Brockington Hall

Savannah, GA

Book Your Wedding with Brockington Hall

A BALLROOM IN SAVANNAH, GA

Brockington Hall is a venue that is filled with elegance and sophistication. Located in the heart of the Historic District in Savannah, Georgia, Brockington Hall makes the ideal destination wedding locale for a romantic Southern wedding. Brockington Hall is an Italianate-style mansion built in 1882 and renovated to include modern luxuries, such as air conditioning and an elevator, while still retaining the charm and grace of another era.

Brockington Hall can accommodate small-to-medium guest lists. Depending on the style of your wedding, it’s most comfortable seating up to 130 for dinner, but can expand to 150 guests with a cocktail-style setup. Events are held in the parlor of Brockington Hall, which is divided up into several different spaces, all tastefully decorated with beautiful crystal chandeliers and each with their own individual appeal:

Central Hallway. This impressive walkway is highlighted by the large ornate mirror, a mahogany blanket chest and a lovely ebonized side table inlaid with mother-of-pearl.

Drawing Room. The focal point of this room is the baby grand piano and a marble mantel that are beautiful backdrops for photos. It leads to the dining room through an arched doorway, but the two rooms can be separated if needed by pocket doors.

Dining Room. This lovely room has an elegant dining table and chairs, a marble mantel and soft colors. The chandelier is matched by the delicate wall sconces around the room. The dining room is conveniently located near one of three powder rooms available for the guests to use, as well as an elevator.

Library. This room is ideal for a bar setup because of its location near the dining room and ballroom. Adjacent to this is also a laundry room with linoleum flooring and a drain where ice chests may be stored.

Ballroom. This beautiful room is just the place where guests can dance the night away while enjoying the historic surroundings. It can be entered from the library and has another entrance from the central hallway that’s impressive: a columned arch with side railings. Two crystal chandeliers and matching wall sconces set off the room, as does the English antique door used as the rear entrance to the room.

Sitting Rooms. The parlor has three charming east-facing sitting rooms that provide lots of natural light for morning events and make great areas to stage photos. All three rooms are beautiful in their decor and are comfortable settings for guests to mingle.

Brockington Hall is situated in a quiet historic street surrounded by residences and other businesses. For this reason, events held there must be finished by 10 p.m., with guests needing to be out shortly thereafter.

Since parking can often be an issue in historic districts, couples should make their guests aware that they should arrive early to locate parking. An option recommended by the venue for larger groups is to make use of The White Wedding Trolley. This is available through Old Savannah Tours at a discounted rate to couples renting space at Brockington Hall. It can also be a fun way to bond with guests and get some casual photos.

Gracious Southern hospitality is what couples find when they choose Brockington Hall as the location for their wedding celebration. The professional staff is dedicated to making your wedding day the best it can be with the least amount of stress as possible. Other noteworthy perks offered at Brockington Hall include:

• Open vendor policy and referrals are available
  • Tables and gold Chiavari chairs for up to 100 guests
  • For guests who want to extend their stay—take advantage of Savannah’s beautiful Historic District and accommodations

Elegant Venue in Savannah's Historic District

Built in 1822, Brockington Hall, is nestled on a quiet, brick-paved, street in the heart of Downtown Savannah. Brockington Halls's timeless appeal is characterized by elements of crystal and marble throughout the venue. The venue consists of, four sitting rooms, dining room, library, and a grand ballroom. Whether intimate or grand, guests will not forget the memories that are made at Brockington Hall. We are certain that once you have had the chance the view our venue, you will love it as much as we do!

Ballroom, Historic Venue

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

213 East Hall Street, Savannah, GA (912) 856-5117

Everything we imagined and more!!

Reviewed on 12/09/2013 Katelyn P

When Zach and I were planning our wedding, we had envisioned a beautiful mansion decorated with period pieces. Brockington Hall was that and so much more! It is a gorgeous, stately, mansion in the historic district of Savannah. For us, it was PERFECT for our vintage inspired... Read More wedding! We wanted to be able to have our ceremony and reception in the same location, have an outdoor ceremony, but have a convenient back-up in case of weather issues. The beautiful front porch with the landing and curved staircase was perfect for our ceremony! We were able to seat our 60 guests on the front porch with our bridal party of 20 on the curved staircase! There was plenty of space inside to seat our 80 guests for dinner. We loved that they allowed us to choose our own caterer, bartender and other vendors. Brockington Hall is full of wonderful antiques which meant that we needed very few decorations other than for the tables. The library is the perfect setting for the bar. The ballroom was awesome for dancing with plenty of space for the DJ and his equipment as well as cocktail tables and several chairs. Although we had an outdoor ceremony, the ballroom would have been an ideal indoor ceremony location if the weather would not have cooperated. Owners, Melissa and Lee Mundell, were wonderful, very accommodating and helpful as we planned our destination wedding. We loved that they did not have a "restricted" vendor list, but rather a suggested vendor list that we could select from or choose others. We could not have asked for a more perfect location for our wedding!

A lovely venue

Reviewed on 1/16/2013 Laura P

October 2012 Wedding-- My husband and I got married in Savannah at the Cathedral. Brockington Hall was so close that some guest even walked from the church to the reception. The people at Brockington Hall were very helpful and even allowed us to view the venue several times.... Read More They were accommodating from start to finish. We had around 135 guests at the wedding and it was plenty spacious. We could have easily fit 150. The front porch is covered so it was perfect for outside seating. We had tables for 16 people just outside alone. The house itself is so beautiful that we needed very little decorating. Perfect for a vintage style wedding. My husband and I left the reception in a horse and carriage. So romantic!

Reviewed on 12/23/2015 Andrew B

Such a perfect venue. Just married Oct 31 2015 and couldn't have asked for a more accommodating and great place to hold the ceremony and reception. They owners were wonderful to work with! Highly recommended!!!

Reviewed on 6/22/2015 Taylor-Rebecca S

Let me just start off with saying, if I could give this vendor higher than a 5.0 rating, I would. There could not be a better vendor than working with Melissa and Lee at Brockington Hall. To warn brides that are just beginning the wedding process, my biggest headache of the... Read More entire process was dealing with vendors. People don't call you back or take weeks (even with multiple emails or phone calls) to get back to you to answer questions, etc. Melissa would respond to me immediately or within hours for EVERY time I reached out to them. She made the entire process seamless. They were extremely flexible with working with me and I just wish all vendors could be like them. My wedding was on a Friday and since I live out of town, Melissa & Lee let me bring over my stuff early. Since no other events were going on that weekend, they let me gather my stuff Saturday morning (some venues charge you per hour you are onsite! So this is a huge help as FYI for those beginning wedding planning). They even suggested letting my chair/table rental company do a Saturday pick up to save me a few hundred dollars. As far as the venue, it is beautiful! The only "decor" I did for my wedding was a few photos in frames around the house of my (now) husband and myself. That's it! All of my guests were raving how beautiful my venue was and commented if I had actually spent money on "decor", it would have taken away from the beauty of the house (again, money saver!). I'm originally from GA but have moved away a few years ago. I was worried about the heat of getting married in Savannah... in June. They cranked up the A/C and was very comfortable for the event. The ballroom was great with the band (the elevator helps with setup). The venue also has 3 different bathrooms so there was never an issue with lines for that. Plus they let you use your own vendors and bring your own alcohol... which you will learn is a major plus! I looked into all the venues in Savannah. If you are considering getting married in Savannah and want a beautiful southern wedding, you HAVE to do Brockington. Thanks Lee & Melissa!

June 2014

Reviewed on 2/14/2015 Renita R

Venue was beautiful and very affordable. You chose all of your own vendors and were not obligated to any of theirs. The Mundells were always available to allow for different vendors for my wedding day to view the place even on short notice.

Amazing Venue!

Reviewed on 11/23/2014

We had our wedding and reception here on November 1st. The venue is simply amazing and beautiful. From the first time we did a walk through we knew we wanted to have our wedding here. Guests were very impressed and loved the chandeliers and the historic charm of the house.... Read More Melissa and Lee showed us great hospitality and were very helpful. I would definetly recommend this venue!!! We couldn't have been more happy with it!

Our perfect venue!

Reviewed on 8/21/2014 Blake A

We loved our experience with Brockington Hall! Lee and Melissa were fabulous to work with, the location is gorgeous, and our guests are still talking about how much they loved walking around the house and just taking it all in. Brockington is elegant, classy, romantic, and does... Read More not require a ton of decorating; a few personal touches went a long way. This was the perfect venue for us!