The Inside Scoop

FROM THE KNOT EDITORS

The First Look

A wedding at Brookstone Park in Derry, New Hampshire, is designed to be an unforgettable affair. Brides and grooms looking for an elegant setting for a wedding celebration need look no further than Brookstone Park. Nestled in the surrounding fairways, this dazzling club house has plenty to offer discerning couples. With both outdoor and indoor venues, you have plentiful options for planning a ceremony and reception, as well as capturing beautiful first-look photos amidst the landscaped areas.

The Brookstone Ballroom: The muted decor allows your wedding theme to take center stage. Walls of windows let in appealing natural lighting while providing impressive views of the golf course. This space will accommodate up to 200 guests for a ceremony or reception with dancing. French doors open out onto an adjoining private terrace.

Tented Terrace: The tented terrace is an ideal spot to exchange vows with loved ones looking on. A fountain and pond help create a breathtaking scene. Event staff decorate the canopy with white silk drapes and Chinese lanterns.

The friendly and helpful event staff at Brookstone Park are experts when it comes to planning memorable wedding celebrations. These professionals consult with the bride and groom to learn about their distinct visions for their wedding day. Several wedding packages are available for receptions.

The ceremony package includes use of the tented terrace and all its decor. Event staff will set up white chairs for guests. You will also have use of this space for a rehearsal before the ceremony. Bar packages offer a number of options that enable you to choose a service that fits your style and budget.

Reception packages include five hours of rental in the reception space and full use of the private terrace with pond. Mahogany chiavari chairs surround the banquet tables. You also have access to a private photo room inside the club house. For outdoor photography, the venue makes golf carts available for the bridal couple.

The Dream wedding package includes tables covered in full-length ivory linens with matching napkins. Votive candles sit on the tables and in windows. The bridal party has use of the bridal suite during the event. The cocktail hour begins with a champagne toast. Both passed and display hors d'oeuvres are served during the cocktail hour. Banquet staff serve a three-course meal, including coffee and tea.

The Wine and Dine wedding package includes all of the amenities of the Dream package, with a few enhancements. This package also includes an open bar stocked with wine, beer and soda during the cocktail hour. During the three-course dinner, staff serve wine the wedding party and guests.

The Platinum wedding package includes a number of enhancements in addition with features of the lesser packages. You will enjoy additional selections of hors d'oeuvres during the cocktail hour, as well as an open bar stocked with premium products. The champagne toast includes floating raspberries in the bubbly. Guest water glasses have lemon or lime slices. The table linens are upgraded to colored table runners with coordinating bows on the chairs.

The event coordinators at Brookstone Park understand that planning a wedding involves virtually uncountable details. The staff encourages couples to make special requests. A number of enhancements are also available with a la carte pricing.

• Add vendor packages such as flowers, wedding cake, DJ and limousine
  • Add colored bows to the chiavari chairs
  • Add fruit garnishes to champagne and water glasses
  • Custom ice sculptures available
  • Plan a raw bar during the cocktail hour
  • Add late-night snacks such as sliders or pulled pork sandwiches

An incredible place to say "I do."

Visit us today! •The elegance of Boston nestled in the stunning landscape of southern NH •Private, tented terrace overlooking exquisite fountain •Large, wrap-around windows surround charming ballroom, Our new Fountain room is now open, Please call today for a private tour (603)328-9255

• Outdoor - Covered

Ballroom, Park, Rooftop, Tented

14 Route 111, Derry, NH (603) 328-9255

Amazing

Reviewed on 9/30/2013 Kathleen D

The staff at Brookstone was absolutely amazing. Kasia and Alex both met us at the door when the limo pulled up, along with the waitstaff who would be taking care of us ( the bride, groom and wedding party). They had our drinks and apps ready for us! The waitstaff which I think... Read More was 2 or 3 followed us for the entire time we took picture during cocktail hour. Our app choices were for stationary dishes Cheese and cracker display and Mediterranean display. Our passed apps were shrimp cocktail, cashew spring rolls, scallops wrapped in bacon and stuffed mushrooms. They were all amazing! Our dinner choice was the spring salad, prime rib or Brookstone chicken and dessert was cake and a truffle. All the food was amazing . My parents and my Mother in law all say all everyone does is talk about how beautiful Brookstone is and how good the food was. I would highly recommend Brookstone to everyone for any event!

Perfect venue!

Reviewed on 7/31/2013 Anastassiia T

We just had our wedding at Brookstone Park on June 9th, and we couldn't have been happier with it! We had our ceremony on site, as well as the cocktail hour and the reception. Alex and Kasia have been great to work with, they answered all my calls and e-mails right away, and... Read More always had helpful suggestions and ideas. During the rehearsal and the wedding Kasia was always there to make sure everything went smoothly, at one point my bustle broke and she helped me pin it up so that the train of my dress didn't get stepped on. She also made sure that all the little details were taken care of. Brookstone Park offers a vendor package where you can use their preferred bakery, limo service, florist and DJ. We didn't use the package, but we did end using three of the preferred vendors (limo, florist and bakery), and I think it made it easier on everyone because the vendors knew the venue well. All of our guests said that the food was delicious, from appetizers to main entrees to dessert. We also loved the fact that the venue is on a gold course, we ended up with some gorgeous pictures which we took there. Kasia made sure that my husband and I, as well as our photographers, got a golf cart to use to make it easier for us to get around. Overall I think it's a great venue, and the staff their is amazing, too! I highly recommend booking early though, we booked about a year in advance, and as far as I know there's been inquiries for our date shortly after.

Just Amazing

Reviewed on 7/10/2013 Taryn K

Alex and his staff are absolutely incredible. I can't say more positive things about this venue. One of the best places to get married and have your reception!

Reviewed on 1/07/2017 Erica M

We can't say enough about Brookstone! They were so amazing! The venue is beautiful and exactly what I was looking for. I fell in love with it almost immediately. Then when we talked about pricing, and their vendor package (which is the BOMB!) it got even better. The vendors they... Read More work with are all well known with amazing reputations and they made my day so PERFECT. I literally had NO problems on that day. Everything went off without a hitch. I still can't believe it! Alex was who we primarily worked with, and he knows his stuff! Kasia was great too when I needed things when Alex wasn't available. He gave us advice that I was blown away by and helped my with my planning immensely. The food was AMAZING. Like to die for. Mouth watering! They made our day so incredibly special, I still get compliments over a month later about the room, the food, the service, and the overall beauty of it all! Not many couples can say their wedding day went perfectly, but we can!

2017-01-11T09:59:02 Response from the vendor

THANK YOU!!!

Reviewed on 8/04/2016 This Isn't A C

My husband and I got married at Brookstone on July 23, and we could not have been happier with the venue. Kasia and Alex were professional, kind, and organized. They made the day perfect on so many levels. The venue is beautiful. It is clean, organized, and tidy. It is... Read More constantly undergoing new updates and from the moment we booked it to the day of our marriage they had replaced the rug, the arbor, and created a new flower portrait garden, which was impressive since it looked phenomenal from the beginning. The vendor package made our lives so much easier--we didn't need to run around finding new vendors; instead, it was all included in one price per person. It was a lifesaver and a huge time saver as well. Kasia and Alex were excellent with correspondence. They returned all of my calls and e-mails promptly and knew the best way to navigate any potential hiccups. I couldn't speak more highly of this venue or its staff. Our guests had a blast and raved about the food. Truly top notch.

Reviewed on 7/26/2016

Brookstone Park Event Center was an outstanding venue to host our daughter's wedding. The setting and grounds are beautiful. The venue inside is elegant and pretty. The food (we had the prime rib and baked stuffed shrimp) and appetizers were delicious....and the dinners served... Read More were hot. Also working with Alex (General Manager) and Kasia (Event Supervisor) was a pleasure. They were both easy to work with, friendly, helpful and professional. We highly recommend the Brookstone Park Event Center for a wedding or any other special occasion!

Reviewed on 9/06/2015 Marie S

This venue is absolutely perfect - the picturesque setting and the service is first class. Alex and his team were absolutely the finest throughout the entire process. The staff pays attention to every detail, and they are experts in what they do and it shows. The food is... Read More absolutely fabulous, and all my guests were very complimentary. I would highly recommend this venue!!!

Loved Brookstone

Reviewed on 10/23/2014 Ashley I

Kasia was my coordinator for my wedding at Brookstone. She was able to make everything work for us that we requested. She was very caring and catered to my bridal party while we were taking photographs. We were also assigned our own server so we did not miss out on drinks and... Read More food while taking pictures during cocktail hour. Both Kasia and Alex very friendly and kind at reminding us of things that needed to be done. They also kept in touch with our vendors to make sure everything was in line. They are very professional and we felt safe and cared for. The food was amazing and the portions were big. Our menu consisted of the prime rib (which was awesome) and the harvest chicken (also great). One of my guests requested extra gravy and she got it without any problems. We definitely got quality for the price. The grounds were kept very nice and neat and our pictures came out amazing. Having the golf cart to get us around was so helpful. I also loved having the bridal suite for changing and using the bathroom. It is very big and spacious. I could not imagine the day without it. Everything was beautiful and the coordinators there will do anything that is needed to make sure the day is perfect. I am very happy I went with Brookstone.

Amazing Venue!

Reviewed on 10/21/2014 Nicole M

My husband and I had looked at a few different venues, but once we visited Brookstone Park and met with Alex, we knew this was the venue we wanted. It was very elegant and because they only do one wedding at a time we received their full attention at all times. They were... Read More available to answer any and all questions that I had throughout the entire process. Best of all, the venue is VERY reasonably priced. I am more than happy with the decision we made and would HIGHLY recommend this venue to anyone!

incredible

Reviewed on 9/24/2014 Angela F

I cannot say enough good things about the Brookstone and their fabulous staff. Alex made sure absolutely every detail was taken care of and my wedding went off without a single hitch. Everyone kept commenting on how calm i was, but I had nothing to stress out about because Alex... Read More took care of everything, he even got my ring bearor to cooperate, which we all thought would be impossible. The food was absolutely delicous and we even got leftovers to take home. I would highly reccommend them to every bride I know.

Brookstone Park

Reviewed on 7/17/2014 Donna D

Beautiful venue, service and food. So glad we chose Brookstone

Brookstone Park

Reviewed on 7/06/2014 stephanie j

Brookstone is an awesome place for any event. Alex and Kasia are amazing people who take care of everything for your special day. The food is wonderful and I didn't have any complaints about anything. It's located on a golf course in Derry, NH, so you can get pictures on the... Read More green or in the mini golf part.

The perfect place!

Reviewed on 6/29/2013 Laura H

I can't say enough about Brookstone. Alex was more than helpful, easy to get ahold of, and paid attention to every detail. Our guests RAVED about the food, and walking around we could see that our guests literally CLEARED their plates! The size of the space was perfect for our... Read More 120 guests. Our wedding was Memorial Day weekend in the freezing cold & rain, and everything was still perfect. Having the outdoor space under the tent allowed our guests to catch some fresh air when they were hot from dancing. If I could do it all again, I wouldn't change a thing!

Fantastic!

Reviewed on 10/24/2012 Mariel W

Brookstone Event Center was amazing. The event coordinator was extremely helpful from the very beginning and very reliable. Not only was the ballroom affordable but it was also beautiful and elegent. I cannot say enough great things about everything at Brookstone. They... Read More really made my wedding day as stress free as possible.

One of our top choices

Reviewed on 10/31/2011 Jonatha B

The Brookstone Event Center had a very nice facility. They were reasonably priced, but we had a smaller wedding, which limits your day and availabilty for a reception.

Great reception site

Reviewed on 9/12/2011 Cheryl O

Brookstones was absolutly amazing. The venue is beautiful and they have a great staff. Alex, the event coordinator, is great to work with. Phone calls and emails were always returned in the same day. We were so unbelievably happy with how everything went.

Brookstone thought of everything!

Reviewed on 8/23/2011 Jennifer C

My husband and I chose Brookstone because the price was right for what they offered and because the location was beautiful. Throughout of year of wedding planning, however, they completely exceeded our expectations on every level. During our planning stage, they added small... Read More touches to the wedding packages like chivari chairs and decorated the cocktail hour tent for ALL brides to enjoy. Little things like these made the atmosphere even better. Planning with them was a breeze and I always got a call back within the day if I needed a question answered. We met with Alex throughout our planning and he was always so cordial and welcoming. He had such helpful suggestions for making our planning easier. I have some serious food allergies, and Brookstone was able to accomodate all of them. I didn't even think about my food allergies on my wedding day because they had taken care of everything in advance. On our wedding day, everywhere I turned, I was being waited on, but not in an overwhelming type of way. There was one attendant assigned to the bridal party and then specifically to my husband and I after pictures. She was so polite and so helpful. The facility also helped move the wedding along. Cocktail hour was just that...an hour. Meals were served quickly and people were up and dancing for at least 2.5 hours if not more. At the end of the night, they had all of our extra food/cake packaged up for us and had organized everything so it was easy to take home with us. One more important thing to mention is that they are up front with the cost. They even reminded us to calculate in tax and service for the open bar portion of our evening. I trusted them throughout the entire planning process and was not disappointed. I HIGHLY recommend Brookstone to any bride.

Beautiful Place

Reviewed on 8/19/2010 ERICA c

We were very pleased with the venue and food. The food was great, they allowed us to have a buffet because when we booked our date they had the buffet option. However by the end of 2008 they no longer offered it. As far as the decor everything was set up exactly as I wanted it.... Read More Jennifer was very attentive to me and I had a pleasant experience with her. Although my mother generously footed the Brookstone's bill and felt that Jennifer was very unprofessional with her. The only thing that upset me was that we had expected to have the hall until midnight(as it stated in our contract), and at 11 pm they pulled me aside and said we only had it until 11:30, we would be billed if it continued past then. I was not happy, all my vendors were hired until 12.