Become the prettiest version of YOU

We are Fully booked on the following: Jan 27; March 24; April 21 & 28; May 19; and June 9, 2018 ***Booking Now for 2018*** Our artists will work with you to create the prettiest version of who YOU are.

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Spas, Beauty

0c8d5aab 564e 4969 83d1 f2c9134807e2~rs 100
A2f84579 05f6 4400 aa0c 4597c7a89d92~rs 100
340be60c 20f2 414a addb 4083a1d96c7a~rs 100
9f08a459 f4b9 433a 96a4 cf8bc9e1b3dd~rs 100
Fe7719fa d8df 43f7 b18c 942ee8fef3e2~rs 100
D692bc15 0755 426d 96a9 fb6ea89c4786~rs 100
Dec9f43f 97e4 40b7 87a9 9d17ceef4785~rs 100

Serving Atl and surrounding areas, Atlanta & Georgia Areas, GA Serving the Southeast (678) 468-2127

Reviewed on 11/25/2015 Taylor P

Brushworx was perfection from start to finish. I've been a bridesmaid in many weddings and that is how I first met the Brushworx team. I knew first hand that there was no other company out there that compared. Besides their immense talent, each and every one of these ladies is... Read More sweet, caring, and has an ability to put you at ease (even during the stressful moments). Throughout the entire engagement process, Christine and Patti were the BEST. They were super flexible (and my schedule was challenging to say the least) and focused on making my life easier. Their knowledge is deep and experience wide, and they handled all of my many questions with the ease that only experts can. They also went the extra mile to offer suggestions that made the difference in my wedding day look (think hair extensions that they hand crafted to give me the volume I was after but never would have thought of or the information to pre-purchase the lip gloss from my trial so I had it on hand for my wedding day). On the day of my wedding, the Brushworx team (Christine, Kisha - the best makeup artist I've ever met, Marlene, and Sarah) was gracious enough to drive the 2.5 hours to my destination wedding and still show up at 8am to handle a schedule of 30 services. They may have woken up at 4am, but you would never know it with the energy that they brought. They may have showed up to my venue only to be locked out for an hour (fault of my venue and not Brushworx) when they were supposed to be able to set-up, but they recovered my timeline, so my day still ran smoothly. I cannot say enough about what a great job Brushworx does with hair and makeup services. They have the skill to execute on any look you could ask for and make you look beautiful but also feel comfortable. Hair and makeup stays in place for the long haul and does not look overdone. Beyond that, they are also a pleasure to work with and great people. Thank you, thank you, thank you Brushworx!!!!! This bride could not be happier, and I recommend Brushworx to any and all brides or others in need of hair and makeup services. I also recommend you book early, because they are in high demand, and I've had friends miss out on their wedding date!

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Geanie O

I am so thankful I chose Brushworx for my wedding. The entire experience was excellent. I felt that I could rely on them. If I had questions I received immediate responses. If someone was unable to help me with a question, then Patti (the owner of the company) called me... Read More directly to make sure I was taken care of. This is a well run company and they do outstanding work. Fathia was my hair and makeup artist and I felt she was an absolute blessing! She has the most calming presence about her (which is very helpful when you're getting ready and all jittery waiting to see your groom). I had two looks for my wedding, a traditional and an Indian look. Both were exquisite! You don't get to look at yourself much during your wedding so now that I am looking back at pictures I am blown away at how beautiful Fathia made me =) haha. My bridesmaids all had their hair and makeup done as well. Brushworx showed up not only on time but a few minutes early to be sure to start on the bridesmaids on time. Their reliability and quality of work is priceless. Everything was executed so professionally. Fathia stayed late to help complete my second look, which I cannot thank you enough for!!! As women you want to feel your best on your wedding day and you want your bridesmaids to be happy with their looks as well. Brushworx brought the glam and beauty helping make the day truly special for everyone. They are absolutely the way you want to start off your wedding day and keep you feeling fabulous till the end of the night.

Amazing

Reviewed on 11/17/2015 Sara W

You'd be absolutely foolish to not call on Brushworx for your wedding. They were incredible and made all of us look and feel so beautiful the day of the wedding! They were prompt, professional, kind, organized, and so much fun! I really couldn't have asked for anything more.... Read More They made my wedding day so memorable and I'm so thankful to them. Check them out. You'll be so glad you did!

Reviewed on 12/03/2017 Christa S

Brushworx did my wedding hair and makeup as well as all 7 of my bridesmaids, and I could not have been more pleased. Everyone had a slightly different hairstyle and makeup look but it all blended so well. No one was rushed and everyone was completed right on time with space for... Read More touch ups! For my trial run, I brought some photos of what I would like my hair to look like and Fathia nailed it right away, and I think it even looked better on wedding day!! Also, my updo held for almost 12 hours of photos, dancing, hugging, etc which I was really impressed by. For the makeup trial, I felt I looked pretty but it was more makeup than I was comfortable wearing and I had a reaction to one of the products used - I emailed the team and they quickly resolved this matter by having me come back in for a repeat trial. Fathia listened to my concerns, researched and bought a new product that was a lighter feel and coverage, and it was PERFECT. She made me feel beautiful then and the day of and was SO SO kind. She went above and beyond anything I could have asked for. THANK YOU THANK YOU!

Reviewed on 11/08/2017 Laura K

Brushworx was amazing!! Every single person who got hair/makeup was super happy! Kisha did my makeup and Christine did my hair - WOW! They’d both done my trial but the wedding day results were even more beautiful than I could have imagined. Amber did my mom’s makeup as well as... Read More some of my bridesmaids and her work was gorgeous, too! I seriously don’t have the words to do them justice. From beginning to end their professionalism, service, attention to detail, and communication is unsurpassed. I struggled with finding a look I liked but they were ever patient and never made me feel like I was a pain. They were friendly, warm, accommodating, timely, and personable. I can’t thank them enough for making me feel more beautiful than I’ve ever felt and keeping me calm while doing it. And it lasted ALL NIGHT! Thank you Christine, Kisha & Amber!!

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Margo M

Brushworx provided two artists for our September 23 wedding. Both of the artists were extremely professional, but also fun! Fathia was excellent to work with and I felt like the most beautiful woman in the world. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Bruxhworx to anyone for their... Read More special day.

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Mallory S

I absolutely LOVED working with the Brushworx team for my wedding! They were very responsive, answered all of my questions in a timely manner, made me and my bridesmaids feel beautiful, and fun to work with! As the bride, I have never felt more beautiful than I did on my wedding... Read More day and I owe that all to Brushworx. I highly recommend using Brushworx for your Big Day!

Reviewed on 3/22/2017 Jess C

I really can't say enough about how positive an experience I had with Brushworx! I met Christine at a wedding show at my venue, and my mom and I were very impressed. I knew I needed an on-location makeup artist, so it turned out to be a perfect match. From there on I worked... Read More directly with Patti, who is the biggest sweetheart on earth! On the day of my trial, a family emergency forced me to cancel. I was very stressed out, but Patti was so understanding and accommodating! At my rescheduled trial a few days later, I met my makeup artist/hairstylist Marlene. She was the epitome of joyfulness and professionalism. I enjoyed chatting with her while she transformed me into a beauty I didn't recognize! When she did my hair, she was able to merge the idea behind FOUR different photographs I brought her because I couldn't choose my favorite! I looked stunning. Bottom line. On my wedding day, all of the Brushworx artists were there. They did hair and makeup for me, all of my bridesmaids, my mom, MIL, and grandmas. The efficiency and perfection in which they worked were second-to-none. Everyone looked incredible and, most importantly, felt beautiful. If I did it all again, I'd still use Brushworx!

Reviewed on 2/25/2017 Morgan W

Marlene did an amazing job on my makeup! She took the time to make sure we were totally taken care of despite all the wind at our venue! She listened to what I wanted and delivered a beautiful, flawless result! Definitely recommend her!

Reviewed on 1/17/2017 Tiffany C

I don't even know what to say except that my experience with Brushworx was nothing short of awesome! My original hair and makeup plan fell through about 3 months before my wedding day. Worried that I was going to run out of time, I researched several different on location hair... Read More and makeup services in the Atlanta area. A few of them had all of their pricing online, but most of them did not (Brushworx included). I decided to contact several different services to find out pricing information. Brushworx was the first to respond and they had very competitive pricing! Christine and Patti are very responsive and professional. From the first time I contacted them until my wedding day, everything was so easy. I felt that all of my questions were answered in a very timely manner. I was not able to have the trial run, but I was confident that the Brushworx team would deliver. My bridesmaids and I decided to get ready at our hotel rather than the wedding venue. Rebecca and Fathia arrived on time and began setting up immediately. I was given an itinerary for the hair and makeup services to see how the morning would go and everything went as scheduled. Rebecca and Fathia did an amazing job with my bridesmaids and my mom. As I mentioned before, I did not have a trial run-- but Fathia knocked it out of the park! I would absolutely recommend Brushworx to any bride looking for on location hair and makeup services for her wedding day! Christine and Patti, and the Brushworx team are passionate about what they do and it shows!

Reviewed on 12/27/2016 April J

I felt the most beautiful I have ever felt! Wow! Amazing, and so easy. At first the price seemed a little high, however it was worth every dollar, as well as every bit of comfort and joy Christine, Kisha and Fathia brought to my mom, my bridesmaids and me on the big day. Kisha... Read More and Fathia were our day of team for hair and makeup, and both were such a delight to have around that day, and they came to us, right on time. We got two artists bc we got 10 services across my girls and I, and I recommend that if you have 5 or more people getting ready so you don't have to start too early. They are flexible with timing though too. But to back up a bit, the trial run for me really sealed the deal. Kisha did my hair and makeup, and really took her time, tried out different types of makeup and techniques, as my skin can be somewhat sensitive. She let me test out lashes to see how they felt, and then she magically transformed my hair! To say it looked the best it has ever looked is an understatement as she did it even better on our wedding day!! I loved how she made me look, feel and I loved her personality and warm heart. It made a difference in the day, and took away any stress or worry related to hair and makeup. Fathia worked her makeup magic on my mom, who was also the MOH, and people commented that she looked just as young as the 30 yr old bridesmaids, but nothing caked on or fake looking. Kisha convinced my mom to do her hair as she was worried it wouldn't stay or look natural and it did all night! Bridesmaids were pleased as well, and we all ended up getting lashes and most got both hair and makeup. Made for gorgeous, yet very natural pictures. The Brushworx team is so helpful to make you look and feel your best on one of the best days of your life, huge thanks and highly recommend! I ended up switching to a lot of the makeup they used, so I learned something new as well :)

Reviewed on 12/19/2016 Chelsea W

When I began my search for a hair and makeup team for my wedding, I knew I wanted an on location service that would provide quality and prompt service. Brushworx was everything I was looking for, and more! I heard about Brushworx through a bridal magazine, and was a little... Read More skeptical about what I was getting. From my first phone conversation with Patti, my doubts were put at ease. She was very professional and prompt in her communication. When it was time for my hair and makeup trial, they accommodated my schedule so I wouldn't have to take off work. They were also flexible in scheduling the services for the day of. Rachel was my hair and makeup artist and she did an incredible job. Not only is she extremely talented, she is very friendly and brought such a positive vibe with her. Her sister Jessie came with her the day of to do our hair, and she did an exceptional job as well. One of my biggest fears for the wedding day was that things would be running late. Rachel and Jessie stuck to the schedule and I think we ended up being ready early! I was so happy with my experience with Brushworx and would highly recommend them! Their prices were very reasonable for the high quality of the services they provide. I got so many compliments on how great everyone's hair and make up looked on the wedding day, and looking back through my wedding photos, I know I made the right choice!

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Rita F

I booked brushworx for my wedding hair (bride + bridesmaids) and I could not have been happier with my experience! I cannot get over how stunning I looked. I really appreciated Rachel, my stylist for the weekend, going the extra effort to tweak the items I mentioned during our... Read More trial. The hair looked incredible, stayed perfect all night and was actually very comfortable!! They were very responsive throughout the entire process and billing/questions were very easy to manage. I am so happy with everything from Brushworx! I will be sharing your name around for others getting married of having special events :)

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Hilaree C

Marlene is a gem! I contacted the Brushworx team a few months before my event, and they were very prompt and courteous in their responses. I had so much faith in them, I booked them for my whole bridal party (I love treating my gals!). And this statement might make some brides... Read More very nervous, but I didn't book my trial with them until 2 days before my wedding. I live in LA, so that was the only time I had free. But, I got in there, and Marlene took two hours and created a masterpiece that was just what I wanted. We snapped a bunch of pictures and I felt so great about the big day (during which she somehow made it even more gorgeous!). And, they were super awesome and gave me a second person, Faith, so we could start later in the day! She was amazing as well! All of my bridesmaids looked so stunning! Marlene and Faith even incorporated hairpieces that one of my girls made, and they did so beautifully. I would definitely recommend them for anyone wanting to look flawless on their wedding day, or on any special event!

Reviewed on 11/28/2016

Brushworx sent four stylists for my daughter's wedding October 29th and they did an amazing job. All four of the girls were great, they fit in just perfectly for the day and everyone in the wedding party absolutely loved their hair and makeup. Everyone looked stunning! Thank you... Read More for Brushworx for making our big day special!

Reviewed on 11/23/2016 Danielle K

When looking for hair and makeup for my special day I had no idea where to start. I really didn't have any recommendations from anyone personally so I started looking at reviews and photos and found Brushworx. I decided from what I read to go with them. I am so happy I did! From... Read More the start communicating with owners Christine and Patti made everything so easy. I used clip in extensions which I was unsure of and they answered all my questions about them. My trial was with Marlene and she was the sweetest! She was so talented that she got the look I wanted on the first try. I thought to myself wow this is so easy! I didn't have to worry about my wedding day. On my wedding day Marlene was doing my hair and make and bridal party's hair. Katia was doing my bridal party's makeup. They both arrived on time and were so easy to work with! I only worked with Marlene and she went above and beyond helping me with anything I needed. My hair and makeup looked exactly the way it looked at our trial! She is just so talented. One of my bridesmaids brought in a photo of an updo with a braid and Marlene made it look exactly like the photo. My bridesmaid was so shocked how talented she was. Katia also did an amazing job with the girls makeup! Everyone looked so pretty! It was also fun to just be around Marlene and Katia all day. They just seemed to be a part of the group and the getting ready part went so smoothly. I can't recommend Brushworx enough. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 11/20/2016 Bethany M

What a great experience! I worked with Christine, who did a thorough consultation to see exactly what kind of "look" I was going for. On the day, I was so impressed! I hadn't had a trial day, but the hairstyle (elaborate curls/pins/extensions) turned out beautifully.... Read More Everyone who sees the pictures always asks who did it!! And the makeup was incredible as well, with the impact I wanted for pictures and serious staying power. Christine was also fantastic to work with that day. She is a calming presence and a true professional at her work. I'd never had makeup professionally done and I was so impressed. 5 stars, no hesitations!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Laura H

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!! There are not enough kind words to say about the Brushworx team. They were prompt, professional, kind and organized from start to finish. The stylists were incredible and made my entire entourage look and feel beautiful! My makeup/hair stylist, Kisha, was... Read More TRULY WONDERFUL!!! It was so great knowing that Brushworx was coming to us on the wedding day and we did not have to worry about going anywhere or getting back on time. Brushworx is WELL WORTH THE MONEY and you will not be sorry you booked them for your wedding!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Esther A

If you are looking for a team that is extremely talented, affordable, and makes you not only look, but also feel stunning...Brushworx is the way to go! I am extremely picky when it comes to makeup and hair. Although I was pretty good about not being a bridezilla, the one... Read More thing I really cared about was getting a top-notch stylist. I've been in several other weddings this year, and saw how some stylist would spring additional costs at the last minute (ranging from using "heated tools" to Bobby Pins) and was also intent on finding a company that was trustworthy. Within minutes of talking with Patti, I knew I wanted to work with Brushworx. She spent a lot of time figuring out exactly what I needed and walked me through how they calculated their prices, answering all my questions with ease. I also liked that tip was included, because a lot of times it's not, and is expected in cash the day of the wedding (both awkward and stressful). And was impressed that the price for having your hair done was a flat rate no matter how you wanted it styled. Not only were Brushworx's prices fair, over the course of working with their team and my makeup/hair stylist, Katia (who is AMAZING), I was given tips that saved me money! I originally didn’t know if I wanted my bridesmaids’ hair or makeup done, because my budget only allowed for one but I really wanted my girls to feel beautiful. I was leaning towards hair, but Katia advised I go with makeup because it makes a bigger difference in pictures and keeps your look cohesive. I appreciated her advice and that her suggestion lowered the price than if I had gone with hair. Brushworx really is about what's best for you, not what makes them the most money. And she was so right, getting the makeup done really made everyone feel and look incredible! I also got thoughtful little gifts like hairspray, and extra MAC lipstick so I could touchup my lips throughout the wedding (which ended up being very useful)! For your trial run, their boutique is located in the lower level of Patti’s house. At first I was skeptical of this; but as I went through the backyard, passing a child’s bike, it was actually a really charming reminder that I was supporting small business instead of a chain. But once I opened the door to Patti’s studio, I was completely blown away. I stepped into one of the cutest and most stylish salons I have ever been in, and I love going to salons! Once you stepped inside and closed the door you could have been in a salon in one of the most expensive areas of New York City (I know, I live in NYC). The place is incredible! Their energy and excitement, and TALENT, made the trial-run feel like a fairytale experience; transforming into a princess and having fun with it!! It is a memory that I think back to as really special in the lead-up to my wedding. Overall, Patti and Christine and their team at Brushworx is incredibly organized, prompt, easy to get in touch with, and accommodating, which was essential because I was planning a wedding that would be in GA while living in NYC. On the day of my wedding Katia was efficient and also just a fun addition to our group. She really made us all look stunning. It was perfect. Everything about working with Brushworx left me relaxed because I was confident that I was in trustworthy and professional hands. I also felt so lucky to have found such talented artists! Thanks to Brushworx I felt truly beautiful on my wedding day!

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Brittney B

Patti and her team were amazing!!! They did a beautiful job on not only my hair and make up but my bridesmaids, mother and grandmother. Her team is not only professional but they were so much fun to be around on my wedding day. Melissa replicated my hair and makeup exactly how... Read More we did it during the trial. ❤️ Brushworx!!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Teddi H

We have known Patti Simmons and her wonderful family for years. She coached my daughter and did her hair and make-up for pageants when she was younger. When it came to planning HMU for her special day, she automatically thought of Patti. The Brushworx team did an amazing job.... Read More They started and finished on schedule and even fit in a family member's hair. All of the ladies were very happy with the results. They helped in any way they could. When my daughter's shoes disappeared, Patti literally took her own shoes off her feet and put them on my daughter's! How amazing is that?! I highly recommend Brushworx!

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 Shannan F

The ladies over at Brushworx are truly phenomenal. I opted for on location hair & makeup because logistically, it's so much easier and I was absolutely right. Christine did my hair/makeup and my step-mom and mother-in-law and she was so easy to work with. She took my very simple... Read More idea for my hair and made sure it was beautiful. I still can't get over how great of a job she did!

Reviewed on 8/10/2016 Alexis G

Brushworx was beyond an amazing experience! From initial inquires, to booking, to the big day, this was a seamless process with communicating with Patti and Christine. My trial with Fathia was a dream come true! She was warm and lovely and it was such a delightful experience to... Read More go to the Brushworx studio. I had a larger wedding party (10 bridesmaids, + MOB + MOG) to contend with for hair and makeup. We had to get a fairly early start to the day so that we would be ready for photos prior to the actual wedding. Fathia, Jessie, and Melissa all arrived before their first appointment to set up. These three talented ladies made the mothers and bridesmaids look fantastic! I can't say enough for Fathia's talent, as she did my hair and makeup. She made me not only look beautiful through her skill, but she made me FEEL like a movie star. I've never felt as beautiful as I did on my wedding day because of the talent of Brushworx. I can not recommend them more. Talented. Professional. Fun. Dream glam squad for the big day! Book them now! =)

Reviewed on 7/31/2016 Rachel S

I was beyond impressed with Brushworx for my wedding hair and make-up. Kisha is extremely talented and was really able to bring my vision of my wedding hair and make-up to life. I was more than satisfied after my trial run, and felt so comfortable knowing that I wouldn't have to... Read More worry about my hair and make-up turning out the day of, and I was right! My hair and make-up the day of was better than I could have ever imagined! Katia, the other artist was also incredibly talented, and my bridesmaids all looked beautiful. Even my mother who is very particular about her hair and make-up absolutely loved what Kisha did for her! Kisha and Katia got all 5 bridesmaids, my mother and myself all done on time, on location, and everyone was extremely pleased! I could not be more satisfied with Brushworx and would recommend their services to any bride!

Reviewed on 7/22/2016 Jenna S

Loved how my hair/makeup turned out as well as my bridesmaids!!! Rachel (did my hair and makeup) was exceptional and listened to what I wanted and made me feel like a princess. Rachel - you're the best. I was an out of town bride that wasn't able to do the trial run, I put my... Read More faith into the team (Rachel, Katia, and Rebecca) and they did an excellent job!!!! Even without a trial everything was better than I could have dreamed of!!! Couldn't have asked for better. The "behind the scenes" people that I worked with were great as well - Patti and Christine. Patti and Christine (who I booked through) were great at communicating the timeline for the day of my wedding, who I was to work with, and the payment process. (Mind you I had my hair/makeup done, 7 bridesmaids, my mother, and mother-in-law!) Thank you Brushworx! You made my day great!!! My bridal party and I couldn't have felt more fabulous. Would recommend to anyone.

Patti Simmons & Christine Pay

In 2006, Patti and Christine met by divine appointment. What started as a one hour coffee meeting turned into over a decade of business partnership. Their common passion for brides, attention to detail, and shared faith in God has helped to build a Hair and Makeup company that is without comparison. Their team of 14 talented artists have been handpicked for their artistry, personality, listening skills, and professionalism. Brushworx knows that you only get one chance to make a wedding day perfect . They take No chances in making sure that your hair and makeup is just that...PERFECT.