Boutique Wedding Photography

Brittany and Danny are a husband + wife award-winning team, photographing weddings in the Chicagoland area and on destination. We are focused on delivering a boutique, editorial and candid experience for your wedding day. We only accept a limited number of weddings a year to ensure you have a fabulous experience! We are both highly outgoing and energetic people who work together to capture every part of your wedding day. We are focused on delivering a boutique, one of a kind experience for your wedding day. We only accept a limited number of weddings a year to ensure you have a fabulous experience! We have been published on The Knot, Wedding Guide Chicago, Style Me Pretty, Borrowed and Blue and more!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Modern, Vintage

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

72 S La Grange Road, La Grange, IL (708) 921-0129
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 9/08/2017 Chuck D

I found Brittany Lynn Studios while scouring through endless portfolios for the perfect photographer for us in the Chicagoland area. Photography, by far, was the most important element of our wedding for me. After narrowing it down to a few, my now husband and I started... Read More meeting with them. Within a few minutes of meeting Brittany, it was clear that she was definitely setting herself apart from the others. From the few details that she asked us in the initial email, she already did a lot of research about the venue and locations in the area to come up with ideas that suited our vision for our wedding. Despite every other photographer asking for basic details about the wedding ahead of meeting, not one took the time to look anything up or take any initiative prior to meeting other than Brittany. The first 10-15 minutes of every other meeting was repeating what the initial emails already stated. After walking away from that meeting, we quickly concluded our photographer search, and booked her. The next year of working with Brittany was a delight. From our engagement photo session, to getting all of the details and schedule nailed down before the wedding, the wedding day itself, and finally planning for the wedding album, our experiences have all been very easy and customized specifically to us and our style. We could not be any more pleased with the process and the outcome. Brittany and her husband, Danny, made a fantastic team on the wedding day. They kept us laughing, were efficient with our time, and captured the very essence of how great our days was in a creative and unique way. We not have fantastic photos from our day that are unique, and are a great representation of the couple we are. If children find their way into our future, we will definitely be back to Brittany to help capture some of those life moments as well.

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Lauren R

My husband and I had the honor of spending our wedding day being photographed by Brittany and her husband, Danny. Going into the day, I knew I loved their photos, but I did not realize just how important it was to like the actual people taking the photos as well. Thank... Read More goodness we hired Brittany Lynn Studios! They made the whole process of taking photos together, with our families, and our bridal party fun and easy. Brittany and Danny are an amazing team that knows what kind of photos to make sure to capture. Plus, they didn't mind if myself or my parents asked to take any additional pictures we would want to see after our wedding day. Brittany Lynn Studios, thank you for your patience and beautiful talent capturing our special day!

Reviewed on 11/05/2017 Abby R

Brittany Lynn Studios was everything my husband and I had hoped! Not only were our photos absolutely amazing and delivered within 4 weeks of our wedding, but Brittany and Danny were so personable and easy to work with. They worked with us to customize our photography package... Read More which was an added bonus. They provided us insight with their recommendations about how the day should flow and were extremely patient during engagement photos, wedding photos, and while we picked out our wedding album and thank-you's. We took most of our wedding party photos along North Ave beach and although the wind was a little strong, you would've never known from our photos - Brittany and Danny knew exactly how to position us and worked with the wind to our advantage and create some wonderful shots with my veil floating away. We recently chose the photos for our albums and narrowing the photos down was so tough for us because they all perfectly documented our day. We couldn't have had a better experience - thanks to Brittany and Danny for everything!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Stephanie V

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Brittany Lynn Studios! I was a little hesitant to meet with Brittany, because pricing was a little out of our budget, but photography was the most important element for our wedding day, so we bit the bullet and booked a consultation.... Read More From our first few emails back and forth, to now, I have had nothing short of an amazing experience. Brittany has such great customer service! She was very flexible with us as we had limited schedules, and was always willing to meet with us on short notice. She worked closely with us to find a package that met our needs and our budget. She always kept in touch with us, especially as we got closer to our wedding day. The day of our wedding was nothing short of amazing ! Brittany made me feel like such a princess as she captured my big day. Our bridal party photos turned out beyond amazing! Brittany and Danny certainly know how to work with people and take amazing pictures! My husband and I are expecting our first child, and cannot wait to use Brittany Lynn Studios to capture those moments!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Katie W

Every step of the way Brittany Lynn Studios exceeded our expectations! Growing up with a photographer Dad made it difficult to choose a wedding photographer. Looking at Brittany’s website I was impressed. Working as a team with her Husband Danny, She posted full albums on her... Read More website not just a few good shots. You can see their talent. They constantly captured the candid emotion of the day along with traditional and artistic shots. Our wedding was the same. I love our photos. They offer an unmatched value and as an added bonus they are absolutely lovely people! They made posing comfortable and effortless. Working with Brittany who is a boutique Photographer means they put quality into their work. Unlike the bigger operations you know who the artist taking your photographs will be. They have great style and it comes across in everything they do down to the stunning wedding album we just received! Choose Brittany Lynn Studios. They are the best on every level.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Stephanie P

My husband and I knew we made the right decision about our wedding photos once we saw the engagement photos we did with Brittany a few months before our big day. Her ability to focus on light, color, and composition is amazing. As a couple that is not familiar with being in... Read More front of a camera, Brittany made us feel very comfortable and walked us through the proses and still somehow made it look natural. On our wedding day, Brittany and her husband, Danny, included intricate details anywhere from my bridal earrings to the dessert table signs. Nothing was left out! Having an extremely large bridal party was a challenge at times, but Danny and Brittany handled it with grace. They knew exactly how to handle this rambunctious group and knew what poses would look best. Besides the fact that my wedding photos are absolutely stunning, my favorite thing about them is they were able to capture our personalities. I will be using Brittany Lynn Studios for any future sessions.

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Sarah P

Our wedding was yesterday and Brittany and Danny did an absolutely amazing job! Brittany has been great to work with from the beginning when she took our engagement photos and now for the wedding day. Brittany was so easy to work with and really helped make the day run smoothly... Read More and helped with the timeline, which made everything less stressful. She is fun to be around, professional, and you can tell she knows exactly what she is doing and captures everything. We had a large bridal party and she was able to give clear directions to everyone to make things run quicker and smoothly. As she was gathering a large group and giving directions I even looked at her at one point and said “wow you are really good at this.” She already has given us a few preview pictures and they look absolutely stunning. You will not regret booking Brittany and Danny, they make a great team and it was great having two photographers there to capture everything. Overall they are talented and awesome people that helped make the wedding day great!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Dave A

Brittany and her husband Danny were a pleasure to work with! I didn't believe it at the time, but he truly is the #1 veil tosser! Brittany was very personable, easy to talk to, and easy to get ahold of. Her experience and knowledge of the in's and out's of a wedding day was a... Read More great help and reduced our stress and worries of our big day. She was able to accommodate my love for Star Wars in a photo where the wedding party was being chased by an AT-AT (look it up). Our wedding pictures were exactly what we were looking for and more!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Kristen V

After researching and meeting with a couple different photographers, we knew as soon as we left with our meeting with Brittany that we wanted to hire her for our wedding day! She was very easy to talk to and seemed very knowledgeable and organized with her business. We did an... Read More engagement photo shoot with her and were nervous about being awkward in the spot light but she made us feel very comfortable, and we were pleasantly surprised with the amazing pictures even with how awkward we felt we looked! On our wedding day, things could not have gone smoother. Brittany and Danny had their routine down perfect. They did a great job getting through the family pictures at the church after our ceremony in an efficient manner. I was weary of how long those pictures would take because we were on a tight schedule but we were in and out right on time! I did not have to worry at all about rounding up family members or calling them up for certain pictures. Brittany and Danny did an awesome job! Our pictures turned out amazing, but the whole experience working with them was just as great. It was so important to have photographers that were down to earth and relatable to make us feel so comfortable on our wedding day! I would highly recommend them and would use them again in a heart beat!

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Erica A

Brittany was there every step of the way, starting with our engagement photos, shooting my boudoir photos for the perfect gift for my husband, helping with suggestions of places for the perfect photos, down to the details/timeline of the wedding day. Brittany and Danny captured... Read More each moment and detail of our wedding perfectly, and they made it so simple. They made it fun and are the perfect duo. The pictures turned out beautiful!

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Jenni I

Not only did we feel that Brittany and Danny were amazing, but over and over again our guests have expressed how FANTASTIC our photographers were and how INCREDIBLE our photos are. There is not one photo that we would have done differently. From start to finish Brittany and... Read More Danny were professional and the process enjoyable. I was not looking forward to having a camera following me around all day and Brittany made me incredibly comfortable and she and Danny meshed so well with our families and bridal party. We had a separate videographer and Brittany did an amazing job coordinating all of the shots and didn't get the videographer in any of our photos! Danny and Brittany are REASONABLY PRICED, RESPONSIVE, ENGAGING, CREATIVE, and all around an AMAZING team! We will definitely be using them for all of our photography needs in the future.

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Ashley U

On our wedding day, a huge priority of ours was to find vendors that we felt like really understood who we were as people, and would create a fun, stress-free environment for us to enjoy the day. Brittany and husband were the perfect match for us! Not only is their work... Read More top-notch, but they truly care about making your day special and memorable. They were really flexible, and easy to work with, and truly cared about what was important to us that day. I look forward to using Brittany Lynn Studios for our future life events!

Reviewed on 4/10/2017 Sandy B

AMAZING!! I dont even know where to begin to describe how happy we are with Brittany and Danny of Brittany Lynn Studios! They were recommended by our wedding planner for our daughters wedding and they surpassed even my own high expectations... They were extremely professional,... Read More and didnt miss a single photo opportunity from pictures at the house to the ceremony and reception. I would highly recommend this duo team, you will not be dissapointed.

Reviewed on 4/10/2017 Domini F

Brittany and her husband were amazing to work with!! Brittany was very detailed cover every photo from every angle as the girls were getting ready, while her husband captured shots off all the guys. Our church gave us a time limit on pictures and Brittany and Danny were able to... Read More get the majority of the shots we wanted despite the size of my husbands family. Both were really accommodating and on it with capturing all of the shots before and during the reception and they made sure to always be checking in with us. I highly recommend them for any wedding. Very professional!!

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Alexandra W

Brittany was by far our favorite vendor in our whole wedding. She is absolutely amazing. From our initial, meeting to our engagement shoot, to our bridal shower, to our wedding. Every photo she took was perfect. She kept the flow of our wedding going and kept us on time the... Read More entire day. Brittany and Danny are professional and fun, they are a great team that we highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Ashley E

Brittany and her husband are AMAZING!!! She captured our engagement photos, my boudoir photos, and our wedding photos. I am still obsessing over them! It was great that she was able to take pictures of us girls while her husband took pictures of the guys getting ready. Both or... Read More extremely easy to get along with and were such a big part of our day! It was such a relaxed vibe yet they still took so many amazing pictures. My husband hates taking photos but he was actually enjoying himself while taking our pictures! I would recommend them to anyone and everyone!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Melissa K

Brittany Lynn Studios is the BEST in the business! Brittany and Danny are absolutely wonderful to work with. We instantly felt comfortable with the both of them. They are both so relatable, organized, and friendly. I loved that Danny went with the guys on the morning of our... Read More wedding, while Brittany was with the girls. Brittany has an incredible eye for detail and makes sure you look amazing in every photograph. There are never awkward angles and every photograph is fit for a magazine. Brittany includes so much in her packages and is worth every penny. I would pick her again and again!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Amy C

Brittany & Danny are a 5 star dream team! I am thrilled that I hired Brittany Lynn Studios to be my wedding photographer this past August to capture our special day. Our wedding pictures turned out to be beautiful and I was I impressed how efficient, reliable, and detail... Read More oriented the two are! I would highly recommend Brittany Lynn Studios as your professional photographer! Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Andrea R

Brittany was absolutely AMAZING! From the first time I met her, I knew she would be a great fit with myself, Derek and our entire bridal party. She is so dedicated to her job, and you can tell she truly enjoys what she does through her pictures. We had specific picture requests... Read More we asked for before our wedding, and Brittany not only made all of these pictures happen, but included so many more that we love- even with some rain! She kept everyone on track throughout the day, and even made large group family photos in church run smoothly and efficiently- a real challenge coordinating so many people! Brittany has such a fun, outgoing, bubbly personality, and our entire wedding party absolutely loved spending the day with her. She is so easy to work with, and makes you feel comfortable, which to me is really important. You need to look and feel like yourself, and Brittany excels in this area. I seriously cannot thank her enough for being a part of our special day- I honestly cannot stop looking at all of our wedding pictures! She was one of the best parts of our wedding day! Best decision ever to hire her!!! I am recommending her to all of my friends who are getting married :)

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Theresa C

Wholeheartedly recommend! Brittany was wonderful to work with from start to finish. Professional and friendly, she has a great eye for lining up the best shots. Our wedding photos were a great mix of candid and posed, formal and informal -- exactly what we wanted. We loved... Read More that Brittany and Danny both came along for the wedding day; they're a great team, and it was nice to have the photos capture multiple views of the day. Many of our wedding guests commented that it was some of the best wedding photography they've seen.

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Kaitlyn H

I'm not sure where to start with how amazing Brittany was!! Ever since our initial meeting with her last summer, she was so responsive and helpful with every question I had (and I had a lot). Our engagement shoot was done right by our house and Brittany picked the best spots to... Read More take pictures - she made us feel so comfortable and the pictures turned out better then I could have ever imagined. She designed our save the date magnets and those turned out stunning. Our wedding was on 9/24/16 and Brittany didn't miss one detail. I loved that she could stay with the girls and her husband went with the boys to make sure a moment wasn't missed before the ceremony. Two days after the wedding she already posted sneak peak pictures which was amazing to see and a couple days later already had a preview of our wedding pictures!!! My family, friends and co-workers all commented on how amazing all of them looked. I would recommend Brittany to anyone looking for a wedding photographer because she is truly the best!

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Helen M

Brittany and Danny are more than just your wedding photographers. They make you feel like they are lifelong friends that are capturing the best day of your life! The personal and special attention they give to each wedding definitely stands out in their pictures. They made my... Read More husband and myself feel at ease when we were not really accustomed to posing for pictures. We received our pictures in a custom personalized flash drive and we could not feel more special or taken care of. Highly recommend. The compliments we have received on our pictures keep pouring in!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Elizabeth J

I wish I could give them a million stars. Brittany and Danny MADE our wedding day! Their warm, funny, calm demeanors put everyone at ease. They are so professional and have the best eye for photos! We have only received some sneak peeks but I can already tell these are the best... Read More photos I've ever seen!! Love love love them.

Reviewed on 8/17/2016 Stephanie K

Brittany and Danny were absolutely the best photographers! We felt extremely comfortable the entire time. They are great to work with and our pictures are just stunning!

Reviewed on 2/24/2016 Chelsea S

Brittany & Danny are INCREDIBLE. Peter proposed to me about a year ago and surprised me with photographs taken by Brittany. They all turned out so well and she was so sweet to us even though it was our first time ever meeting her. She made us feel extremely comfortable even... Read More though we were quite possibly the most awkward subjects in photography history. She was great and so were all of the end products. Fast forward to Valentine's Day 2016. Pete and I had entered to win a wedding ceremony on the Skydeck in the Sears Tower. Well, we found out we won on Monday, February 8th and that the wedding would be taking place in 6 days! Talk about a whirlwind. We immediately contacted Brittany and Danny and HOPED that they'd be able to come along for the ride. Thankfully, they were able to fit us in on such short notice and they captured memories that we'll cherish forever. It was quite the unconventional wedding and Brittany and Danny made everything feel so normal and fun. We can't thank them enough and have nothing but wonderful things to say about them.

Brittany Lynn

We got married in September 2012, and have never looked back! We have one daughter and absolutely love photographing weddings together! We love photographing weddings because we get to be a part of the most important day of our couples lives, and can capture each memory to tell your story.