photograph my wedding. We flew her down to the Riviera Maya to photograph our Destination... Read More Wedding. But, my favorite photo shoot was when she helped me surprise my husband with the news that we were finally pregnant during a photoshoot! She has taken our engagement, bridals, wedding, surprise we’re pregnant, maternity, and holiday photographs. I wouldn’t keep going back if she wasn’t amazing. She listens to your ideas and is open to try new things. She helps you feel comfortable, gives you your images in a timely manner, and enjoys what she does. I could go on and on, but ultimately If you want quality, choose Brit Nicole.

2017-02-01T12:27:27 Response from the vendor

TEARS!!!! Ugh, Monica... I love you guys so much! I don't even remember much at that expo, but I'm so thankful we met. It's been a blessing getting to see your little family grow from the beginning :) I will never forget you telling me,... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/01/2017 GIselle A

I reccomend Brit Nicole to anyone that wants to looks elegant, timeless and beautiful in their photos! I had a month to plan my wedding and knew I didn't want to skimp on photos. Brit flew Ronny destination wedding in California and was not only professional but so polite and... Read More sweet! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

2017-02-01T12:28:52 Response from the vendor

Giselle, your wedding will forever be engraved in my mind! It was so classy, elegant and beyond beautiful, just like you! I could photograph you allll day long! Love you!

Reviewed on 1/31/2017

Trying to find the perfect photographer for your wedding can be hard. When my husband and I met Brittany we knew immediately she was the right choice for us. She made every session, bridal to boudoir to wedding day to day after, fun and memorable. She attention to us, matched... Read More the photos to our personal style, and captured all the small details that made our day unique. When I go back and look at our pictures I feel like I'm reliving that day all over again. She made me feel like the most beautiful bride to ever walk down that aisle. I couldn't have asked for a better photographer.

2017-02-01T12:29:40 Response from the vendor

It's easy when you have such a fun, beautiful bride to work with! You guys are so much fun, I wished we could do it over and over again!

Reviewed on 1/31/2017 Suki S

Brittney is amazing! We decided to have her do our Engagement, Bridals, and the Wedding (I also did Boudoir photos as a surprise for my hubby). I absolutely loved all of our pictures and I cherish them so much! The wedding day goes by so fast that you don't really get to soak in... Read More all those little details that you worked so hard putting together but now with the pictures that Brittney captured I get to hold onto them forever! I'm so grateful to Brittney for the beautiful photos that will last a lifetime!

Brit Nicole

In 2010 I shot my first solo wedding at Culver City Hotel in Culver City, CA. It was a gorgeous wedding with a rockin’ reception and I was officially hooked! It fueled my wedding photography addiction and instantly I knew I wanted more. Since that time weddings have introduced me to new things, new people, new places, new religions… they have molded me into the photographer that I am today. I am eternally grateful to the people who have chosen me to share in the joy of their big day and so thankful for the opportunities I’ve been given. Based in Amarillo, Texas and travel all over the states.