Custom Fine Art Wedding Invitations + Details

Congratulations! You are going to be a bride! Your wedding invitation suite and wedding day details should reflect who you are as a couple and the unique vision you have for the day. Bringing together elements of your theme, personality and color palette with hand-painting, hand-lettered calligraphy and our unique artistic style, we can create unforgettable pieces of art that will give your day the special attention it deserves.

Signs, Decorations + Accents, Custom Invitations, Coasters, Escort + Place Cards, Guest Books, Ketubahs, Marriage Certificates, Menus, Programs, Seating Charts, Table Numbers, Thank You Cards, Paper Goods, Embossing, Engraving, Letterpress, Printing, Save-The-Dates, Shower + Party Invitations, Wedding Invitations, Invitations + Paper Goods

Reviewed on 6/19/2016

Brush and Nib recently did my wedding invitations and all I can say is that I am BEYOND IMPRESSED! They were everything I wanted! I met with the artists and they were extremely thorough. I had emails throughout the creativity process and had options to choose from. Not only were... Read More the actual invites, place cards, and thank you cards beautiful, even the packaging was beautiful. They really went above and beyond to make a task easy for a bride. I will use them for every event I need stationary for. I also have a custom sign in my house created by brush and nib as well. These ladies ooze creativity and beauty. I was so excited to have found brush and nib.

Reviewed on 6/19/2016 Diana T

I contacted this company to create our menu for our February wedding and to create placecards as well! I was blown away at the quality of work and would recommend them to anyone looking for something special! The calligraphy was so beautiful and romantic! We had them draw some... Read More foliage on our dinner menu and the artwork was stunning! I can't say enough about their work and hope to use them again in the future for other projects!!

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Jordan C

HIGHLY RECOMMEND! Bre and Jo at Brush and Nib are so easy to work with and this is key I learned through my wedding planning experience. Not every vendor has this quality and it really counts when you're on a time crunch. Not only that, but they also happen to be creative... Read More geniuses and brought the vision for my invitation suite to life! They are the perfect combination of creative and professional. Not to mention elegant and timeless as well!

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Lori E

Breanna and Joanna are great to work with and they do an incredible job; I am always blown away by their creativity!

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Jill S

Bre and Joanna could not have been any easier to work with and we could not be any happier with our invitations. Bre and Joanna communicated with me through the entire process and alway took the time to answer any questions I had. The invitations are a true work of art. I would... Read More recommend Brush & Nib a hundred times over.

Reviewed on 6/24/2016 Katie K

Breanna and Joanna were absolutely amazing to work with. They took the time to ask us what we wanted and envisioned, and then turned those ideas into the most beautiful watercolor wedding suite! They were extremely responsive throughout the entire process, and gave us so many... Read More different options to choose from. I truly felt like I was working with friends I had known for years! We sent out our invitations a few weeks ago and are still receiving compliments about how beautiful and unique they are. If you want chic, gorgeous invitations and day of pieces, they're your go to girls!

Reviewed on 6/20/2016

THANK YOU, Brush & Nib, for my extra-special wedding stationary! The invitations, menus, placecards, etc completely exceeded my expectations! My guests were so impressed with the items that they were even posting on their own social media accounts :-) I couldn't be happier... Read More with the end result and will treasure these pieces forever. If you are a bride looking for unique wedding stationary that will leave your guests in awe, please do yourself a favor and contact Breanna and Joanna!

Breanna Koski + Joanna Duka

We are based in sunny Phoenix, Arizona and specialize in creating custom hand-painted and hand-lettered designs to announce and commemorate life's important moments. From weddings and new babies to sweet sixteens and anniversaries, the possibilities are endless. We are grateful for the opportunity to spend our days creating beauty and making our client's dreams come true.