Brooklake Country Club

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

The Inside Scoop

FROM THE KNOT EDITORS

The First Look

Ballroom. The spacious ballroom has more than 3,000 square feet of reception space and banks of floor-to-ceiling windows with stunning golf course views. Neutral decor and sparkling chandeliers perfectly complement your wedding colors.

Terrace. The charming paved terrace is surrounded by flowering shrubs and is ideal for an outdoor cocktail reception or just mingling with guests and enjoying hors d'oeuvres before dinner and dancing begins.

Courtyard. To-be-weds can plan a romantic outdoor ceremony overlooking the lake in the brick courtyard anchored by an arbor draped with flowers.

Gazebo. The nearby gazebo with cozy fire pit is a wonderful place to relax and makes a lovely setting for memorable wedding photos.

One of the most appealing benefits of booking at Brooklake Country Club is the "one event" policy. This means you and your guests will have exclusive use of the facilities and the full attention of the staff. You won't have to rush your decorations and set up prior to the event or wait your turn to get the perfect sunset wedding photo. The bride, groom, and attendants also have the use of a well-appointed set of suites to prepare for the day.

The Brooklake Country Club is well known for its excellent continental and northern Italian cuisine. Dazzling ice sculptures, delectable desserts and succulent seafood displays are just a few of the options you can add to your custom wedding menu. Catering package options include cocktail hour and bar packages as well as your choice of beautifully prepared and presented gourmet dinner entrees. Kosher menus and vegetarian options are also available.

Your wedding planner has all the details in hand and will help you arrange all your wedding services such as photography, band, DJ, flowers, videographers and even invitations and transportation. You'll get plenty of one-on-one attention to make wedding planning hassle-free. Valet parking is complimentary for all guests.

Brooklake Country Club also offers these special perks:

• Wedding planning
  • Accommodations for out of town guests
  • Rehearsal dinner planning

Because All You Want Is Everything

You'll find everything you ever dreamed of for your wedding at Brooklake. We offer breathtaking views, a dazzling ballroom that accommodates 350 guests, oversized dance floor, outdoor patio and gazebo plus the extraordinary cuisine and service you'd expect from one of the area's finest Country Clubs

Ballroom, Waterfront, Country Club

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

139 Brooklake Road, Florham Park, NJ (973) 377-2235

Reviewed on 1/29/2017 Christina G

Where to begin with BCC! We got married in November 2016 and it was an absolute dream. From beginning to end, Peter and his team were kind and professional and so helpful. By the end of the process, Peter truly felt like a member of our family. First of all, you can not beat the... Read More gorgeous setting of the golf course and the grounds, no matter what season. The huge old tree at the entrance made for beautiful, special photos. Being from an Italian family, my parents were pretty picky about having good food. BCC did not disappoint in this area. There is no place in the area that does cocktail hour like Brooklake. There are so many options to choose from and you get a lot of stations in the basic package. We added the seafood option and it really made the cocktail hour that much more spectacular. Again, working with Peter was awesome, and you never feel pressured to do anything more than you want. The dinner was excellent with a lot of options to choose from. We also did the Viennese table, which was not a table... it was a ROOM. It was absolutely outrageous and amazing. People are still telling us they could not believe how awesome the food was, and that there was so much they barely got to every station. The day of the wedding, the ballroom looked beautiful. Everyone from the bridal attendant, the maitre d, to the servers and bar tenders were so attentive to our every need. We are so happy we chose to have our wedding at Brooklake, are so grateful for Peter's help in the process. We hope to attend someone else's wedding there so we can go back!

Reviewed on 11/12/2016 Katherine K

We cannot thank Peter and the Brooklake Country Club staff enough for everything they did for our wedding day - they are the best! From the moment my wife and I met with Peter to the day after our wedding we were treated like family as all of our needs were met. Peter... Read More recommended the band and besides having our wedding at BCC it was the best decision we made. The pictures overlooking the golf course does not do its justice as its beauty cannot be fully captured on camera. The food was outrageous and the cocktail hour spread was endless as many of our family and friends have said “it was the most impressive cocktail hour we have ever seen!” (it was the basic package too but there was so much food that we looked like ballers!) I’m hoping some of my friends choose the BCC for their wedding so my wife and I can enjoy a second night of celebrating there. Thank you Peter and the Brooklake Country Club for providing us with our dream wedding. If you decide to have your wedding at Brooklake Country Club you will not regret the decision! - Andrew & Katherine Jayson

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Jennifer H

Their dreams came true on a breezy, sunny Saturday afternoon in July. The morning of the big day, the wedding party was treated to breakfast in the tastefully decorated bridal and groom suites. As guests arrived, they convened in the elegant, spacious lobby, and were then... Read More escorted to a romantic outdoor terrace overlooking gorgeous grounds, where my son and daughter-in-law exchanged their vows. Then the party started! Tables were set inside and on the terrace for cocktail hour. Beverage service was superb. The cuisine was unbelievable! Passed hors d’oeuvres, food stations, and a beautifully presented buffet were a sight for the eyes as well as a treat to the palate. Guests oohed and aahed as they were brought into the ballroom for the sit-down meal. The lighting, the dance floor, the beautifully set tables, the friendly professional staff – all this plus floor-to-ceiling windows revealing breathtaking views of the golf course and tranquil ponds with fountains. The staff treated the newlyweds like king and queen! The day was magical for the wedding party and all who attended. Everything fell into place. Guests commented that it was one of the best, if not THE best, wedding they had ever attended. The service was beyond exceptional. Thank you too dear chefs, groundskeepers, and all those behind the scenes who make Brooklake Country Club so special. Yours is a tough act to follow.

Reviewed on 11/02/2016

Brooklake promise a lot .....and CAME THROUGH!! Peter and his staff, including bridal attendant Edith and Maitre D Maurey were excellent. The setting was great. Food was terrific -- including cocktail hour and dinner. The service was perfect. Every need handled with care, speed... Read More and professionalism. If you book an event with Peter, you can be sure that it will be handled well. Frankly, I don't think I've ever given such a rave review. But we had absolutely no complaints

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Nicole R

The Brooklake was a fantastic place to have a wedding. Peter was exceptionally helpful throughout the whole process. The cost of this venue was slightly less than some other local venues so I wasn't sure what the quality would be like, but it was excellent. All of our guests... Read More raved about the views, the food and the service. My bridal attendant was amazing as well. It was the perfect day at the perfect venue.

Reviewed on 6/12/2016 Lauren C

My husband and I knew the moment we went to Brooklake and met with Peter, that was where we were going to get married. The whole planning process was a breeze thanks to Peter and his assistant, Carol. Our wedding day was PERFECT! I was able to get into the bridal suite... Read More earlier in the morning to get ready with my bridesmaids. They supplied us with a beautiful spread of food and drinks throughout the day. The whole staff was incredible. Noela, Bea, Rory and Peter were outstanding. Not only were we well taken care of, but our parents and the bridal party was also on the top of their list. Bea made sure that my husband and I were able to enjoy our food which was wonderful. Our guests have nothing but amazing things to say about the entire day: the venue, the views, the food and service were 5+ stars! I cannot recommend Brooklake Country Club enough!

Reviewed on 5/10/2016 Jenn R

Brooklake was one of the last venues we looked at on the recommendation of a friend. As soon as we met Peter, my husband and I knew that this was where we wanted to get married. Peter was extremely warm and welcoming. He took the time to show us around the whole venue and... Read More answered all of our questions. He was just as warm and welcoming when we came back a second and third time to show the venue to our parents. The weeks leading up to our 4/30/16 wedding were not nearly as stressful as I expected them to be and I think a lot of that is because of the Brooklake staff. Peter and his assistant Carol were always available to answer my questions no matter how silly they were. Our wedding day was flawless. Since Brooklake only has one wedding at a time, we were able to get into the bridal suite earlier in the day. There was a great spread of food and drinks to munch on while I got ready with my bridesmaids. Bea, the bridal attendant, was extremely attentive. Anything we needed, she provided. She took my husband and I upstairs to the cocktail hour and reception rooms before everyone arrived to make sure we were happy with where all of our decorations were placed. The ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception went off perfectly! My husband and I received so many compliments on the venue, the food, and the staff. Cocktail hour especially was a hit! I could go on and on about how wonderful everything was. I cannot recommend Brooklake Country Club enough!

Reviewed on 12/28/2015

My husband and I actually got married in Las Vegas in May but buy Family/Friend demand we started planning a reception/party in July. We were hoping for a Halloween date but everything was booked. While searching the internet I came upon a picture of the grounds of Brooklake... Read More Country Club and simply fell in love with it. No one I knew had been there so we checked the reviews on all sites and found NOTHING negative so we called and got my man Stanley. They also did not have Halloween but they did have Nov. 7th open, so we ran right out to meet with Stanley, the coolest guy in the business by far. When you drive onto the property you can feel this is someplace special, the lobby is warm and welcoming and I could visualize exactly how I wanted it to look for our day. It's beautifully decorated with a fireplace, flowers and a grand piano and the grounds are nothing but breathtaking. The huge cocktail area and ballroom have a wall of windows that overlooks a lake with fountains, a patio area with tables and chairs and a fire pit. This not a private club but it is a one event venue so the patio is also yours to use the day of!! The planning process was the easiest I have ever encountered and I have done Corp. Event planning before. Stanley and Barbara were a dream to work with and I'm an organized nut. It was so easy I felt like I missed something as most people planning a wedding for 140pp lose it a year in and I had simply months to get it all done. Stanley answered every email assuring me, it would be perfect and everything we dreamed of. (And he was right) The day of was absolutely seamless, everything was exactly as we had planned it. It was beautiful, Stanley, Peter, Maury, Bea and Noella made sure every single small detail was taken care of. We had a private room to dress in and leave our belongings for the evening. Fully stocked from small fridge to a shower! Everyone was greeted at the door with champagne, the cocktail hour was amazing! The ballroom was gorgeous, the food was never ending; salad, intermezzo, 4 entrées to pick from, wedding cake and desert sampler, the staff would get the guests drinks or you could go to the bar (no one waited long for a drink) and service the whole night was 10 stars!!! Our guests are still calling us with rave reviews on how everything was amazing. I would absolutely recommend BCC for any event you have. In fact I hope a friend has one there so we can go back as a guest!!

Reviewed on 11/10/2015 Allie Z

My husband and I had our reception at the Brooklake on 10/24/15. I know many people must say this but it truly was the best day of our lives and I believe it had ALOT to do with the Brooklake and it's staff, especially Peter. Peter was the most caring and reliable person from... Read More the day we met him and that did not change after he received our deposit. He was there every step of the way to answer questions and put me at ease and run through the events and how things would work. Anything I had an idea about that wasn't necessarily the "standard", he MADE SURE happened. For example, I had cake boxes to go and little bags for treats and I was worried people would not see them to know to take some stuff to go. Peter personally stood outside and as guests left directed them to the Vienesse table. And that is just one example, he and his staff were absolutely incredible. Bea took care of both of our parents and they all raved about her. The attendant for my husband and I was also incredible. She always made sure we were taken care of and had everything we needed. Secondly, the grounds are just absolutely breathtaking. The huge ballroom has an entire wall of windows in the back that overlooks a lake with fountains and two firepits. The lobby when you come in is beautifully decorated around the fireplace and the grand piano is a classy touch. Also, the guests are still raving about the food. Cocktail hour and dessert were seriously unbelievable. The amount and quality of food was outrageous. I do not have any bad things to say about this place. All around an AWESOME venue. The most beautiful views with even better people running it. HIGHLY RECOMMEND TO FRIENDS AND FAMILY.

Really Happy with Brooklake as our choice

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Andrea T

We had my daughters wedding at Brooklake she loved the overall feeling and look of the property. The grounds are gorgeous and the room for cocktail hour and reception are spacious and tastefully decorated. Her wedding was in May so we made use of the outdoor patio space also.... Read More The reception room has windows across so everyone can enjoy the view. Peter took care of us in every way from choosing the menu and table linens and changing some things to suit our needs we never hear the word NO from him. He was very flexible offered suggestions and went above and beyond he takes care of you like he is planning his own daughters wedding. He made sure we had more than enough seating at cocktail hour which was a concern of ours because at most wedding we find this a problem even in a large space. He even labeled a table for grandparents which was sweet and much appreciated. The night was seamless no complaints I highly recommend.

Top Notch Reception Venue

Reviewed on 10/05/2015 Suzanne T

Brooklake's attention to detail and organization made our wedding go off flawlessly. They take a lot of pride in their service and are very welcoming and helpful through the process. They made the wedding I imagined in my mind truly become a reality!

Top Notch Reception Venue

Reviewed on 10/01/2015 Suzanne T

Reviewed on 7/08/2015 Jessica K

My wedding was July 3, 2015. Peter and Mauri were excellent. My entire day went off without a hitch. The venue is gorgeous, the entire planning process was stress free. From my bridal suite to my cocktail hour, to the party itself, the wedding was a hit. This venue is perfect... Read More and the staff impeccable. I wish I could do it all over again. I highly recommend this venue as does every single one of my guests who attended and said it was one of the best weddings they have been to.

Reviewed on 6/10/2015 Simone K

Beautiful event/wedding venue available at discounted price! We immediately fell in love and placed the deposit for September 4th – a date that does not work for us – now you can benefit from our mistake! The contract is fully transferrable and so hoping we can find someone to... Read More enjoy the venue and save some money! Brooklake Country Club in Florham Park, NJ http://brooklakecc.com/catering/ Great reviews, wonderful venue on the lake! Please contact me for more information at 732-404-7079

Reviewed on 6/02/2015

We choose Brooklake for our daughter's wedding because the sales pitch convinced us that customer service and attention to detail was their mode of operation. Not so - we contracted for the bridal party to have food in their suite upon arrival, in advance of the cocktail hour,... Read More to be sure they would have something to eat after a long day of ceremony, pix, etc. Not only was their no food, but when my son, a groomsman, asked the staff about the food, the staff told him it was not in the contract! He then proceeded to the yet unopened cocktail room and made a few plates of food for the bridal party. This is NOT what we paid for! Brooklake has apologized for their error, but too late to avert the problem. I would have expected an establishment of fine dining to have brought the food to the bridal party and then adjust the cost if it was really not in the contract! (But we DID pay for it)

Brooklake is Family

Reviewed on 1/24/2015 Kristin H

My husband and I looked at multiple other locations prior to visiting Brooklake Country Club. When we first arrived at BCC and met with Peter we immediately fell in love with him. He is just so warm and inviting that he made us feel like part of his family. After seeing the... Read More venue and the beautiful views we sat down with Peter and booked our date very soon after. Peter was so accommodating as he allowed us to visit the venue multiple times and answered any questions we had, always with a smile. We had a Friday wedding and Peter and his team welcomed us early in the morning and allowed us to get ready on site. It was great having the bridal suite and the separate groom suite for the bridal party to get ready. Their team did everything to make sure that we were well taken care of. Our ceremony took place indoors with a breath-taking view over the golf course and lake. With perfect lighting and fall colors on the trees we were able to get some really amazing pictures. All of the guests kept talking about the cocktail hour and how great the food was. We were able to sneak away into a side room and enjoy some of the cocktail food in private, this was great because we knew it would be tough to eat and talk with all the guests. The food throughout the reception was great and the service was very professional. We didn't have to worry about anything as Peter and his fantastic team took care of everything. Bea, the bridal attendant, was amazing. She welcomed us when we first arrived and kept making sure we had everything we needed throughout the whole night. She even made sure that our parents were well taken care of. My father-in-law said that he never had to get his own drink as she always had one waiting for him. She is one of the stars on the stellar BCC team. We couldn't have asked for anything better. We truly feel like we are now part of the Brooklake family. We highly recommend this venue and Peter for your wedding.

Outstanding

Reviewed on 1/15/2015 Maryann S

I cannot express enough the pure happiness and satisfaction my husband and I had with Brooklake Country Club and the banquet manager, Peter. From day 1, he made us both feel very comfortable. He worked with us on everything and was so thorough on every detail. I was in the... Read More business of event planning, so I know how I worked and how I could be, given my background, and Peter was every bit like me and dealt with me how I dealt with details. My husband and I would look forward to meetings with Peter because he is just such a wonderful person. We both said it wasn't the place that sold us, it was Peter! Do not get me wrong- the place is absolutely beautiful! It is the most picturesque ride up to the club, with trees adorning the road and as you get closer the lights are twinkling with lights. The lobby is elegant and rich, yet warming. The cocktail hour room is spacious and full of windows, with a beautiful large bar. The ballroom continues with the large windows. Chiavari chairs accompany the tables. There is pin spotting lights for each table, which I just love because it brings drama in a sophisticated way. The above the dance floor the ceiling is higher, with soft LED lights around it and a gorgeous chandelier. The unbelievable views from the window are accessible through exits in the ballroom. The outside area has plenty of seating, but not too much where you can miss half your party. There is a gazebo with a fire pit, which was loved by all guests. We received countless raves on the delicious food. We had a full cocktail hour with the large seafood display, the Tuscany display , pasta stations, craving stations, passed hors d'oeuvres, etc. Our dinner included a salad and guests had a choice of filet mignon, snapper, chicken, or a lentil eggplant dish. I am not being bias here; it was the best piece of filet I ever had at a wedding. The bar was busy all night with our large party and the bartenders were on point! The Venetian hour was heavenly! It included every dessert you can think of and more- pies, cake, pastries, cookies, chocolate fountains, fruit, international coffee bar, and on and on. I am so happy we went with Brooklake. I do not think there is many places that provide top quality service, food AND atmosphere. And there is definitely not another Peter Mitsaelides!

Dream Wedding

Reviewed on 11/29/2014 Sheryl B

Where to start...When we started planning our wedding, we wanted a place that provided an elegant setting for a black tie affair, and also accommodate our 230 guests. Food was a top priority in addition to ambiance. Upon meeting Peter, the wedding coordinator, I immediately knew... Read More he would be able to cater to our every need. His warm demeanor and knowledge about the industry immediately earned our trust. He answered our 1000 questions and was knowledgeable about all of the vendors we planned to work with. Being a bit anxious and anal, Peter made me feel entirely at ease, and made this wedding planning process a breeze. I knew we were in fantastic hands. Food: We were so amazed at the complexity of the choices for food throughout the entire affair. There are so many options to choose from, and was a selling point for us. In addition to the at least 13 different types of pass-arounds during cocktail hour, there was such a variety of options for chafing and action stations. People still can't stop talking about our cocktail hour. Not only about the ABUNDANCE of food, but also the quality. The lamb chops were simply some of the best I've ever had. All of the dinner options were fantastic, and when we walked around to greet our guests, all we saw were empty plates (despite who full everyone was after cocktail hour). Atmosphere: We were able to choose different lighting options to set the mood for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. Being that we had a fairly large wedding, we wanted to make sure that there was space for everyone during each aspect of our wedding. The cocktail hour space is large with plenty of tables for people to nibble. The grounds are breathtaking, and the dance floor was able to hold (for the most part) our very rowdy party. The wedding attendants catered to our every need while we got ready, and during the wedding itself. Shout out to Bea for making sure we ate and relaxed a bit. Every aspect was perfection and provided our dream wedding.

Brooklake Country Club = Perfection

Reviewed on 9/20/2014 Krista G

Incredible, delicious, perfect, spectacular, and amazing are just a few of the many compliments we heard from our guests to describe their experience at Brooklake Country Club. Everything from the view, to service, to the food, to the gorgeous reception hall, to the outdoor... Read More patio and fire pit, to the overall experience of the night was absolutely perfect. Brooklake Country Club is truly a 5-Star venue in all categories and my husband and I feel so fortunate to have been able to have our wedding reception there! Director of Catering, Peter Mitsaelides, is one of the best in the business. He made the entire process so smooth and simple and left me with no worries, concerns, or hesitations in the months, weeks, and days leading up to the big day. (Something I didn't think would be possible!) Thank you to Peter and the entire staff at Brooklake Country Club for the most amazing wedding reception, it was a night we will always cherish! Krista and Mark

Exceptional Venue

Reviewed on 9/06/2014 Kelly D

Brooklake Country Club is absolutely amazing - from the staff, to the food, to the service and lastly the gorgeous views of the golf course. We could not recommend anything else - absolutely exceptional. We worked with Peter who was literally at our beck and call throughout the... Read More entire process. His entire staff worked so hard to make our day seamless and memorable. We'd like to give special thanks to Bea who did such an amazing job making sure we had everything we could possibly need on the day of - she was a 2nd mother to the entire bridal party. Our guests raved about the venue and the food was absolutely amazing. I can't wait to have another event there just to have the chance to work with these great people. HIGHLY recommend!

Gorgeous Venue

Reviewed on 6/10/2014 Laura K

I just had my wedding at Brooklake Country Club two weeks ago. Working with the club was so easy. They made sure everything was taken care of. The entire wedding went off without a hitch. It was smoothly and beautifully done thanks to the people at the club, I couldn't have... Read More asked for a better reception. The food was also incredible. They really did a splendid job and I would recommend this place to everyone.

Flawless Perfection!!

Reviewed on 5/09/2014 Danielle

I couldn't be happier to have selected Brooklake Country Club for our wedding! From the first time we met Peter and toured the facility we knew it would be the place for our wedding! We were treated like family every time we visited and felt at ease with putting our event in... Read More their hands. Peter made sure that everything was absolutely perfect throughout the planning experience and on the day of the event him and his staff took care of every single little detail - I didn't have to worry at all!! The service they provide is beyond 5 stars - our guest haven't stopped raving about the service, food, venue, etc. Many have told us it's the best wedding they have ever attended. If I did it all over again, I wouldn't hesitate for a second to select BCC and will certainly use them to host other events in the future! Thank you to Peter and the entire BCC team for making my wedding the most amazing and memorable event!

Perfect Venue!

Reviewed on 8/26/2013 Kristen L

The best decision my husband and I made during wedding planning was choosing Brooklake Country Club as our venue. Everything was absolutely perfect! Going into our wedding day, we knew that BCC was going to do a wonderful job with our reception, but they somehow exceeded our... Read More already high expectations – which we didn’t think was possible. Peter was absolutely amazing from the moment we met him until our wedding day. He made the process very simple and stress-free. He truly cares about making your wedding day perfect. Every time my husband and I met with Peter, we loved him more and more. Maury was our maître d the day of the wedding and he also did an excellent job. My brother-in-law created a photomontage to be played at our reception. When he couldn’t get the projector to cooperate, Maury was right there to help him and they were able to get everything running smoothly. We also had Bea as our bridal assistant, and she made sure my husband and our families/bridal party ate throughout the reception and got us anything we needed throughout the night. Peter, Maury, Bea and the entire staff at Brooklake really take great pride in the receptions they run and they went above and beyond to ensure our wedding day was special. To be able to truthfully say that there was not one thing that went wrong, not one tiny hiccup, during our reception really speaks volumes to the type of service at Brooklake. BCC is a beautiful venue for your wedding. The grounds are meticulous, the food is delicious, and the service is incomparable. We are still getting compliments about how wonderful our wedding day was! We couldn’t have imagined a more perfect venue!

The most stunning setting

Reviewed on 8/13/2013 Lisa k

I had my wedding at Brooklake on a beautiful summer day and from start to finish, I could not have asked for anything more. The setting is stunning, the food fabulous and the staff top notch. The only reason I am giving 4 stars for service is because we did not get the food we... Read More were promised in the Groom room and the bridal attendant was a bit stuffy. Overall though I cant recommend Brooklake enough. It is a truly fantastic venue for your wedding. My guests cannot stop raving about everything, especially the picturesque setting and my photos came out great!

DREAM WEDDING!

Reviewed on 7/27/2013 Lisa R

Brooklake Country Club was AMAZING! They helped make it our dream wedding - we couldn't have asked for anything more! The facilities are gorgeous! The food was fantastic!! So many people told us it was the best wedding they've been to - really top notch! Throughout the entire... Read More process Peter, the Director of Catering, was fantastic. He walked us through everything from start to finish, took care of everything we asked for and even things we hadn't even thought of, down to the smallest details. His staff was great and everyone did a superb job. If I had to do it all over again I wouldn't change a thing - Brooklake was our dream wedding!!