Brookside Country Club

Country Club

Planning

901 Willow Lane, Macungie, PA (484) 224-5488

Reviewed on 6/16/2016 Lauren K

My husband and I held our reception at Brookside Country Club this past July. From the moment we toured the facility, we fell in love with its beauty after previously touring about seven others in the area. The staff was so helpful and attentive to our every question as we... Read More worked through our plans. Our coordinator Kristin was a HUGE help to us ; she was so easy to work with and willing to go the extra mile to make our day as perfect as it was. In short, "my wish" became "her command!" Our guests loved the food and found the staff to be extremely attentive during dinner service. The set-up was just as I had asked and all of my other vendors were glad to be working with Brookside as well. I give Brookside my highest recommendation, and I am certain that future weddings will be just as tremendous as ours.

Reviewed on 11/05/2015

Kristin and the BCC staff did an excellent job. Everybody raved about how fun the wedding was. The food was fantastic (I would recommend the salmon). There were also great photo locations for the wedding pictures. Kristin was really on top of everything and was readily... Read More accessible to answer any questions or to adjust last minute details. Everything ran smoothly and the place looked really nice. Overall, Brookside is one of the top sites to have a wedding reception in the Lehigh Valley.

Reviewed on 11/01/2015 Devika L

My husband and I got married at Brookside Country Club in August 2015. We had both our ceremony and reception there. It was really a wonderful experience from start to finish. Kristin Tino was our coordinator, and she was a pleasure to work with. She was always responsive to... Read More my emails and was able to answer the many questions I had. One of the great things about Brookside is that they only have one wedding on a given day, so they can devote their attention to your event. My ceremony wasn't until 5:30, but my wedding party and I were able to spend most of the day of the wedding at Brookside, getting ready and making sure the decorations were the way we wanted them. Everything was very well organized, which allowed things to run smoothly the day of the wedding. The scenery outdoors was gorgeous for the ceremony and for pictures. The cocktail hour was a perfect transition to the reception, which was so much fun that everyone was talking about it for literally weeks afterwards. I knew my wedding would be a great day, but Kristin and Brookside helped make it a truly amazing experience all around.

Reviewed on 9/18/2015 Jessica S

My husband and I got married on 7/25/15 and it was the perfect day! All of our vendors were amazing, but especially Kristin and all of the Brookside staff made our reception unforgettable. Our guests are still telling us how beautiful everything was and how amazing the food... Read More was. A lot of people commented that it was the best food they had ever eaten at a wedding before! Brookside was the first of many venues we looked at and nothing compared. The outside terrace was a wonderful spot for our guests to enjoy cocktail hour outdoors and they also have another beautiful room for guests to enjoy if they didn't want to be in the sun, or if it rained. The grounds make for amazing pictures! The ballroom came together beautifully and Kristin executed everything I had asked and more. Kristin was very responsive to all my emails and phone calls and was sure to get back to me as soon as possible. Thank you to everyone at Brookside who helped to make our wedding day a dream come true!

Reviewed on 8/12/2015 Lauren G

My wedding took place in May 2015. Kristin Tino was my wedding coordinator at Brookside Country Club and did a fantastic job! She was very responsive to all of my emails and took notes on all the very special details. She even made sure that my husband had a particular beverage... Read More brand (not usually carried by the club in the ice bucket at our sweetheart table). Brookside staff even arranged the groom's cake and other pastries left over to be put in to go containers for guests to take home. My husband and I were very pleased with how the reception turned out and owe all of our thanks to Kristin Tino and the wonderful staff at Brookside!

Reviewed on 8/11/2015 Emily A

From the moment my then-fiance and I walked into Brookside, we knew it was the perfect reception venue! We got married on May 16, 2015. With a thunder storm looming, the staff was extremely accommodating (fortunately, it only rained during dinner!). Kristin Tino took over as... Read More our coordinator half-way through our planning process and everything was seamless. She was kind, professional, and did an excellent job putting together our boxes and boxes of decorations! Its been almost 3 months since our big day and we're still hearing from our guests how much they enjoyed it and we couldn't have had such a magical day if it weren't for the staff at Brookside.

Thank you, Brookside!

Reviewed on 12/05/2014 Lauren D

When I got engaged on December 14, 2013... I did not waste much time reaching out to the main points of contact at Brookside Country Club in hopes of hosting our fall reception in their ballroom. I could not have been happier with the experience we had when planning our... Read More reception. Not only are there beautiful views, a large enough ballroom (we had about 160-170 guests but could have fit more), a well-stocked bar, but Stephanie was amazing to work with! I knew exactly (most times) what I was looking for on our day of and Stephanie was incredibly flexible to help us accomplish all that I dreamed of and more. We were able to rent Chiavari chairs to add a classic and elegant touch to the day and we even rented tan colored linens without a problem. It was great that they were so flexible with the decorations and they gave us so much freedom to make the venue look the way we wanted on the day of. The food was delicious and the service was incredible without having too many guests waiting and all my guests mentioned the food was hot and delicious once it was at their tables! We had filet mignon (with the option of having filet oscar) and salmon with a tortellini meal for any vegetarians. Everything was so delicious! I even threw them a curveball to surprise my husband.... I asked the kitchen to make cheesesteak eggrolls because they are my husband's favorite. They didn't even blink and made it happen!! It was quite memorable and delicious! We also had the chance to create a yummy fall cocktail for our signature drink that many of us were able to enjoy. Stephanie went above and beyond to provide support on the day of and worked closely with my wedding planner to make our day memorable!! I don't know if I would change a single aspect of our day!! Thank you Brookside!

Look no further!

Reviewed on 10/26/2014 Terri Z

We were thrilled that the wedding of our daughter and son in law was held at BCC! From start to finish it was nothing but top notch. Stephanie Lapping, the catering director, was amazing. The food was fabulous, staff impeccable and venue just beautiful. When we got off... Read More track, Stephanie gently guided us back in place. Her expertise in this field is apparent! With a little luck, some grandbabies will be in our future...we know exactly where to hold the showers! Ladies, look no further! If you truly want a top notch place for your nuptials, Brookside is it. Our guests are still talking about the fabulous event!

Stephanie Lapping!!

Reviewed on 9/01/2014 Rebecca R

We have nothing but good things to say about Brookside Country Club's coordinator, Stephanie Lapping! We were truly blessed when she came to Brookside. Stephanie was wonderful to work with and she helped us plan every detail of our wedding. Even when I was having issues with my... Read More card box not arriving, Stephanie had brought her own for us to use! She did everything she could to help us have our perfect wedding. When the day had come, we couldn't have been happier with how amazing everything had turned out. It was beautiful. The staff was extremely friendly and professional and the food was delicious! From the food, the ballroom and the friendly service our guests are still giving us compliments! Looking back on our day, we can honestly say it was a perfect day and we thank everyone at Brookside Country Club for helping make it so perfect. We would HIGHLY recommend having your wedding at Brookside Country Club. It was my dream come true wedding!

Awesome Wedding 7/12/14

Reviewed on 8/06/2014 Meghan H

It was love at first sight, when we took a tour of Brookside. Beautiful grounds and golf course-Great for taking pictures. The staff at Brookside was awesome and we couldn't have asked for a better Wedding Coordinator-Stephanie. She was such a big help and made everything run... Read More smoothly. Our guests had such a great time that we ended up extending the reception. Couldn't have asked for a better Wedding Day. We recommend Brookside Country Club to anybody looking for a classy and great venue!

A Beautiful Day!!!

Reviewed on 8/03/2014 Jenn C

We got married May 17,2014 at Brookside. It was such a beautiful day. I can't say enough how perfect everything was from start to finish. We chose Brookside for many reasons the most important was that it was only our wedding that day and no other events could take place. We had... Read More the club strictly for our wedding. Stephanie, the wedding coordinator at Brookside made it happen from start to finish. We took all our stuff over a few days before the wedding, told get where to put it and the facility looked beautiful. She was on top of everything and would email or call to just touch base. The guests were impressed with the food. We had such a beautiful cocktail hour and the outside grounds at Brookside are gorgeous!!! It's a day Josh and I will never forget and I would highly recommend Brookside, it won't disappoint and I never felt stressed!!!!

Overall - A Good Experience

Reviewed on 11/08/2013 Gena C

The venue was gorgeous and the service was very good, with the exception of one permanently surly server who stepped on my dress and then glared at me. Be sure to get everything in writing as my lost the Catering Director less than a week prior to our wedding making the... Read More experience very stressful. Pros - Outdoor views are picturesque, indoors is spacious without being overwhelming, the younger staff is friendly and on-point Cons - We had debris from the wedding the day before, ruling out some locations at which we wanted to photograph, currently without a Catering Director, leading to communication issues

Smooth sailing every step of the way

Reviewed on 8/18/2011 Jeanette K

Michael at Brookside Country Club truly accomodated EVERYTHING I could have ever thought of. He was a joy to work with, and our reception at Brookside was flawless. Very affordable for what you get!