Weddings/ Special Events Beverage Supplier

Whether its a small 20 person get together or a 500 person bash, let the professional staff at Brookside Wine & Spirits make the occasion a success. Our certified wine, liquor and beer experts can assist you in picking beverages your guests will love! We offer free delivery service (within service area) and will do everything we can to make planning stress-free. Contact us for a free quote today!!

Bar + Drinks

Beer, Champagne, Liquor, Non-Alcoholic Drinks, Signature Cocktails, Wine

600 East 63rd Street, Kansas City, MO Kansas City Metro (816) 361-2337

Reviewed on 1/09/2017 Alex H

Booze was one of the few things I was in charge of for our wedding, and living just down the street, I decided to see what the rates would be with Brookside Wine & Spirits. Having previously worked at a liquor store that did weddings, I had a rough idea of what I was getting... Read More myself into. I worked with Mike, the owner, and he was fantastic. I told him what our budget was, and he was able to work within that very easily. Delivery was factored into our price, and we couldn't have been happier with how everything turned out. Whether you know exactly what you want, or have no clue and need some guidance, these folks will give their advice and opinions, but won't shove it down your throat. Very knowledgable about events and easy to work with. Without a doubt a 5 star experience!

Reviewed on 7/13/2017 Danielle H

Such a wonderful family owned company! I just love doing business with them. They made our special day so easy by providing wine and beer with no hassle at all. I highly recommend this company!

Reviewed on 7/01/2017 Lauren O

Brookside Wine and Spirits was great to work with. They made recommendations regarding how much beer/wine/liquor to purchase based on my guest count. They dropped everything off at my venue and picked up any unopened liquor after the wedding. It was awesome to have a place that... Read More was willing to take back unopened alcohol for a refund. This relieved a lot of stress regarding how much alcohol to buy. The employees we worked with were incredibly helpful! I would highly recommend using this vendor for your reception!

2017-07-02T08:38:52 Response from the vendor

Thank you for letting us be a part of your special day and for your kind review! We are glad we could help ease some stress of planning and executing your wedding. We look forward to working with you in the future!

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Nathan C

Mike made the overall experience super easy and offered great suggestions to help fill our needs and budget. They accommodated all questions and changes. Would use again for any special occasion.

Reviewed on 8/19/2016

Very helpful and wonderful to work with. Zero hassle in returning unopened beer and liquor. Would use them again in a heartbeat!!!

Reviewed on 8/18/2016

They saved us hundreds of dollars by allowing us to return unused beer, as long as the cases were in good enough shape. Excellent choice of beer and liquor vendor.