A Unique Salon for a Unique You

Thank you for your interest in coming to Brush Strokes Salon! Enjoy a serene, unique, quaint atmosphere that will make you feel just as special as your wedding day. We want you to enjoy your time with us, and add to the lifelong memories you'll make on that day!

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup

711 Pine Street, Herndon, VA Northern VA, DC, & Southern Maryland (703) 435-8002

Reviewed on 12/13/2016 Rebecca K

Loved working with Mary and the Brush Strokes team. They were so kind, flexible, and welcoming! My bridesmaids, mothers and sisters enjoyed the cozy atmosphere of their Herndon salon. They got all 14 of us ready ahead of schedule and were very professional. They also set up... Read More a space for us to bring in drinks and food. Everyone looked beautiful!

Reviewed on 9/10/2016 Rachel O

Mary did my hair trial and style exactly how I envisioned! I got my hair done at 9am and it lasted until 4pm and throughout my entire reception. Her and her team even fit my mom in for a style at the last minute. I'm so grateful that they made me look so beautiful on my wedding... Read More day!

Mary Taylor

Mary opened Brush Strokes Salon in 1998. She strives to make this gem of a salon a retreat where women can receive the best in hair care and beauty, and makes sure that every guest feels special and leaves looking fabulous! Together with her talented team of stylists and makeup artists, Mary makes sure all brides and their parties leave with beautiful up dos and flawless makeup!