Bruce Toombs — Photographer

Region of Montréal — Eastern Ontario

Humour and Affection

When the fog machine at a reception I shot recently set off the smoke detectors, we had a lot of fun as everybody posed with the firefighters. Weddings often have an unexpected moment like that (well, maybe not like that), and my job is to be ready for it. I'm told my photography is emotional and intuitive, but I like to think that it's also fun — I am always looking for that look in someone's eye or the peculiar expression that tells us everything we need to know ... and a lot of the time that moment is so full of affection and humour that I smile when I see the picture (and I hope you will too). I hope you'll check out my website and, if you like, drop me a line to talk about what's important to you.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Digital Files, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums

Region of Montréal — Eastern Ontario (514) 992-3233

No reviews yet!
Be the first to help out other couples by sharing your thoughts.

Bruce Toombs

I got married myself in 2017... and our wedding photographer was an important part of our day. We have the prints on our walls, and I smile when I see them. I've been a photographer for many years, mainly doing portraits and events, but wow, I love weddings! I think they suit my style, which people have called intimate and emotional. They let me take the time to get to know a couple and their friends, and to make photos that go beyond the events and talk about the relationships.