Bryan Myhr Photography

Hampton Roads, NC, Richmond and Fredricksburg.

Documentary

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

$0-$999, $1,000-$1,999

Wedding

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available

Hampton Roads, NC, Richmond and Fredricksburg. (757) 513-4030

Reviewed on 7/30/2017 Brandie C

Bryan is fantastic. He is so easy and fun to work with. The quality of his work is superior. He never made me feel like I had to pose for a photo. He just seemed to know the right time to capture the moment. He even helped teach me a dance at my wedding. I would hire him for any... Read More major event I needed photographed.

Reviewed on 6/11/2017 Haley R

We are so lucky that we found Bryan as our wedding photographer! We had an outdoor wedding on a very rainy day in May and Bryan was able to capture amazing photos despite the overcast and rainy skies. He has a remarkable eye for lighting and angles and brought a ton of energy... Read More with him. He even surprised us with his knowledge of folding pocket squares and inserting the veil properly into my hair. He truly went above and beyond and we are so pleased with all the beautiful moments he captured. He also did a stellar job for our engagement photos which we had done in October. If you hire him, you will never regret it!

Reviewed on 2/14/2017

I had wonder time working with Bryan. He knows what his doing with the pictures. Leave it up to him and he will take good care of you! Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 2/14/2017

Reviewed on 1/30/2017 Adrienne C

Bryan worked with my husband and I on short notice for our elopement. He was responsive and communicated with me in advance about my vision for the event. On the day of the wedding, he was prepared, on time, and was enthusiastic about capturing several beautiful shots which made... Read More my husband and I feel like the evening was really special. Thank you very much, I highly recommend working with him!

Reviewed on 12/12/2016 Jaime S

Bryan was a fantastic photographer! He was super professional, took amazing photos and made the whole process very easy. I would definitely recommend him!

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Aimee M

Bryan was so great from having him take our engagement pictures and then our wedding pictures! They all turned out great - even with dealing with wind and rain from Hurricane Matthew (in the Outer Banks no less!). Him and his team (we had a second photographer and videographer... Read More through him as well) were great throughout our wedding day with all the timeline bumps and craziness involved with having a large family and wedding party. I'm so thankful we found them and would definitely recommend them for their photography skills and services!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Elizabeth P

I am so incredibly happy that we chose Bryan to capture memories from our wedding. He has such a fun personality and is so easy to work with. We had our wedding on a military base and had issues at the front gate with part of our guest list not finding its way to the guard at... Read More the front gate. Bryan went above and beyond the call of duty as a photographer and jumped right in to help straighten things out so that I didn't have to stress any more than I already was the day of our wedding. We will definitely find another reason to use Bryan as a photographer in the future!

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Kennice F

Go with Bryan, he is great at what he does! Just tell him what you want and he will do that and more! Professionalism at its best!!!

Reviewed on 9/25/2016 Anya C

EXCELLENT photographs! Our wedding was in September 2016 on a very windy day. Bryan made EVERY photo look amazing. He was a pleasure to work with. Very professional the entire time and made sure he did not miss any shots of family and friends as well. I highly recommend... Read More Bryan Myhr Photography

Reviewed on 9/24/2016 Bethany H

If you want a fun, caring, and beyond amazing photographer look no further!! Bryan was our photographer for our August 2016 wedding. He was attentive, dressed professionally, and made sure everyone felt right at home. He never stopped looking for a great photograph and made me... Read More feel so beautiful and confident. It was extremely hot that day (it was an all outdoor wedding) and he never complained once. He braved it the whole time. He even joined in on our wedding lawn games (we had giant jenga, cornhole, and a photobooth). Hes seriously a pro at cornhole btw. The pictures turned out better than we ever could have imagined. I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone. Hes seriously beyond worth it.

Reviewed on 9/24/2016 Natalee A

Bryan was an absolute pleasure to work with. My husband and I were in two different places and planning a wedding in Virginia Beach. Given this complication, Bryan made it easy to plan and keep in contact via email and phone leading up to that wedding weekend as well as making... Read More every effort to see us when we were in town to get a vision for what we wanted. On the day of, Bryan was extremely flexible given that the original plan for him to start shooting at one location got derailed by a tropical storm. He was able to redirect our second shooter to the groom and his guys and make the quick change in location to shoot the girls with an hour's notice. Bryan works very well under time constraints as we were able to get every photo we wanted with an hour and a half between the end of the ceremony and the start of the reception. He was polite and professional yet direct with family members so we could get shots of everyone within our tight time frame. Overall, we are so happy that we chose Bryan as our photographer! We couldn't have asked for better photos or a better personality to work with!

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Brandy Z

Bryan was an excellent photographer who made sure to capture all the shots we wanted. The results were amazing. He kept everyone on track and didn't leave any shots out. Great work at a great price!

Reviewed on 9/18/2016 Raynee R

Bryan was very willing to work with us for our beach wedding. It was a gorgeous day and he captured that in his photographs. Even my request to get in the water! Thank you Bryan!

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 Mary P

I can't tell you guys enough how pleased I am with Bryan Myhr photography I would recommend him to anyone he is fun friendly outgoing and will truly make your special day one to never forget he's the best guys

Reviewed on 9/10/2016 Lindsey L

I can’t say enough amazing things about Bryan. Choosing him as our photographer for our wedding was probably the best wedding planning decision I made. I really appreciated his customizable pricing options which allowed me to get exactly what I wanted, while still staying in my... Read More budget. From our first interactions through the wedding day, he was all around a great person to work with - the perfect mix of friendly, kind, and helpful person while still being a serious professional. I had him for approximately 8 hours from first look through the end of my reception and he worked hard every single minute to capture each and every genuine moment throughout the day. He was thoughtful, creative, and really flexible. Not only did I love working with him, but many of my guests commented afterward just how great he was as a photographer. And they haven’t even seen the photos yet! And the results – I am just ecstatic. They are more than this laid-back bride could have dreamed of. Bryan’s pictures perfectly captured just how amazingly special and love-filled our wedding day was. As you will see from reviewing his extensive work on his website, you can tell that every couple is just as happy with their results as we are! Thank you Bryan!

Reviewed on 5/10/2016

As the mother of the bride I could not have been more amazed at the beautiful photos Bryan took. He was wonderful and fun to work with and truly seems to enjoy being a part of the special day and making sure he captures the most wonder memories and moments.

Reviewed on 5/01/2016 Lauren S

Bryan was beyond amazing. My husband and I could not have had a better photographer. His photographs are beautiful and his organization is equally outstanding. He got a group of extremely, diverse people and created a gorgeous family. He was not only our photographer, but we... Read More feel that he was an amazing guest. We really enjoyed taking pictures with him. He made the entire wedding fun and helped with more than just pictures. It felt as though he is our friend. Thank you so much!

The BEST

Reviewed on 1/13/2016

Bryan was the best! My husband and I were FLOORED by the pictures on his website portfolio. I looked at all of the different wedding photographers, but he was the one who I really wanted to capture our day. His pictures were absolutely beautiful, and so unlike the other... Read More wedding photographers samples. His style definitely shows through. I even had my then-fiance pick his favorite of the photographers and he picked Bryan too! Unfortunately, whenever I messaged him...... He was already booked for our date. ): (We did have less than 4 months to plan this wedding, I'm not really surprised) I almost gave up, but then I thought about having him take our engagement photos. I am so happy we asked him!! Our pictures are so beautiful. My husband and I are very shy people, and we had no idea how to pose, but Bryan was very open and friendly. The day of our shoot, it started to snow, and he offered to reschedule the day. We decided to go take them that day anyway.... and what do you know? We don't look like we are freezing our butts off at all! He not only takes beautiful pictures, he's a very fun person to be around. I'd recommend him to anyone!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 12/28/2015 Sharise D

Bryan was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding day! His work was simply amazing, and we've spent countless hours going through all of the amazing memories and moments he captured of our special day. Choosing Bryan for your wedding day, engagement photos, or special... Read More event will be a decision you won't regret. Our guests are still raving about the awesome shots he captured and his attention to detail. Seriously, Bryan's work is remarkable!

The perfect addition to our wedding!

Reviewed on 11/25/2015

Bryan Myhr is incredibly talented and the perfect addition to any wedding! He was so easy to work with, maintained great communication throughout our planning process, and captured every moment from our wedding in the most unique & creative way. As the bride, you are so busy... Read More talking to everyone (or on the dance floor like me) that you may miss some of those details you spent months planning...Bryan captures it all! I absolutely love our pictures! We've had so many compliments from family & friends about how friendly Bryan was throughout the day... And how beautiful his work is. Bryan is like family now; we highly recommend this amazing photographer!

Epic Photo's- Expert at Capturing Moments

Reviewed on 11/08/2015

Highly recommend Bryan Myhr to any couple looking for an amazing wedding photographer. He truly captured our day with incredible photo's. He was flexible with our ever changing schedule, full of energy, and I would have to say a wizard at lighting and posing us in a way that... Read More seemed natural and for a blended family of seven, that is a feat! He was fantastic with our kids and I couldn't be happier with how he was able to capture those special moments so expertly. My husband commented that he was a photo ninja because you didn't even see him taking all of these amazing shots but he was there capturing everything in over a thousand photos literally!

Worth Every Penny!

Reviewed on 11/03/2015

Thankful I found Bryan Myhr Photography to take pictures for our special day! He was very helpful, nice, respectful, flexible, fun, and easy to work through the whole process. He is not just a photographer looking to make money. You can tell he truly loves his job to capture... Read More pictures to last a life time. We would use him in the future in a heart beat.

My wedding

Reviewed on 11/01/2015

Bryan does fabulous work! He such a pleasure to work with and I would recommend him to anyone!

Great Photographer!

Reviewed on 10/10/2015 Michelle S

Bryan was great! Flexible and helpful! I am not comfortable with portraits and Bryan was very helpful and patient. The pictures came back BEAUTIFUL!