Brooks Range Photography

Based In Seattle, Frequently Travel All of Washington

Weddings Last a Day, Photos Last a Lifetime.

As Commercial Wedding Photographers our work has been published in Cosmopolitan, The Knot, Huffington Post, Weather Channel, UK Daily Mail, and many more. But my real critic, and audience is you. Our job is to tell your wedding day story, and capture the essence of your special day.

Artistic, Documentary, Lifestyle

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Based In Seattle, Frequently Travel All of Washington (425) 343-2326

Chris is AMAZING!!!!

Reviewed on 10/10/2014

Chris was absolutely unbeatable and a pleasure to work with. I was dreading posing for my wedding photos, but Chris is such a great guy with super positive energy he even made it fun for me! In addition to taking excellent photographs he was an excellent guest, I would have him... Read More come to my wedding even without a camera. By doing as much of the color balancing and framing in the camera, he got us our photos unbelievably fast. What I enjoyed most from his photos, was that he captured the atmosphere and the guest as well as he did the bride and groom. I really enjoy looking back and seeing great candids of our guests having fun. Of course, the bride and groom photos are exceptional, but that goes without saying. He really has a way of getting good perspectives (I saw him standing on railings and chairs) and close ups without being obnoxious... or falling :). I cannot say enough good things about Chris and his photography! He is fun and his photography unbeatable. Use him if you can get him!!! p.s. Did I tell you he kayaked with us over Mendenhall Lake, hiked up along and into a glacier to take photos of us in an ice cave (http://petapixel.com/2014/07/03/unique-wedding-photographs-taken-inside-ice-cave-alaska)? A fun adventure on its own!

Reviewed on 6/19/2015 Elyse D

We were super-impressed by Chris and his work! As we prepared for our wedding my husband and I looked at over 100 potential photographers and we selected Chris because his work was amazing. On our wedding day he was more than we had imagined. He is so calm, flexible, and... Read More professional. He even noticed my 10-year-old brother sticking up his hand like a duck in the back before taking some photos so we could preserve the beautiful day. Not only is his work wonderful, he is very quick at editing the photos! We had an email with a link to a website with all our photos within 1-2 days! We could share the link with family and friends and only needed to provide them with the password (no need to worry about strangers looking at them) and then within a week we had a thumb drive in the mail with all the photos on them as well. We will definitely be recommending him to our friends!

Reviewed on 8/12/2017 Cindy L

We were so fortunate to have Simon as our engagement and wedding day photographer. He truly is amazing at what he does. Both my husband and I are not very comfortable in front of the camera, but Simon has this natural ability to put us at ease and really capture those candid... Read More moments. He provides just enough direction without being too overwhelming. He is also so talented at capturing the perfect lighting. All of our photos looked like they were glowing. Thank you, Simon, for your amazing work and photographing one of the best days of our lives.

Reviewed on 7/16/2017 Caroline W

Chris and Simon did an amazing job on our wedding day. They captured so many beautiful moments from start to finish. They were creative, flexible and so friendly. We couldn't be happier with all the beautiful photos we have from our special day!

Reviewed on 3/22/2016 Zak H

We can't say enough good things about Simon (who photographed) and Chris (who worked out the details of the contract with us.) We were really concerned about privacy and wanted to be able to control the use of the photos after the wedding, and they were really great about that... Read More (a wish other photographers seemed unable to work with.) Importantly, on the day of the wedding, and leading up, Simon was the consummate professional. He went above and beyond in so many ways, and the whole day was stress-free for us from a photography perspective. He visited the site before-hand to think about how and where to take certain shots and what the lighting would be like, etc., and he was really prepared. What's more, he was one of the most seemingly relaxed and at ease of all of our vendors-- in a good way. It's really hard to strike that perfect balance between "sense of urgency" and "sense of calm" and Simon did a great job of that. Whenever we had an idea for a shot, he dropped whatever he was up to, rushed over, and tried to capture it (and often succeeded). What's more, he was just such a nice, genuine person... the kind of guy you wouldn't mind being friends with. Just a really nice guy who took really gorgeous photos and made the whole process stress free for us. Long story short: Brooks Range was one of our better vendors, and well worth the affordable price tag. Great value proposition.

Reviewed on 2/03/2016 Melissa W

Still waiting to see all of the photos but am so excited. These guys stood out in down pours just to get us the shots we wanted. Ended up with some rainbows in the end! They even helped us push when our vintage get-away car broke down!!! They were so easy to work with,... Read More blended into the crowd like old friends. Had great ideas for shots and were perfectly happy to change direction when we saw something we wanted to capture.

Engagement Pictures...wow!!!

Reviewed on 1/01/2015

Chris went out on a limb for us and did not disappoint! We wanted to get some amazing engagement photos done last minute coming from out of Washington State. Chris was accommodating and flexible with our time schedule. He spent a good deal of time with us getting the perfect... Read More shots and for a great value. His style was exactly what we were looking for! As icing on the cake, his turnaround time was very quick. I highly recommend Chris for his outstanding work!

Engagement Pictures by the amazing Chris!

Reviewed on 11/08/2014 Lyndsey L

Our engagement photos were on Nov. 1st and I could not have asked for a better day or a better photographer! I had consulted with Chris in the couple of weeks prior and he told me we could go to as many locations as we wanted, have as many outfits as we wanted, and no time... Read More limit. This AMAZED me! We went to the Washington Arboretum, Gas Works Park, and the Seattle Waterfront for a total session time of 5 hours. He was very fun, friendly, engaging, and knowledgable. He was the epitome of professionalism and adapted flawlessly to a variety of lighting conditions and backgrounds. He was well-equipped and knew exactly which camera and lens to use at which time. We got all 600 pictures he took and have access to them for 1 year. The package he offered us cannot be beat, and neither can his skill. We highly recommend him for engagement/wedding pictures. Thank you, Chris! Sincerest Thanks, Lyndsey and Justin

I could not be happier!!!

Reviewed on 10/10/2014

I could not be happier that I chose Chris Beck to be my wedding photographer! To me, this is the most important decision a person makes for their wedding, those photos are the one thing you have to look back on to remember the most special day of your life. Chris made us feel so... Read More relaxed in front of the camera, was extremely easy to work with and made the whole process such a blast! I'm beyond thrilled with my photos, Chris captured moments that I will treasure forever!

Simon Mendiola and Chris Beck

Together Simon and Chris make up Brooks Range Photography. As professional Wedding Photographers Chris and Simon's unique style has taken notice with some of the industry magazines and publications. Voted as having one of the top Wedding Photos of 2014 Brooks Range Photography understands our only real critic is you.