Brittany Renee Photography LLC

Virginia, Washington DC, Maryland + destinations

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums

Virginia, Washington DC, Maryland + destinations (571) 499-0529

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Celest C

Brittany exceeded our high expectations as our wedding photographer! Her pictures on her website looked so beautiful and we wanted our ceremony and reception to be captured with that quality. When we met Brittany, we hit it off and her bubbly personality was contagious. She... Read More asked the questions we didn't think of and was flexible with our requested time. On the wedding day, she was so calm while bouncing everywhere to capture the best moments. She posted a blog highlighting our day with pictures and commentary and we were blown away. She is so awesome and I can not stress enough you need her as your photographer! Make it work in your budget because these perfect photos last a lot longer than the food there! She is the best and most genuine photographer in the DMV.

Reviewed on 12/23/2016 Helen B

I don't know where to begin, Brittany was amazing for us on our special day! She immediately made the experience very personal and comfortable. Brittany helped me with many of my questions and concerns, even unrelated to photography up to the wedding. My bridal shoot was... Read More literally a fairytale daydream thanks to her hard research on locations and a good eye for breathtaking shots, and she put me at ease through the photos, guiding me subtly. She was the perfect balance between behind the scenes and wrangling our wedding party up for photo opportunities throughout our wedding day. I feel so lucky to have found such a perfect photographer to read us and who we are and capture that in pictures. I know I will always be able to look back and see how she captured the little details and appreciate them. Brittany is an exceptional photographer and just a good soul.

2017-01-17T09:46:42 Response from the vendor

It was an absolute joy to work with you two for your special day, and capturing your garden bridals was such a feminine indulgence! Thank you for being such an amazing, laid back couple. Your interactions with one another were genuine and full of soul.