Brockington Hall

Savannah, GA

Capacity: 51-100 PHONE

Ballroom, Historic Venue

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

213 East Hall Street, Savannah, GA (912) 856-5117

Reviewed on 12/23/2015 Andrew B

Such a perfect venue. Just married Oct 31 2015 and couldn't have asked for a more accommodating and great place to hold the ceremony and reception. They owners were wonderful to work with! Highly recommended!!!

Reviewed on 6/22/2015 Taylor-Rebecca S

Let me just start off with saying, if I could give this vendor higher than a 5.0 rating, I would. There could not be a better vendor than working with Melissa and Lee at Brockington Hall. To warn brides that are just beginning the wedding process, my biggest headache of the... Read More entire process was dealing with vendors. People don't call you back or take weeks (even with multiple emails or phone calls) to get back to you to answer questions, etc. Melissa would respond to me immediately or within hours for EVERY time I reached out to them. She made the entire process seamless. They were extremely flexible with working with me and I just wish all vendors could be like them. My wedding was on a Friday and since I live out of town, Melissa & Lee let me bring over my stuff early. Since no other events were going on that weekend, they let me gather my stuff Saturday morning (some venues charge you per hour you are onsite! So this is a huge help as FYI for those beginning wedding planning). They even suggested letting my chair/table rental company do a Saturday pick up to save me a few hundred dollars. As far as the venue, it is beautiful! The only "decor" I did for my wedding was a few photos in frames around the house of my (now) husband and myself. That's it! All of my guests were raving how beautiful my venue was and commented if I had actually spent money on "decor", it would have taken away from the beauty of the house (again, money saver!). I'm originally from GA but have moved away a few years ago. I was worried about the heat of getting married in Savannah... in June. They cranked up the A/C and was very comfortable for the event. The ballroom was great with the band (the elevator helps with setup). The venue also has 3 different bathrooms so there was never an issue with lines for that. Plus they let you use your own vendors and bring your own alcohol... which you will learn is a major plus! I looked into all the venues in Savannah. If you are considering getting married in Savannah and want a beautiful southern wedding, you HAVE to do Brockington. Thanks Lee & Melissa!

June 2014

Reviewed on 2/14/2015 Renita R

Venue was beautiful and very affordable. You chose all of your own vendors and were not obligated to any of theirs. The Mundells were always available to allow for different vendors for my wedding day to view the place even on short notice.

Amazing Venue!

Reviewed on 11/23/2014

We had our wedding and reception here on November 1st. The venue is simply amazing and beautiful. From the first time we did a walk through we knew we wanted to have our wedding here. Guests were very impressed and loved the chandeliers and the historic charm of the house.... Read More Melissa and Lee showed us great hospitality and were very helpful. I would definetly recommend this venue!!! We couldn't have been more happy with it!

Our perfect venue!

Reviewed on 8/21/2014 Blake A

We loved our experience with Brockington Hall! Lee and Melissa were fabulous to work with, the location is gorgeous, and our guests are still talking about how much they loved walking around the house and just taking it all in. Brockington is elegant, classy, romantic, and does... Read More not require a ton of decorating; a few personal touches went a long way. This was the perfect venue for us!

Everything we imagined and more!!

Reviewed on 12/09/2013 Katelyn P

When Zach and I were planning our wedding, we had envisioned a beautiful mansion decorated with period pieces. Brockington Hall was that and so much more! It is a gorgeous, stately, mansion in the historic district of Savannah. For us, it was PERFECT for our vintage inspired... Read More wedding! We wanted to be able to have our ceremony and reception in the same location, have an outdoor ceremony, but have a convenient back-up in case of weather issues. The beautiful front porch with the landing and curved staircase was perfect for our ceremony! We were able to seat our 60 guests on the front porch with our bridal party of 20 on the curved staircase! There was plenty of space inside to seat our 80 guests for dinner. We loved that they allowed us to choose our own caterer, bartender and other vendors. Brockington Hall is full of wonderful antiques which meant that we needed very few decorations other than for the tables. The library is the perfect setting for the bar. The ballroom was awesome for dancing with plenty of space for the DJ and his equipment as well as cocktail tables and several chairs. Although we had an outdoor ceremony, the ballroom would have been an ideal indoor ceremony location if the weather would not have cooperated. Owners, Melissa and Lee Mundell, were wonderful, very accommodating and helpful as we planned our destination wedding. We loved that they did not have a "restricted" vendor list, but rather a suggested vendor list that we could select from or choose others. We could not have asked for a more perfect location for our wedding!

A lovely venue

Reviewed on 1/16/2013 Laura P

October 2012 Wedding-- My husband and I got married in Savannah at the Cathedral. Brockington Hall was so close that some guest even walked from the church to the reception. The people at Brockington Hall were very helpful and even allowed us to view the venue several times.... Read More They were accommodating from start to finish. We had around 135 guests at the wedding and it was plenty spacious. We could have easily fit 150. The front porch is covered so it was perfect for outside seating. We had tables for 16 people just outside alone. The house itself is so beautiful that we needed very little decorating. Perfect for a vintage style wedding. My husband and I left the reception in a horse and carriage. So romantic!