Boutique Wedding Photography

We are a husband and wife award-winning team. Brittany and Danny are highly outgoing and energetic people who work together to capture every part of your wedding day. We are focused on delivering a boutique, one of a kind experience for your wedding day. We only accept a limited number of weddings a year to ensure you have a fabulous experience!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Modern, Vintage

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

72 S La Grange Road, La Grange, IL (708) 921-0129
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Brittany C

Where do I even begin!? Brittany and Danny have been absolutely amazing from the very beginning. When we first met with Brittany she was so accommodating and was able to get us in last minute since my husband works out of town the majority of the time. I knew within 5 minutes of... Read More meeting her she was the one who was going to capture our special day! She is always prompt with all of her communications and just so sweet all the time! We enjoyed working with her with everything from the first meeting to our engagement pictures to the details meetings in between to our most beautiful wedding day! Brittany and Danny captured every moment so beautifully. Their style is absolutely flawless. Honestly look no further because this team is it! I would want to marry my husband again just to have them take our pictures again! Thank you so much for capturing our love to cherish forever!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Kaitlyn H

I'm not sure where to start with how amazing Brittany was!! Ever since our initial meeting with her last summer, she was so responsive and helpful with every question I had (and I had a lot). Our engagement shoot was done right by our house and Brittany picked the best spots to... Read More take pictures - she made us feel so comfortable and the pictures turned out better then I could have ever imagined. She designed our save the date magnets and those turned out stunning. Our wedding was on 9/24/16 and Brittany didn't miss one detail. I loved that she could stay with the girls and her husband went with the boys to make sure a moment wasn't missed before the ceremony. Two days after the wedding she already posted sneak peak pictures which was amazing to see and a couple days later already had a preview of our wedding pictures!!! My family, friends and co-workers all commented on how amazing all of them looked. I would recommend Brittany to anyone looking for a wedding photographer because she is truly the best!

Reviewed on 4/10/2017 Sandy B

AMAZING!! I dont even know where to begin to describe how happy we are with Brittany and Danny of Brittany Lynn Studios! They were recommended by our wedding planner for our daughters wedding and they surpassed even my own high expectations... They were extremely professional,... Read More and didnt miss a single photo opportunity from pictures at the house to the ceremony and reception. I would highly recommend this duo team, you will not be dissapointed.

Reviewed on 4/10/2017 Domini F

Brittany and her husband were amazing to work with!! Brittany was very detailed cover every photo from every angle as the girls were getting ready, while her husband captured shots off all the guys. Our church gave us a time limit on pictures and Brittany and Danny were able to... Read More get the majority of the shots we wanted despite the size of my husbands family. Both were really accommodating and on it with capturing all of the shots before and during the reception and they made sure to always be checking in with us. I highly recommend them for any wedding. Very professional!!

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Alexandra W

Brittany was by far our favorite vendor in our whole wedding. She is absolutely amazing. From our initial, meeting to our engagement shoot, to our bridal shower, to our wedding. Every photo she took was perfect. She kept the flow of our wedding going and kept us on time the... Read More entire day. Brittany and Danny are professional and fun, they are a great team that we highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Ashley E

Brittany and her husband are AMAZING!!! She captured our engagement photos, my boudoir photos, and our wedding photos. I am still obsessing over them! It was great that she was able to take pictures of us girls while her husband took pictures of the guys getting ready. Both or... Read More extremely easy to get along with and were such a big part of our day! It was such a relaxed vibe yet they still took so many amazing pictures. My husband hates taking photos but he was actually enjoying himself while taking our pictures! I would recommend them to anyone and everyone!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Melissa K

Brittany Lynn Studios is the BEST in the business! Brittany and Danny are absolutely wonderful to work with. We instantly felt comfortable with the both of them. They are both so relatable, organized, and friendly. I loved that Danny went with the guys on the morning of our... Read More wedding, while Brittany was with the girls. Brittany has an incredible eye for detail and makes sure you look amazing in every photograph. There are never awkward angles and every photograph is fit for a magazine. Brittany includes so much in her packages and is worth every penny. I would pick her again and again!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Amy C

Brittany & Danny are a 5 star dream team! I am thrilled that I hired Brittany Lynn Studios to be my wedding photographer this past August to capture our special day. Our wedding pictures turned out to be beautiful and I was I impressed how efficient, reliable, and detail... Read More oriented the two are! I would highly recommend Brittany Lynn Studios as your professional photographer! Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Andrea R

Brittany was absolutely AMAZING! From the first time I met her, I knew she would be a great fit with myself, Derek and our entire bridal party. She is so dedicated to her job, and you can tell she truly enjoys what she does through her pictures. We had specific picture requests... Read More we asked for before our wedding, and Brittany not only made all of these pictures happen, but included so many more that we love- even with some rain! She kept everyone on track throughout the day, and even made large group family photos in church run smoothly and efficiently- a real challenge coordinating so many people! Brittany has such a fun, outgoing, bubbly personality, and our entire wedding party absolutely loved spending the day with her. She is so easy to work with, and makes you feel comfortable, which to me is really important. You need to look and feel like yourself, and Brittany excels in this area. I seriously cannot thank her enough for being a part of our special day- I honestly cannot stop looking at all of our wedding pictures! She was one of the best parts of our wedding day! Best decision ever to hire her!!! I am recommending her to all of my friends who are getting married :)

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Theresa C

Wholeheartedly recommend! Brittany was wonderful to work with from start to finish. Professional and friendly, she has a great eye for lining up the best shots. Our wedding photos were a great mix of candid and posed, formal and informal -- exactly what we wanted. We loved... Read More that Brittany and Danny both came along for the wedding day; they're a great team, and it was nice to have the photos capture multiple views of the day. Many of our wedding guests commented that it was some of the best wedding photography they've seen.

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Helen M

Brittany and Danny are more than just your wedding photographers. They make you feel like they are lifelong friends that are capturing the best day of your life! The personal and special attention they give to each wedding definitely stands out in their pictures. They made my... Read More husband and myself feel at ease when we were not really accustomed to posing for pictures. We received our pictures in a custom personalized flash drive and we could not feel more special or taken care of. Highly recommend. The compliments we have received on our pictures keep pouring in!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Elizabeth J

I wish I could give them a million stars. Brittany and Danny MADE our wedding day! Their warm, funny, calm demeanors put everyone at ease. They are so professional and have the best eye for photos! We have only received some sneak peeks but I can already tell these are the best... Read More photos I've ever seen!! Love love love them.

Reviewed on 8/17/2016 Stephanie K

Brittany and Danny were absolutely the best photographers! We felt extremely comfortable the entire time. They are great to work with and our pictures are just stunning!

Reviewed on 2/24/2016 Chelsea S

Brittany & Danny are INCREDIBLE. Peter proposed to me about a year ago and surprised me with photographs taken by Brittany. They all turned out so well and she was so sweet to us even though it was our first time ever meeting her. She made us feel extremely comfortable even... Read More though we were quite possibly the most awkward subjects in photography history. She was great and so were all of the end products. Fast forward to Valentine's Day 2016. Pete and I had entered to win a wedding ceremony on the Skydeck in the Sears Tower. Well, we found out we won on Monday, February 8th and that the wedding would be taking place in 6 days! Talk about a whirlwind. We immediately contacted Brittany and Danny and HOPED that they'd be able to come along for the ride. Thankfully, they were able to fit us in on such short notice and they captured memories that we'll cherish forever. It was quite the unconventional wedding and Brittany and Danny made everything feel so normal and fun. We can't thank them enough and have nothing but wonderful things to say about them.

Highly recommended

Reviewed on 11/09/2015 Sarah V

Brittany is a sweetheart with so much passion about her work. Her easy going personality made us comfortable during our engagement shoot and on our wedding day. Brittany had great suggestions and she was always very well prepared. I would HIGHLY recommend working with Brittany... Read More Lynn Studios. Our experience was amazing!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Emily D

My husband and I were looking for a photographer that fit our style but wasn't too pricey. The second we met Brittany and saw her work we knew she was the one. She had some great packages to choose from and ours included engagement photos and a fine arts wedding album. I have... Read More never seen a wedding album as beautiful as the one she had made for us. Both our wedding pictures and engagement pictures were perfect. Brittany and her husband Danny are so fun to work with and really help keep things on track on the wedding day.

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Andrea S

Born and raised in Chicago, a city themed wedding was very important to us. We wanted to make sure the pictures uniquely captured our personalities and Chicago. We couldn't have asked for a better photographer to share in those moments. Our engagement photos were outside the... Read More Planetarium and Olive Park and captured a perfect fall day. Our summer wedding was at Cafe Brauer and we spent a busy morning in Logan Square, North Avenue Beach, Lurie Gardens, and on Michigan Avenue. Brittany's creativity and patience made our wedding pictures so memorable. You definitely want her as your wedding photographer!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015

Amazing! We had a large bridal party of a whopping 18 people and Brittany did an amazing job of keeping everyone on task ready to go. Brittany and Danny were easy going, dependable, did a great job of sticking to our timeline while getting every photo we wanted and much much... Read More more! Once we received the photos back we couldn't believe how amazing they turned out. So many creative photos ideas that really sets her apart from other wedding photographers. I HIGHLY recommend Brittney Lynn Studios and will be referring all my friends to her!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015

Brittany is AMAZING! She was flexible, organized, and full of such great ideas. I have never met someone so creative! She was by far the best vendor that I chose for my wedding. Brittany and Danny were so easy and fun to work with. They got along great with everyone and made... Read More everyone feel very comfortable. The photographs that they took were beautiful and they captured everything that we wanted them to. You will definitely not regret choosing Brittany Lynn Studios!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Melissa B

I could not have picked a better person to shoot my wedding photos then Brittany and her husband. They were amazing! I was relaxed the whole time about the whole process. Brittany is very professional and I immediately knew that she was the right person to shoot our photos!... Read More GIVE HER A CALL!!! YOU WON'T BE SORRY!!!!

Incredible photographers!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Colleen B

Brittany and Danny were wonderful! They were so much fun to work with! They are easygoing and friendly, but very on top of things and dependable. It was really neat to have two excellent photographers because we were able to get a different variety of photos than if we just had... Read More one. They work really well together, and are both silly and friendly, which put everyone in the wedding party in a good mood and made the, feel comfortable. I had never felt comfortable or at ease when having my picture taken until I met these two. I am so happy they were available to photograph our wedding! Brittany and Danny took a huge variety of incredible photos, and we couldn't be happier!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Jaime G

We couldn't have picked better photographers! Brittany and Danny were so easy to work with, they had great ideas for poses...we have the pictures to prove it! Hands down, the best photographers!!

Incredible photographers!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Colleen B

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 tara r

BrittanyLynnStudios was the perfect option for our wedding photography. The photos were high quality and their customer service was even better. Brittany was there for us through the entire planning process. It made my planning was easier because she helped with the timeline for... Read More the day and everything went so smoothly. It was the perfect day and I give a lot of credit to our photography team for that. Brittany and her husband are the perfect duo, their photography style was sweet, romantic and fun - we got amazing photos that we will cherish forever!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Melissa J

I booked Brittany Lynn for my June 2016 wedding. She made the whole process very easy and relaxed. She doesn't pressure you to sign anything and allows you to ask as many questions as you need. Brittany is one of the nicest people I've ever met. She also has been so helpful... Read More referring other vendors along the way. I can't not wait to see how she turns my wedding into art!

Brittany Lynn

We got married in September 2012, and have never looked back! We have one daughter and absolutely love photographing weddings together! We love photographing weddings because we get to be a part of the most important day of our couples lives, and can capture each memory to tell your story.