Brittany Renee Photography LLC

Virginia, Washington DC, Maryland + destinations

Documentary Fine Art Wedding Photographer

* SPECIAL UPGRADE FOR 2018 COUPLES BOOKING BY OCT 1ST * I love to paint your stories. From the moment we meet to the final big day, every detail of your unique love is captured. Finding the beauty in reality is exhilarating because beauty is always present in the power of love. Keeping things simple for my couple's is paramount for me. I'll take care of everything photography related, from your engagement session to the farewell's, capturing it realistically, yet infusing it with the classic beauty of timeless art. I offer three packages most brides choose, but I am more than happy to work with you based on your unique wedding day needs. Please don't hesitate to request a customized package. No wedding is too small ;)

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Virginia, Washington DC, Maryland + destinations (571) 499-0529

Reviewed on 12/23/2016 Helen B

I don't know where to begin, Brittany was amazing for us on our special day! She immediately made the experience very personal and comfortable. Brittany helped me with many of my questions and concerns, even unrelated to photography up to the wedding. My bridal shoot was... Read More literally a fairytale daydream thanks to her hard research on locations and a good eye for breathtaking shots, and she put me at ease through the photos, guiding me subtly. She was the perfect balance between behind the scenes and wrangling our wedding party up for photo opportunities throughout our wedding day. I feel so lucky to have found such a perfect photographer to read us and who we are and capture that in pictures. I know I will always be able to look back and see how she captured the little details and appreciate them. Brittany is an exceptional photographer and just a good soul.

2017-01-17T09:46:42 Response from the vendor

It was an absolute joy to work with you two for your special day, and capturing your garden bridals was such a feminine indulgence! Thank you for being such an amazing, laid back couple. Your interactions with one another were genuine and full of soul.

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Celest C

Brittany exceeded our high expectations as our wedding photographer! Her pictures on her website looked so beautiful and we wanted our ceremony and reception to be captured with that quality. When we met Brittany, we hit it off and her bubbly personality was contagious. She... Read More asked the questions we didn't think of and was flexible with our requested time. On the wedding day, she was so calm while bouncing everywhere to capture the best moments. She posted a blog highlighting our day with pictures and commentary and we were blown away. She is so awesome and I can not stress enough you need her as your photographer! Make it work in your budget because these perfect photos last a lot longer than the food there! She is the best and most genuine photographer in the DMV.

Brittany

Art has always been my way of living and breathing. From taking steps on stage as an ballerina, to dancing and singing with fellow thespians, I take great pleasure in the beauty and passion in the world of the arts. The power of a photo can tell a story in one single image, whether it is created organically or by design. Outside the lens, you'll find me sipping an array of hot drinks, chasing my kiddo's, and laughing with my soul mate. Our room has too many books, I obsess about authentic recipes, rain is my blood type and I can't go a day without my quiet time with God.