Is this your business? claim it now

Brookfield Wedding Cakes

Brookfield, WI

14440 W Lisbon Rd, Brookfield, WI (262) 781-2253

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Lindsay K

Susan from Brookfield Wedding Cakes was awesome! Neither my husband nor I are big sweet tooths, but we scarfed down every bit of our sample cakes- which is how we knew we had to go with Brookfield Wedding Cakes. The day of our wedding, the cake was beautiful! We highly recommend... Read More Brookfield Wedding Cakes!

Reviewed on 4/18/2017 Mike H

I tried to call and no hours not sure if still in bus.

Reviewed on 2/15/2017 Kate B

Brookfield Wedding Cakes is such an awesome business. Susan is an absolutely incredible baker and decorator, and she does everything in her house! It's truly amazing. Our cake looked exactly how we imagined it, and tasted even better. Susan sat down with us and made sure she... Read More understood what we envisioned. Each of the cake pictures she showed us were clearly very individualized to each wedding/event. Can't recommend her enough!

Reviewed on 12/11/2016 Amanda E

My husband & I met Susan & booked her the same day as our cake tasting/consultation! I'm so thankful I heard about her through friends. She designed our cake just like we imagined! It looked beautiful & I'm so happy we chose the tuxedo cake filled with raspberry filling, it was... Read More delicious! I'd highly recommend Susan as she is so creative & designed the most beautiful cake for our special day!

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Sheila S

We went to the cake tasting and immediately knew we had to go with Brookfield Wedding Cakes! We didn’t even want to go to the other tasting we had scheduled because it was just that good. Susan was so helpful when we were trying to pick out the design of our cake. She was able... Read More to take my ideas and combine them with my husband’s. A little over a week before the wedding I had called Susan to ask if we could change the style of the ribbon since we got a new cake topper and spray painted it gold. She asked me to drop the topper off because she wanted to make sure the ribbon (frosting) would match the gold topper. The night of the wedding I was so happy to see how beautiful the cake turned out. She was able to match the gold topper and the ribbon frosting perfectly. The cake ended up tasting just as good as when we went in for the tasting. They did a great job!

Reviewed on 8/15/2016 Alissa D

Susan at Brookfield Wedding Cakes was an absolute pleasure to work with. When we went in for our initial consultation/cake tasting with her, I was blown away by how good the cake was, but also by how the extent to which you could tell she loves what she does. At our wedding a... Read More few weeks ago, she made us the most beautiful cake we could've asked for. It was perfect, and went with our decor and everything to a T. I highly recommend Brookfield Wedding Cakes and will definitely be going to Susan in the future for any cake needs :)

Reviewed on 9/13/2015 Britt

Susan was the only baker we met with, but I would not have wanted anyone else. She was flexible to work with (we scheduled our first meeting and cake tasting at 8pm, as our work schedules were crazy at the time) and was quick to respond to follow up communication. The cake was... Read More delicious (and memorable - I still have wedding guests tell me two months later how much they loved our cake) and her decorating was beautiful. She had a good selection of cake stands to choose from if we wanted, which was a fun element to add to our decor. We used a small group of flowers as our cake topper, which required a bit of coordination between Susan and our florist, any everything went very smoothly. She was also familiar with our wedding venue (and had a good knowledge of most of the popular Milwaukee-area venues) so was able to deliver and set up the cake with very little work required from our end. Our cake looked and tasted exactly like I was hoping - I would happily recommend Brookfield Wedidng Cakes!

Best cake ever

Reviewed on 12/27/2014 Jessica Elizabeth S

Susan Warner did an amazing job on our wedding cake. It was perfect, beautiful, and one of a kind! Everyone said it was the best cake they ever had.

Phenomonal tasting beautiful cakes

Reviewed on 9/30/2014 Nicole

We had tried a few different cake places and then came across this one at the State Fair Bridal Expo and gave them money down before leaving the expo. They had the perfect most unique cake there with the BEST taste ever. I got that exact cake for my wedding and it turned out... Read More beautiful. The only thing I wish she would have insisted on was maybe fondant over the buttercream frosting because our wedding was in a tent and turned out to be a humid day and was melting by the time we cut it- hard to work with the weather but think about that if you're having an outdoor wedding!:) overall- great cakes.

Beyond Impressed! Best Cake I've Ever Tasted!

Reviewed on 8/27/2014 Stephanie M

Brookfield Wedding Cakes was recommended to us by a family friend who had used them for their wedding. I'm not a sweets person, but I was BEYOND impressed - the cake was absolutely amazing! I was impressed from the time i sat down at the tasting table to the last bite I took of... Read More it at the wedding. We went with the tuxedo cake and chose bavarian cream filling and buttercream frosting. I can't tell you how many people told us that it was the cake they had ever had. Not only was it delicious, it was absolutely stunning. I wish I could post a picture of it on my review because it was just beautiful! I was shocked with the price. Such an incredible value and considerably lower that the other 2 vendors we tested with. I HIGHLY suggest Brookfield Wedding Cakes to anyone who asks me!

Fantastic Cake!

Reviewed on 6/23/2014 Sarah N

We had a taste testing about 9 months before our wedding. Susan was very helpful, she drew up the design we wanted and incorporated our colors with ribbons. The cake was the best we had tasted and stopped looking once we found Susan. The cake was delivered on time and everyone... Read More loved it. I would definitely recommend her and her husband.

SHE IS THE BEST!

Reviewed on 6/15/2014 Cassandra C

Our cake was not only gorgeous but it was delicious! Her pricing is beyond affordable for the quality. We looked at other places and nothing else compared! MUST GO!

Flawless!

Reviewed on 4/05/2014 Elena N

Loved loved loved our wedding cake! Susan was incredible to work with. She is so professional and has such great vision. I brought it a few pictures of cakes I liked when we met and she transformed these ideas into the perfect cake for our wedding! Not only did it look so... Read More beautiful, but I have never tasted better cake EVER! We came in for a tasting and it was almost impossible to decide which kind to do because they all tasted so good. They are known for their Tuxedo cake (which was really good!) but we ended up going with the lemon poppyseed. It was so light and flavorful and I felt it was very unique from the traditional wedding cake. Our guests loved it! We can't wait until our 1 year anniversary so we can eat the top that we froze!! I would recommend Brookfield Wedding Cakes to anyone!

wonderful cake

Reviewed on 11/21/2013 brian m

we received a beautiful and tasty cake!!!

Fall Cake

Reviewed on 11/12/2013 Deona E

Very nice to work with, the cake was beautiful and delicious!

We loved it!!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2013 Erica G

Great service and wonderful cake!

Best Cake Hands Down

Reviewed on 10/22/2013 Angela C

We ordered the famous Tuxedo Cake with raspberry filling from Brookfield Wedding Cakes and it was the best cake we've ever had! Susan does a fantastic job- the cake was not only beautifully decorated, but it was delicious too. We received so many compliments from guests about... Read More the cake! Their service is impeccable! We can't wait to have the top part of our cake for our 1-year anniversary! We did a 3-tier cake with backup cakes that fed well over 250 people.

Wedding for Amanda & Anthony 8/24/2013

Reviewed on 8/30/2013 Jacqueline M

Wedding for Amanda & Anthony 8/24/2013. Amazing results with everything that we planned for months to come together so well. Cake tasting with Susan was enjoyable...but the end result was superb!! My Daughter had her ideas of what they wanted their cake to be like for their... Read More wedding day and Susan came through with the most beautiful cake. They had to incorporate their colors and of course with added bling on the cake and she did it!! The guests said it was the most amazing cake they have ever had. It was the Tuxedo style cake with raspberry filling. Just awesome...it pays off to go with someone highly recommended and with such personable service. Thanks again so much!! Two more family weddings coming up . . . I'm sure they will be calling you Susan!! Jackie Mastrocola, Mother of the new Bride and now a Son-in-Law!!!

beautiful - and yummy cake!

Reviewed on 7/31/2013 Melisa P

The cake was beautiful and absolutely delicious! Susan has done cakes for over 30 years and it shows! Not only does she make tasty cakes, she makes works of art. When meeting with her, she takes the time to understand what the bride and groom want and is good at collaborating on... Read More design ideas. Highly recommend!

Excellent!

Reviewed on 7/20/2013 John B

Cake was beautiful. Frosting was a bit sweet for our taste. But our guests liked it j

Fantastic!

Reviewed on 5/14/2013 Elizabeth G

Susan made the cake for our wedding in December, and multiple people commented to me that it was the best wedding cake they'd ever tasted. The cakes taste great and they look gorgeous too. Susan has some very distinctive designs (our cake looked like a stack of gifts). Susan... Read More is very nice and easy to work with. She accommodated our desire to have two different flavors of cake (marble cake with chocolate buttercream and white cake with strawberry mousse filling). She has different types of cake stands to choose from and is very flexible and open to making your cake the way YOU want it -- colors, style, shape, everything. She offers advice about what she has found, based on experience, does or doesn't work, but also listens to your vision and desires and works to incorporate them. We had an outstanding experience with Brookfield Wedding Cakes and would recommend them to anyone.

AMAZING all around!

Reviewed on 11/24/2012 Katie S

My husband owns his own catering company so of course the cake had to be elaborate and perfect and that it was. Susan from Brookfield Wedding Cakes made this a very easy and smooth transaction. We went to their house (their kitchen is in their basement- so cool) and tried some... Read More samples and they have an entire showroom down there as well. Cake was dropped off without any issues and of course it was beautiful. Wish I could post a picture on here. You can tell they really take pride in their work. Thanks for an amazing cake- it tasted great too! :)

Absolutely delicious!

Reviewed on 11/11/2012 Katie Z

My husband who is not a frequent cake eater was and is still in love with this delicious cake. I will be purchasing a cake from this company for other occasions.

Delicious and beautiful

Reviewed on 11/05/2012 Catie A

Brookfield Wedding Cakes was exactly what I was looking for! Delicous cake & Icing and beautifully decorated. They arent super warm & fuzzy but they do a phenomenal job on the cake and were willing to meet us on a holiday weekend becuase we were in town for a short time... Read More (planning an out of town wedding). I would highly recommend them!

Incredible all around!

Reviewed on 10/31/2012 Elizabeth D

The cake is unbelievable and is all natural. I don't even like cake, but the cake at Brookfield Wedding Cakes is so good that I can not wait to order a 6" Round for our one year anniversary. The service is great and they are very organized! I highly recommend it!