Brittani Elizabeth Photography

Servicing Central and Eastern Pennsylvania

Classic, Documentary

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Servicing Central and Eastern Pennsylvania (717) 357-1374

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Nicole K

We were so happy with Brittani throughout our whole process. We loved that she included engagement pictures - which we didn't originally think we needed, but it was so nice to give us the opportunity to work together before the big day. Brittani made us feel really at ease in... Read More front of the camera and did a great job capturing our spirit. We always feel really awkward in front of the camera, but we were pleasantly surprised with our photos from our engagement and wedding sessions!

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Katie C

Brittani was the first vendor I chose for our wedding and I'm so glad I did. I loved that her packages come with engagement pictures, which we weren't thinking of doing. It was nice to meet Brittani before the wedding day and I love having those engagement pictures of us so not... Read More all our good pictures are wedding ones. Brittani captured the emotions of our wedding day perfectly and we couldn't be happier. It rained all day on our wedding, but she came prepared with umbrellas for our whole wedding party and the pictures turned out amazing even with the rain. She was so helpful throughout the planning process and responded promptly whenever I had a question. She helped me with our timeline, which is one of the most frustrating things to plan and she made sure she was there for all the special moments. I would recommend Brittani to anyone looking for a wedding photographer- you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Kaitlin K

Hiring Brittani was one of our best wedding decisions by far! She was fantastic to work with & the pictures turned out amazing. Would highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 5/27/2017 Tina H

Brittani was amazing every step of the way. My sister and brother-in-law are wedding photographers so I had very high expectations. She met every one of them. She was so easy to communicate with and really listened to what we wanted. She captured our personalities in the photos.... Read More Every photo was beautiful too. The quality is amazing. I love Brittani and would recommend her 100 times over.

Reviewed on 3/10/2017 Brooke M

Brittani was our photographer for our wedding this summer; we are thrilled with the communication, her working with us, and the final results. Our family and friends all commented how much they loved the photos! She was professional and personal. They respected our wishes and... Read More wasn't in the way of our event at all. We highly recommend Brittani Elizabeth Photography.

Reviewed on 12/22/2016 Bridget H

I don't think there are words to describe how absolutely wonderful our experience with Brittani was for our wedding. From the beginning with our engagement photos, through the wedding, and even after, she has been timely, professional, and has gone above and beyond in every... Read More aspect. She was so much fun during every photo shoot, and always made us feel relaxed and at ease. Our wedding picture make me cry every time I look through them- I dont know how she was able to capture my husband and I's love to perfectly but she did. I would recommend Brittani a million times over. You will NOT be disappointed!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Katie L

Brittani has been phenomenal to work with! She recently did our engagement photos and will be the photographer at our wedding next week. She is fun, flexible and so sweet! Her pictures are gorgeous and we can't wait to see our wedding pictures. So happy we found her as our... Read More wedding photographer!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Betsy F

I've had the pleasure of working with Brittani on multiple weddings this season, shooting under her direction as her second photographer. If I could get married again, I'd hire Brittani in a heartbeat! Watching her work with her brides and grooms this year has been such a... Read More great learning experience. She is creative, kind, and patient. She puts so much time and energy into preparing for your day, making sure every detail is thought through, and then executing those details to perfection! I highly recommend Brittani for your wedding!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Megan C

Brittani took our engagement photos in September and we can't stop raving about our experience. She helped us find the perfect location for our photos and she even scouted out the area before we got there. Brittani is so much fun and very easy to work with. Her photos are... Read More absolutely gorgeous. We can't stop looking at them! There wasn't one photo we didn't like. Brittani is a true professional and her work is truly amazing.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Natalie F

Of all of the big decisions you face when planning a wedding, choosing Brittani as the photographer is the easiest one you'll make. I've known Brittani for a long time and have worked with her for numerous milestones and occasions (my engagement/wedding, anniversaries, friends'... Read More weddings.) Every time I'm constantly in awe of her. Her work is absolutely stunning and really speaks for itself, but what it doesn't show is how she handles herself behind the lens. Brittani's friendly and knowledgable demeanor will make you feel comfortable and natural in front of the camera, which can be very hard for some! And she manages to do this all while staying professional and making sure she can keep your big day running smoothly and seamlessly. Not only does she leave you feeling like her most important client, but also like you've been friends with her for years. Brittani and her work have become my golden standard for all things photography and I'm confident that anyone who plans on working with her in the future will feel the same.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Megan S

If you are looking for a photographer that is kind, flexible, and fun Brittani is perfect for you! My husband and I had such a great experience working with Brittani. From our first meeting with her, to our engagement pictures, and our wedding photos, we couldn't have asked... Read More for a better photographer. She knew exactly what to do and how to handle every situation that came our way. She was great with us, the kids, the guests, other vendors, and the huge family photo that I thought would be impossible! We couldn't have asked for a better person to capture our special day! I would recommend her to everyone looking for a photographer. Love her!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Jordan T

Having Brittani as our photographer for our wedding was one of the best decisions we made! She was a blast to work with throughout the booking process and the shoots for our engagement and our wedding. Despite having our day's schedule thrown off by a hairdresser not showing up,... Read More Brittani seamlessly adapted and made us feel relaxed. If you're looking for a fun, yet professional photographer who comes through with spectacular results, Brittani should we your only choice!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Leslie L

If you are looking for a photographer who will make you feel supported and at ease, contact Brittani Elizabeth Photography. She was so helpful in many ways beyond her gorgeous photos. Brittani assisted in creating our wedding timeline and has an awesome blog that features... Read More great recommendations from what to wear for engagement photos to ordering photo albums for parents! Her expertise was so valuable and a steal in price! She thinks of so many extra little things to make your engagement and marriage extra special. I knew I didn't have to worry about anything related to the photography because she has such a professional website, simple contract process, thorough questionnaires, and great organization skills.

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Angela M

After months of scouring the web for the perfect wedding photographer, I came across Brittani Elizabeth Photography. Her photojournalistic style was EXACTLY what I was looking for, and her work is absolutely stunning. I am super particular, as photography has always been one of... Read More my favorite forms of art. Well, let me tell you, Brittani delivered! When you're a Brittani Bride, you get so much more than just a wedding photographer! We had our engagement shoot at the Hershey Gardens in the spring, and we were beyond thrilled with our photos. We quickly learned that Brittani is one of the nicest, warmest people you will ever meet. She made us feel so much at ease, and everything felt so natural. On top of that, the shoot was so much FUN! She took extra care to get some beautiful shots of my ring amidst the blooming greenery of the gardens, which I loved! We quite literally could not chose a favorite photo. In September, Brittani photographed our wedding, and she was such a trooper despite the unseasonably warm and sticky 90 degree day! We were just as thrilled with our wedding photos as we were with the engagement shots. I am just so amazed at the level of skill and artistry that Brittani puts forth. She captures candid, honest emotions, and each photo truly highlights the beauty of the moment. Her "detail" shots are amazing as well, which was so important to me. Brittani had me assemble a basket of my "details" for the wedding day: shoes, jewelry, rings, invitations, accessories, etc. She took such great care in crafting each detail shot, creating more beautiful mementos that my husband and I will cherish forever. I can honestly say that besides marrying the love of my life, having our photos taken was by far my favorite part of our wedding day! Brittani was so masterful in interweaving the photography with the events of the day, from the details, to getting ready, to the ceremony and reception. I was amazed at how smoothly everything transitioned, and I can honestly say that everything went off without a hitch. What's even more impressive was how much Brittani became an integral part of the entire wedding. She helped me pin my veil and flower into my hair, and she helped me position my sash so that it was just perfect. On top of that, she kept everything on schedule and really became the glue that held the day together. I am so extremely grateful to have had such an amazing wedding photographer. Our photos are beyond gorgeous, and I truly could not have been happier with the results. Best of all, when you're a Brittani Elizabeth Bride, you get so much more than a wedding photographer: you gain a true friend.

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Chris P

Brittani recently took our engagement photos. She did such an awesome job, we loved every photo. She is extremely organized, answered all of our questions and was very responsive. You can tell she loves what she does and is super easy to work with! We can't wait to have her take... Read More our wedding photos!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Lauren H

Brittani is a joy to work with! She made us feel externally comfortable in front of the camera and guided us through our engagement session and wedding day. She sent us our pictures so fast and we were blown away! They were everything we wanted and more!!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Jen S

Brittani did a fantastic job with our engagement pictures. We felt so comfortable and the shots came out perfectly! We cannot wait until she captures our wedding day next year!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Emily W

Brittani is the most artistic, detailed, and talented photgrapher out there! We had the wonderful opportunity of having her take our engagement and wedding pictures. We were so pleased with how professional her and her husband were with my friends and family. Our engagement... Read More pictures were taken last October and I couldn't have asked for better pictures. We wanted a fall engagement shoot and that's exactly what we got! From throwing leaves in the air, to wrapping up in a blanket, She truly captured the autumn mood in our pictures!. Her and her husband acted as a great team to beautifully capture the intimate moments on our wedding day as well; moments that some people seem to lose in the hustle and bustle of the day itself. From her detail shots of jewelry, to the lighting of the setting sun in the background, the moments of our wedding day were saved for forever. She was wonderful to work with and I would recommend her and her team to anyone in a heart beat. We can't wait to see the rest of our pictures! She was great at communicating and answering emails and phone calls as well.

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Allison M

Working with Brittani was the most stress free part of my wedding. She was organized, easy to communicate with, and she thought of everything. On top of all that our engagement and wedding photos were beautiful! We are happy to have worked with her.

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Teresa M

Not only are Brittani's pictures absolutely beautiful. She is super helpful in the planning of wedding day. She is very easy to get along with and organized making everything go very smooth the day of. An amazing help to all of us!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Colleen C

She took my son's and now daughter in laws engagement pictures. They are so beautiful, Im still constantly looking at them. The pictures were taken at Longwood Gardens, a perfect location! I would highly recommend her for any pictures that you need taken. I would've had her for... Read More their wedding but they were married at home and wanted the ceremony private and intimate. Really wish I had though!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Gina M

Brittani and her husband Ben are the best! They make you feel so comfortable and photogenic! Our engagement pictures came out amazing and we can't wait for the big day! Thank you Brittani!!

Reviewed on 8/03/2016 Katie B

Brittani Elizabeth Photography was the absolute best choice I ever made. Her communication was awesome, she emailed back almost immediately and was always so thorough in answering questions. The day of was fantastic. She took pictures of everything, no detail was missed. My... Read More grandmother passed away unexpectedly a few months before the wedding so we incorporated her in a few ways and I asked Brittani to photograph that specifically and those pictures are stunning. I will never recommend another photographer to anyone!

Reviewed on 7/07/2016 Jamie H

We are so grateful that we selected Brittani to capture our most important wedding moments! From the engagement session to the actual wedding day, Brittani was extremely helpful, flexible and accommodating. She provides lots of tools and information ahead of time so you know... Read More exactly what to expect. She makes you feel comfortable in front of the camera. Her blog gives you a nice little sneak peek at the pictures ahead of time (and MAN ARE THEY AMAZING EVERY TIME!!!). She is overall just wonderful, wonderful, wonderful!

Reviewed on 5/23/2016 Marisa D

Brittani Elizabeth is amazing!! She was so accommodating with odd requests and very helpful with coming up.with a day of timeline. Even though the timing was not on our side with getting pictures of me and my girls prior to the ceremony, she still made the day run smoothly!! She... Read More captured beautiful pictures of our day and my husband and I are so excited to now have her as a friend as well. She made me cry with how beautiful the pictures are and I know she will make you as well. Book Brittani Elizabeth, you will not be disappointed!!