Brittney Melton Photography

Central, TX and Houston, TX

Classic, Documentary

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Central, TX and Houston, TX (512) 750-9944

Great Photographer!

Reviewed on 11/06/2015 Lauren P

Brittney is super sweet and instantly makes you feel comfortable. She took our engagements, bridals and wedding photos and she did a great job!

Reviewed on 8/09/2015 Kelli T

Brittney is incredibly talented and wonderful to work with! She took our engagement pictures, my bridal portraits, and our wedding day pictures. Her photography is absolutely stunning, and we will always treasure our wedding pictures because of Brittney! Brittney is patient,... Read More professional and kind. My husband and I had just moved across the state, and Brittney was very patient and flexible with working with our difficult schedules. For all of our photo shoots, she made us feel comfortable and at ease. She puts her clients first and devotes time to making your pictures into beautiful lasting memories. Wonderful wonderful photographer!

Wonderful pictures, Wonderful Photographer!

Reviewed on 2/10/2015 Kylie M

Brittney was amazing. She did my bridal portraits and my husband and I’s wedding day photos, and let me tell you – she did a fantastic job! Brittney was so responsive and so on top of everything throughout the ENTIRE process. She went above and beyond to make sure that... Read More everything was perfect for the bridal portraits and the wedding. Brittney played so many roles on our wedding day. She took photos, managed our schedule to ensure we were on time, and she made us feel so comfortable throughout it all. She was so calm and collected (and I was not), but her calmness and confidence in what she does made me feel so much more comfortable. I felt like I could rely on her to make sure that my husband and I were in the right place at the right time for all of our photo ops. Brittney was SOOOO quick getting the final pictures back to us. I was so impressed!! We could not have asked for more perfect photos or a more perfect photographer!

Better than real life

Reviewed on 11/01/2014 Dana B

Brittney has an incredible talent, she takes pics that are better than you remembered it in real life! Our wedding day was beautiful and perfect and somehow Brittney captured that and more. I love Britney's attention to detail both in her pictures and in the service that she... Read More offers. I love that she worked with us to ensure that we had the experience that we wanted for our wedding day, making sure she captured all of the things important to us.

Great Pictures, Great Service

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Alyson L

-super easy to work with -tended to our every photography wants -punctual -beautiful pictures -pricing right in our budget

Engagement, Bridal and Wedding Package

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Tara C

We loved working with Brittney for our engagement pictures, my brdals and our April wedding. Photography was the main thing we were willing to splurge on, but we really didn't have to with Britney. The quality was out of this world and the pricing was very down to earth, great... Read More combo! She was very friendly and professional and we love the memories she captured for us. I would 100% recommend her services.

Best Wedding Photographer Ever!

Reviewed on 7/21/2014 Tiffany W

I have nothing but great things to say about Brittney! From the first time I contacted her through our engagement and even after the wedding, while she helped us create our wedding album, Brittney has been responsive, timely and very professional, not to mention an absolutely... Read More fabulous photographer! We used her for everything from our engagement pictures, my bridal portraits and of course the wedding day. She also helped create our Save the Date cards, sign in book, and wedding album and did a wonderful job with them all! She was able to capture our wedding day through fun action shots and stunning still shots. And her ability to play with lighting really makes her photos pop. We couldn't be happier with using Brittney as our wedding photographer!

Fantastic Photographer

Reviewed on 7/09/2014

Brittney did an amazing job! She was easy to work with planning our day, allowed us to tell her things that were important for us and took care of everything. She provided us with a detailed schedule to know how to plan our photos throughout the day. She was very relaxed and... Read More friendly, making sure that we were always at ease and having a good time on our big day. We received our pictures very quickly and LOVE them. Everyone comments on how wonderful our photographer was! I HIGHLY recommend Brittney for your wedding, bridals, engagements or any photos!

Engagement pictures

Reviewed on 6/30/2014 Leslie M

I really enjoyed working with Brittney! She was responsive from the beginning, flexible in dates and in location, and really easy going. She made the whole experience of taking engagement pictures comfortable for us. Overall we are very pleased that we chose Brittney to take our... Read More engagement pictures!

From the grooms boots

Reviewed on 6/21/2013 Miranda S

My wife and I selected a local b&b with an amazing garden for an outdoor ceremony. My bride put her heart and soul into every detail of the decor and we spent hours crafting every detail from the runners, table settings, and lighting to provide the ideal ambiance for our special... Read More day. Hiring Brittney was the multiplying factor for all our efforts. She instantly and seamlessly captured the feel and direction we worked so hard to create. With little to no direction and a keen sense of what we were trying to do Brittney was able to give us the most treasured memories of our wedding day. I knew after five minutes of watching her work that my family had found the only photographer we would ever need to capture and archive the coming moments of the family we were creating. It was a blessing to have Brittney, not only for her keen intuition and skill with a camera, but for the instant comfort on my brides face when she realized our big day was well situated in Brittney's skillful hands.

Wonderful Photographer!!

Reviewed on 6/04/2013 Dana J

We used Brittney Melton Photography for our engagements, bridals, & our wedding. We couldn't have asked for anyone better! She has a wonderful eye for great shots. Brittney is very professional & friendly. She has such a fast turn around time & everyone LOVED our photos!... Read More Brittney will happily accommodate & make sure to get what ever pictures you were wanting. We highly recommend her for any photo session.

Wonderful to work with!

Reviewed on 5/08/2013 Lauren S

Brittney Melton was amazing! Her photographs turned out beautifully and we will cherich them forever. She did my bridal portraits and our wedding photos. She has reasonable pricing. She traveled out of town for us, which was great! The turn around process was so fast! Thanks so... Read More much Brittney for being such a big part of our special day!

We loved Brittney

Reviewed on 5/03/2013 Jill G

We used Brittney Melton for our engagement and wedding photography. She has a great eye for choosing the perfect shot. We LOVED our photos, and we loved working with Brittney. She is sweet, calm, and totally professional. She is a great value for the photos and the experience... Read More that you get from working with her!

Photography

Reviewed on 1/23/2013 Marina J

Brittney Melton and her second shooter were very accommodating and skilled. Our wedding photos were beautiful. The only thing I wish we had more of we're pictures of our guests at the reception. I didn't think to ask her to do this. If I had asked, I'm certain she would've taken... Read More more.

Our wedding photos are perfect!

Reviewed on 11/23/2010 Ashley B

Brittney is fantastic! Our engagement and wedding photos are exactly what I hoped they would be! I highly recommend Brittney Melton Photography!