Brownie Box Photo Booth

Photo + Video

On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Video Booths, Photo Booths, Social Media Sharing

Knoxville, TN and surrounding areas (865) 323-8567

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 Jennifer R

So fun! Everyone loved our photo booth, and we love that we got to have all of them to download for memories. WAY less expensive than some other companies, and I was absolutely thrilled! They did all set up and tear down, and I never had to answer a single question on the day of... Read More the wedding. Brownie Box made my day smooth and simple and gave me so many fun memories to keep and share. Thank you, Erin and crew for everything!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Rachel H

LOVE THEM!!! We were recommended to Brownie Box by our wonderful DJ, Jim Ogle, so we knew they were going to be great! In our email communications, Erin was very responsive and explained their services clearly. They print out the photos at your event, and allowed us to design... Read More the template and colors for the strips - how fun! We sent them a design we had already created and they made it work perfectly! They brought tons of fun props and a great backdrop, and our guests LOVED it. The photo system is really simple to use, but they were both on-hand the entire night to make sure everything went smoothly. Each guest was able to take home a copy of their photos as their favor, and we also got a book at the end of the night that included all of the photos and special messages the guests had written to us! AND, a few days after our wedding, all the photos were also available online in the digital gallery! They were so wonderful and fun to work with, and we love our photos from the night. It was also TONS of fun for the guests and especially our younger guests. Plus, it's a fun preview while you wait for your photos from your photographer :) I highly recommend Brownie Box!!!