Brooks Music

We'll go everywhere. Contact us for pricing for out of state

Wedding

Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

811 South Diamond St, Ravenna, OH We'll go everywhere. Contact us for pricing for out of state (330) 389-0119

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Madelyn H

Working with Brooks was as flawless and smooth as can be. Mike Robinson was our DJ, and he was so much fun to work with. You can tell he has a passion for DJing as it shows when he's up there entertaining a crowd. He made sure we stayed on time, asked me questions to ensure our... Read More day went as perfectly as we envisioned, and he even gave us mints after dinner before we made our rounds to guests! He was extremely thorough when it came to song selections, and helped create a special mother-son mash up song. Not to mention, they were very affordable. I would recommend again for sure. Thank you Mike!

Reviewed on 5/19/2017 Brittany F

Where do I start, Brandon is a jack of all trades which helps so much when you are wanting a one stop shop! We used Brandon from a referral from our friends who got married a few years ago. That wedding was so much fun and he had everyone dancing all night long. After that, we... Read More knew he would be the one we wanted for our wedding reception as well. He has such a great personality and this makes him great at his job. On top of being a DJ he is a travel agent. We used him to book our honeymoon in Jamaica which we had a blast at. Everything during the reception was perfect. We are so happy Brandon was able to DJ our wedding!

Reviewed on 12/21/2016 Andrew H

When your guests are shouting your DJ’s name for an encore at the end of the wedding night, you know you hired the right DJ. We were in need of a DJ and were referred to Brook’s Music by our Photographer, whom had worked with the company numerous times. I reached out and spoke... Read More with Brandon Brooks about the possibility of going with their services and he put us in contact with one of the DJ's, Earl. We met with Earl a few times prior to the wedding and he was always professional, friendly and detail oriented. Earl told us he liked to be organized and that was very apparent during the ceremony and reception. He showed up early to the ceremony location so that he could set up the mics and equipment for our musician, and did a great job. The reception is truly where Earl shined! We had heard before that a DJ can really make or break a wedding. Well, Earl definitely made our wedding! We received numerous comments from friends, family, and even our parents that Earl was exceptional. He was hilarious, engaging, and very fun. He did a great job with the entrances and introduced the wedding party enthusiastically. He was able to read the crowd and seemed to play the best songs at the best times. We had the choice of extending the reception by an hour and we decided to because the party was going so well. Even after the extended hour, everyone was cheering Earl’s name and he gifted us with a Michael Jackson song, which everyone danced to and loved! Earl was on the dance floor showing everyone how to do specific dances and even just to enjoy with us. We can’t thank Earl enough for making our reception so memorable and fun! Earl will take your wedding to the next level! My wife and I strongly recommend that you call Brooks Music!

The BEST DJ Service in Ohio

Reviewed on 11/30/2015

Brandon and Mike from Brooks Music DJ'd our wedding and it could not have been more perfect! When you're considering a DJ remember.. they do so much more than play music! They are the tempo to your entire reception. They ensured every aspect of our reception was on time.... Read More From the cake cutting, to the first dances to the bouquet and garter toss. These are all things that you as a bride and groom are way to busy to be worried about. I am so thankful they kept everything on schedule and made our night absolutely perfect! Considering Brooks Music is a must for your wedding! They won't disappoint.

Bride

Reviewed on 8/13/2014 Kaylene M

Brooks DJ service was wonderful to work with. Our DJs were absolutely the best and kept the night rolling. We started dinner at 615 and everything (dances, cake cutting, and a few extras) was over by 8:00. This left our guests three hours to dance, mingle, and have a good time!... Read More They played all of the music I asked for as well as what they thought met the vibe of the night. They were energetic, accommodating and talented. I definitely picked the right company when going with them! As an added plus, the father of the owner makes memory DVDs. My fiance and I sent him pictures of us as children and as a couple and he compiled them all and set them to music. It was a wonderful addition to the reception and made our parents cry because he did such a wonderful job!

Awesome DJ, helpful travel agent, and limo driver rolled into one!

Reviewed on 8/07/2014 Holly L

We choose to go with Brooks Music after hearing multiple good things about him from friends and we're so glad that we did! As a DJ, Brandon is very talented and had everyone out on the dance floor in no time. He was very receptive to our personal music tastes. He went above... Read More and beyond to be the "everything man" as he not only provided the music, but set up the outdoor speakers for the ceremony, helped us in booking our honeymoon, and provided us with travel in his stretch limo both after the ceremony and upon returning from our honeymoon. He was very detail oriented and attentive in making our day perfect. He really ran the show without any hitches. He even made sure our glasses were full with champagne and provided us with after dinner mints. Anyone in the northeast Ohio area should hands down go with Brooks Music for their wedding!

Branden was Great!

Reviewed on 7/22/2014 Abbie T

My now-husband and I knew right away that we had to have Branden from Brooks Music as our wedding DJ. He is so friendly, funny, and really listened to our ideas and thoroughly answered our questions. We loved his online planner tool, which allowed us to take time to figure out... Read More our playlists and "do not" playlists. It was so helpful in making sure we had all of our bases covered. At our wedding, he got the bridal party set up with drinks and kept us on schedule for all of the big things (special dances, cake cutting, etc.). Our guests really enjoyed him and we ended up buying an extra half hour since everyone was still up dancing! I would absolutely recommend Brooks Music to anyone!

Kept the party going

Reviewed on 11/02/2013 shannon s

Brooks DJ did such an amazing job with our ceremony music. Since we were getting married near a highway I was nervous about guests being able to hear our vows and music but the quality of sound was great.Our DJs for the evening Mike and Eric went above and beyond the job titles... Read More of DJ. These guys kept everything on or ahead of schedule keeping me informed of what was next. I was never worried about running late. They also helped out with anything from holding my flowers to offering to go on a beer run ha ha! They kept the dance floor packed and everyone having an amazing time all night, even showing us a few of their own moves =) when our last song was soon approaching and everyone was still out dancing mike and Eric offered to keep playing for another half hour past their scheduled time. We couldn't have asked for better DJs to take care of our ceremony and reception.

Brandon and his wife made an awesome team!

Reviewed on 7/12/2013 Dana R

Brandon and his wife did the ceremony and reception music for my wedding as well as the uplighting for the reception and I have to say, him and his wife did an amzaing job. We had a small problem with the music during the ceremony due to some rain (beautiful Ohio weather!)but... Read More everything else was perfect! He is a great MC and helped to keep us on track and the crowd active! I would highly recommend Brooks Music to any bride who needs one less thing to worry because they take care of it all!! He even got me drinks while I was getting my dress bustled which is MAJOR brownie points!!! Thanks Brandon!!! :)

Great Limo Service!

Reviewed on 6/04/2013 Elizabeth F

We used Brooks for their limo only. We got a great deal and Brandon was a fantastic driver. He was very courteous and got us where we needed to be on time. We would definately use them again for a limosuine.

Fun fun fun!

Reviewed on 9/06/2012 Jessica B

Brandon, the owner is so easy to work with and their online system makes everything very convenient.

Brandon was GREAT!

Reviewed on 10/04/2011 Kristen P

After seeing Brandon as the DJ at our friend's wedding, we knew we wanted him for our wedding! Brandon was so organized, professional, easy to work with, he made the process so easy. His online forms made it easy since we were planning the wedding from a different state. He was... Read More very flexible in meeting us to discuss plans, timeline, etc prior to the wedding. Everyone had a great time, we actually paid Brandon to stay longer since everyone was still out on the dance floor and having fun. We would definitely recommend Brandon and his company to anyone looking for a reasonable, professional and entertaining DJ. Thanks Brandon!!

FANTASTIC!

Reviewed on 9/29/2011 Clara Z

When I first met Brandon, I knew my husband and I would want him for the DJ at our wedding. He was the best DJ I'd ever seen, ever. When it was time to find a DJ, turns out he'd started his own service, and wasn't available. His employee I had instead was Adam. Although nervous... Read More at first, within an hour meeting, both my husband and I had a good feeling about working with him. At the wedding, Adam was terrific, he anticipated exactly what we would want to hear, the volume was super, great variety. Very agreeable, calm, cool, and collected, was able to also handle us showing up about 45 minutes behind schedule. If I was getting married again, I'd hire Adam again hands down.